Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:01:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning  (Read 6179 times)
miraxgr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:20:27 PM

I got acquainted with the project on the site , so far very vaguely imagine the mechanics of its work. I too incomprehensible language developers describe their project.
On the website and in the white paper is quite easy to understand and clearly set out all information on the project.
I vaguely imagine what machine learning is and what it is. I'm not very good with programming, so I almost didn't understand anything from white paper.
Machine learning saves the programmer from having to explain to the computer exactly how to solve the problem. Instead, the computer is taught to find a solution on its own. In fact, machine learning is a very complex application of statistics for finding patterns in data and creating necessary forecasts based on them.
And for a long time, machine learning is used in programming?
The history of machine learning began in the 1950s, when computer scientists managed to teach the computer to play checkers. Since then, along with computing power, the complexity of patterns and predictions that the computer is able to recognize and compose, as well as the problems that it can solve, has grown.
Now the picture is a little clearer on this project. You will need to read more about machine programming and then get acquainted in detail with the project )

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:24:04 PM

I got acquainted with the project on the site , so far very vaguely imagine the mechanics of its work. I too incomprehensible language developers describe their project.
On the website and in the white paper is quite easy to understand and clearly set out all information on the project.
I vaguely imagine what machine learning is and what it is. I'm not very good with programming, so I almost didn't understand anything from white paper.
Machine learning saves the programmer from having to explain to the computer exactly how to solve the problem. Instead, the computer is taught to find a solution on its own. In fact, machine learning is a very complex application of statistics for finding patterns in data and creating necessary forecasts based on them.
The history of machine learning began in the 1950s, when computer scientists managed to teach the computer to play checkers. Since then, along with computing power, the complexity of patterns and predictions that the computer is able to recognize and compose, as well as the problems that it can solve, has grown.
Now the picture is a little clearer on this project. You will need to read more about machine programming and then get acquainted in detail with the project )
A person who is fond of cryptocurrency does not know what computer programming is? Very strange))
miraxgr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:26:58 PM

http://
A person who is fond of cryptocurrency does not know what computer programming is? Very strange))
I'm looking for fun with a narrow-minded point of view. I am excited about new projects and opportunities offered by the blockchain. It is also interesting to read the opinions of people.
kaltar

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:28:38 PM

Given that machine learning has no boundaries and can continue indefinitely, the project in theory can be quite profitable and promising
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:32:47 PM

Given that machine learning has no boundaries and can continue indefinitely, the project in theory can be quite profitable and promising
In white paper it is written that in the next decade the market price of machine learning can reach 2 trillion ,it's just a colloquial profit.
kaltar

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:53:08 PM

In white paper it is written that in the next decade the market price of machine learning can reach 2 trillion ,it's just a colloquial profit.
The development of blockchain and its integration into the masses will greatly contribute to the effectiveness of progress in machine learning.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:03:17 PM

The development of blockchain and its integration into the masses will greatly contribute to the effectiveness of progress in machine learning.
To use idle computing power to the blockchain for the development of native programming just a great idea.
kaltar

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:08:44 PM

To use idle computing power to the blockchain for the development of native programming just a great idea.
The most important thing is that the devices continue to work correctly in parallel participating in machine learning. I think the weak pull device doesn't look like such an innovation.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:11:12 PM

The most important thing is that the devices continue to work correctly in parallel participating in machine learning. I think the weak pull device doesn't look like such an innovation.
The application will use only unused computing power of the device, so there should be no problems with the operation of the device .
kaltar

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:18:42 PM

Thanks to this application, the world of digital technologies and various devices can change beyond recognition in just a few years
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:19:31 PM

Thanks to this application, the world of digital technologies and various devices can change beyond recognition in just a few years
I agree with you, this accelerated machine learning will greatly contribute to this.
Sovietaced

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:19:07 PM

I like that people are trying to improve new technologies more and more every day. I hope this project will be successful, because it is something new and very intriguin for the market.
Brushan

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:30:07 PM

I like that people are trying to improve new technologies more and more every day. I hope this project will be successful, because it is something new and very intriguin for the market.
Can you tell me more about the project? It is a little hard to understand all the info from the white paper. I don’t get why the project are so interesting and groundbreaking.
Sovietaced

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:37:10 PM

Can you tell me more about the project? It is a little hard to understand all the info from the white paper. I don’t get why the project are so interesting and groundbreaking.
Mostly I like that they are creating a new market for this kind of technologies. It is very great, because they are in demand. Unfortunately, most of them are inaccessible. Devs resolve this problem and avoid centralization and control by a few oligopolies.
Brushan

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:43:24 PM

Mostly I like that they are creating a new market for this kind of technologies. It is very great, because they are in demand. Unfortunately, most of them are inaccessible. Devs resolve this problem and avoid centralization and control by a few oligopolies.
Wow. It is impressing. I see that decentralization is the most popular way to develop different projects. Is it really as useful as they say?
Sovietaced

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:49:37 PM

Wow. It is impressing. I see that decentralization is the most popular way to develop different projects. Is it really as useful as they say?
Yes, I’m convinced in this. It has a huge potential I think. Decentralized ecosystem allows every participant to equally and fairly contribute. Decentralization gives more abilities to provide the machine learning.
Brushan

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:56:22 PM

Yes, I’m convinced in this. It has a huge potential I think. Decentralized ecosystem allows every participant to equally and fairly contribute. Decentralization gives more abilities to provide the machine learning.
It makes sense. I think it will be very interesting to take a part in this project that offers so much.
hobopete

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:00:32 PM

The market of machine learning is the future. This project connects blockchain, decentralization and brilliant ideas. I convinced that it will be very successful.
Tobius

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:08:01 PM

The market of machine learning is the future. This project connects blockchain, decentralization and brilliant ideas. I convinced that it will be very successful.
Why do you think like this?
I read some info about it and I want to see someone’s opinion.
hobopete

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:14:09 PM

Why do you think like this?
I read some info about it and I want to see someone’s opinion.
Look, this project creates a community that will help to develop common ideas and help to achieve different goals. They will work with innovations from the periphery, so it can open much more discovery that we can even imagine.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: