Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:05:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning  (Read 6179 times)
Tobius

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:20:13 PM

The market of machine learning is the future. This project connects blockchain, decentralization and brilliant ideas. I convinced that it will be very successful.
Why do you think like this?
I read some info about it and I want to see someone’s opinion.
Look, this project creates a community that will help to develop common ideas and help to achieve different goals. They will work with innovations from the periphery, so it can open much more discovery that we can even imagine.
Do you believe that this project will develop very fast?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hobopete

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:26:16 PM

The market of machine learning is the future. This project connects blockchain, decentralization and brilliant ideas. I convinced that it will be very successful.
Look, this project creates a community that will help to develop common ideas and help to achieve different goals. They will work with innovations from the periphery, so it can open much more discovery that we can even imagine.
Yes. Machine learning is very popular now. Many big companies are using them, but have problems with embodiment.  Even IBM has interest in machine learning.
Tobius

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:31:50 PM

Yes. Machine learning is very popular now. Many big companies are using them, but have problems with embodiment.  Even IBM has interest in machine learning.
Ok. I think I will spend much time to examine this project, because I got very interested in it
Theraty

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:34:27 PM

It is a pity that the early white list was closed. I hope I can become an early investor of this project somehow.
emontmon

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:39:31 PM

It is a pity that the early white list was closed. I hope I can become an early investor of this project somehow.
When was it finished? I missed the moment too. I think you don’t need to worry about it.
Theraty

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:45:08 PM

When was it finished? I missed the moment too. I think you don’t need to worry about it.
It was finished at 25 February. Developers gave 10% bonus for the participants of the white list. The main whitelist result will be available here after the registration is closed. They will post this information on their official pages in social media.
emontmon

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:51:37 PM

It was finished at 25 February. Developers gave 10% bonus for the participants of the white list. The main whitelist result will be available here after the registration is closed. They will post this information on their official pages in social media.
I think I saw some link here. I would like to by informed about the latest news. DML offers revolution on the market. It will avoid centralization and will protect private data. I think, security of datasets is really important for every user and for project devs also.

Theraty

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:56:07 PM

I think I saw some link here. I would like to by informed about the latest news. DML offers revolution on the market. It will avoid centralization and will protect private data. I think, security of datasets is really important for every user and for project devs also.
You are totally right. Also it can help to find new talents. Also, it will reward them and help to monetize their skills.
emontmon

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:01:28 PM

You are totally right. Also it can help to find new talents. Also, it will reward them and help to monetize their skills.
Do you know when will begin the crowdsales?
Theraty

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:06:16 PM

I found some information on their twitter that it will begin from the mid-march. I think it is exciting.
emontmon

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:11:14 PM

I found some information on their twitter that it will begin from the mid-march. I think it is exciting.
Yes, the project also has a high rating. IcoBriefing.com has chosen DML as an ICO of the day. I think this is just the beginning.
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:46:53 AM

I noticed that recently there were many projects and at the same time very intriguing?
23coins (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:54:16 AM

I noticed that recently there were many projects and at the same time very intriguing?

I agree with you, projects that literally every day begin to appear, being sufficiently prepared and determined to conquer the market
Seidr

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:59:49 AM

I agree with you, projects that literally every day begin to appear, being sufficiently prepared and determined to conquer the market

What do you think, with what it is possible to connect at all? Why is this activity happening right now?
23coins (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:05:31 AM

What do you think, with what it is possible to connect at all? Why is this activity happening right now?

I thought about it, here I see several reasons. Either this is just a coincidence, or the offensive causes a new surge in the community, and because of this, the developers decide to release projects at this time
Seidr

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:12:07 AM

I thought about it, here I see several reasons. Either this is just a coincidence, or the offensive causes a new surge in the community, and because of this, the developers decide to release projects at this time

Good guesses, I'll think about it, it's quite interesting. By the way, have you already read about this project?
fine99

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:13:34 AM

certainly big investors will not miss this opportunity and maybe investing in some projects
it seems there are only a few investors who are confused about this, but this project is also ready to compete
23coins (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:17:32 AM

Good guesses, I'll think about it, it's quite interesting. By the way, have you already read about this project?

In an easy measure I read, but not all the points that I understood about the idea of ​​the project
Seidr

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:24:11 AM

In an easy measure I read, but not all the points that I understood about the idea of ​​the project

Can you at least explain this? And then I did not even have time to get acquainted with the description of the project
23coins (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:29:49 AM

Can you at least explain this? And then I did not even have time to get acquainted with the description of the project

In general, the main idea of ​​the project is  to create a blockchain-based decentralized machine learning protocol
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: