Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:09:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning  (Read 6179 times)
Silkcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:31:39 PM

When is the project to be launched? is there an approximate date for this?
Well, if you look at the road map, then the beta version of the first revision of the DML protocol is planned in July-August 2018
Can we say that it will be an open and accessible beta version for everyone? Or will it be some kind of closed test?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yuansuyi

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:33:03 PM

Well, if you look at the road map, then the beta version of the first revision of the DML protocol is planned in July-August 2018
Can we say that it will be an open and accessible beta version for everyone? Or will it be some kind of closed test?
I do not think that it will be a closed test of the system. Because all the closed tests do not make sense to publicly disclose. Most likely it will be public access to the platform, and all the closed tests will not be covered in the road map.
Silkcoin

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:35:59 PM

I do not think that it will be a closed test of the system. Because all the closed tests do not make sense to publicly disclose. Most likely it will be public access to the platform, and all the closed tests will not be covered in the road map.
But in any case, in order to have access to this platform, I need to have a certain balance of tokens, right?
yuansuyi

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:36:41 PM

But in any case, in order to have access to this platform, I need to have a certain balance of tokens, right?
Well, naturally yes, it is. without them you can not be part of the system and have access to it
Silkcoin

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:38:57 PM

Well, naturally yes, it is. without them you can not be part of the system and have access to it
But how exactly can I get these tokens. Just on the website, I did not find a link or an address to which I could transfer my investment. and in general I do not really understand how to do it.
yuansuyi

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:41:02 PM

But how exactly can I get these tokens. Just on the website, I did not find a link or an address to which I could transfer my investment. and in general I do not really understand how to do it.
You need to go to the website and click "join our whitelist"
Then fill out the form and follow the further instructions of the system.
Kheg

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:45:59 PM

But after all, the consciousness and writing of machine learning algorithms is a very expensive task. How can small and medium-sized enterprises or research institutes afford it?
emontmon

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:47:59 PM

But after all, the consciousness and writing of machine learning algorithms is a very expensive task. How can small and medium-sized enterprises or research institutes afford it?
Of course it is. But the solution of this problem is the idea of this project! DML Algorithm Marketplace creates an open market that is accessible to all who can get machine learning algorithms at market prices that are free from control and costs of the intermediary. As a result, it becomes a more affordable product for a wide audience of customers.
Kheg

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:49:23 PM

Of course it is. But the solution of this problem is the idea of this project! DML Algorithm Marketplace creates an open market that is accessible to all who can get machine learning algorithms at market prices that are free from control and costs of the intermediary. As a result, it becomes a more affordable product for a wide audience of customers.
This is really an interesting and innovative offer on the market. I think this will become very popular.
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:58:36 PM

I do not see a bounty link on this project where she links? i think this project looking interesting and i am very sure many people interested with this project. hopefully the project can give benefit everyone and succeed in the future.
keep spirit for the team in here, good luck for your projects.

pedagang2

Activity: 376

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 02:09:13 PM

I think if this project is immediately released it will be really cool.,., I am waiting for it.

leow

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:58:59 PM

Every day there are more and more projects that can really change the world and offer innovative ideas.
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:00:09 PM

Every day there are more and more projects that can really change the world and offer innovative ideas.
I believe that the blockchain will really make the world a better place, I do not understand why many people are so negative about the cryptocurrency
leow

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:03:18 PM

I believe that the blockchain will really make the world a better place, I do not understand why many people are so negative about the cryptocurrency
I think people still do not really understand the advantages of blockchain and the genius of the projects that can be implemented with it.
miraxgr

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:15:47 PM

I got acquainted with the project on the site , so far very vaguely imagine the mechanics of its work. I too incomprehensible language developers describe their project.
leow

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:16:41 PM

I got acquainted with the project on the site , so far very vaguely imagine the mechanics of its work. I too incomprehensible language developers describe their project.
On the website and in the white paper is quite easy to understand and clearly set out all information on the project.
miraxgr

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:17:34 PM

On the website and in the white paper is quite easy to understand and clearly set out all information on the project.
I vaguely imagine what machine learning is and what it is. I'm not very good with programming, so I almost didn't understand anything from white paper.
leow

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:18:08 PM

I vaguely imagine what machine learning is and what it is. I'm not very good with programming, so I almost didn't understand anything from white paper.
Machine learning saves the programmer from having to explain to the computer exactly how to solve the problem. Instead, the computer is taught to find a solution on its own. In fact, machine learning is a very complex application of statistics for finding patterns in data and creating necessary forecasts based on them.
miraxgr

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:18:48 PM

Machine learning saves the programmer from having to explain to the computer exactly how to solve the problem. Instead, the computer is taught to find a solution on its own. In fact, machine learning is a very complex application of statistics for finding patterns in data and creating necessary forecasts based on them.
And for a long time, machine learning is used in programming?
leow

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:19:29 PM

And for a long time, machine learning is used in programming?
The history of machine learning began in the 1950s, when computer scientists managed to teach the computer to play checkers. Since then, along with computing power, the complexity of patterns and predictions that the computer is able to recognize and compose, as well as the problems that it can solve, has grown.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: