Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:48:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning  (Read 6179 times)
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:02:12 PM

Wow decentralized machine learning. It sounds very impressive. Now this area is really in demand and popular. I understand in the future this technology will develop with more force, it's great that the developers of this product understand this and are promoting their developments in this area.
Now this area is engaged in absolutely everything, including large companies such as Google and Apple. Do you think this project can bring something new to this area? I think not.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:03:58 PM

Wow decentralized machine learning. It sounds very impressive. Now this area is really in demand and popular. I understand in the future this technology will develop with more force, it's great that the developers of this product understand this and are promoting their developments in this area.
Now this area is engaged in absolutely everything, including large companies such as Google and Apple. Do you think this project can bring something new to this area? I think not.
Why do you think so? Yes, large companies are engaged in this area, but nevertheless no one has implemented this technology in the field of blockchain. This is the first project I see with the implementation of this. In fact, to provide encouragement to users for network training is a great idea that really will work.
ModusPwnd

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:11:45 PM

Why do you think so? Yes, large companies are engaged in this area, but nevertheless no one has implemented this technology in the field of blockchain. This is the first project I see with the implementation of this. In fact, to provide encouragement to users for network training is a great idea that really will work.
Do you really think that this will work?
vvv8

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:15:38 PM

Yes of course. This is to make this network mass and effective. It is due to the reward. If large companies have to spend a lot of money on data centers and create it all on their own, then modern decentralized technologies allow it to be realized in this way at a lower cost.
ModusPwnd

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:17:09 PM

Yes of course. This is to make this network mass and effective. It is due to the reward. If large companies have to spend a lot of money on data centers and create it all on their own, then modern decentralized technologies allow it to be realized in this way at a lower cost.
Well, in principle, it makes sense, if the system is really scalable and its power can constantly grow and increase
vvv8

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:20:11 PM

Well, in principle, it makes sense, if the system is really scalable and its power can constantly grow and increase
That's the way, the more that the developers declare the possibility of using not only personal computers but also smartphones for this. That is, the opportunity to make a truly large-scale computer network is amazing.
ModusPwnd

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:24:29 PM

That's the way, the more that the developers declare the possibility of using not only personal computers but also smartphones for this. That is, the opportunity to make a truly large-scale computer network is amazing.
Okay, I understand that this is really cool, but why. That is, for whom this network and what functions it will implement?
vvv8

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:27:11 PM

Okay, I understand that this is really cool, but why. That is, for whom this network and what functions it will implement?
Everything is very simple. Machine learning technologies are used in many areas of business and technology. But it costs a lot of money and in the context of this service, many companies and organizations will have the opportunity to use this technology. That is, in fact, this is a b2b solution. in some sense.
ModusPwnd

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:28:48 PM

Everything is very simple. Machine learning technologies are used in many areas of business and technology. But it costs a lot of money and in the context of this service, many companies and organizations will have the opportunity to use this technology. That is, in fact, this is a b2b solution. in some sense.
Well, yes, I agree. In this context, it looks very profitable and cost-effective. Perhaps this will be a really good business decision.
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:58:58 PM

As far as I understand, users will be merged into nodes and then these nodes will perform certain tasks and calculations, right?
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:01:20 PM

As far as I understand, users will be merged into nodes and then these nodes will perform certain tasks and calculations, right?
Well, yes, it turns out a kind of pool, like in the crypto currency. As far as I know, each node will be responsible for a certain algorithm of machine learning. But it seems that these nodes can perform one task. This is all done for convenience and the work of the platform.
zhaojundong

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:04:49 PM

Well, yes, it turns out a kind of pool, like in the crypto currency. As far as I know, each node will be responsible for a certain algorithm of machine learning. But it seems that these nodes can perform one task. This is all done for convenience and the work of the platform.
And what exactly is the convenience of this approach? Huh
redlay

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:06:07 PM

Well it's like this platform for business, then customers can execute their algorithms on certain nodes. This is convenience. there are also some special features of working with data and the area of data access.
zhaojundong

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:08:32 PM

Well it's like this platform for business, then customers can execute their algorithms on certain nodes. This is convenience. there are also some special features of working with data and the area of data access.
What exactly are the features of working with data? Can you tell us more about this?
redlay

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:11:46 PM

What exactly are the features of working with data? Can you tell us more about this?
I'd like to explain it to you. but I can not. I myself do not fully understand this, I need to study this issue more deeply. you can try to study it yourself by reading white paper. Wink
zhaojundong

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:13:58 PM

I'd like to explain it to you. but I can not. I myself do not fully understand this, I need to study this issue more deeply. you can try to study it yourself by reading white paper. Wink
I wanted to do this, but this is available only in English, I do not have sufficient knowledge of this language to read such a large and voluminous documentation. Undecided
redlay

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:17:20 PM

I wanted to do this, but this is available only in English, I do not have sufficient knowledge of this language to read such a large and voluminous documentation. Undecided
Do not worry about it. I certainly did not hear anything about the bounty campaign, but maybe it will. And if it is then the project will have localization in other languages.
zhaojundong

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:18:02 PM

Do not worry about it. I certainly did not hear anything about the bounty campaign, but maybe it will. And if it is then the project will have localization in other languages.
Well, I hope that's exactly how it will be. thanks for the answers, you really helped me. Smiley
Silkcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:24:38 PM

When is the project to be launched? is there an approximate date for this?
yuansuyi

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:30:48 PM

When is the project to be launched? is there an approximate date for this?
Well, if you look at the road map, then the beta version of the first revision of the DML protocol is planned in July-August 2018
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: