Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:04:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: archived.  (Read 11750 times)
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:54:53 PM

Bittwatt have finalized to go with Coss as the first exchange after their sale is over and other exchanges might definitely follow. Im curious for further news on exchange listing. Cool

That was expected for sure as they have decided to use them for their ico they couldn't have bypassed coss and get list on another after the ICO.

It was strategic and kind of economical too as it eliminates the cost of listing, coss is actually a good exchange, I haven't heard any bad comment about them before

Yeah they are.. I even have an account with the them. But they are not widely know like other exchanges and that may be the the issue.

Do you know the cost of withdrawal from coss or the condition withdrawing there? It determines a lot about people usability

That correct. Some exchanges with funny withdrawal conditions just keep traders from trading on those exchanges. People love where they can easily their capital out no matter how small or bug without being compelled to a certain amount.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 09:12:00 PM

Bittwatt have finalized to go with Coss as the first exchange after their sale is over and other exchanges might definitely follow. Im curious for further news on exchange listing. Cool

That was expected for sure as they have decided to use them for their ico they couldn't have bypassed coss and get list on another after the ICO.

It was strategic and kind of economical too as it eliminates the cost of listing, coss is actually a good exchange, I haven't heard any bad comment about them before

Yeah they are.. I even have an account with the them. But they are not widely know like other exchanges and that may be the the issue.

Do you know the cost of withdrawal from coss or the condition withdrawing there? It determines a lot about people usability

That correct. Some exchanges with funny withdrawal conditions just keep traders from trading on those exchanges. People love where they can easily their capital out no matter how small or bug without being compelled to a certain amount.

I don't know coss's hopefully not like some of the others, i have to agree with owillz i've dumped a number of exchanges in the past just because of their withdrawal rules or fees, like some of them have literal astronomical fees, nothing like buying 50$ of a token and then notice the withdrawal fee is 35$ won't catch me anywhere with that again.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:15:19 PM

Coss is already co-operating with Bittwatt. So obviously first listing would be in Coss. Its a very smart choice by the team. Lots of ICOs are struggling hard to get into exchanges. In this way atleast first listing is already known for Bittwatt.

I was just wondering if there are already other exchanges announced, besides Coss, that will list the tokens. Does anyone know more?
I don't think there has been any other exchange announced from their site maybe after the ico we will hear more about other exchanges.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:27:10 PM

Coss is already co-operating with Bittwatt. So obviously first listing would be in Coss. Its a very smart choice by the team. Lots of ICOs are struggling hard to get into exchanges. In this way atleast first listing is already known for Bittwatt.

I was just wondering if there are already other exchanges announced, besides Coss, that will list the tokens. Does anyone know more?
I don't think there has been any other exchange announced from their site maybe after the ico we will hear more about other exchanges.

Will be good to get an idea of what other exchanges they are expanding to, it always helps the coins value when we see multiple exchanges supporting the projects coin
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:35:19 PM

Will be good to get an idea of what other exchanges they are expanding to, it always helps the coins value when we see multiple exchanges supporting the projects coin

Yeah, and now in the final phase of the ICO an announcement of a new exchange could also give a boost to the sales.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:59:03 PM

Yes that's true Bittwatt can't settle for just one exchange, investors will want to see more. But saying that I think it's fantastic they already have solid listing and they have a really strong partnership with Coss.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 11:51:18 PM

Yes that's true Bittwatt can't settle for just one exchange, investors will want to see more. But saying that I think it's fantastic they already have solid listing and they have a really strong partnership with Coss.

Doubt we will here anything more the fact is moth exchanges have strict restrictions against announcing before its official and most also have rules against announcements during the ico phase of a project
utclpn

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:47:37 AM

The ICO ends on 27th May. Is there any possibility the project will continue in the long run and what are the expectations that it will never end.

I think it will stay for a long time cos of the utility of the project, it's an energy project and of great need in today's world moreover they are solving real problem in the energy industry and saving both cost and time
As I have said,the ICO ends on the 27th of May but I believe It will continue in the long run and I am not expecting it to end anytime soon.

I've been following this project for a long time. During what time your token will be presented on the exchange for bidding?

It is already available at coss for buying with 5% extra bonus. But if you are asking about listing, then it will happen immediately after the ICO. That is begining of next month.

I don't know my question is correct or wrong. But just want to know, by using Coss we will be eligible for 5% & from direct Bittwatt we will be eligible for 10%. But if we are investing here via Coss, so can we eligible for 5% only? Or with 10% which is Bittwatt is offering. Means Coss 5% + Bittwatt 10%= 15%?
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 05:01:53 AM

The ICO ends on 27th May. Is there any possibility the project will continue in the long run and what are the expectations that it will never end.

I think it will stay for a long time cos of the utility of the project, it's an energy project and of great need in today's world moreover they are solving real problem in the energy industry and saving both cost and time
As I have said,the ICO ends on the 27th of May but I believe It will continue in the long run and I am not expecting it to end anytime soon.

I've been following this project for a long time. During what time your token will be presented on the exchange for bidding?

It is already available at coss for buying with 5% extra bonus. But if you are asking about listing, then it will happen immediately after the ICO. That is begining of next month.

I don't know my question is correct or wrong. But just want to know, by using Coss we will be eligible for 5% & from direct Bittwatt we will be eligible for 10%. But if we are investing here via Coss, so can we eligible for 5% only? Or with 10% which is Bittwatt is offering. Means Coss 5% + Bittwatt 10%= 15%?

According to what i understand is that you will get 5% bonus on coss token and also 10% of bittwatt if you buy directly from coss exchange.   Don't know if i am wrong tho.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:28:22 AM

and one of their advisors is Andrei Popescu, Co-Founder of coss.io. this looks like a bigger partnership
this will certainly help to create a good exchange for electricity trading

This could be an important partnership with Coss if the exchange gets more popular. Right now, the trading volume is just a bit over $1m. Still huge potential to grow.
Yes, that's true. Coss need some more time to increase their trading volume. I hope this will start from Bittwatt.. Wink

Both cross and Bittwatt will help each other to grow. Bittwatt is nice project and I think many people will be actively trading in Bittwatt, so volume will definitely go up at cross platform.

It is a fairly new exchange and It is expected to boost given the promotion they have been doing. Plus compared to other exchanges it is fairly cheap. Hopefully Bittwatt will be able to pull this off.

As I know for listing at big exchange project need to pay huge money. So this may be good strategy for Bittwatt that they made some agreement and both will help each other.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:22:33 AM

With energy wallet the users can leverage their energy storage capabilities by buying cheap and selling at peak prices with the use of the Bitwatt online cryptocurrency, exchange and trading system.

We can make lot of profit if we trade properly.

So that is something like an exchange but for energy. Imagine the competition that will be on place. the highly demanded energy provider the higher its price.

cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:32:43 AM

Bittwatt token will be listed at cross exchange only or there is plan for listing at other big exchanges? I know big exchange charge high fees and also required high volume.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:33:31 AM

With energy wallet the users can leverage their energy storage capabilities by buying cheap and selling at peak prices with the use of the Bitwatt online cryptocurrency, exchange and trading system.

So that is something like an exchange but for energy. Imagine the competition that will be on place. the highly demanded energy provider the higher its price.

I'm really looking forward to this energy exchange, I hope I will become a successful electricity trader. Would be a great job to work from home:-)
In addition, I will still sell self-generated electricity. Bittwatt will give me a comfortable life at home
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:48:25 AM

You're right, bittwatt is well equipped to generate income for users, making the community active and vibrant as the project is not all about just investing and letting go but investing and using the platform actively to continuously make passive income while your investment is still working
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:00:22 AM

I'm really looking forward to this energy exchange, I hope I will become a successful electricity trader. Would be a great job to work from home:-)
In addition, I will still sell self-generated electricity. Bittwatt will give me a comfortable life at home

It sounds pretty cool that you can sell your self-generated electricity and will certainly make people more efficent if they can make money from the electricity they don't consume, interesting point about the potential trading profits if done correctly too
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:27:20 AM

It sounds pretty cool that you can sell your self-generated electricity and will certainly make people more efficent if they can make money from the electricity they don't consume, interesting point about the potential trading profits if done correctly too

Yeah, would be interesting to see how much money you could make from a couple of solar pannels!
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:32:29 AM

The Bittwatt platform brings all energy players onto one platform; those who produce, trade, transport, distribute and consume electricity, where full information disclosure and price transparency allows market participants to extract real value.
Sonofspada

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:38:20 AM

Bittwatt is a matchmaking platform that connects all market players ranging  from  DSOs to consumers and provides a standardized blockchain protocol for sharing relevant business information, all the while creating a decentralized service for energy supply, billing and balancing.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:10:30 AM

I want to put some percentage of trust and believe  on the team. I believe they already have a mapped out plan on how to implement the plans successfully in order from them to be able to archive their goal. So I think it will surely be done well.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:28:57 AM

The Bittwatt platform brings all energy players onto one platform; those who produce, trade, transport, distribute and consume electricity, where full information disclosure and price transparency allows market participants to extract real value.

Exactly, the project is like a beehive of energy generation or more like an ecommerce site, only that this has to do with energy, the concept is unique and i will love to actively use the platform, i'm sure we are all here to make some money, so i need to make the best of this and earn something good Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: