Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:56:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: archived.  (Read 11747 times)
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:59:03 PM

This is an amazing project. Great team good work. I'm waiting for good news from this strong project team and wish a big profit! I recommend to all investors.

I think there will be some really big news coming from Bittwatt after the ICO ends, it's crazy that there is now only 5 days left until it finishes. It's great that they have nearly hit their hard cap, don't forget new investors there is still a 10% bonus available.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 02:35:05 AM

This is an amazing project. Great team good work. I'm waiting for good news from this strong project team and wish a big profit! I recommend to all investors.

I think there will be some really big news coming from Bittwatt after the ICO ends, it's crazy that there is now only 5 days left until it finishes. It's great that they have nearly hit their hard cap, don't forget new investors there is still a 10% bonus available.

Oh.. There's still a bonus available at this stage? The ending of the sale should go well then since the 10% bonus is still standing.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:03:02 AM

in 4 days phase 3 of the ICO ends with 10% bonus, then it goes on until 27.5. without a bonus, only then ends the ICO
which big news do you expect after the ICO?
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 06:22:33 AM

Today Bittwatt released product in Romania. Unfortunately the news article was in Romanian language and could not understand that. One of my friend told me briefly. I am trying to find that article. Once I found it, I will post here.

This is really good news. Bittwatt continuously expanding its business in European countries even during ICO. They are aggressively working on this project.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:01:17 AM

in 4 days phase 3 of the ICO ends with 10% bonus, then it goes on until 27.5. without a bonus, only then ends the ICO

Bittwatt team is expanding its presence at very good speed in Europe. Do you expect news related to this business expansion? May be 3-4 new countries got added or will get added by the time ICO ends ?
elkobar

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 07:24:41 AM

@ColorlessK
my tweets are not counted. please verify.
https://twitter.com/xSonchik

worked 2 months. and the message came:

Why wasn't my entry accepted?

NOTE: YOUR ENTRY STATUS IS 100% FINAL.

Entries are double-checked by different members of our staff and we will NOT change the status of your entry after we've already verified it.

Reason:
You signed up for the Bittwatt Twitter Bounty but at the time of verification, your last Twitter Audit has been done more than a month ago. Next time, please update your Twitter Audit once a month, it's 5$!
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:32:03 AM

Today Bittwatt released product in Romania. Unfortunately the news article was in Romanian language and could not understand that. One of my friend told me briefly. I am trying to find that article. Once I found it, I will post here.

Looks like they are sticking to their roadmap after all. that is great to know. I have been reading in various sources that they mentioned or planned release in Romania given they are a Romanian startup and also expand to Georgia as well if I am not mistaken. 

Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:47:23 AM

An innovative project that is gaining a huge momentum and in the near future will be one of the most successful!

Yes, going through the whitepaper, i see a lot of sense in the project and the problems that they are trying to solve, the uniqueness within it and the fact that the energy industry needs the presence of such, their sales was fast enough to attract attention from the community, anyone that's conversant with ICOs, definitely knows about Bittwatt, my advice for the team is to see this as an opportunity to bring out the best in them and create a lasting good impression
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:02:32 AM

@ColorlessK
my tweets are not counted. please verify.
https://twitter.com/xSonchik

worked 2 months. and the message came:

Why wasn't my entry accepted?

NOTE: YOUR ENTRY STATUS IS 100% FINAL.

Entries are double-checked by different members of our staff and we will NOT change the status of your entry after we've already verified it.

Reason:
You signed up for the Bittwatt Twitter Bounty but at the time of verification, your last Twitter Audit has been done more than a month ago. Next time, please update your Twitter Audit once a month, it's 5$!

I would get in touch with the BitWatt team on telegram, you'll find an answer alot quicker and I'm not sure if the team are actively checking these posts.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 10:19:16 AM

This is a welcome development and it goes to show they are indeed set to capture the world in its entirety, I hope they make an English version of it

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
bostaufik

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:30:04 AM

ico and May 27th how many tokens bitwatt are sold for now  Huh
because I see the website has no token information sold for now  Cheesy
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:37:50 AM

They don't have a specific number amount of how many tokens but you can see a kind of rough idea of how many tokens are sold on the main website @ https://www.bittwatt.com/

You can see it's roughly around 85% on the timeline which hasn't been updated for a while, I imagine they will update it once the remaining 4 days left of the last 10% bonus.

Suspect it will be sold out before these 4 days.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:12:36 AM

Oh wow I didn't realize there was only that short amount of time left.  With 85% of their target reached can't wait to see what the future brings, it's going to be an impatient wait till January when the platform launches lol
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:18:42 AM

Oh wow I didn't realize there was only that short amount of time left.  With 85% of their target reached can't wait to see what the future brings, it's going to be an impatient wait till January when the platform launches lol

Yea, hopefully something huge may come up before the 5 days elapses and will be patiently waiting for the big news, the bittwatt team shouldn't take much time before listing as recent events from other projects has shown that such practice comes with a negative effect, so is best they start planning about the next phase of the ICO before it ends
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:32:02 AM

They don't have a specific number amount of how many tokens but you can see a kind of rough idea of how many tokens are sold on the main website @ https://www.bittwatt.com/

You can see it's roughly around 85% on the timeline which hasn't been updated for a while, I imagine they will update it once the remaining 4 days left of the last 10% bonus.

Suspect it will be sold out before these 4 days.

ICO phase 3 will be over in 4 days and phase 4 will start from 13th May but I don't see any bonus for stage 4, Is this true?
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:35:42 AM

That's cool to hear. Will be waiting for the said article link. Hopefully with the help of Google translator, we can get to make sense out of the foreign language.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:01:54 PM

Well I haven't seen anything official from the Bittwatt team yet, but surely we are expecting some new exchange listings/partnerships after the ICO ends! I would personally like to see them get onto KuCoin, their BTW token will do well on KuCoin.

ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:06:24 PM

Well I haven't seen anything official from the Bittwatt team yet, but surely we are expecting some new exchange listings/partnerships after the ICO ends! I would personally like to see them get onto KuCoin, their BTW token will do well on KuCoin.

I am assuming COSS is one to start with; Coss supports fiat as well so it makes it a good place to list and raise funds. I think they can start listing with small-medium exchanges and build their way to the bigger exchanges. I know the bigger exchanges cost tons.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 12:42:26 PM

I am assuming COSS is one to start with; Coss supports fiat as well so it makes it a good place to list and raise funds. I think they can start listing with small-medium exchanges and build their way to the bigger exchanges. I know the bigger exchanges cost tons.

Thats definitely true i've heard the costs on some of the bigger exchanges can get as high as 50btc to get listed its rediculous, i'd much rather the team get listed in smaller more accessible exchanges than dump a bunch of money on a priority listing at a big exchange, they will get into the big exchanges as demand grows and people vote them in eventually.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:56:22 PM

Thats definitely true i've heard the costs on some of the bigger exchanges can get as high as 50btc to get listed its rediculous, i'd much rather the team get listed in smaller more accessible exchanges than dump a bunch of money on a priority listing at a big exchange, they will get into the big exchanges as demand grows and people vote them in eventually.

50BTC! Thats' really crazy. Maybe we should buy tokens from these exchanges:-)
but in the beginning it does not need a big exchange. You will see, Coss will be one of the bigger Exchanges at the end of the year. that was a good decision from bittwatt, in my opinion
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: