Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:52:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 [217] 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63885 times)
Dubska

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:32:17 AM

By this time the developers should have already launch a beta site for us to view how the exchange marketplace should look like. We need to have a first hand experience on thier platform. We can also give some feedbacks that will help them for the additional development of thier platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
regalis

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:24:59 AM

The development team of the Ubcoin is always staying online on the social media platform and always provide new updates related to the project. The project always remains up to date according to time.

They properly manage the project which it was making a lot of achievement. We can witness it through their continuous update and various strategy to boost their token sale. So, let's just hope that they will get their main objective so that someday this platform will give people more ways of using crypto in the future.

I agree, it can totally see in the result of the project itself. The team is doing great in the project because what they did from the start was still remained until now. I just hope that the team will think for more ideas to upgrade the project to make it more successful. I am sure they will achieved their goal soon.
Yes, almost of us at here can see the effort of the team to improve this project. And i believe they will bring more surprising for us at soon.

Absolutely, the team were very hardworking in a sense that they never tired of making actions that could be able to  improve their integrity in this platform. And we have witnessed the constant progress of the team as they continue to endeavour towards the crypto community.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:57:43 AM

By this time the developers should have already launch a beta site for us to view how the exchange marketplace should look like. We need to have a first hand experience on thier platform. We can also give some feedbacks that will help them for the additional development of thier platform.
Yes. It could help for a project to gained good reviews from the people and possibly recognized it as a good investments. Anyways, it's only less than 200ETH needed before they can reached the soft cap and I'm hoping for the team to achieved it because they are deserving for it.
Eigig

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:11:05 PM

Yes. It could help for a project to gained good reviews from the people and possibly recognized it as a good investments. Anyways, it's only less than 200ETH needed before they can reached the soft cap and I'm hoping for the team to achieved it because they are deserving for it.

The Ubcoin team are now focusing on its sixth stage of token sale , and maybe if the token sale ,will be accomplish or it will be completed, then it will be the time now to established really the , Ubcoinmarket place,so that the investors will be giving their trust to the Ubcoin projects.
kuto

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:14:05 PM

🔥 The First Version of Blockchain-Based Ubcoin Marketplace Has Been Released

It was introduced by the Ubank CEO on July, 14th in Seoul during a meetup organised by Ubcoin for its Korean community.

💎 At the moment the 1.0 version of the marketplace has features that were described in the company’s roadmap. During the event in Seoul the Ubcoin team also showed the latest updates in its own artificial intelligence system based on deep neural networks.

🌟 You can look at some features from the marketplace and test the AI-bot here: https://ubcoin.io/en/#universe

Read more: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/the-first-version-of-blockchain-based-ubcoin-marketplace-has-been-released-8487f5613d9a

❤️ Buy Ubcoin tokens with a 9% discount now on https://ubcoin.io/en

The Ubcoin team now  is very active in launching and promoting the actual concepts of its platform , the Ubcoin market place where the seller of of goods and buyer will agree the terms and condition of agreements, in which in this market, the Al technology will help determined the price value of goods in the Ubcoin market then after the sealing of the agreement of payments og Ubcoin tokens.

I also understand about UBcoin as you, the most important is that they have built a really good intermediary payment gateway for users to use peace of mind, from which the value of the project also increased higher

Yes, the team try to building more and more reputation at crypto community. And i appreciate UBCoin team responsibility, so that i hope they will have 8 stage crowded sale successfull
Yes, I agree with you. The team are very active and they are very competitive in terms of making the project popularity. I also appreciate the project  teams leadership and making the project more better for the benefits of all the participants and investors.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:24:57 PM

The First Version of Blockchain-Based Ubcoin Marketplace Has Been Released https://coinidol.com/first-version-of-blockchain-based-ubcoin-marketplace-has-been-released/
This is great and a suitest place to list Ubcoin on many blogs that we can promote Ubcoin to the next level, I hope they can get more viewers too.
The project is always up to date. They make things very simple and easy for their supporters and investors. I am very impressed on how they make things arrange and flow according yo their plans and goals.

Definitely, Ubcoin already been made this far and they keep making updates everyday. Moreover, I think the team still continue to make progress and also their platform is currently been improving. So, we should expect a better outcome in terms of their token sale.
Yeah, I am pretty sure they already have some proceeding plans, we expect to see some updates and improvements sooner or later because sales seemed to be going well.
I think project Ubcoin already shown so much. They give the people the satisfactions and guaranteed the benefits and profits for everyone. I believe project will be a success soon because the team and developers of the project are very activein doing the best they can for the pproject.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:32:09 PM

The Ubcoin team are now focusing on its sixth stage of token sale , and maybe if the token sale ,will be accomplish or it will be completed, then it will be the time now to established really the , Ubcoinmarket place,so that the investors will be giving their trust to the Ubcoin projects.
as far as I understand the team is confident that the sales will be successfully completed. So I hope the team will soon present its work platform to us.
choychoy

Activity: 238

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:31:16 PM

With more than 16 million potential user, UBCoin will be big project when will become an integral part of Ubank. We will forget fiat sell goods, get crypto step by step.
Yes, the team have more than 10 years of working at here, everyone can read their roadmap and whitepaper to understand more about the UBCoin team and see that we have professional team.
With their wide experience in product development, this Ubcoin has ambitious main goal to bring 200 million new retail investors into crypto by eliminating the use of fiat with their buy and sell of real goods platform. This will makes Ubcoin the most busiest marketplace in crypto. Let's wait this to happen soon as they are now in their stage 6 of the crowd sale. Enough time to those who are still undecided to invest in this project.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:43:32 PM

as far as I understand the team is confident that the sales will be successfully completed. So I hope the team will soon present its work platform to us.
Yes, i know. And i really hope the result will bring something awesome about it. Actually, now is nearly end of UBCoin token sale, so the number of token sold out is not important at this time.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:15:49 PM

I also believe that. The project is been very stable for quite a long time now. Giant companies trusted the project that's why Iam very positive that this project will reach success because project partners wont let Ubcoin down.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:19:46 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2018, 06:59:50 AM by Jedzkie050617

Yes, i know. And i really hope the result will bring something awesome about it. Actually, now is nearly end of UBCoin token sale, so the number of token sold out is not important at this time.
The end is about to come my only  wish for this project is the best in very thing. I am confident that this project will end in nice and smoother way. I always believed in projects team members and developers.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:32:37 PM

I also believe that. The project is been very stable for quite a long time now. Giant companies trusted the project that's why Iam very positive that this project will reach success because project partners wont let Ubcoin down.
I hope that the investments that are collected in the course of sales will be enough for further development of the platform. And soon the team will provide us with a working version of the platform.
DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:21:11 PM

With more than 16 million potential user, UBCoin will be big project when will become an integral part of Ubank. We will forget fiat sell goods, get crypto step by step.
Yes, the team have more than 10 years of working at here, everyone can read their roadmap and whitepaper to understand more about the UBCoin team and see that we have professional team.
With their wide experience in product development, this Ubcoin has ambitious main goal to bring 200 million new retail investors into crypto by eliminating the use of fiat with their buy and sell of real goods platform. This will makes Ubcoin the most busiest marketplace in crypto. Let's wait this to happen soon as they are now in their stage 6 of the crowd sale. Enough time to those who are still undecided to invest in this project.

The goal for most people tends to be the same though, everyone wants to get more investors and there's nothing "special" in that goal be frank
player1001101001

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:58:49 PM

I hope that the investments that are collected in the course of sales will be enough for further development of the platform. And soon the team will provide us with a working version of the platform.
Yes, I agree with your opinion on this project.After collecting the enough fund the team is started working on platforms development and team is doing every possible attempt which is gonna help to  launch this platform as early as possible.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:39:02 PM

Yes, I agree with your opinion on this project.After collecting the enough fund the team is started working on platforms development and team is doing every possible attempt which is gonna help to  launch this platform as early as possible.
Yes, and i really espect this time will follow our roadmap. Everything is smoothly at now, and i believe in the team can do this job is well.

NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:10:00 PM

They will do it. UBCoin is step by step improve their platform and provide us so much of useful information which revelant to this project.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:12:34 PM

If that will be possibly happen that is a great opportunity to us because their will be another ernings. UBcoin is working to progress and it continuos to earn investors until it will fuctionally get the attention of the crowd in the marketplace.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:18:09 PM

The result will possibily positive because we can see that Ubcoin has the high range in the marketplace. The number of investors are still upgrading into high stage level. If we are talking about the token it has a big value though their is a long process to wait but it is very helpful.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
salita23

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:21:54 PM

Their is a big chance that the investment will fit for the needs to develop the platform of the project it is because their are a lot of imvestors who keeps coming all over and it is very helpful to the project. It will give us brighter lights for improvement.
NetwknGRU

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:27:06 PM

Good looking project
Pages: « 1 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 [217] 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: