Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 09:42:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63897 times)
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:31:05 PM

🔥 Ubcoin Market starts REFERRAL, AIPROP and BOUNTY PAYMENTS in a few days!

💎 This and other major updates (including MVP, new dates, new major smartphone manufacturer partnership and exchange listings) - in our blog.

❤️ Read it here: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/several-major-updates-from-ubcoin-9dec39afd931

Thanks for this mate. Many new opportunities that have opened with Ubcoin, which more people will be given and will support the project. This could have a big impact to the community especially the improvement of the project.

I have seen Ubcoin from the start where they have really gain a big improvement over the months passed by. With their great performance, Ubcoin project gains a lot of attraction and they really deserve it.
Yeah, they deserve what they acquired over the passed months and they would continue to do so, thus it is doubtless that they have many supporters.
They have sone doubters but they have more supporters so theres no way that ubcoin wont get recognized externally since they have so many advertising tools to use.
Merjay18

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:42:03 PM

The development team of this project is consistently actively working on the project's development. That's why continuously investors are supporting this project. As well the telegram group of the project has more than 23 k members in the group.
Yes. And that's what makes the project a good and so interesting to followed because the team of Ubcoin are always here to shared some important informations in regards to it's progress. Soon, the project will be even more popular in the coming days as the team really active in promotion.
That's why UBCoin popularity is still increasing, it's how they manage to keep being active and improves the project to be a more better and reliable platform for crypto usage.
This is why I really love Ubcoin community and the project itself, both of it can surely make the platform and the project great!
Indeed. The time keeps running and flowing like a dust, while this project keeps increasing its community day by day to support the project.
Precisely the project increase the number of its team members every day and it is very good news that many are now familiar with  the project and the interest of each individual was rapidly expanding. I wish positive feedback will continue until project reach finished line.
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:52:56 PM

💎 This and other major updates (including MVP, new dates, new major smartphone manufacturer partnership and exchange listings) - in our blog.

❤️ Read it here: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/several-major-updates-from-ubcoin-9dec39afd931

Very interesting blog, which I read now every time updates come from the team. Now I will wait for the sales to start and how quickly they will pass, because the team is very developed and popular here. The table will be published here on sales or not?

I may ask clarification to the team , if Ubcoin has its own APP that can stand alone without collaborating other APP ?  If I am correct with my understanding , then this is a very unique among crypto project , and I highly appreciate to this team and their efforts of developing great project .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:09:25 PM

Thanks for this mate. Many new opportunities that have opened with Ubcoin, which more people will be given and will support the project. This could have a big impact to the community especially the improvement of the project.

I have seen Ubcoin from the start where they have really gain a big improvement over the months passed by. With their great performance, Ubcoin project gains a lot of attraction and they really deserve it.
Yeah, they deserve what they acquired over the passed months and they would continue to do so, thus it is doubtless that they have many supporters.
They have sone doubters but they have more supporters so theres no way that ubcoin wont get recognized externally since they have so many advertising tools to use.
Haters and bashers can diverted to good publicty, it only means that the project is already famous because haters is giving their time just to bash the project. It means that the project is very interesting and they are afraid that the project may defeat them.so they think ways on how to make the project down, but sad to say they can't bring project along with them became its very strong and durable.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:09:54 PM

The development team of this project is consistently actively working on the project's development. That's why continuously investors are supporting this project. As well the telegram group of the project has more than 23 k members in the group.
Yes. And that's what makes the project a good and so interesting to followed because the team of Ubcoin are always here to shared some important informations in regards to it's progress. Soon, the project will be even more popular in the coming days as the team really active in promotion.
That's why UBCoin popularity is still increasing, it's how they manage to keep being active and improves the project to be a more better and reliable platform for crypto usage.
Yes, even though some event from UBCoin have a little bonus, but i think 13% is enough for make investment. Well, the market now have a lot of changing, so dangerous for make investment at any project at this time.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:26:01 PM

That sound is so awesome for any people have joinned airdrop or bounty of UBCoin. I have interesting most at the new of listing at TOP 10 exchange Smiley.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:29:39 PM

That sound is so awesome for any people have joinned airdrop or bounty of UBCoin. I have interesting most at the new of listing at TOP 10 exchange Smiley.
Yes its realy awsome. The upcoming referral and bounties are very good and everyone is excited and patiently waiting for this. The project has been a better results since it was started. The top ten listing is very positive results for all the teams hardwork.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:30:35 PM

Haters and bashers can diverted to good publicty, it only means that the project is already famous because haters is giving their time just to bash the project. It means that the project is very interesting and they are afraid that the project may defeat them.so they think ways on how to make the project down, but sad to say they can't bring project along with them became its very strong and durable.

Not really enough FUDing and the project can take a massive hit not matter how huge it is unless it's like the size of something like ETH or bitcoin itself
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:35:57 PM

Yes, I agree the project deserves what they reach anc achieve.  Team members and developers did the best way they can to make sure that the project will be a great success. The project has a very active and dedicated members and very functionals they did their respective jobs. Teams efforts has contributed the project victory.
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:22:46 PM

Yes, I agree the project deserves what they reach anc achieve.  Team members and developers did the best way they can to make sure that the project will be a great success. The project has a very active and dedicated members and very functionals they did their respective jobs. Teams efforts has contributed the project victory.
Yes, absolutely the development team of this project has been working hard on projects development since from the beginning to till now. The team is always stay active and continuously improving the platform and make it better than its previous version.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Selacoulerdouce

Activity: 186

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:25:39 PM

🔥 In the last Youtube LiveStream AMA session Felix answered to many exciting questions from the community and investors — when will the full MVP be released? How will you grow the price of the token?

💎 How Felix replied to these questions and to many others you can read in our blog: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/ama-session-with-felix-ceo-ubcoin-text-version-ac278c09daf2
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:05:23 PM

Yes. I'm pretty sure Ubcoin will be listed in some big exchange because the project's popularity and the massive supports from the people are very impressive since it was started. It can totally help to attract even more investors that will lead to it's better implementation.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:58:59 PM

Yes. I'm pretty sure Ubcoin will be listed in some big exchange because the project's popularity and the massive supports from the people are very impressive since it was started. It can totally help to attract even more investors that will lead to it's better implementation.

The team did handle very well the project so this is why they have some support from the people. Ubcoin has been making a lot of improvement since it was started and I am hoping that they will get their goal so that people who support it will get good amount of profits.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:04:54 PM

This is why I really love Ubcoin community and the project itself, both of it can surely make the platform and the project great!
Indeed. The time keeps running and flowing like a dust, while this project keeps increasing its community day by day to support the project.
Precisely the project increase the number of its team members every day and it is very good news that many are now familiar with  the project and the interest of each individual was rapidly expanding. I wish positive feedback will continue until project reach finished line.

Maybe it is because they are making more strategy to boost their advertisement. Also, the team were skilled and professionals which I think they can create a good features which it can give much more impact to the platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:24:36 PM

That is good it means no need for the advertisement because of the haters did, bashing the project it means it will be known and many people will interested to it because as they look into the project yhey can see what the platform does it works. The negative thoughts will replace into good one as they can read the whitepaper.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:32:10 PM

Yes, even though some event from UBCoin have a little bonus, but i think 13% is enough for make investment. Well, the market now have a lot of changing, so dangerous for make investment at any project at this time.

That is the good part of UBcoin even though tou only have little percentage you will be able to invest in such amount. Although it keeps in changing but they make it sure that the project being presented is very useful to the community living. Need to gather informations so that you can choose a realistic and idealistic project.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:49:56 PM

That is true as we can see the project works well because of the team gives their best to improve into productive one the project, that is why it develops into new one. It is called an innovation it means creating into new one that attracts the investors and more investment to come along. For this project will be able to stands still for a long term business. 
kugmo mura nag bato

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:57:09 PM

Yes, likewise I am very interested on the process of getting to know more about the project. Its a great opportunity to be in touch with this project and the benefits that we can get from the Ubcoin.
wraithdot

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:14:42 PM

Yes, likewise I am very interested on the process of getting to know more about the project. Its a great opportunity to be in touch with this project and the benefits that we can get from the Ubcoin.

There are a lot of tools that you can actually read of you want to know more about the project. The team provided a WP and it is all in there so, try to browse and take sometime to read more about their latest development.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:40:21 PM

A lot of news from the team over the past week, I do not even know where to start, since I'm surprised that the development team took up the work and development of the platform very seriously.
They have been very active in projects for a long time. Every day you can find updates and fresh news of the project, how and where the platform develops. Thanks to this activity, the project is growing before our eyes.
That's right, because you can see how the team cares about the project and its reputation among users. I think that you can not be afraid for the truthfulness of the project.
I agree mate, their is nothing to be afraid on the project, they have gained their good reputations by hard work and honesty, so we can expect more from them in the future.

Ubcoin project seems running very well because I didn't see any big problems regarding the platform. Their website keeps up to date so for those who wanted to know more about their latest activities they may visit their to get some good information.

That is true, the system is in progress and Ubcoin is well developed in regard with the securities of the project they perform their best to accomodate the securities so that the investors will feel free to open. The platform is ready to announce what is the input of the project and what are the activities all about.
Yes the project team did a good job with this. All the hardwork of each members participated and and did the best they can. The good and active updates help a lot to make this project reach the top in the near future.

I also agree with you that UBcoin has done a very good job of what they are committed to, the team has worked hard to get the job done in the best and most complete way possible.
Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: