Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:38:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 [207] 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63885 times)
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:16:23 AM

Great news that the team have a preliminary exploratory partnership talks have commenced with a large Chinese blockchain platform. This sounds good in the upcoming weeks of the progress of the project.
It's really good news that the team is looking for Chinese partners, because it is there that the entire sphere of the Crypto-Currency and the Blockchain is developing acutely.

What's the point of the partners exactly though? Also the Chinese market tends to be really really restricted for non Chinese enterprises as they like to promote in house stuff
I think for a good development of the project a variety of partner relations will work. And with the Chinese partners the promotion of the project will go much faster.
Of course, if they sign an agreement with China, it will give a big chance for the growth of the token and the whole project as a whole. China is now developing very much.
Opportunities and possibilities are more often offered to good and amazing project in the market.  Some giant companies are looking for prospects project that they see has huge potential for success and that's the reason why they found project ubcoin. They see some glows and sparks of this project.
No doubt that the Ubcoin community is keep on growing and gaining more large potential partners that bring the most of this project. I know that this project has a good future awaiting ahead of it. But as long as the Ubcoin team will keep on striving and its good performance then the trust from its supports, users and investors will remain strong.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:41:45 AM

Somehow, I really wanted to support this project since there almost 8k of eth were collected in this project in purpose to invest!
This kind of goal was intended to show how many are the supporters and investors of the UBCOIN project and 8k eth it is a kind of a really massive amount of money.
But, they are mostly reaching 8k eth, only 300 amount of eth left to reach their new milestone, I hope they can reach all their milestone up to 10k eth.
We can expect that this project with a lot of supporters already can reach that goal. Also, as days passed by, more people are liking this project too.
I agree with you. We can relay on the project they can assure sure success in the future. The good reputation and the  results of each partnership turned out rightly. They give the investors and supporters the quality and satisfactory  project. No questions that the this project has a bright future in crypto community market.
It has already a great time in the crypto community today, as it gains a lot of big name company that is currently partnering with them.
Yeah that is true buddy. Ubcoin is keep on gaining very potential company partners as it keep on its way to its continuous success. As the Ubcoin keep its better performance for its developments, the reputation of the Ubcoin project become more popular as it goes well and better. I will keep looking forward for this project.
MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:46:03 AM

World Cup is ended, now is the time for invest at crypto instead of gambling. What about our progress at current time, everything is ok?
Ubcoin is fine. Incidentally once you come at the right time, Ubcoin will give 500 UBC for 10 selected winners. The main requirements are:
  • go to ubcoin.io, press the GET TOKENS button and buy UBC token for the amount regardless. Do it from July, 16 (1200 GMT) to July, 20 (12.00 GMT)
  • wait until July, 20 (1400 GMT) for the announcement of the winners.

Details information: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/a-limited-random-bonus-500-ubc-2c9216cf9c12
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:21:27 AM

Great news that the team have a preliminary exploratory partnership talks have commenced with a large Chinese blockchain platform. This sounds good in the upcoming weeks of the progress of the project.
It's really good news that the team is looking for Chinese partners, because it is there that the entire sphere of the Crypto-Currency and the Blockchain is developing acutely.

What's the point of the partners exactly though? Also the Chinese market tends to be really really restricted for non Chinese enterprises as they like to promote in house stuff
I think for a good development of the project a variety of partner relations will work. And with the Chinese partners the promotion of the project will go much faster.
Of course, if they sign an agreement with China, it will give a big chance for the growth of the token and the whole project as a whole. China is now developing very much.
Opportunities and possibilities are more often offered to good and amazing project in the market.  Some giant companies are looking for prospects project that they see has huge potential for success and that's the reason why they found project ubcoin. They see some glows and sparks of this project.

Yes that is true , because they need each other since china product was known of involving in online purchase and Ubcoin market is capable of facilitating these as an additional features of Ubank APP , so let us hoping for the progression of their partnership .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:44:42 AM

World Cup is ended, now is the time for invest at crypto instead of gambling. What about our progress at current time, everything is ok?
Ubcoin is fine. Incidentally once you come at the right time, Ubcoin will give 500 UBC for 10 selected winners. The main requirements are:
  • go to ubcoin.io, press the GET TOKENS button and buy UBC token for the amount regardless. Do it from July, 16 (1200 GMT) to July, 20 (12.00 GMT)
  • wait until July, 20 (1400 GMT) for the announcement of the winners.

Details information: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/a-limited-random-bonus-500-ubc-2c9216cf9c12
I really like different prizes. So I have to buy tokens for absolutely any amount to participate? Or all the same there are some conditions of purchase?
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:12:17 AM

Opportunities and possibilities are more often offered to good and amazing project in the market.  Some giant companies are looking for prospects project that they see has huge potential for success and that's the reason why they found project ubcoin. They see some glows and sparks of this project.

Yes that is true , because they need each other since china product was known of involving in online purchase and Ubcoin market is capable of facilitating these as an additional features of Ubank APP , so let us hoping for the progression of their partnership .
such partnership relations in any case will increase the recognition of the project and will serve as a good impetus for the further development of the partnership.
Betay

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:09:57 AM

🔥🇰🇷  Ubcoin Team organised its own event — a Ubcoin meetup — in Seoul in Novotel Ambassador Gangnam on July, 14 at 2 PM.

Felix Khachatryan (Ubcoin CEO), Stan Danysh (Ubcoin COO) and Marine Lerner (Ubcoin CMO) came to Korea as members of the core Ubcoin team.

💥 During the meetup they showed results of product development, explained Ubcoin new partnership with South Korean Tech Giant LG Electronics and answered questions.

❤️  We were very happy to meet the Korean community interested in Ubcoin and thank Korea for its hospitality and warmness.

🎥 In our blog: pictures from the event and videos from the livestream: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/ubcoin-meetup-in-seoul-was-a-great-success-7f921a930235
Betay

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:11:59 AM

I recently visited  the site and I saw that its only 300 ETH before they will reach their soft cap 8k ETH. I am predicting it will be finished after 2 to 3 days.
Ohh really, they have already reached their soft cap long time ago. You may have missed something. I thought that they will hit hardcap before the end of their crowdsale.

The 8k ETH is a milestone and not a soft- or hardcap. We indeed have reached soft cap a long while ago Smiley
Betay

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:13:16 AM

How is this exchange working?
UBC uses a smart peer-to-peer contract to buy things for cryptocurrency. Now with Ethereum blockchain, UBC currency is traded on the exchange with a peer-to-peer smart contract. The Ubcoin digital market can provide freedom and security to consumers when buying and selling items for crypto currency.

Great answer buddy, thank you
Betay

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:14:10 AM

Im kinda confused with this. China has totally banned everything related to crypto so how did this agreement happened. Can someone shed a light on this?

Blockchain technology is not banned in China, in fact, it is actively promoted. We are exploring technological partnership with a Chinese blockchain company.
Betay

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:14:49 AM

I'm with you since the first telegram group. Really sure I'm in this project. Amazing team in the fastest blockchain in the world.
Wish you all the lucky and count me in for anything.

Thank you for these kind words!
Betay

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:16:24 AM

I recently visited  the site and I saw that its only 300 ETH before they will reach their soft cap 8k ETH. I am predicting it will be finished after 2 to 3 days.
I don't think so, at bearing and stuck on ETH transaction at current time make hard for investing. Maybe only using BTC for buy UBCoin token is take more easier.
Is it maybe normally at now, i see everything is smoothy. IMO, the market will be back asap. But i don't now the exact time of bull market.
It will happen soon mate just have faith. What we need to focus is on how ubcoin will be able to successfully reach thirr targetted soft cap.
Since the project started for quite sometime there's no specific issues that has been encounter so far. The project goes very much appreciated and invested by many. The sale is about to end and best thing to do is purchased for good earnings in the future.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The project is best platform for making good amount of profit with making an investment in it. That's why many people continuously supporting to the platform by making investment on it.
By the way, is the public information on the amount of investment collected? Or will we be able to learn this only after the end of sales?

If you check the website frequently, you can see the counter going up Wink
Betay

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:18:09 AM

🚀 Another resounding forecast:
Christopher Matta believes a return to $15,000 for bitcoin is attainable. http://bit.ly/2Nl3jPA

Do you still doubt? Stop it 😉 
You’re just losing your time ⌛ 
Join #Ubcoin Token Sale Stage 6 (9% discount) here: http://ubcoin.io
KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:04:56 AM

🔥🇰🇷  Ubcoin Team organised its own event — a Ubcoin meetup — in Seoul in Novotel Ambassador Gangnam on July, 14 at 2 PM.

Felix Khachatryan (Ubcoin CEO), Stan Danysh (Ubcoin COO) and Marine Lerner (Ubcoin CMO) came to Korea as members of the core Ubcoin team.

💥 During the meetup they showed results of product development, explained Ubcoin new partnership with South Korean Tech Giant LG Electronics and answered questions.

❤️  We were very happy to meet the Korean community interested in Ubcoin and thank Korea for its hospitality and warmness.

🎥 In our blog: pictures from the event and videos from the livestream: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/ubcoin-meetup-in-seoul-was-a-great-success-7f921a930235

The Ubcoin team meetup is a great meetup indeed that showed the best result in product development that needs a high skilled developer.
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:16:53 AM

🚀 Another resounding forecast:
Christopher Matta believes a return to $15,000 for bitcoin is attainable. http://bit.ly/2Nl3jPA

Do you still doubt? Stop it 😉 
You’re just losing your time ⌛ 
Join #Ubcoin Token Sale Stage 6 (9% discount) here: http://ubcoin.io

If I can say about the 9% discount at the time, it is a buy time signal from the Ubcoin to buy some tokens from them.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:30:51 AM

Ubcoin Market promises to become the most convenient and widespread way to spend your crypto wealth. Also, they wishes to harness the familiarity of marketplaces while removing the technical and legal hurdles associated with using and investing in cryptocurrencies.

This means that sooner a huge amount of money will be flowing in Ubcoin token as their marketplace platform will be the leading source of cryptofunds with the buy and sell for real goods. Thus, investing in their crowd sale could be profitable as you can invest in any amount without limit with discounts.
The ubcoin token is almost a great p2p currency that uses erc20 ethereum platform to buy and sell goods on their website, such a worthy.
I think it is a perfect platform to use cryptocurrency that can be used to buying or selling any goods on the platform, I wonder if they can give a nice discount on the platform once its live.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:38:39 AM

I'm with you since the first telegram group. Really sure I'm in this project. Amazing team in the fastest blockchain in the world.
Wish you all the lucky and count me in for anything.

They already been successful in some of their objectives and they continue to work for the development of the platform. So, just stay tuned and definitely we will see more progress of the project.
Agreed, as the first objectives are being achieved one by one new objectives are created and some are on the way and some progress are already visible.

Hec2005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:08:07 AM

🔥🇰🇷  Ubcoin Team organised its own event — a Ubcoin meetup — in Seoul in Novotel Ambassador Gangnam on July, 14 at 2 PM.

❤️  We were very happy to meet the Korean community interested in Ubcoin and thank Korea for its hospitality and warmness.

This is great news. The team is bringing the Ubcoin project to the doorstep of Korean community and this shows how important Korea in the world of cryptocurrency. Great update and hopefully objectives will be met soon.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:40:24 AM

Ubcoin Market promises to become the most convenient and widespread way to spend your crypto wealth. Also, they wishes to harness the familiarity of marketplaces while removing the technical and legal hurdles associated with using and investing in cryptocurrencies.

This means that sooner a huge amount of money will be flowing in Ubcoin token as their marketplace platform will be the leading source of cryptofunds with the buy and sell for real goods. Thus, investing in their crowd sale could be profitable as you can invest in any amount without limit with discounts.
The ubcoin token is almost a great p2p currency that uses erc20 ethereum platform to buy and sell goods on their website, such a worthy.
I think it is a perfect platform to use cryptocurrency that can be used to buying or selling any goods on the platform, I wonder if they can give a nice discount on the platform once its live.
Well, don't wait for that time. It would be better to joined now on their token sales sinced they are still having a good discounts which is 9%. And also, now is the best time to engaged with this project because there will be more profits awaits for this especially after the implementation.
unemployed

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 11:44:20 AM

How is this exchange working?
UBC uses a smart peer-to-peer contract to buy things for cryptocurrency. Now with Ethereum blockchain, UBC currency is traded on the exchange with a peer-to-peer smart contract. The Ubcoin digital market can provide freedom and security to consumers when buying and selling items for crypto currency.

Great answer buddy, thank you

As I know after reading their plans they are  focus on appliances selling and also direct in finding good stuff all in one market for all?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Pages: « 1 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 [207] 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: