Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:42:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63889 times)
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:40:26 PM

I know I extended the ISO project until August 27th. Tell me, please, but will the company be Twitter or not? I know that this bounty ended on May 31, but is it possible to launch a new award to the end of ISO or not?
Very soon the development team will announce news related to the project and how it will develop further. Wait for a while until they publish the news, there is likely to be indicated about all new products and developments with the platform.
I think developers should post here news about updates in the project. So you just need to come here more often and read the information from the developers.
I come here almost every day in the hope of new team updates, so that the token grows in price. But this unfortunately until I saw. Now things are bad with the prices for tokens, they are all red and all fell very much. I expect that this will pass and the green light will turn up.
You are right bud, this bloodbath will end soon and everything will be back to normal. When everything will be back to normal, i hope that it would be also the time that this Ubcoin marketplace will be launched. I am very optimistic about the crypto market and this Ubcoin project that this will be successful as projected.

At this moment it is only an idealistic but time will come it will be realistic for sure because the team works hard to develop and find ways to progress. The crypto market is continue to round and round because it has capability to do the task. The Ubcoin project will success because it has idealist team the turns to relaistic goal.

I think like you but UBcoin will need to try a lot more and more realistic in the goals because the idea they give is quite large. Anyway, UBcoin has done a great job so far
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:59:36 PM

So there are several updates for UBCoin and the team will have an AMA( text version ) plus Referral bonuses, Airdrops 1 & 2, Bounty bonuses. Here you can find more info about the AMA text version. -> https://medium.com/@ubcoin/ama-session-with-felix-ceo-ubcoin-text-version-ac278c09daf2
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:42:39 AM

Seems like the team really didn't stop on making promotions for this project. Great thing to know for the Ubcoin is that they have many kind of strategy to keep and continuously promoting this project. They have referral bonuses, good airdrop, and even bounty campaigns. Hopefully this marketing strategy of the team will come out in a good result and come into reality and fulfill its target or goal to be the exchange crypto currency for real goods. Keep striving team and make the more progressive actions.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:38:51 AM

Seems like the team really didn't stop on making promotions for this project. Great thing to know for the Ubcoin is that they have many kind of strategy to keep and continuously promoting this project. They have referral bonuses, good airdrop, and even bounty campaigns. Hopefully this marketing strategy of the team will come out in a good result and come into reality and fulfill its target or goal to be the exchange crypto currency for real goods. Keep striving team and make the more progressive actions.
Very well said mate. The project Ubcoin is very lucky to have the set of team members that they have now. The teams are very active on creating good strategy to make the project more popular and improve. They really stood up of what are their responsibilities as the backbone of the project. They are the most important factor for making a successful project in the future.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:46:58 AM

does anybody know how sales are progressing now and how much money has been raised? So far, I have not seen news from developers about any plans for future development.
I think there is no new updates and news about the progress of the token sale. Plans for developments maybe are still in shaping and finalization. Better if we could wait a little more time and give team another more time to do the job done. How I wish that all our suggestions for the improvements will be noticed, lets wait for the teams feedback.
The team always writes us project updates. Do not doubt their confidence. They record video presentations and news more often than other projects. Therefore, the project is still actively supported. Perhaps they have prepared something interesting for us and will soon announce it.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:21:12 AM

You know what guys, they have been reaching 7110 eth in their ICO, this such a good goal for them and the community. I'm glad to be the part of the community.
This is a very large amount. I'm glad that the team was able to collect the amount for its project and its development. I hope that all the collected funds will go to exactly what the developers have built so that the money of our investments does not vanish in vain.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:28:46 AM

That's what makes ubcoin  achieved success, though not that fast but surely. Doing different strategy such as giving referral bonuses, airdrop, bounty campaign and other thing is a big help to make this project successful. Hope the team will continue to think for an upgrade.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:52:01 AM

That's what makes ubcoin  achieved success, though not that fast but surely. Doing different strategy such as giving referral bonuses, airdrop, bounty campaign and other thing is a big help to make this project successful. Hope the team will continue to think for an upgrade.
Yes, but what kind of upgrade do you mean? Please let they know more about the upgrade you mention so that they'll know what their need to be upgraded.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:57:23 AM

Even if they threw negative comments to this project before, thier supporters are still nkt giving up on them thats why it still still thriving up to this moment.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:00:05 AM

does anybody know how sales are progressing now and how much money has been raised? So far, I have not seen news from developers about any plans for future development.
I think there is no new updates and news about the progress of the token sale. Plans for developments maybe are still in shaping and finalization. Better if we could wait a little more time and give team another more time to do the job done. How I wish that all our suggestions for the improvements will be noticed, lets wait for the teams feedback.
The team always writes us project updates. Do not doubt their confidence. They record video presentations and news more often than other projects. Therefore, the project is still actively supported. Perhaps they have prepared something interesting for us and will soon announce it.

That is really a remarkable strength of Ubcoin, I believe that UBcoin will be far ahead of the development team, besides UBcoin has a very good idea, I appreciate it.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:21:03 AM

That is really a remarkable strength of Ubcoin, I believe that UBcoin will be far ahead of the development team, besides UBcoin has a very good idea, I appreciate it.

An indication which they are very active with their development. Ubcoin for now keeps working and continue to create more ideas about how they are going to make their services more easy and profitable to the user.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Levyathan

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:55:24 AM

An indication which they are very active with their development. Ubcoin for now keeps working and continue to create more ideas about how they are going to make their services more easy and profitable to the user.
I agree with you guys, this is what i wanted in the future with such an easy service and have a fast transaction process in the platform.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:03:15 AM

We can really see that Ubcoin from the start to the present they have gain and improve a lot. They even doing some activities in youtube which can affect the postive feedback for the project.
KingDome

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:06:18 AM

We can really see that Ubcoin from the start to the present they have gain and improve a lot. They even doing some activities in youtube which can affect the postive feedback for the project.
I agree with you mate. This kind of project was a great start for the Ubcoin since it has a lot of supporters and communities.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:17:59 AM

I have found a references about their Interview with the CEO of Ubcoin. The video was great and I am amazed on how the team really organized the activity. Here is the link if you guys are interested about their video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmLH7QWJk2I
Hec2005

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:21:40 AM

You know what guys, they have been reaching 7110 eth in their ICO, this such a good goal for them and the community. I'm glad to be the part of the community.
This only shows the support of the community towards this Ubcoin project and it is getting stronger everyday. I would not be surprised if they will hit their hard cap considering the amount of effort the team has invested to this project.
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:42:31 AM

Even if they threw negative comments to this project before, thier supporters are still nkt giving up on them thats why it still still thriving up to this moment.
Agree, the supporters are continuously supporting the project because we all believe the potential and yhe capacity of this project. Not a single false information ruined the good relationship between the project and the supporters. It even more bind and made sold for next project threats.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:05:03 PM

Agree, the supporters are continuously supporting the project because we all believe the potential and yhe capacity of this project. Not a single false information ruined the good relationship between the project and the supporters. It even more bind and made sold for next project threats.
I want to say that the supporters are attracted by the openness and transparency of the developers. The more they communicate with their followers, the more actively new people join the project.
tiCeR

Activity: 1736
Merit: 750

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:28:51 PM

86% of Aerospace and Defense companies expect to integrate blockchain into their systems by 2021: http://accntu.re/2JBBwJ3

We also expect blockchain to be a game-changer, but for the world trade 🌏
#Ubcoin ITO Stage 4 ends in less than 2 days ⏳

Blockchain will be everywhere in a couple years from now and they will all be connected via a protocol. It's going to be a crazy future.

It is going to be any where until now but can not be sure what will happen in the future with Blockchain.

Of course you can't be sure but that's also the beauty about this technology. Anything is possible and that feels great Smiley

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:29:50 PM

It might be true because the team give their hundred percent so that they will be able to give the exactness of the project. Well it might be hard for them because they face persistence or obstacles but they are SMART enough to encounter the problems. Specific for the goal setting Measureable for the task to do, listing of Attainable for other solutions be Realistic and Time bound so that it will be a healthy project.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: