Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:02:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 [209] 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63885 times)
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:09:37 PM

Now I understand that your project will be on all mobile devices LG? And on older devices it can be installed or only on new devices it will be?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kugmo mura nag bato

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:27:59 PM

🔥🇰🇷  Ubcoin Team organised its own event — a Ubcoin meetup — in Seoul in Novotel Ambassador Gangnam on July, 14 at 2 PM.

Felix Khachatryan (Ubcoin CEO), Stan Danysh (Ubcoin COO) and Marine Lerner (Ubcoin CMO) came to Korea as members of the core Ubcoin team.

💥 During the meetup they showed results of product development, explained Ubcoin new partnership with South Korean Tech Giant LG Electronics and answered questions.

❤️  We were very happy to meet the Korean community interested in Ubcoin and thank Korea for its hospitality and warmness.

🎥 In our blog: pictures from the event and videos from the livestream: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/ubcoin-meetup-in-seoul-was-a-great-success-7f921a930235

This is great news. The team is bringing the Ubcoin project to the doorstep of Korean community and this shows how important Korea in the world of cryptocurrency. Great update and hopefully objectives will be met soon.
Yes, absolutely the team behind the project is doing very well right now. This is  great update provide by team. Very soon the project is going to become huge successful because of the team. The team is continuously pushing forward the project towards the way of success.
I agree with you bud. The developers and team members are very competitive and has brilliant ideas. They makibg each day a exciting one. They always surprise the supporters and iinvestors. I just wish that the project will become a success in the future.
In a business that should be a strategies so that you will be able to determine how far your business when you compare to any kind of business ideas. Well it undergo of an observations and persuation of gather informations so that the exact info. will accomodate by all. The project is very useful to anyone.

Strategy is a big impact on the process of developing a project but it will not be able to have a good results all the time. There are many things that need to put into consideration when it comes to promoting a business in the market. You have to ensure that the project is very interesting to the community and to the investors.
regalis

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:43:51 PM

🔥🇰🇷  Ubcoin Team organised its own event — a Ubcoin meetup — in Seoul in Novotel Ambassador Gangnam on July, 14 at 2 PM.

Felix Khachatryan (Ubcoin CEO), Stan Danysh (Ubcoin COO) and Marine Lerner (Ubcoin CMO) came to Korea as members of the core Ubcoin team.

💥 During the meetup they showed results of product development, explained Ubcoin new partnership with South Korean Tech Giant LG Electronics and answered questions.

❤️  We were very happy to meet the Korean community interested in Ubcoin and thank Korea for its hospitality and warmness.

🎥 In our blog: pictures from the event and videos from the livestream: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/ubcoin-meetup-in-seoul-was-a-great-success-7f921a930235

This is great news. The team is bringing the Ubcoin project to the doorstep of Korean community and this shows how important Korea in the world of cryptocurrency. Great update and hopefully objectives will be met soon.
Yes, absolutely the team behind the project is doing very well right now. This is  great update provide by team. Very soon the project is going to become huge successful because of the team. The team is continuously pushing forward the project towards the way of success.
I agree with you bud. The developers and team members are very competitive and has brilliant ideas. They makibg each day a exciting one. They always surprise the supporters and iinvestors. I just wish that the project will become a success in the future.

Well, they have to be more aggressive in making this project in to the top of all competitive project in the market. This excellent individuals who contributed their support and thoughts in promoting this project will provide the best outcome for the platform in the future of this project in the crypto community.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:15:50 PM

Well, they have to be more aggressive in making this project in to the top of all competitive project in the market. This excellent individuals who contributed their support and thoughts in promoting this project will provide the best outcome for the platform in the future of this project in the crypto community.
Yes, i believe UBCoin team will expand their team follow their expand business at crypto market. Even they have professional team before, but more people more easier to solve some problems.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:35:21 PM

I recently visited  the site and I saw that its only 300 ETH before they will reach their soft cap 8k ETH. I am predicting it will be finished after 2 to 3 days.
Ohh really, they have already reached their soft cap long time ago. You may have missed something. I thought that they will hit hardcap before the end of their crowdsale.

The 8k ETH is a milestone and not a soft- or hardcap. We indeed have reached soft cap a long while ago Smiley
Yes, as i know it is one of milestones. And UBCoin reach at least more than 20k ETH right?
Now I understand that your project will be on all mobile devices LG? And on older devices it can be installed or only on new devices it will be?
I think the devices which is manufactured after contract sign bro.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:57:10 PM

If i don't have mistake, they said that UBCoin application will be pre-install automatically? About olders devices, i think like others android devices, we still using UBCoin app normally.

tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:57:49 PM

Great news that the team have a preliminary exploratory partnership talks have commenced with a large Chinese blockchain platform. This sounds good in the upcoming weeks of the progress of the project.
It's really good news that the team is looking for Chinese partners, because it is there that the entire sphere of the Crypto-Currency and the Blockchain is developing acutely.

What's the point of the partners exactly though? Also the Chinese market tends to be really really restricted for non Chinese enterprises as they like to promote in house stuff
I think for a good development of the project a variety of partner relations will work. And with the Chinese partners the promotion of the project will go much faster.
Of course, if they sign an agreement with China, it will give a big chance for the growth of the token and the whole project as a whole. China is now developing very much.
Im kinda confused with this. China has totally banned everything related to crypto so how did this agreement happened. Can someone shed a light on this?

Blockchain technology is not banned in China, in fact, it is actively promoted. We are exploring technological partnership with a Chinese blockchain company.

He's just pointing out that the Chinese government has banned it's citizens from investing into ICOs and for most part heavily restricted crypto
People will find ways in order to have what they want, just like crypto and this kind of project that utilizes its usage.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:58:08 PM

Yes, i believe UBCoin team will expand their team follow their expand business at crypto market. Even they have professional team before, but more people more easier to solve some problems.

Me too, I believed ubcoin will expand the number of member of the team and supporters because the team are doing great and tgeir best to make it more attractive. They also find ways to solve the problem thay the project encountered. Hope they will maintain thosr doings.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:59:00 PM

Yes, absolutely the team behind the project is doing very well right now. This is  great update provide by team. Very soon the project is going to become huge successful because of the team. The team is continuously pushing forward the project towards the way of success.
Yes, they are a team with good and great work showing towards the community that keeps the project even more better day by day.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:00:04 AM

Footballers step up their game:
⚽ Brazilian football star Ronaldinho is launching an ambitious new crypto-project: http://bit.ly/2NJUccb
We are looking for crypto enthusiasts and contributors from all over the globe!
Join #Ubcoin Token Sale Stage 6: https://ubcoin.io

Wow is he the one who founded the project or he is just hired to promote the project? But still it is still interesting because sports personality and celebrities are involving themselves now into crypto.
It seems to me that he is not so much interested in this, just behind him is a team that wants to enter the market simply because of the fact that the celebrity will appear. Waiting for everyone to buy his token. But I can tell you at once that this is all garbage, we also have a star that made its token and burned out.

Well, that will surely help the crypto community, I thought this is about UBCoin too, but if they can get someone with this popularity who likes crypto, it will surely boost the project.

A nice and big  advertisement from football stars? I hope this will have big impact to for promoting UBCOIN!

Well, in my own understanding on the article about Ronaldinho, it doesn't talk about UBCoin at all, but, the thing is, he will be launching a "new crypto-project" which is this one -> https://www.soccercoin.eu.
Just read it, and it's definitely not talking about UBCOin but rather than a new crypto project. But with this people like him, will help the crypto community and have a positive effect with the same projects like this one.
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 03:32:43 AM

In ICO sale website I noticed there is 93.21 BTC collected right plus the 7798 ETH? So, all in all, they already have reached their soft cap if BTC and eth combined?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:57:01 AM

Footballers step up their game:
⚽ Brazilian football star Ronaldinho is launching an ambitious new crypto-project: http://bit.ly/2NJUccb
We are looking for crypto enthusiasts and contributors from all over the globe!
Join #Ubcoin Token Sale Stage 6: https://ubcoin.io

Wow is he the one who founded the project or he is just hired to promote the project? But still it is still interesting because sports personality and celebrities are involving themselves now into crypto.
It seems to me that he is not so much interested in this, just behind him is a team that wants to enter the market simply because of the fact that the celebrity will appear. Waiting for everyone to buy his token. But I can tell you at once that this is all garbage, we also have a star that made its token and burned out.

Well, that will surely help the crypto community, I thought this is about UBCoin too, but if they can get someone with this popularity who likes crypto, it will surely boost the project.

A nice and big  advertisement from football stars? I hope this will have big impact to for promoting UBCOIN!

Well, in my own understanding on the article about Ronaldinho, it doesn't talk about UBCoin at all, but, the thing is, he will be launching a "new crypto-project" which is this one -> https://www.soccercoin.eu.
Just read it, and it's definitely not talking about UBCOin but rather than a new crypto project. But with this people like him, will help the crypto community and have a positive effect with the same projects like this one.

Yes you're correct mate but as I understand the logic of this post from Betay is Ronaldinho was just launching crypto-project , so this means he  is a crypto enthusiasts and the team were really looking for a crypto enthusiasts investors , maybe the team was sighted Ronaldinho to be an investor of this project , since we all know already the capability of this team of doing things happened .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:53:59 AM

🔥🔥🔥 Ubank (with Ubcoin as its integral part) Signed Pre-Installation Deal With South Korean Tech Giant LG!

We are thrilled to have our app pre-installed on the devices produced by LG Electronics, one of the largest smartphone manufacturers in the world.

We consider the partnership with LG as a logical and inspiring step after the successful long-time partnership with Samsung, - says Felix Khachatryan, Ubank’s and Ubcoin Market’s CEO.

👑 Read more in medias:

IN ENGLISH: https://nulltx.com/ubank-with-ubcoin-as-its-integral-part-signs-pre-installation-deal-with-lg/

IN GERMAN: https://bitcoin-live.de/ubank-mobile-app-unterzeichnet-vorinstallationsabkommen-mit-lg/

IN INDONESIAN: https://cryptonews.co.id/ubank-mobile-app-dengan-ubcoin-sebagai-bagian-integralnya-menandatangani-kesepakatan-pra-instalasi-dengan-lg/

IN CHINESE: http://www.wanbizu.com/ICO/2018070913071.html

🌟 Ubcoin discount 9%  IS IN FORCE — buy tokens on https://ubcoin.io !

This is a great way to introduce ubcoin to none crypto users since the app is pre installed on every lg phone in the future. Hopefully they get curious and open it to understand better whats its main purpose.
Dubska

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:56:10 AM

In ICO sale website I noticed there is 93.21 BTC collected right plus the 7798 ETH? So, all in all, they already have reached their soft cap if BTC and eth combined?
Probably yes if we do the math mate but we need to wait for the official statement of the admin just to be sure if they already hit the softcap.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:14:02 AM

Probably yes if we do the math mate but we need to wait for the official statement of the admin just to be sure if they already hit the softcap.
even if the developers have already collected the necessary amount of investment for a soft cap, I think sales will continue until they are completed. If I understood correctly, the hard cap is not assembled yet?
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:59:41 AM

even if the developers have already collected the necessary amount of investment for a soft cap, I think sales will continue until they are completed. If I understood correctly, the hard cap is not assembled yet?
on the official website indicated that to date, collected 7799 Eth. And the discount of 9% will work for two more days, then there is very little time left for the project to move to the next stage of its development.
Betay

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:12:14 AM

From logistics to jewelry:
💍 A world famous brand Cartier plans to implement blockchain in order to empower its supply chain:
http://bit.ly/2urodVS

#Ubcoin keeps surprising! Get your chance to receive a random 500 UBC bonus right now 💎
Join ITO: https://ubcoin.io Tweet vertalen
KingDome

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:13:44 AM

🚀 Another resounding forecast:
Christopher Matta believes a return to $15,000 for bitcoin is attainable. http://bit.ly/2Nl3jPA

Do you still doubt? Stop it 😉 
You’re just losing your time ⌛ 
Join #Ubcoin Token Sale Stage 6 (9% discount) here: http://ubcoin.io

If I can say about the 9% discount at the time, it is a buy time signal from the Ubcoin to buy some tokens from them.
9% discount is not a quite big amount of discount after all. But, I can say totally its worth it, even if its worth just small.
Levyathan

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:23:24 AM

Ubcoin Market promises to become the most convenient and widespread way to spend your crypto wealth. Also, they wishes to harness the familiarity of marketplaces while removing the technical and legal hurdles associated with using and investing in cryptocurrencies.

This means that sooner a huge amount of money will be flowing in Ubcoin token as their marketplace platform will be the leading source of cryptofunds with the buy and sell for real goods. Thus, investing in their crowd sale could be profitable as you can invest in any amount without limit with discounts.
The ubcoin token is almost a great p2p currency that uses erc20 ethereum platform to buy and sell goods on their website, such a worthy.
I think it is a perfect platform to use cryptocurrency that can be used to buying or selling any goods on the platform, I wonder if they can give a nice discount on the platform once its live.
Yeah, discount on the platform will be making more audiences for the project and the platform itself because everyone love discount!
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:31:41 AM

I'm with you since the first telegram group. Really sure I'm in this project. Amazing team in the fastest blockchain in the world.
Wish you all the lucky and count me in for anything.

They already been successful in some of their objectives and they continue to work for the development of the platform. So, just stay tuned and definitely we will see more progress of the project.
Agreed, as the first objectives are being achieved one by one new objectives are created and some are on the way and some progress are already visible.
Well, I guess their main and their only objective as of now was hitting the hardcap of the project, that's why they really work hard to gain it. In order to gain it, they have so many objectives to reach.
Pages: « 1 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 [209] 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: