Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:07:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 [210] 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63885 times)
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:59:33 AM

In ICO sale website I noticed there is 93.21 BTC collected right plus the 7798 ETH? So, all in all, they already have reached their soft cap if BTC and eth combined?
As they said before, UBCoin team collect soft cap from long time ago, 8k ETH is only milestone bro. Now is only the time for get more funds Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hec2005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:50:53 AM

I recently visited  the site and I saw that its only 300 ETH before they will reach their soft cap 8k ETH. I am predicting it will be finished after 2 to 3 days.
Ohh really, they have already reached their soft cap long time ago. You may have missed something. I thought that they will hit hardcap before the end of their crowdsale.

The 8k ETH is a milestone and not a soft- or hardcap. We indeed have reached soft cap a long while ago Smiley
The end of the crowd sale is fast approaching, don't you have a some sort of a bonus scheme that is very appealing to those who have not yet invested but planning to purchase? Some sort of "Year end SALE.  Smiley
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:55:37 AM

I recently visited  the site and I saw that its only 300 ETH before they will reach their soft cap 8k ETH. I am predicting it will be finished after 2 to 3 days.
Ohh really, they have already reached their soft cap long time ago. You may have missed something. I thought that they will hit hardcap before the end of their crowdsale.

The 8k ETH is a milestone and not a soft- or hardcap. We indeed have reached soft cap a long while ago Smiley
The end of the crowd sale is fast approaching, don't you have a some sort of a bonus scheme that is very appealing to those who have not yet invested but planning to purchase? Some sort of "Year end SALE.  Smiley
They still have at least 2 stage more and as i know so far, the team will provide us new update about their business asap after crowd sale end.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:07:25 AM

🚀 Another resounding forecast:
Christopher Matta believes a return to $15,000 for bitcoin is attainable. http://bit.ly/2Nl3jPA

Do you still doubt? Stop it 😉 
You’re just losing your time ⌛ 
Join #Ubcoin Token Sale Stage 6 (9% discount) here: http://ubcoin.io

If I can say about the 9% discount at the time, it is a buy time signal from the Ubcoin to buy some tokens from them.
9% discount is not a quite big amount of discount after all. But, I can say totally its worth it, even if its worth just small.
It's not that big but it's still amazingly good to all who want to purchase. Huge success is from small things that make the project more innovative and advantages many. Ubcoin project is clearly achieving their goals and plans.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:12:37 AM

They still have at least 2 stage more and as i know so far, the team will provide us new update about their business asap after crowd sale end.
Nice atleast the project is very near to the top. Two more steps and the project will be a success. The team and developers never fails the people to inform the new updates and progress of the project. They keep on connecting people even they are busy their individual jobs.
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:17:33 AM

🔥🇰🇷  Ubcoin Team organised its own event — a Ubcoin meetup — in Seoul in Novotel Ambassador Gangnam on July, 14 at 2 PM.

Felix Khachatryan (Ubcoin CEO), Stan Danysh (Ubcoin COO) and Marine Lerner (Ubcoin CMO) came to Korea as members of the core Ubcoin team.

💥 During the meetup they showed results of product development, explained Ubcoin new partnership with South Korean Tech Giant LG Electronics and answered questions.

❤️  We were very happy to meet the Korean community interested in Ubcoin and thank Korea for its hospitality and warmness.

🎥 In our blog: pictures from the event and videos from the livestream: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/ubcoin-meetup-in-seoul-was-a-great-success-7f921a930235

This is great news. The team is bringing the Ubcoin project to the doorstep of Korean community and this shows how important Korea in the world of cryptocurrency. Great update and hopefully objectives will be met soon.
Yes, absolutely the team behind the project is doing very well right now. This is  great update provide by team. Very soon the project is going to become huge successful because of the team. The team is continuously pushing forward the project towards the way of success.
I agree with you bud. The developers and team members are very competitive and has brilliant ideas. They makibg each day a exciting one. They always surprise the supporters and iinvestors. I just wish that the project will become a success in the future.

Well, they have to be more aggressive in making this project in to the top of all competitive project in the market. This excellent individuals who contributed their support and thoughts in promoting this project will provide the best outcome for the platform in the future of this project in the crypto community.
Yes, i believe UBCoin team will expand their team follow their expand business at crypto market. Even they have professional team before, but more people more easier to solve some problems.

Me too, I believed ubcoin will expand the number of member of the team and supporters because the team are doing great and tgeir best to make it more attractive. They also find ways to solve the problem thay the project encountered. Hope they will maintain thosr doings.
The number of their investors will increase because I see how team did their task. They are very active and dedicated of what they are doing. No wonder that the project will become popular and profitable in the future.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:27:00 AM

🔥🇰🇷  Ubcoin Team organised its own event — a Ubcoin meetup — in Seoul in Novotel Ambassador Gangnam on July, 14 at 2 PM.

Felix Khachatryan (Ubcoin CEO), Stan Danysh (Ubcoin COO) and Marine Lerner (Ubcoin CMO) came to Korea as members of the core Ubcoin team.

💥 During the meetup they showed results of product development, explained Ubcoin new partnership with South Korean Tech Giant LG Electronics and answered questions.

❤️  We were very happy to meet the Korean community interested in Ubcoin and thank Korea for its hospitality and warmness.

🎥 In our blog: pictures from the event and videos from the livestream: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/ubcoin-meetup-in-seoul-was-a-great-success-7f921a930235

This is great news. The team is bringing the Ubcoin project to the doorstep of Korean community and this shows how important Korea in the world of cryptocurrency. Great update and hopefully objectives will be met soon.
Yes, absolutely the team behind the project is doing very well right now. This is  great update provide by team. Very soon the project is going to become huge successful because of the team. The team is continuously pushing forward the project towards the way of success.
I agree with you bud. The developers and team members are very competitive and has brilliant ideas. They makibg each day a exciting one. They always surprise the supporters and iinvestors. I just wish that the project will become a success in the future.
Yes, they are a team with good and great work showing towards the community that keeps the project even more better day by day.
Perfectly a good example of the camaraderie the team and developers did their best to show how strong and united they are. Once a project is composed of good people the project will surely becomes successful project in  future.
Eigig

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:45:01 AM

Yes, absolutely the team behind the project is doing very well right now. This is  great update provide by team. Very soon the project is going to become huge successful because of the team. The team is continuously pushing forward the project towards the way of success.
Yes, they are a team with good and great work showing towards the community that keeps the project even more better day by day.
Perfectly a good example of the camaraderie the team and developers did their best to show how strong and united they are. Once a project is composed of good people the project will surely becomes successful project in  future.

That is an excellent move of the team Ubcoin that the whole team ,including the Ubcoin ceo went to korea to discuss with their partner the LG electronics giant in south korea, this is a great effort for the Ubcoin team and LG, so we see here a success for the team.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:13:52 PM

I'm with you since the first telegram group. Really sure I'm in this project. Amazing team in the fastest blockchain in the world.
Wish you all the lucky and count me in for anything.

They already been successful in some of their objectives and they continue to work for the development of the platform. So, just stay tuned and definitely we will see more progress of the project.
Agreed, as the first objectives are being achieved one by one new objectives are created and some are on the way and some progress are already visible.
Well, I guess their main and their only objective as of now was hitting the hardcap of the project, that's why they really work hard to gain it. In order to gain it, they have so many objectives to reach.
Well lets hope that reaching the hard cap could be easier and smoothly, but we know that they could reach it with their enthusiastic approach to its development.

tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:04:30 PM

Perfectly a good example of the camaraderie the team and developers did their best to show how strong and united they are. Once a project is composed of good people the project will surely becomes successful project in  future.

That is an excellent move of the team Ubcoin that the whole team ,including the Ubcoin ceo went to korea to discuss with their partner the LG electronics giant in south korea, this is a great effort for the Ubcoin team and LG, so we see here a success for the team.

That is a great strategy of a CEO of the team Ubcoin it means they look at it as marketing strategy so that the project will hit the platform so well. To discuss about the project is very interesting because tbeir ate pros and cons that needs to consider. Success is the most awaited moment that everyone wants to achieve.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:08:39 PM

I'm with you since the first telegram group. Really sure I'm in this project. Amazing team in the fastest blockchain in the world.

They already been successful in some of their objectives and they continue to work for the development of the platform. So, just stay tuned and definitely we will see more progress of the project.
Agreed, as the first objectives are being achieved one by one new objectives are created and some are on the way and some progress are already visible.
Well, I guess their main and their only objective as of now was hitting the hardcap of the project, that's why they really work hard to gain it. In order to gain it, they have so many objectives to reach.
Well lets hope that reaching the hard cap could be easier and smoothly, but we know that they could reach it with their enthusiastic approach to its development.

Yes but in achieving the hard cap needs to undergo in the exact process so that we can be able to adopt the changes of the environment that might encounter. The stage of developing is the hard part because of obstacles who wondered to achieve the dream to be successful presently. 

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
salita23

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:15:12 PM

That should be the best asset that the team has because to entertain customers is well generate a passion and self confidence in terms of facing challenges of the project. People will leads us because to boom the project is near to success because of sincerity in doing everything.
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:26:50 PM

Yes, exactly this is a great move taken by ceo and the Ubcoin team. Every community member knows very well how hard the team is working right now to make this project huge successful within limited period of time.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:06:27 PM

Meh, they need to actually care though, I highly doubt LG will bother to join hands with a random currency in the literally ocean of cryptos out there
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:09:06 PM

Now I understand that your project will be on all mobile devices LG? And on older devices it can be installed or only on new devices it will be?
If i don't have mistake, they said that UBCoin application will be pre-install automatically? About olders devices, i think like others android devices, we still using UBCoin app normally.
Yeah that's what I understand with their partnership with LG, those new LG smart phones has pre-installed Ubcoin marketplace apps. I think the apps will also be available at Play Store soon for those have old model smartphones. Indeed, all of us has a chance to use this Ubcoin marketplace platform.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:25:05 PM

Now I understand that your project will be on all mobile devices LG? And on older devices it can be installed or only on new devices it will be?
If i don't have mistake, they said that UBCoin application will be pre-install automatically? About olders devices, i think like others android devices, we still using UBCoin app normally.
Yeah that's what I understand with their partnership with LG, those new LG smart phones has pre-installed Ubcoin marketplace apps. I think the apps will also be available at Play Store soon for those have old model smartphones. Indeed, all of us has a chance to use this Ubcoin marketplace platform.
I remember that they have UBank platform at Play store before. So i think almost smart devices can install their app easily.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:30:55 PM

Hard cap is 29000 ETH and as of this moment they already collected 7801 ETH. This shows that the ICO sale has been improving which is I think a result of their hardwork. Moreover, they continue to find more partners to make their project be more known and also help the usage of crypto.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
dolcevita99

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:39:36 PM

Then I have another question, who is interested in buying mobile phones from LG now? They are not so popular, so I would advise to release the first application on Apple.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:42:13 PM

Hard cap is 29000 ETH and as of this moment they already collected 7801 ETH. This shows that the ICO sale has been improving which is I think a result of their hardwork. Moreover, they continue to find more partners to make their project be more known and also help the usage of crypto.
This is a really great news for all of us most especially to the people in this Ubcoin community. This good outcome and progress of the Ubcoin ICO only shows the fruitful effort of the Ubcoin team towards the community through this project. I hope that the team will keep on striving here and make more progressive actions.
Junralz

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:43:33 PM

🚀 Another resounding forecast:
Christopher Matta believes a return to $15,000 for bitcoin is attainable. http://bit.ly/2Nl3jPA

Do you still doubt? Stop it 😉 
You’re just losing your time ⌛ 
Join #Ubcoin Token Sale Stage 6 (9% discount) here: http://ubcoin.io

If I can say about the 9% discount at the time, it is a buy time signal from the Ubcoin to buy some tokens from them.
9% discount is not a quite big amount of discount after all. But, I can say totally its worth it, even if its worth just small.
It's not that big but it's still amazingly good to all who want to purchase. Huge success is from small things that make the project more innovative and advantages many. Ubcoin project is clearly achieving their goals and plans.

Normally, each stage of ICO its discount continue to decrease so this is why the discount now is not that big anymore. Well, at least they still have some discounted token if they buy now. Furthermore, they manage well their sales and hopefully all will be achieved.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Pages: « 1 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 [210] 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: