Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:06:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 [208] 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63885 times)
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:30:43 PM

I'm with you since the first telegram group. Really sure I'm in this project. Amazing team in the fastest blockchain in the world.
Wish you all the lucky and count me in for anything.

They already been successful in some of their objectives and they continue to work for the development of the platform. So, just stay tuned and definitely we will see more progress of the project.
Agreed, as the first objectives are being achieved one by one new objectives are created and some are on the way and some progress are already visible.
Yes, very visible in a way that the project team are so transparent and clear to their achievements and plans. They always have tine to inform the supporters and investors what they plan in the future and the new partnerships they have.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:36:31 PM

🔥🇰🇷  Ubcoin Team organised its own event — a Ubcoin meetup — in Seoul in Novotel Ambassador Gangnam on July, 14 at 2 PM.

Felix Khachatryan (Ubcoin CEO), Stan Danysh (Ubcoin COO) and Marine Lerner (Ubcoin CMO) came to Korea as members of the core Ubcoin team.

💥 During the meetup they showed results of product development, explained Ubcoin new partnership with South Korean Tech Giant LG Electronics and answered questions.

❤️  We were very happy to meet the Korean community interested in Ubcoin and thank Korea for its hospitality and warmness.

🎥 In our blog: pictures from the event and videos from the livestream: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/ubcoin-meetup-in-seoul-was-a-great-success-7f921a930235

This is great news. The team is bringing the Ubcoin project to the doorstep of Korean community and this shows how important Korea in the world of cryptocurrency. Great update and hopefully objectives will be met soon.
Another a good achievements of the project. The team never fails to update and seeks new project progress. I love the activeness of the team and developers. It's great knowing that the team are now working on the Korean community for the progression of the project.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:48:08 PM

World Cup is ended, now is the time for invest at crypto instead of gambling. What about our progress at current time, everything is ok?
Ubcoin is fine. Incidentally once you come at the right time, Ubcoin will give 500 UBC for 10 selected winners. The main requirements are:
  • go to ubcoin.io, press the GET TOKENS button and buy UBC token for the amount regardless. Do it from July, 16 (1200 GMT) to July, 20 (12.00 GMT)
  • wait until July, 20 (1400 GMT) for the announcement of the winners.

Details information: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/a-limited-random-bonus-500-ubc-2c9216cf9c12

Nice... another strategy to attract more buyers. I'm amazed how the team plan all of this despite of their hectic schedule attending some events and meet-ups. I'm hoping that I'm one of the 10 winners for 500 UBC.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:19:25 PM

Great idea, this is our future. I would have used this program too, this company has excellent partners, they have a great future.
This is truly a very good project if you have read thier whitepaper you can easily purchase items using crypto from thier platform.
Dubska

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:22:05 PM

World Cup is ended, now is the time for invest at crypto instead of gambling. What about our progress at current time, everything is ok?
Ubcoin is fine. Incidentally once you come at the right time, Ubcoin will give 500 UBC for 10 selected winners. The main requirements are:
  • go to ubcoin.io, press the GET TOKENS button and buy UBC token for the amount regardless. Do it from July, 16 (1200 GMT) to July, 20 (12.00 GMT)

Details information: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/a-limited-random-bonus-500-ubc-2c9216cf9c12

Nice... another strategy to attract more buyers. I'm amazed how the team plan all of this despite of their hectic schedule attending some events and meet-ups. I'm hoping that I'm one of the 10 winners for 500 UBC.
Yes this is a great promotion and we should see so many supporters joining this contest. 500 ubc is not a bad amount maybe it would be worth $1000 or more after few years.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:42:02 PM

Yes, the developers has new set of strategies to gain more investors. The project has very steong foundation that make them different from others. They also have team works that makes the team more wonderful.
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:48:31 PM

🔥🇰🇷  Ubcoin Team organised its own event — a Ubcoin meetup — in Seoul in Novotel Ambassador Gangnam on July, 14 at 2 PM.

Felix Khachatryan (Ubcoin CEO), Stan Danysh (Ubcoin COO) and Marine Lerner (Ubcoin CMO) came to Korea as members of the core Ubcoin team.

💥 During the meetup they showed results of product development, explained Ubcoin new partnership with South Korean Tech Giant LG Electronics and answered questions.

❤️  We were very happy to meet the Korean community interested in Ubcoin and thank Korea for its hospitality and warmness.

🎥 In our blog: pictures from the event and videos from the livestream: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/ubcoin-meetup-in-seoul-was-a-great-success-7f921a930235

This is great news. The team is bringing the Ubcoin project to the doorstep of Korean community and this shows how important Korea in the world of cryptocurrency. Great update and hopefully objectives will be met soon.
Yes, absolutely the team behind the project is doing very well right now. This is  great update provide by team. Very soon the project is going to become huge successful because of the team. The team is continuously pushing forward the project towards the way of success.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:54:36 PM

Yes, absolutely the team behind the project is doing very well right now. This is  great update provide by team. Very soon the project is going to become huge successful because of the team. The team is continuously pushing forward the project towards the way of success.
I agree with you bud. The developers and team members are very competitive and has brilliant ideas. They makibg each day a exciting one. They always surprise the supporters and iinvestors. I just wish that the project will become a success in the future.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:56:46 PM

Great news that the team have a preliminary exploratory partnership talks have commenced with a large Chinese blockchain platform. This sounds good in the upcoming weeks of the progress of the project.
It's really good news that the team is looking for Chinese partners, because it is there that the entire sphere of the Crypto-Currency and the Blockchain is developing acutely.

What's the point of the partners exactly though? Also the Chinese market tends to be really really restricted for non Chinese enterprises as they like to promote in house stuff
I think for a good development of the project a variety of partner relations will work. And with the Chinese partners the promotion of the project will go much faster.
Of course, if they sign an agreement with China, it will give a big chance for the growth of the token and the whole project as a whole. China is now developing very much.
Im kinda confused with this. China has totally banned everything related to crypto so how did this agreement happened. Can someone shed a light on this?

Blockchain technology is not banned in China, in fact, it is actively promoted. We are exploring technological partnership with a Chinese blockchain company.

He's just pointing out that the Chinese government has banned it's citizens from investing into ICOs and for most part heavily restricted crypto
Eigig

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:01:56 PM

Yes, the developers has new set of strategies to gain more investors. The project has very steong foundation that make them different from others. They also have team works that makes the team more wonderful.

So the team Ubcoin have many strategy in order to attract the attentions of the custoners and investor ,they will have some altenative plans in order that project will be really a successful one,so the team Ubcoin exerts much effort in full success ot the ICO project.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:49:00 PM

I agree with you bud. The developers and team members are very competitive and has brilliant ideas. They makibg each day a exciting one. They always surprise the supporters and iinvestors. I just wish that the project will become a success in the future.
In a business that should be a strategies so that you will be able to determine how far your business when you compare to any kind of business ideas. Well it undergo of an observations and persuation of gather informations so that the exact info. will accomodate by all. The project is very useful to anyone.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:53:05 PM

Great news that the team have a preliminary exploratory partnership talks have commenced with a large Chinese blockchain platform. This sounds good in the upcoming weeks of the progress of the project.
It's really good news that the team is looking for Chinese partners, because it is there that the entire sphere of the Crypto-Currency and the Blockchain is developing acutely.

What's the point of the partners exactly though? Also the Chinese market tends to be really really restricted for non Chinese enterprises as they like to promote in house stuff
I think for a good development of the project a variety of partner relations will work. And with the Chinese partners the promotion of the project will go much faster.
Of course, if they sign an agreement with China, it will give a big chance for the growth of the token and the whole project as a whole. China is now developing very much.
Im kinda confused with this. China has totally banned everything related to crypto so how did this agreement happened. Can someone shed a light on this?

Blockchain technology is not banned in China, in fact, it is actively promoted. We are exploring technological partnership with a Chinese blockchain company.

He's just pointing out that the Chinese government has banned it's citizens from investing into ICOs and for most part heavily restricted crypto

Maybe China did that way it is because they just wanted to apply what they have and dont care for other necessities because it cannot replace the things that they have as of now. Well it is very big problem for other chinnese who would like to try the trends of millenials. Restricted because they wanted to patronize in their country.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
salita23

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:56:21 PM

So the team Ubcoin have many strategy in order to attract the attentions of the custoners and investor ,they will have some altenative plans in order that project will be really a successful one,so the team Ubcoin exerts much effort in full success ot the ICO project.

That is true because that is their asset in gaining customers. In life their are a lot of threats that tries to break down your stability in terms of business because they wanted to grab you down because of envy. The success of this project will be because of the team who supports a lot of helping one another.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:11:56 PM

Yeah, it is necessary on order for them to have some support from the people. About plan, I think the team already prepared a what we called a "plan B" because we don't know what will happen tomorrow. This is why, the team are doing a lot of marketing strategy for them to get more partners.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:15:00 PM

That's what I also thought but now I clearly understand about it. And this is why some are really confused when China and US getting involved in an ICO.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
tiCeR

Activity: 1722
Merit: 750

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:00:32 PM

Is that still the situation over there or did they welcome crypto more and more recently?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:13:40 PM

Yeah, it is necessary on order for them to have some support from the people. About plan, I think the team already prepared a what we called a "plan B" because we don't know what will happen tomorrow. This is why, the team are doing a lot of marketing strategy for them to get more partners.

I think UBcoin's marketing strategy is going in the right direction, the community is approaching UBcoin in a positive way, which also means that UBcoin is getting closer to the goal of success.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:45:06 PM

I did not find such information and news that it is forbidden to invest in China. I do not even know if this is so why should they then sign an agreement with Crypto projects?
Betay

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:54:32 PM

🔥🔥🔥 Ubank (with Ubcoin as its integral part) Signed Pre-Installation Deal With South Korean Tech Giant LG!

We are thrilled to have our app pre-installed on the devices produced by LG Electronics, one of the largest smartphone manufacturers in the world.

We consider the partnership with LG as a logical and inspiring step after the successful long-time partnership with Samsung, - says Felix Khachatryan, Ubank’s and Ubcoin Market’s CEO.

👑 Read more in medias:

IN ENGLISH: https://nulltx.com/ubank-with-ubcoin-as-its-integral-part-signs-pre-installation-deal-with-lg/

IN GERMAN: https://bitcoin-live.de/ubank-mobile-app-unterzeichnet-vorinstallationsabkommen-mit-lg/

IN INDONESIAN: https://cryptonews.co.id/ubank-mobile-app-dengan-ubcoin-sebagai-bagian-integralnya-menandatangani-kesepakatan-pra-instalasi-dengan-lg/

IN CHINESE: http://www.wanbizu.com/ICO/2018070913071.html

🌟 Ubcoin discount 9%  IS IN FORCE — buy tokens on https://ubcoin.io !
wraithdot

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:59:06 PM

I think UBcoin's marketing strategy is going in the right direction, the community is approaching UBcoin in a positive way, which also means that UBcoin is getting closer to the goal of success.

It's like things are getting cleared as the project continue to grow. Which also means that they are so busy entertaining some of their potential partners. They organized a conference and probably this will help them to have more support from the community.
Pages: « 1 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 [208] 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: