Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:01:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 [271] 272 273 274 275 276 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63893 times)
regalis

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:26:50 AM

If token sales are coming to an end, it could mean that soon we can see the launch of the project in reality. I really look forward to seeing it in real life.
Well pretty much everyone is waiting for the official launch, it seem that every thing went accordingly so we probably see it soon?

Let us all wait for some announcement from the them now that they are on their last day. Hopefully the team fulfill their best in developing their platform. Many had been shared this project and supported, and im looking forward for the future of project in the next following days.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Selacoulerdouce

Activity: 186
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:08:25 AM

😱😱😱 UBCOIN TOKEN SALE ENDS IN 1 HOUR!

The end moment: 11:59:59 27 August GMT

LAST CHANCE to buy tokens - here: https://ubcoin.io/en
Selacoulerdouce

Activity: 186

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:54:35 AM

😱😱😱 5 minutes left

UBCOIN TOKEN SALE ENDS IN 5 MINUTES!

sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:24:25 PM

😱😱😱 #UBCOIN TOKEN SALE ENDS IN LESS THAN SEVEN HOURS!

Yes. Few hours from now, the token sales will end and probably there is no other chance to buy Ubcoin tokens except today. Hopefully, the team can still managed to convince more people to invest so that the funds will increased even more.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:14:02 PM

😱😱😱 5 minutes left

great news! Finally, we waited until the end of sales, when we can see a report from the developers, how successful have these sales been?
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:24:13 PM

This is getting more exciting this project is one step cliser on theri goal and hopefully we will soon see the launching of their online marketplace for us to buy products using cryptocurrency.
Agree they are very close to success. They are working very will  so I am confident that they will able to achieve their goals and plans. In due time implementation will be available and opportunities are posible.

Indeed they are getting close in achieving their goals, and many people seemed to anticipate the success of the project for a very long time, and it would seem they're right.
That is true that the project team working behind this project is keep on pushing the best they could to keep on reaching their goals towards this project to the crypto community. If the team will keep up this kind of pace here in the crypto currency community, then they will keep on gaining the trust of the people as well as the support for the continuous further developments.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:35:23 PM

😱😱😱 5 minutes left

The Ubcoin token sale is officially ended and now we will waiting for the market. I hope people don't sell it anyway because it is profitable.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:27:19 PM

Congratulations to the success of the UbCoin token sale hopefully this project will not stop in continuing to strive for more success ahead in the future.
Indeed its few minutes left and everything will be amazing. I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate the entire project team members for the project success. We can actually claimed the up coming victory for this project. Everything is went well and I can see the brightest light along the project success.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:44:07 PM

Congratulations to the success of the UbCoin token sale hopefully this project will not stop in continuing to strive for more success ahead in the future.
Indeed its few minutes left and everything will be amazing. I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate the entire project team members for the project success. We can actually claimed the up coming victory for this project. Everything is went well and I can see the brightest light along the project success.

It was great to see the UBcoin project succeed, the UBcoin project development team can celebrate from now on. Investors who have invested in the project will also be rewarded.
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:44:15 PM

This is getting more exciting this project is one step cliser on theri goal and hopefully we will soon see the launching of their online marketplace for us to buy products using cryptocurrency.
Agree they are very close to success. They are working very will  so I am confident that they will able to achieve their goals and plans. In due time implementation will be available and opportunities are posible.

Indeed they are getting close in achieving their goals, and many people seemed to anticipate the success of the project for a very long time, and it would seem they're right.
That is true that the project team working behind this project is keep on pushing the best they could to keep on reaching their goals towards this project to the crypto community. If the team will keep up this kind of pace here in the crypto currency community, then they will keep on gaining the trust of the people as well as the support for the continuous further developments.
Yes, exactly the team behind the project has work very hard to push the project towards the way of success. That's the reason many investors has been supporting it since from the beginning to till now.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:45:31 PM

I am disappointed that the Ubcoin project still can not collect the milestone in 8000 ETH. The team is active in the social sphere. networks,but the result is not visible!
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:23:20 PM

Well, that's the end of the sale of the tokens. I very much hope that you write an article about how the sales were sold, maybe you have interesting stories related to this. It will be very interesting to read.
salita23

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:50:13 PM

Well, that's the end of the sale of the tokens. I very much hope that you write an article about how the sales were sold, maybe you have interesting stories related to this. It will be very interesting to read.

It is very improtant to write an article how does the token sale while it runs in the marketplace. Though it is the end but the opportunity is always not the end because success is leading to it. I am pretty sure more people will read that article for sure because it looks interesting.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:31:50 PM

Yes, exactly the team behind the project has work very hard to push the project towards the way of success. That's the reason many investors has been supporting it since from the beginning to till now.

I agree that the team is working very hard to make it successful. We can totally see it in the progress of the project. They never stop thinking for a strategy or ideas that will help or make other people attract in the project. Which is so good move by the team because we all know that today there are lots of common project in crypto market. Better the team will find ways to make investors, supporters and participants feel secure in the said project.
Junralz

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:46:07 PM

It's been a long time since ICO has started and now it comes to end. They definitely achieved their objectives through their continuous doing a lot of effort and hard work.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:12:39 PM

I agree that the team is working very hard to make it successful. We can totally see it in the progress of the project. They never stop thinking for a strategy or ideas that will help or make other people attract in the project. Which is so good move by the team because we all know that today there are lots of common project in crypto market. Better the team will find ways to make investors, supporters and participants feel secure in the said project.

Hopefully, they achieved the target so that they can continue their journey to give a better services. Cryptocurrencies are growing and in the future, we can fully maximize the usage of it and enjoy the benefits. As of the moment, ICO probably will end and let's wait for their further announcement about it.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
vickycoin05

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:28:00 PM

It's been a long time since ICO has started and now it comes to end. They definitely achieved their objectives through their continuous doing a lot of effort and hard work.
Yes, many are very excited for the results and hopefully everything will be fine as what everyone is expected. I am very confident that the project will turn out good as what I observe in past few months. Project reputation and trust ratings are quite good result and reviews are very encouraging and positive. This simply shows we have something to expect from this project.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:24:26 AM

If token sales are coming to an end, it could mean that soon we can see the launch of the project in reality. I really look forward to seeing it in real life.
Well pretty much everyone is waiting for the official launch, it seem that every thing went accordingly so we probably see it soon?

Let us all wait for some announcement from the them now that they are on their last day. Hopefully the team fulfill their best in developing their platform. Many had been shared this project and supported, and im looking forward for the future of project in the next following days.
Will they announce it here or they will put it in their medium website? Just asking as people might wait here but couldn't find it as it will be not posted here. I'm not saying that it will not happen, just making sure as I notice they are actively posting announcement on the medium.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:55:56 AM

The Ubcoin is truly on its last day before the ICO ends. I think they better posted on all their social media sites as well as here in their Ann thread which can be viewed by lots of crypto people regarding the outcome of the ICO. I was hoping and really looking forward this will result in a good and positive progressive outcome. Moreover, a lots of people are really patiently waiting for the announcements of the Ubcoin team.
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 02:30:14 AM

I am still thinking what will the next step on this one? Any announcement from the team? Exchanges? when?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Pages: « 1 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 [271] 272 273 274 275 276 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: