Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:55:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 8251 times)
b1marlin

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:37:57 AM

Let Your Body Control The Drone

Flying a drone is not easy as it seems. A lot of practice, patience, experience and concentration are all what required to fly a drone safely. EPFL has developed a system for drone control, taking away the sticks and replacing them with intuitive and comfortable movements of your entire body.

Basically, it’s an upper-body soft exoskeleton called FlyJacket. Developed by EPFL’s Laboratory of Intelligent Systems, led by Professor Dario Floreano, FlyJacket is designed to be portable and affordable. The suit equipped with sensors detects the body motion, and translate torso pitch into drone pitch and torso roll into drone roll.

“The experience starts when you put the FlyJacket on as it gives the feeling to wear a superhero suit. As the drone control is very intuitive, user is directly immersed into the flight and can directly start to explore the environment. You almost instantly become embodied to the drone,” says Carine Rognon from EPFL.

https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/let-your-body-control-the-drone-b202c4ba3abf

another good idea to have with drones.
i remember watching black panther, they are driving the car in other place safely!
technology is really amazing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DEEPAERO
Copper Member

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

AI Driven Drone Economy on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 09:43:51 AM

token sale is exclusive for ETHEREUM and ERC20 wallet only?
how about some people who want to participate using bitcoin?
This has been done to safeguard contributor/investor interests. In the unlikely event of DEEP AERO ICO not meeting its softcap, funds will be refunded to contributors. The company will not be able to use these funds. This has been enforced by the ERC20 smart contract.

You will have to convert BTC to ETH and then buy DRONE tokens.

Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:26:56 AM

As per my own understanding In terms of the platform of deep aero platfom the product of the deep aero can help the traffic enfircers in terms of traffic monitoring because the drone can fly and capture the happenings on the roads for the enforcer to know what is happening on the road. That is the good thing in the deep aero project.

I think every country should have drones as an eye in the sky to monitor the traffic flows and road conditions. This is a big help to drivers and commuter as well as patrol officers to make road travels smooth and enjoyable. department of transportations should have a budget for this kind of project.

Its better if we will have our own Drone transportation. I just hope it will not be costly. In my country, fuel prices are constantly increasing resulting to increase in prices of commodities as well. I'm expecting that there will be a price hike on bus fare and other transport services. This project is something to look forward too. This will be feasible if the project is cost effective, meaning if more people can afford it.
Drones are everywhere especially in G20 country they use it to monitor cities with alot of people but they are not allowed to use that in Presidential mansion or palace coz it will be threat for the president. I hope the project is for future purposes and not to harm people.

Wow! That's great, because now the government were already using drones as their mode of security not just to the ordinary people but also to the leaders of the country.
And one of the feature of the deep aero project is its security purpose. Isn't great?
99redballoons

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:28:11 AM

when i read this,, deep aero project is very hitechand iteresting project...
after five.. six.. 10 yrs I can't imagine there are plenty of drones on the air.
Cassy14

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:44:58 AM

This has been done to safeguard contributor/investor interests. In the unlikely event of DEEP AERO ICO not meeting its softcap, funds will be refunded to contributors. The company will not be able to use these funds. This has been enforced by the ERC20 smart contract.

once i sent the Eth on ICO wallet will i receive my token of deep aero instantly?
Or we need to wait for the ICO to finish before getting the tokens?
wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:46:49 AM

when i read this,, deep aero project is very hitechand iteresting project...
after five.. six.. 10 yrs I can't imagine there are plenty of drones on the air.

I am looking forward more high technology.
10 years seems too long for that.
Not just drones will be on air, there will be cars flying also.
i will continue looking on this project and will see what they will do about the future.
for now the idea is really amazing! They just need to make the battery better. 1 hour atleast will be good.
svendoto23

Activity: 218

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:12:06 AM

How about if someone would want to fly his over your backyard and make photos or videos to our family/relatives
how about our privacy? is there a criminal law?

Its been a long debate in using a drone for surveillance and flying around the public places there's always restriction and regulations on flying it. Even if its for fun or hobby you need to fill up or register on aviation offices or department so you wont need to worry about it just get a license and abide to the laws of flying drones then you are ready to go.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Flygonz

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:18:28 AM

Drones can possibly used not just in the government but also in the industrial field such as in building an infrastructures the drones that the deep aero project were producing is a big help in checking first the safety of the place and how will  the infrastructures will be built.
Greninja

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:18:55 AM

The platform of the deep aero project is very unique in a sense of having or creating a small device that has so many uses and not
just minor uses but it also has a major abilities that will secure the surroundings and also the human beings. I am confident that thia project will reach the hard cap soon.
monaydanda

Activity: 58
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:20:35 AM

How to buy DEEP AERO (DRONE) Tokens

Step 1: Go to https://www.deepaero.io

Step 2: Click on “BUY DRONE TOKENS” button. You will be asked to “Sign up” for a new account or “Log In” if you are already a member.

Step 3: You will be redirected to “DRONE Token Sale Contract Address” Page. Please follow the instructions to complete the transaction.

Note: We have removed the DRONE Token Sale Contract Address for security reasons. You will be able to see this once you log in.

Check your DRONE token balance at https://www.ethplorer.io

https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/how-to-buy-deep-aero-drone-tokens-ae9320157f6f

If i participate in this ICO will i be able to get the token immediately or after the ICO sale? So the token I'll buy will be used to buy Drones and spare part no need for fiat payment?

━\\   ico.WORLDEX.io  ⚫  buy and sell crypto currency   //
THE NEXT-GENERATION DIGITAL DISTRIBUTION PLATFORM
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:32:38 AM

they will sell drones and other relatated products soon, bitcoin and etherium tokens are possible to use if you want to use Deep Aero services...
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:36:39 AM

Semi off topic :

If this Project succeed and be operating in the near future will your dev or team able to make and handle a Drone Racing Competition? Its been a new trend and America and some parts of UK.
HappyDumper

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:52:32 AM

they will sell drones and other relatated products soon, bitcoin and etherium tokens are possible to use if you want to use Deep Aero services...

You can only buy at their token sale using ethereum so if you have a bitcon or altcoins you need to exchange it to ethereum before you can buy your deep aero token as stated by them.

even if they don't reach their target cap or they fail you can get your invested ethereum back to your eth address

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
junior002

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:21:49 PM

Wow this is a great project. The fact that you are willing to refund is a sign that the company don't want to take advantage of its investors. Hopefully it gains more support and people appreciate the concept of Deep Aero.
lucky.mandy

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:31:43 PM

The platform of the deep aero project is very unique in a sense of having or creating a small device that has so many uses and not
just minor uses but it also has a major abilities that will secure the surroundings and also the human beings. I am confident that thia project will reach the hard cap soon.

Yes, Drones usage has a wide range of possibilities. Although some people are afraid of it being misused to take advantage of other people and also some are pointing out about privacy issues, I do believe that the government and concerned parties will take a step to create a law to address this issues. I do believe that Deep Aero will be participating and contributing towards addressing these issues since they will also need to work with the local government for the safety and security of everyone. For Medical purposes like emergency response during calamities, accidents and any untoward incidents, using Drone Transport and surveillance is very practical to assess and respond properly.
junior002

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:44:43 PM

Let Your Body Control The Drone

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/960/1*DYyIivw0mxRgGm_Ib4tGJQ.jpeg

Flying a drone is not easy as it seems. A lot of practice, patience, experience and concentration are all what required to fly a drone safely. EPFL has developed a system for drone control, taking away the sticks and replacing them with intuitive and comfortable movements of your entire body.

Basically, it’s an upper-body soft exoskeleton called FlyJacket. Developed by EPFL’s Laboratory of Intelligent Systems, led by Professor Dario Floreano, FlyJacket is designed to be portable and affordable. The suit equipped with sensors detects the body motion, and translate torso pitch into drone pitch and torso roll into drone roll.

“The experience starts when you put the FlyJacket on as it gives the feeling to wear a superhero suit. As the drone control is very intuitive, user is directly immersed into the flight and can directly start to explore the environment. You almost instantly become embodied to the drone,” says Carine Rognon from EPFL.

https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/let-your-body-control-the-drone-b202c4ba3abf

Is the AI already existing or it will still go under development? What are the risk involve and advantages in developing an Artificial Intelligence on your Platform? We see several attempts from major companies on creating an AI but to no avail. The AI they developed learned but was shut downed. I think it was on the news or facebook last year.
lucky.mandy

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:57:53 PM

OMG! The time has come when human beings will no longer be needed in the advancement and sustainance of life! I’m shocked reading the uses of drones in the their white paper.. Human replacement.
You have a good point. Does the labor man will become happy if all companies don't really need workers? I am dreaming of society with full of drones who are working for humanity and your post gives me an impression that maybe someday, people will become lazy because there are drones who will either help or make their works. What happens in our future if all of us are not needed?
Ya right. Technology is good, it makes human life better but not to the point of making humans invalid and useless. With Deep Aero drones will be performing tasks which is impossible for men to be done though, we were able to survive with a simple lifestyle in the past it is still more preferable to grow and improve in everything.

Change is inevitable. Nothing is permanent in this world except change. Technology is aimed to make peoples life easier not to kill people. We are not yet talking about Robots, the Terminator and the skynet here and you are already afraid of the future? Laziness is not attributable to drones but to human nature. Even when there are no computers in the early times there are already a high number of unemployment not because there are no work to be done but because people don't look for work or does not want to work.

For the original post, It's not human replacement, first and foremost people don't fly. We can pilot planes and drones but we don't fly. Secondly Drones are object or things meant for humans to use as set in the examples given in the white paper, like 1. As means of transportation, like drone taxi's in the future; avoiding the regular traffic in your area. 2. Drone Ambulance; a faster means in saving lives 3. Drone deliveries, Drone delivered Pizza anyone? These are just some practical application or usage of drones and I cant wait to receive my Pizza on drones already.
junior002

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:16:50 PM

https://i.imgur.com/IMDTMOp.jpg

DRONE ICO CONTEST - Participate and get a chance to win Phantom 4 Pro Drone

https://www.deepaero.io/contest

i like to have drone and still looking forward for the best.
i love to see drones that can fly 2 hours or more for better use.
i love collecting data using aerial coverage and taking pictures also.
will you release some drones that has the capability of a long last battery?

DEEP AERO has announced today that it will give 1 passenger drone (worth $450,000) and 300 DJI PHANTOM 4 PRO drones (worth $1,500) as reward to lucky winners from the pool of all contributors who contribute 1 ETH or more to its ICO campaign, subject to the ICO campaign getting fully subscribed*.

*Terms and Conditions

​5. Winner will be responsible for complying with all regulations in his/her/its jurisdiction, transportation costs and all tax liabilities.

Cant you not make it Tax Free?

Wow, 1 Passenger drone! This alone make you want to contribute and boy a passenger drone for all your moneys worth. But even if I won that I don't have the means to pay the transportation cost and the taxes. This project amazes me much. I don't see it soon but this is feasible in the future.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:53:45 PM

Im very confuse of this drone project.
 if anyone allow to use this drone, my concern is there is a possible to use this tecnology in war like terrorism.
can you please give some feedback how safe in this project?
I was also thinkng the same but i think there will be precautionary actions to be taken. There will for sure be regulations at that time like requiring permits from the users or holders if it is for private use and if it is for big institutions then they for sure will have the responsibility in using it only for what it is meant to and not to abuse its use. Like firearms for example anyone who violates the law by using it will be punishable by the law.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:02:57 PM

Semi off topic :

If this Project succeed and be operating in the near future will your dev or team able to make and handle a Drone Racing Competition? Its been a new trend and America and some parts of UK.
I like your playful idea. Well it is not in their roapmap as well as not in the scope of their services. Racing drones will be common i think even right now there are remote controlled planes for amusements but there will for sure be autonomous drones for racing but with Deep Aero i saw that they will be focusing on noble uses of drones like it is indeed needed even at the moment. Whethere we admit it or not we need cargo drones in transporting big loads like logs, grains, and emergency supples to another location easily and good for Deep Aero to think about these needs.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: