Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:18:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 8251 times)
Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 2496

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:01:26 PM

DEEP AERO DRONE ICO HAS STARTED.

ICO starts on 1 May 2018. 1 ETH = 20,000 DRONE tokens + Applicable bonus.

Please visit: https://www.deepaero.com/ico for more details.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
junior002

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:09:21 PM

As per my own understanding In terms of the platform of deep aero platfom the product of the deep aero can help the traffic enfircers in terms of traffic monitoring because the drone can fly and capture the happenings on the roads for the enforcer to know what is happening on the road. That is the good thing in the deep aero project.

I think every country should have drones as an eye in the sky to monitor the traffic flows and road conditions. This is a big help to drivers and commuter as well as patrol officers to make road travels smooth and enjoyable. department of transportations should have a budget for this kind of project.

Its better if we will have our own Drone transportation. I just hope it will not be costly. In my country, fuel prices are constantly increasing resulting to increase in prices of commodities as well. I'm expecting that there will be a price hike on bus fare and other transport services. This project is something to look forward too. This will be feasible if the project is cost effective, meaning if more people can afford it.
lucky.mandy

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:19:18 PM

https://i.imgur.com/NrIESje.jpg

DEEP AERO DRONE ICO HAS STARTED.

ICO starts on 1 May 2018. 1 ETH = 20,000 DRONE tokens + Applicable bonus.

Please visit: https://www.deepaero.com/ico for more details.

Good luck. I hope this project succeeds and I hope to see this being implemented and used in my country, particularly the passenger drone. I hope this will be safe as well and no problems will be encountered. Is Deepaero developing its own drones as well? or as it says on the whitepaper a harmonized framework for air traffic management?
junior002

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:27:33 PM

Using drone to response on a emergency situations are one of the most needed of this project, time will be a huge factor when it comes to saving and rescuing people and it will comes with an instant by using drone...
Though there are instances wherein helicopters are being used in transporting emergencies/patients to hospital from far places but i still imagine how much time it takes for ambulance to reach its destination due to heavy traffic everyday. Autonomous drones will be good in emergency situations by just transporting patients quickly to a nearby hospital with out traffic and delay. 

Yes, Drones in medical field is great. I actually watched a documentary about using remote controlled plane in sending medicines to patients far from hospitals and it is really efficient and saves lives. Imagine if you can rescue a patient and bring them to the hospital soonest time possible this will be a great help as well.
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:44:41 PM

how long does the battery of aero drone will last?
there are many drones who last 15 minutes or less than 1 hour and this is a big issue that must be solve.
especially if you are holding the remote and getting video coverage of the mountain and rivers.
Hello for sure the deep aero team know about this problem, maybe they will put upgraded battery or extra battery on it so that the usage become much longer, and also depends what drone you are using...

I agree, there's nothing to worry about battery now that wireless charging is already in the market and working just fine. It is like an airplane out of gas and refueled without stopping in flying.  They can also create a battery swapping station which can only take a second to swap a battery so no charging time needed. 
xaviervilla

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:49:31 PM

I have read the white paper and I must say, I am pretty interested with this project. First impression is already great because of the well made white paper that clearly explains the type of project this is and what it can offer not only to its investors but for the whole world because of its great innovation that solves real problems that we are currently facing. I am excited to see more.

Thank you. There's a lot of activity going on behind the scenes. The team is working really hard at all levels including product development, partnerships with drone manufacturers, sensor manufacturers, component manufacturers and drone industry memberships.

No problem, I am just stating what I have noticed from this project. Clearly, the developers
are very meticulous and are really giving attention even in the smallest details. Which is a
good thing since with this we can see that the developers are really hard working persons
that are goal driven. Having a project like this plus the type of developers this project has is
an equation that sums up success. Good job.

i think there should have been more details discuss on the white paper like the product development itself and the course on how they plan to make this big on the market. There a lot of drone projects out in the market, how is Deep Aero going to be different from the previous Drone projects. The projects whole idea i believe is achievable, but it's not as simple as it looks on the white paper.

I believe so too, but everything starts as a plan and their plan is pretty great in my opinion. And despite this, it is pretty clear that plans may change in the long run if really needed. Which is why they are eager to know the opinions of others so that they can improve more and be able to give what the people want most. Which in my opinion is a good thing because they are showing that we, the people who are thinking of investing are also one of their priorities.
BuzzerBeater

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:56:17 PM

Based on what I've read on your whitepaper, I really like your vision. The vision of Deep Aero is to ensure safe flights of manned and unmanned aircrafts in the shared space. In other words, this project aims to use drones as a transportation of both goods and passenger.
Hm, I guess it is helpful in the world specially in my country. Usually, the problem in urban areas are traffic. It is really hassle to deliver products and go somewhere because there is a heavy flow of traffic and our time is really wasted everyday because of this kind of scenarios. I really believe that Deep Aero will solve the problem regarding with transportation.

This will surely help the whole world in solving heavy traffic problem especially for those who belong in the Third-World country. This method will also save lives in times of medical emergency. Imagine a life was lost due to heavy traffic, a tragic experience for the family that was left behind. I will definitely support this project.
FacingTheGiants

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:11:02 PM

I have read the white paper and I must say, I am pretty interested with this project. First impression is already great because of the well made white paper that clearly explains the type of project this is and what it can offer not only to its investors but for the whole world because of its great innovation that solves real problems that we are currently facing. I am excited to see more.

Thank you. There's a lot of activity going on behind the scenes. The team is working really hard at all levels including product development, partnerships with drone manufacturers, sensor manufacturers, component manufacturers and drone industry memberships.

No problem, I am just stating what I have noticed from this project. Clearly, the developers
are very meticulous and are really giving attention even in the smallest details. Which is a
good thing since with this we can see that the developers are really hard working persons
that are goal driven. Having a project like this plus the type of developers this project has is
an equation that sums up success. Good job.

i think there should have been more details discuss on the white paper like the product development itself and the course on how they plan to make this big on the market. There a lot of drone projects out in the market, how is Deep Aero going to be different from the previous Drone projects. The projects whole idea i believe is achievable, but it's not as simple as it looks on the white paper.

I believe so too, but everything starts as a plan and their plan is pretty great in my opinion. And despite this, it is pretty clear that plans may change in the long run if really needed. Which is why they are eager to know the opinions of others so that they can improve more and be able to give what the people want most. Which in my opinion is a good thing because they are showing that we, the people who are thinking of investing are also one of their priorities.

I certainly agree with what you have said, everything starts with an idea and imagination. I think that was one of the purposes why they share it with the public, for us to give our views and opinions. They can gather ideas from it, evaluate it and make it as a reference for their development stage. No project will start as a perfect one, but a project like this has a great potential because it will surely help mankind.
DonChester

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:19:38 PM

[quote author=Viscera link=topic=3169600.msg35909452#msg35909452 date=1525037347
This is what i'm waiting for a drones that can be used in AI driven. The technology is evolving rapidly and with this working product it will develop more and more drones and the potential to radically improve urban mobility, giving people back time loss in their daily commutes.
Yes it's a good source of security and we wanted to see those people around the globe especially in the rural and urban area. Coz some people doing bad and it will be easier to catch them using Drones.
Now, it seems like every company is offering drones for commercial purposes. These remote-controlled flyers have huge potential and i hope they can use it for good and not to harm people by their will.
What if we face threat in the future using this kind of drone? Do you think it's possible? We may face real-life scenarios where those laws could work. I hope the developing team will be studying this kind of scenario in the future.
[/quote]

You have a point there but the terrorists will be more careful in using this kind of technology. Because AI and Blockchain Technology was used, the transparency of every data and even the flight details will surely be recorded and every attempt will be monitored and have a great possibility to be halted or interfered.
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:44:53 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2018, 09:03:39 PM by hackzang12

That's why some governments ban using drones especially in the urbanized area coz it may face threats in the future. I know this kind of system will have conflict in some cities tho they need to verify or register it to the government so they could use it in the future.
kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 09:10:36 PM

That's why some governments ban using drones especially in the urbanized area coz it may face threats in the future. I know this kind of system will have conflict in some cities tho they need to verify or register it to the government so they could use it in the future.

Even in 3rd world country they need to verify and registered their drones first before using it. Just wanna ask if they have Manufacturers for the drones that they will build? well, i'll follow this thread in the future.

kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 01:20:38 AM

Based on what I've read on your whitepaper, I really like your vision. The vision of Deep Aero is to ensure safe flights of manned and unmanned aircrafts in the shared space. In other words, this project aims to use drones as a transportation of both goods and passenger.
Hm, I guess it is helpful in the world specially in my country. Usually, the problem in urban areas are traffic. It is really hassle to deliver products and go somewhere because there is a heavy flow of traffic and our time is really wasted everyday because of this kind of scenarios. I really believe that Deep Aero will solve the problem regarding with transportation.

This will surely help the whole world in solving heavy traffic problem especially for those who belong in the Third-World country. This method will also save lives in times of medical emergency. Imagine a life was lost due to heavy traffic, a tragic experience for the family that was left behind. I will definitely support this project.
The whole world would be better by using their phones and monitor there surroundings. I would definitely support this project in case there's an heavy traffic or some accident on the road we can monitor that as easy as we can by using this drones things will be easier.

vicvicto17

Activity: 362
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:24:55 AM

And yet again I have found myself another great project worth supporting. I believe that this is somewhat having a drone that have arms or something that can do tasks or does it depend on what the client wants to use it for? Like putting bottles that can have liquid in them and an arm for wipers if its for cleaning something that is hard to reach and clean by humans? I really could not quite grasp the idea. I would really appreciate if someone clears this up for me.
Me too, I am very much appreciated being part of this project that I will support until the end because of the good ideas that developers did. Using drones to support the human beings to their unsafe work like in your example. Many advantages that they can do in the world so let us support this project.

I am also very impressed to this project, because they have different categories in term of delivery, I thought drones is only for light products only, but also for a passenger and cargo too. Meaning, it is more like a helicopter or plane also. This will be good solution for sure for delay delivery and etc.
I agree with some point i hope they can resolve some issue in the future but the main topic here how much the overall supply of the token? Do we have products available online to sell this drones?
SeanWayne

Activity: 94
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:31:25 AM

And yet again I have found myself another great project worth supporting. I believe that this is somewhat having a drone that have arms or something that can do tasks or does it depend on what the client wants to use it for? Like putting bottles that can have liquid in them and an arm for wipers if its for cleaning something that is hard to reach and clean by humans? I really could not quite grasp the idea. I would really appreciate if someone clears this up for me.
Me too, I am very much appreciated being part of this project that I will support until the end because of the good ideas that developers did. Using drones to support the human beings to their unsafe work like in your example. Many advantages that they can do in the world so let us support this project.

I am also very impressed to this project, because they have different categories in term of delivery, I thought drones is only for light products only, but also for a passenger and cargo too. Meaning, it is more like a helicopter or plane also. This will be good solution for sure for delay delivery and etc.
I agree with some point i hope they can resolve some issue in the future but the main topic here how much the overall supply of the token? Do we have products available online to sell this drones?
I think the token distribution is 5Billion and the worth per token is $0.05 it's literally big and I'm sure this project is for a long-term use an advanced technology that caters people to monitor the suburban areas.
benalexis12

Activity: 798
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 01:36:48 AM

As per my own understanding In terms of the platform of deep aero platfom the product of the deep aero can help the traffic enfircers in terms of traffic monitoring because the drone can fly and capture the happenings on the roads for the enforcer to know what is happening on the road. That is the good thing in the deep aero project.

I think every country should have drones as an eye in the sky to monitor the traffic flows and road conditions. This is a big help to drivers and commuter as well as patrol officers to make road travels smooth and enjoyable. department of transportations should have a budget for this kind of project.

Its better if we will have our own Drone transportation. I just hope it will not be costly. In my country, fuel prices are constantly increasing resulting to increase in prices of commodities as well. I'm expecting that there will be a price hike on bus fare and other transport services. This project is something to look forward too. This will be feasible if the project is cost effective, meaning if more people can afford it.
Drones are everywhere especially in G20 country they use it to monitor cities with alot of people but they are not allowed to use that in Presidential mansion or palace coz it will be threat for the president. I hope the project is for future purposes and not to harm people.

ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:13:35 AM

I am very impressed to this project..  its great innovation that solves real problems that we are currently facing. I am excited to see more...but i have a question Do you think people should have a license to fly drones?
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:45:27 AM

Using drone to response on a emergency situations are one of the most needed of this project, time will be a huge factor when it comes to saving and rescuing people and it will comes with an instant by using drone...
Though there are instances wherein helicopters are being used in transporting emergencies/patients to hospital from far places but i still imagine how much time it takes for ambulance to reach its destination due to heavy traffic everyday. Autonomous drones will be good in emergency situations by just transporting patients quickly to a nearby hospital with out traffic and delay. 

Yes, Drones in medical field is great. I actually watched a documentary about using remote controlled plane in sending medicines to patients far from hospitals and it is really efficient and saves lives. Imagine if you can rescue a patient and bring them to the hospital soonest time possible this will be a great help as well.
So great this project because they help many people especially in terms of medical assistance using drones. The most important of all is saving lives of every individual and that’s deep aero can make as part of this project.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:33:10 AM

Deep aero project with drones is not a new one!
I have a question about the drone transport. how can this be legal and safe?
Before flying with drones in the city or anywhere like other vehicles we need to have a licence to drive right?
So how can this be possible?
As a valid promoter of Deep Aero, I think you should really know about it, since you must check the details of the campaign you want to participate. First of all, there are legalization process that a certain project needs to acquire in order to launch their ICO. Second, I guess, Drones don't need anymore a driver since this is an artificial intelligence. Passengers can freely go using drones and blockchain technology. Look at their whitepaper, pages 32 and you will see how passenger drones work.

I do know what you are talking about, but the first comment have its question.
Flying passenger drone in the city should allow by the government and have right in their flight.
this is not 100% safe and must have proper training.
Before a project will run in a country definitely, there are insurances for safety of either customers or passengers. There are legalized procedure that the project needs to meet in order for them to run.
As what I said on my previous reply, martina14 is a participant of Deep Aero and I think he/she must know about the campaign he/she participated.
In my opinion, it is a liability of the team to ensure the safetiness of the passengers. And as an accountable team, they will not launch a project that is not safe in community. For sure, they anticipated it already.

xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:47:53 AM

What if some country will not allow drone to operate due to some security reason, is there any side project or other plans by deep aero?   Besides india, what country will be the first to inaugurate this project?
I can’t  imagine that some country will not allow the project of deep aero using drones after I study the white paper whereas all advantages of using drone is listed. If the security is the concern of some countries,it is safe and deep aero has a proper way of processing and before implementing drones to the users.
xandiel01

Activity: 161
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:05:07 AM

what are the restrictions on where you can fly a drone? how big are drone?
There are different types of drones and can use in different purposes like what deep aero listed in their white paper. Depends on the operation in the services that drones will do like for example delivering some groceries in a higher place or something that very important documents that need to deliver in a few minutes, we’ll drones can do that easily.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: