Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:39:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 8253 times)
havanaholala

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:50:10 PM

Insitu & Overwatch Imaging Collaborates For Wildfire Management

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*NA5eOoPgWpRWKTpO5Q2ilQ.jpeg

Bingen, Wash.-based Insitu, a subsidiary of The Boeing Co., has collaborated with Hood River, Ore.-based Overwatch Imaging. The motive behind the partnership is to integrate a customized TK-5 Firewatch smart tactical mapping payload from Overwatch onto Insitu’s ScanEagle unmanned aircraft system.

“Insitu is committed to supporting fire managers and emergency response coordinates by safely and efficiently providing time-critical information,” says Mark Bauman, Vice-President of Insitu Commercial for the Americas.

As per the companies, the Firewatch-equipped ScanEagle will be providing real-time fire line maps and wide-area, high-resolution imagery intelligence for wildfire management and other applications. Plus, the TK-5 payload will autonomously collect the images and analyze that imagery in real time on-board by using GPU-accelerated processors.

https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/insitu-overwatch-imaging-collaborates-for-wildfire-management-ea38eaa398

This will greatly help in assessing wildfires in forest and mountains. A clearer view of the wildfire is really helpful in responding and providing emergency response when needed.

having drones to assist a wild fire situation puts the fire respondents to safety, the drone can survey the area very well and guide the fire respondents on how to plan and best approach the situation.

Drones  saves more time in covering a scene and navigating the area. Time is very important in situations like wildfire, it is important that fire be extinguish as soon as possible to prevent further damage to different areas.
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:44:22 PM

Until now, we use helicopters to perform traffic control. But we do know that drones could be used for monitoring traffic and it is more efficient and has more of use. Drones will not only use to monitor road traffic, it can be used to catch drivers that over speed.

This is not true.
traffic monitoring is all about CCTV now, and it is working great.
now that DRONES were launch we are now engaged to a new system.
HELICOPTER + CCTV = drones.
this is the real world now.

i do also want to have a drones of deep aero project because of its usage but to for me to have it i need to purchase one, how can i  avail the drones of the deep aero project?
FacingTheGiants

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:11:02 PM

JULY 2018, we will see what aero deep want us to have,.
that time of the year they will launch the beta of their project.
2019, eceryone will see the success they will be having and more drone in the sky will be seen with cargoes.

Its a good time to be alive when technolgy take a huge step of innovations in terms of delivery service and other thing that drones can be involved. If this project continue to success there will be a flying cars too.

That's right! The platform of the deep aero and also the Product of the deep aero project will serves as a stepping stone to have more innovative gadgets and machine in the future
im sure that there will be a lot of people that wants to be part of this project
Well, as what we see in our world, there are many technologies invented to lessen the work of people, to make it easy, to make us be more updated and when times comes, so many people around the world will be interested to use such technologies to make their work easy, and to make it possible to use ofcourse they need a capital to implement it around the world. Deep Aero is a very big help to make drones be implemented all over the world, and to make it possible we need to support it to have more investors invest on it.

If this will be the case may I ask if Deep Aero project will be another job killer? If these technology will lessen the work of the people; why as an investor would support this. Though I really like the concept of this project there are some things that I am not comfortable.

I don't think it will be a job killer, What drones can offer is a more secure way of doing the job in areas that are particularly risky for people. For example an engineer can use drone to check a part of the building that is not easily accessible. In some areas it is actually more practical to use drones as surveillance. Drones will be a tool that people use.

This is a very good point. Drones or Machines are not there to put you out of your job. These innovative machines were just created for you to be more productive and more significant on your job. Imagine if your job is putting a cap on a bottle. Every day you do that for 10 years. Is that productive? Are you growing as an individual? Machines can do that and you as a human can operate that machine. You are far better than machines, that is Innovation is all about. Be more productive as well as proud that you are doing your job effectively.
DonChester

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:19:07 PM

There are so many uses of drones like delivery good,security and surveillance, agriculture, emergency response etc.

DEEP AERO project is a very genius mind, i think this the best way to encourage people to buy this product like drone.
Correct, as what is listed in the white paper of Deep Aero, there are many uses of drones and that’s why they use it to implement their project, but times goes by not only the listed in the white paper where use and implement on this project but also those who are more benefited for the human being too.

But most of the time, as I observed in the whitepaper to most of it which is the ico after their campaign ended up not all indicated in the whitepaper are being apply or achieve, instead mostly are not. I guess Deep aero can fulfill all their goal target for the community on this project.
I hope so, because it is one of the good project i've ever know, by using drones in differwnt aspect that can use and part of the project of deep aero. They can fullfill it if they implement in real because most investors want not only having a nice price of the token but also with a nice project.
But will never know until this project already started, and we cannot tell as early now that they'll going to have a good start and will materialize all that have written in their white paper... So for now let's wait and see what will going to happen and what will be the future  of deep aero project... Until that time I'll keep my eyes focus about this project and hope for the best result...

the future looks good with deep aero as there are already previous drones project that have been made and currently being applied such as Aerial photography for journalism and film
Express shipping and delivery
Gathering information or supplying essentials for disaster management
Thermal sensor drones for search and rescue operations
Geographic mapping of inaccessible terrain and locations
Building safety inspections
Precision crop monitoring
Unmanned cargo transport
Law enforcement and border control surveillance
Storm tracking and forecasting hurricanes and tornadoes
This only shows that drone market is still huge

I was amazed what Deep Aero can do if the ICO would become successful. I think this kind of project should also supported by our national government. Imagine the positive effects on the economy of implementing the drone’s capabilities. There will be a lot of savings in our local government most especially in law enforcement and surveillance.

That is right! Drones Industry powered by Blockchain Technology and managed by DEEP AERO have so much to offer. The list above is just a limited list of how a drone can be used effectively. I love the fact that drone usage can save lives in case of emergency. Life is precious and If life was gone due to the heavy traffic problem, that is unacceptable especially to the families who have lost their loved one.

Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:22:05 PM

I have seen it in Medium guys take a look at these 30 drones start ups in India.

Have a look at the drone start-ups in India.
- Martian Way Corporation
- Aerialir
- Asteria Aerospace
- Aarav Unmanned Systems
- Aurora Integrated Systems
- Aerial Photo India
- Bubblefly
- Drona Aviation
- Airpix
- Indrones
- Airwood
- Drone Aerospace Systems
- Aero360
- Johnnette
- Edall Systems
- Detect Technologies
- Kadet Defence Systems
- Drone Nation
- Gravodrone
- IdeaForge
- INDrone Aero Systems
- Omnipresent Robot Tech
- WeDoSky
- Pigeon Innovative Solutions
- Sree Sai Aerotech Innovations
- V Drone Agro
- Takvaviya Technologies
- Skylark Drones
- Samhams Technologies
- Quidich Innovation Labs

Source: https://bit.ly/2LjjCMp

Hey thanks for sharing mate! We have alot to choose and anything that are made from India is absolutely legit! So are this companies will partner Deep Aero in the future? Some of them are using AI i wish they could partner Deep Aero company.
Wow! I’ve never imagined India to be so advanced when it comes to technology. I agree with you, i think India when it comes to electronics is more reliable than China. Only in my opinion though. They are just starting and they have to make it good to gain a good name in it.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:30:36 PM

I am very impressed with DEEP AERO. The project has many services that will be the choice for the community. Using unmanned aerial vehicles is a good solution for mankind especially to perform some dangerous missions, trials ... When unmanned aerial vehicles fly over the territory of warned states or prohibit e-money, how will you solve it?
They are going to control every flight. Anyway it is happening already in some countries specially in middle east where one country fly an enemies territory and just explode it there. Well it will be guns i think where one can buy and present a good reason for buying then use it for evil purpose at the end.

Elel

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:34:55 PM

2019, eceryone will see the success they will be having and more drone in the sky will be seen with cargoes.

Its a good time to be alive when technolgy take a huge step of innovations in terms of delivery service and other thing that drones can be involved. If this project continue to success there will be a flying cars too.

That's right! The platform of the deep aero and also the Product of the deep aero project will serves as a stepping stone to have more innovative gadgets and machine in the future
im sure that there will be a lot of people that wants to be part of this project
Well, as what we see in our world, there are many technologies invented to lessen the work of people, to make it easy, to make us be more updated and when times comes, so many people around the world will be interested to use such technologies to make their work easy, and to make it possible to use ofcourse they need a capital to implement it around the world. Deep Aero is a very big help to make drones be implemented all over the world, and to make it possible we need to support it to have more investors invest on it.

If this will be the case may I ask if Deep Aero project will be another job killer? If these technology will lessen the work of the people; why as an investor would support this. Though I really like the concept of this project there are some things that I am not comfortable.
I don't think so, drones will help us and will lessen the hard work of many people...  Imagine if you have this drone that will handle a difficult job so others will only take an easy one , if that happens the more job will be finished and more productivity means that the company will grow and growing means more profits will come that benefit the company and soon the people working on them...
Yea right dude. If drines can multiply works performed by men then that really means productivity. I wish drones can also multiply agricultural works so there will also be productivity and there will be enough food supply for growing populations of every country.
BuzzerBeater

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:41:07 PM

Due to the increasing number of vehicles on the road, traffic management has become very important. Traffic issues are becoming more complicated as time passes by. It's hard to monitor 24/7 the whole roadways because of limited resources. By using drones in traffic management, it can monitor roads day and night.

Well, it is true that heavy traffic really is a big problem for some countries out there and that drones can be a good device to monitor the traffic. But the thing is that it cannot stop huge traffic since there is obviously nothing this device can do to loosen up the traffic.
-not raining on your parade, just sharing my opinion. good day man Smiley

I most certainly do agree with you bro, I too think that it would make no sense in using drones over cctv cameras which can cost cheaper than having these drones together with the people that maintain and control them every hour of the day.

I beg to disagree with you guys. Here are my points according to your statements.

1. It cannot stop huge (or I may say heavy) traffic.
Yes, it can. Drones are there to make a live traffic update and it can cover up to several square kilometers to view which alternative way is the best way to use for the public. They also save data on how to improve one are who will be considered as "bottleneck" of the traffic.

2. No sense in using drones over CCTV cameras?
No. Drones are far better than CCTV cameras, drones can view 360 degrees of the area, it can go to areas which are the blind side from the CCTV. CCTV often (NOT MONITORED) while drones will be monitored by a certain pilot even though A.I. will be used. So how can you compare CCTV to drones if the action is REAL-TIME and lives can possibly save while most of the CCTV only records what was already done?
bettercrypto

Activity: 1372
Merit: 269

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 09:38:36 PM

I have seen it in Medium guys take a look at these 30 drones start ups in India.

- Aerialir
- Asteria Aerospace
- Aarav Unmanned Systems
- Aerial Photo India
- Bubblefly
- Drona Aviation
- Airpix
- Indrones
- Airwood
- Aero360
- Johnnette
- Edall Systems
- Detect Technologies
- Kadet Defence Systems
- Drone Nation
- Gravodrone
- IdeaForge
- INDrone Aero Systems
- Omnipresent Robot Tech
- WeDoSky
- V Drone Agro
- Takvaviya Technologies
- Skylark Drones
- Samhams Technologies

This 30 start up drones have variety in terms of utility. It is good to see how many drones we can avail in future. In addition, we will not confuse on how does a drone works on us because they have various usage and each of it has an individual capacity and work load. Thanks mate for sharing this!

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kingvirtus09

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 11:09:04 PM

I am very impressed with DEEP AERO. The project has many services that will be the choice for the community. Using unmanned aerial vehicles is a good solution for mankind especially to perform some dangerous missions, trials ... When unmanned aerial vehicles fly over the territory of warned states or prohibit e-money, how will you solve it?
They are going to control every flight. Anyway it is happening already in some countries specially in middle east where one country fly an enemies territory and just explode it there. Well it will be guns i think where one can buy and present a good reason for buying then use it for evil purpose at the end.
That's why our technology today is good but the enhancing more technology in the future will have an impact to all of us whether it's positive or negative. Well i guess government will take care of it! If technology is here with us then probably it will be more exciting to watch.

SeanWayne

Activity: 94
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:13:25 PM

- Aerialir
- Asteria Aerospace
- Aarav Unmanned Systems
- Aerial Photo India
- Bubblefly
- Drona Aviation
- Airpix
- Indrones
- Airwood
- Aero360
- Johnnette
- Edall Systems
- Detect Technologies
- Kadet Defence Systems
- Drone Nation
- Gravodrone
- IdeaForge
- INDrone Aero Systems
- Omnipresent Robot Tech
- WeDoSky
- V Drone Agro
- Takvaviya Technologies
- Skylark Drones
- Samhams Technologies

This 30 start up drones have variety in terms of utility. It is good to see how many drones we can avail in future. In addition, we will not confuse on how does a drone works on us because they have various usage and each of it has an individual capacity and work load. Thanks mate for sharing this!
That's how we use to it. The more brand technology that we have the more demand we are getting to it. I'm use more innovation is along our way and we have alot of product to choose, it could be an industrial aero drones, Artificial Intelligence driven, Manpower Drones to build a infrastructure.
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:16:07 PM

- Aerialir
- Asteria Aerospace
- Aarav Unmanned Systems
- Aerial Photo India
- Bubblefly
- Drona Aviation
- Airpix
- Indrones
- Airwood
- Aero360
- Johnnette
- Edall Systems
- Detect Technologies
- Kadet Defence Systems
- Drone Nation
- Gravodrone
- IdeaForge
- INDrone Aero Systems
- Omnipresent Robot Tech
- WeDoSky
- V Drone Agro
- Takvaviya Technologies
- Skylark Drones
- Samhams Technologies

That's how we use to it. The more brand technology that we have the more demand we are getting to it. I'm use more innovation is along our way and we have alot of product to choose, it could be an industrial aero drones, Artificial Intelligence driven, Manpower Drones to build a infrastructure.
It's going to be even better just like the phones that we have, Computer that we have, Internet that will have 5G in the future. Deep Aero will build a robot in the future and it will be good for us to our daily routines..
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:08:40 AM

There are so many uses of drones like delivery good,security and surveillance, agriculture, emergency response etc.

DEEP AERO project is a very genius mind, i think this the best way to encourage people to buy this product like drone.
Correct, as what is listed in the white paper of Deep Aero, there are many uses of drones and that’s why they use it to implement their project, but times goes by not only the listed in the white paper where use and implement on this project but also those who are more benefited for the human being too.

But most of the time, as I observed in the whitepaper to most of it which is the ico after their campaign ended up not all indicated in the whitepaper are being apply or achieve, instead mostly are not. I guess Deep aero can fulfill all their goal target for the community on this project.
I hope so, because it is one of the good project i've ever know, by using drones in differwnt aspect that can use and part of the project of deep aero. They can fullfill it if they implement in real because most investors want not only having a nice price of the token but also with a nice project.
But will never know until this project already started, and we cannot tell as early now that they'll going to have a good start and will materialize all that have written in their white paper... So for now let's wait and see what will going to happen and what will be the future  of deep aero project... Until that time I'll keep my eyes focus about this project and hope for the best result...

the future looks good with deep aero as there are already previous drones project that have been made and currently being applied such as Aerial photography for journalism and film
Express shipping and delivery
Gathering information or supplying essentials for disaster management
Thermal sensor drones for search and rescue operations
Geographic mapping of inaccessible terrain and locations
Building safety inspections
Precision crop monitoring
Unmanned cargo transport
Law enforcement and border control surveillance
Storm tracking and forecasting hurricanes and tornadoes
This only shows that drone market is still huge

I was amazed what Deep Aero can do if the ICO would become successful. I think this kind of project should also supported by our national government. Imagine the positive effects on the economy of implementing the drone’s capabilities. There will be a lot of savings in our local government most especially in law enforcement and surveillance.

That is right! Drones Industry powered by Blockchain Technology and managed by DEEP AERO have so much to offer. The list above is just a limited list of how a drone can be used effectively. I love the fact that drone usage can save lives in case of emergency. Life is precious and If life was gone due to the heavy traffic problem, that is unacceptable especially to the families who have lost their loved one.

What's the problem with the traffic? Life is important and if we don't care about it millions of people will starve to death. Remember we have upgraded alot of technologies and Drones could help doctors to pick up things or Drones can be use for operation.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:31:47 AM

Due to the increasing number of vehicles on the road, traffic management has become very important. Traffic issues are becoming more complicated as time passes by. It's hard to monitor 24/7 the whole roadways because of limited resources. By using drones in traffic management, it can monitor roads day and night.

Well, it is true that heavy traffic really is a big problem for some countries out there and that drones can be a good device to monitor the traffic. But the thing is that it cannot stop huge traffic since there is obviously nothing this device can do to loosen up the traffic.

I most certainly do agree with you bro, I too think that it would make no sense in using drones over cctv cameras which can cost cheaper than having these drones together with the people that maintain and control them every hour of the day.

I beg to disagree with you guys. Here are my points according to your statements.

Yes, it can. Drones are there to make a live traffic update and it can cover up to several square kilometers to view which alternative way is the best way to use for the public. They also save data on how to improve one are who will be considered as "bottleneck" of the traffic.

No. Drones are far better than CCTV cameras, drones can view 360 degrees of the area, it can go to areas which are the blind side from the CCTV. CCTV often (NOT MONITORED) while drones will be monitored by a certain pilot even though A.I. will be used. So how can you compare CCTV to drones if the action is REAL-TIME and lives can possibly save while most of the CCTV only records what was already done?
Drones can have a big impact in the future. Yes by the use of Artificial Intelligence, Real time update and it's relatively safe for first timers. But as far as i remember CCTV can be stole at home or the disadvantage of using CCTV is stealers will hack the overall system of cctv.
xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:10:54 AM

This is not the purpose of deep aero to be a job killer, because they do not start without the help of people who will drive the drones, they also help to make the people lessen the work especially those who are hard to do, but not to replace a working people then.
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:45:40 AM

Drones can have a big impact in the future. Yes by the use of Artificial Intelligence, Real time update and it's relatively safe for first timers. But as far as i remember CCTV can be stole at home or the disadvantage of using CCTV is stealers will hack the overall system of cctv.

Additional to that is, cctv can only record the feature that is limited in space, unlike to drones as long as they can go up high, they will record an event which is the cctv can't do. We can say that drones is more useful in recording an event compare to other kind of cameras.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:57:25 AM

This is not the purpose of deep aero to be a job killer, because they do not start without the help of people who will drive the drones, they also help to make the people lessen the work especially those who are hard to do, but not to replace a working people then.
Replacement of human force is not the primary mission of drone technology. Innovative Inventions does not kill the humanity instead, it helps us in anything we cannot do. Don't be afraid that the people will kill by the technology. What we need to do is to keep an eye with the project and bear in our mind that Deep Aero launched this project for us to have a better lives.

jakjak000

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:57:55 AM

In the past, film makers were forced to use helicopters, zip lines, or even cranes to get that aerial shot which adds more excitement in a film. Obviously, back then, it cost a lot more than what it is now to get
that aerial scene in the movie. The video quality from these little cameras, attached to the drones themselves, have drastically improved over the years. What type of drones do you think to use to do these creative filmmakers use to create their masterpiece?
peachypie

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:35:23 AM

In the past, film makers were forced to use helicopters, zip lines, or even cranes to get that aerial shot which adds more excitement in a film. Obviously, back then, it cost a lot more than what it is now to get
that aerial scene in the movie. The video quality from these little cameras, attached to the drones themselves, have drastically improved over the years. What type of drones do you think to use to do these creative filmmakers use to create their masterpiece?

I think this year DEEP AERO invented a much more high quality technology to create a drone for film making and lessen the work of people. I’ll keep my eye to focus this kind of project
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:02:03 AM

that aerial scene in the movie. The video quality from these little cameras, attached to the drones themselves, have drastically improved over the years. What type of drones do you think to use to do these creative filmmakers use to create their masterpiece?

I think this year DEEP AERO invented a much more high quality technology to create a drone for film making and lessen the work of people. I’ll keep my eye to focus this kind of project

People expecting much more in the films it seems like shooting in the ground is not enough for them and this is the reason why most of them wants to use drones they provide a nice view angle and clear vision drone have capable to do filming a small compact places with no hassle an easy and convenient set up. I hope Deep Aero Project can do a innovative a unique drone for the needs in film making.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: