Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:14:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 8253 times)
lucky.mandy

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:24:39 AM

The use of unmanned aerial vehicles is increasing exponentially. We’re heading towards a future in which millions of drones will fly,

in the future, fleets of commercial drones are expected to swarm across the skies at some point,,

but i have a immediate question to my mind,  how will these drones be controlled safely and effectively?

Using Deep Aero Technology. Deep Aero will be using artificial intelligence. Deep Aero UTM (Unified Threat Management) is a decentralized, intelligent, self-aware, autonomous drone traffic management platform. This will help drones to be controlled safely and effectively.
junior002

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:27:56 AM

As i read in white paper the VISION of Deep Aero is they are building cutting edge decentralized, AI driven technology solutions on the blockchain for the drone economy., what is the use of blockchain technology in the revolutionising drone industry?
To ensure the safety of citizens. The use of blockchain is for scability and transparency for everyone, for example if there's a demand of use of this technologies, then it will be easier for us to connect to the server needed by the company. Remember in the next few years we are going to have 5G network or an iOT that are connected as one, coz blockchain is the most powerful technology now a days.

I believe that Deep Aero will also be creating a Drone marketplace where one can purchase drones, parts and services as well as hire drones in the future. This will be done using blockchain technology and Deep Aero Token can be used to purchase available drone related products in the marketplace. I am also intrigued on what is the progress of the Artificial Intelligence that Deep Aero will be using in its platform and services.
FacingTheGiants

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:49:28 AM

The use of unmanned aerial vehicles is increasing exponentially. We’re heading towards a future in which millions of drones will fly,

in the future, fleets of commercial drones are expected to swarm across the skies at some point,,

but i have a immediate question to my mind,  how will these drones be controlled safely and effectively?

Using Deep Aero Technology. Deep Aero will be using artificial intelligence. Deep Aero UTM (Unified Threat Management) is a decentralized, intelligent, self-aware, autonomous drone traffic management platform. This will help drones to be controlled safely and effectively.

Sorry but I have to correct you for the acronym you have used for the sake of other people here in the forum. UTM stands for UAS Traffic Management. UAS means Unmanned Aircraft System.

Yes, I agree that this system will definitely help the drones safety as well as the people around these drones. Traffic Management is important especially in airspace where no visible lines or roads.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:49:41 AM

Unmanned aircraft system is already existing in other country like in japan they already using drone for crop dusting, precision agriculture, film making, rural medical services for twenty years... So what deep aero waiting for before they start to operate, because as i read in many comments here i found that many rules and regulations are needed before they can start the operation...  Why on the other country it seems so easy ?
Yes it is many relagulation need to conclude before deep aero can start its project's, and until all the governing body from each country  approve all the necessary permits and regulations then that's the time they can start the operation... But i guess it will not be easy to meet all the requirements they needed, and im sure it will take long and they'll go step by step process... Lets hope for the best that soon drone and deep aero project will flown into our sky...
Well, as we all know that not all country has an abilities to accept a project or a new technologies like this, there are many factor that most country decide to make it as their priority and even drones has a big help to humanity but if the country has no ability to buy that i think its impossible to make it accepted world wide.
Maybe they'll need a help from a company that will represent deep aero to many different countries, the company will finance all the necessary payment to start the operation and the government will not be able to pay directly to deep aero... By doing that both the deep aero, the financing company and the government will have they profit separately and thats will be a win win solution for all...
BuzzerBeater

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:05:14 AM

In all the uses of drones you wrote in your whitepaper, will it need different types drones for each use? I mean will Deep Aero be manufacturing specific drones for specific use or one drone for several similar uses too? Like drones for traffic monitoring, can it also be used for Aerial survey and high-rise commercial building maintenance and safety inspection or the latter need a specialized kind of drone?

I may say the DEEP AERO will evaluate the capabilities of each drone available in the market. After the evaluation, they will do the classification for its uses. We are still not sure who will manufacture the said drones but still sellers and DEEP AERO will definitely influence the design of the future drones according to the requirements needed. I believe that drones can be designed to have multiple uses but I prefer to have drone specialized in their field. They are like doctors, doctors are all under medical field but they have their own specialization which makes them more effective in their assigned duties.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:05:24 AM

In all the uses of drones you wrote in your whitepaper, will it need different types drones for each use? I mean will Deep Aero be manufacturing specific drones for specific use or one drone for several similar uses too? Like drones for traffic monitoring, can it also be used for Aerial survey and high-rise commercial building maintenance and safety inspection or the latter need a specialized kind of drone?

I may say the DEEP AERO will evaluate the capabilities of each drone available in the market. After the evaluation, they will do the classification for its uses. We are still not sure who will manufacture the said drones but still sellers and DEEP AERO will definitely influence the design of the future drones according to the requirements needed. I believe that drones can be designed to have multiple uses but I prefer to have drone specialized in their field. They are like doctors, doctors are all under medical field but they have their own specialization which makes them more effective in their assigned duties.
There are different usage in a drone. Each of drone has a unique feature to other drones. We can say that passenger drone is different from cargo drone, from the physical part of drones to the capacity that the drone can handle. As I can see, Deep Aero will list drones and their utility whenever we want to buy.
Like what BuzzerBeater said, Deep Aero will utilize the drone based on the specialization. We just need to wait for the Deep Aero moderator to confirm it.
Nicoletan0831

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:59:33 AM

After reading the whitepaper I was really amaze and excited that ICO should be supported not only by general public but also the government. The impact of this project is huge especially on revolutionary type of transportation. I will definitely endorse this to my friends and family. I am quite sure that the ICO will become successful.
Natetan1004

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:10:47 AM

This project is very technical and futuristic; my only worries are the legal issues it might encounter most especially in privacy and safety of the passenger. Is there anyone can give me insight on how they will deal it?
Jeffdu3300

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:22:58 AM

The concept and ideas are good is there any specific country they would launch this drones. I think the project is so good to be true; I’m a little bit sceptics if this ICO will prevail because for one moment I was thinking if I’m ready to allow those drones fly over my house. What if those cargos fell on my house whose responsible for the damage?
Coleson31

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:37:30 AM

Is there any chance that drones might use by terrorist to attack a certain group of individuals? If yes what could be the precautionary measure that will apply by the project manager. Yet, I am still really hopeful that this project might become so successful.
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:23:38 PM

Tell me, how can I participate in this project without investing in personal funds? I hope this project will be a successful hug!

If you are willing to participate on their project withouth investing a single cent you just need to participate in their bounty campaign and do specific task on their bounty thread. Here's the link for their bounty campaign : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3169776.0
sebastianAndrei

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:30:24 PM

Is there any chance that drones might use by terrorist to attack a certain group of individuals? If yes what could be the precautionary measure that will apply by the project manager. Yet, I am still really hopeful that this project might become so successful.

Of course there's a possibility that someone who will buy drones for a shady activity like that.
They won't do a thing to hurt their reputation just to sell it to a terrorist they will definitely have a solution for that kind of problem.
ace9989

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:46:07 PM

As i read in white paper the VISION of Deep Aero is they are building cutting edge decentralized, AI driven technology solutions on the blockchain for the drone economy., what is the use of blockchain technology in the revolutionising drone industry?
To ensure the safety of citizens. The use of blockchain is for scability and transparency for everyone, for example if there's a demand of use of this technologies, then it will be easier for us to connect to the server needed by the company. Remember in the next few years we are going to have 5G network or an iOT that are connected as one, coz blockchain is the most powerful technology now a days.

This will help the ease of usage of drones by utilizing a system for flying drone that will be based on blockchain technology.
By making the drone automated on blockchain and Ai driven to make the drone flight more safe for unmanned aircraft and manned aircraft in the shared airspace.
CryptoBalds

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:57:59 PM

I think this are different kinds of drones and they can use it at the same time but different uses, because like using in traffic monitoring, they need it always be there to know the traffic news updated. And i think there are different drivers of drones as well in every drones they are trained to drive in specific purposes.

Deep Aero will have a specific drone class for those services and it'll have a lot of class/specification because it will be used in different fields.
I've seen different types of drones and their usage on an article online and here's the link: https://www.auav.com.au/articles/drone-types/
Credit to: Australian AUV and the author of its article Mr. Andrew Chapman.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
quynhle10t

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:03:52 PM

many useful infomation in your communication. Keep go on bro
joeljames23

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:14:38 PM

The vision of deep aero project to make our lives easy first like calamity cargo drones are being used to transport goods with unmanned aircraft there is no hassle to deliver this is faster than car or truck., second in everyday people are wasted their times on the road worldwide due to traffic and road widening the demand of passengers drones are radically improve urban mobility giving people back in time lost in their daily commutes.

im just worried if how they can do cargo delivery or calamity rescue if the drone can run only for 30 minutes, they will need many drones to use alternately so that it can be done. And for the passenger drone I think will definitely the answer for all the commuters facing the same problem everyday, stress and bothered by the traffic... Again the idea is very interesting but how they can cater all commuters if the passenger drone can bring or ride two person at a time, another important question is how much will be the cost to ride to a passenger drone? Because if the price is very expensive i think it will not be bitten by many commuters especially those budgeted people...

drone might never be used as a public transport for regular commuters, the cost of travel is very expensive and the need for a licensed drone operator is needed. traffic on land is bad enough, lets not bring it up in the air. it would be awful to see a drone stuck in air traffic then battery drained then crashed in the middle of a land traffic.

With all due respect i don't think that the drones that the deep aero will produce wilk not explode or crashed so easily
because i do believe that before the deep aero project will release their product they will make sure that the quality of the drones are perfect to release

You're right mam/sir deep aero have many test and dry run of their drones before it will proceed to the next step to give their drone a shot, and to think that this project is not just simple so they will do all the measurement needed so it will become smoothly operated drones that we can use for many purposes, but also we need to consider that sometimes its avoidable for the machine to have malfunction or error...
scarleth06

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:53:13 PM

Unmanned aircraft system is already existing in other country like in japan they already using drone for crop dusting, precision agriculture, film making, rural medical services for twenty years... So what deep aero waiting for before they start to operate, because as i read in many comments here i found that many rules and regulations are needed before they can start the operation...  Why on the other country it seems so easy ?
Yes it is many relagulation need to conclude before deep aero can start its project's, and until all the governing body from each country  approve all the necessary permits and regulations then that's the time they can start the operation... But i guess it will not be easy to meet all the requirements they needed, and im sure it will take long and they'll go step by step process... Lets hope for the best that soon drone and deep aero project will flown into our sky...
Well, as we all know that not all country has an abilities to accept a project or a new technologies like this, there are many factor that most country decide to make it as their priority and even drones has a big help to humanity but if the country has no ability to buy that i think its impossible to make it accepted world wide.
Maybe they'll need a help from a company that will represent deep aero to many different countries, the company will finance all the necessary payment to start the operation and the government will not be able to pay directly to deep aero... By doing that both the deep aero, the financing company and the government will have they profit separately and thats will be a win win solution for all...
I think it will difficult to find or have company that will finance this project for its new and very complicated project, and the fact that its not just small amount will need to start its operation...  But hoping for the best result of this project and for its maker that will soon they'll recognize as great innovators...
DonChester

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:07:33 PM

I am not saying that it is 100% sure that terrorist might use drones to attack a certain group or individuals but as I have said on my comment on the link below, some drones will be classified as unapproved/unverified drones if not registered.  

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3169600.msg36218251#msg36218251

Flying unapproved/unverified drones is an early indication that something is not right. Also, drone pilots will be identified before they take off like on airports. Again, these are not a 100% assurance but by using Blockchain Technology and Artificial Intelligence (AI), it will surely help in preventing untoward incidents to happen. More safety controls and security can be set up on the platform. I am sure that security measures like this will be considered by DEEP AERO.
LetsTossCoin

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:41:20 PM

Drones To Be Deployed In Police & Fire Department
https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/drones-to-be-deployed-in-police-fire-department-8b855efb4d6e

The drone equipped with a remote control, multiple rechargeable batteries, sensors, 24 megapixel cameras, which also captures 4K videos, is used by the police and fire department and public work activities. “We can program it to fly a grid pattern if we’re searching for somebody in a field, for instance,” mentioned Dan Honore, Director of Information Technology and Cyber Security.

For the police department, “the drone can be programmed to follow the individual wherever they go, so long as it has visual line of sight to the person,” added Honore.

The drone equipped with GPS can be used to perform a ‘grid search’. “We are participating in the UAS advocacy network, a public-private organization serving as a unified voice to promote education and outreach, the benefits of safe, legal and ethical operation of drones,” mentioned Honore.

One thing I remember when a series of CCTV's was used to successfully follow a criminal and catch him. I think drones from Deep Aero can easily do that and will be a great help to an investigation and catch the culprit immediately.  With proper coordination with the drone pilot, I think the police will be more aware of the suspect's movement that will prevent casualty rate from the police side.
baby.phuong

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:56:23 PM

Hello devs, is there any  social media of this project ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: