Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:07:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics  (Read 84774 times)
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:31:36 PM

The price of Cargo coin ICO sale is now 1$. Those people who invested first will profit now if the predicted price will be on the market!
What price is projected on the market? If at the moment the price for one token is $ 1. It is also not a cheap purchase price.

People who  bought  on the first stage of the ICO will surely profit because of the big discount they offered in the past. Lucky them,
Really? Have any calculate of profit of 1 Cargocoin when buy it at beginning till now?

Read above.
https://ethen.market/f49cdd50ad408d387d611f88a647179c3de3492b
It is already on exchange, someone dumping @ $0.3
And nobody buy it. Strange

That's strange, How can they trade it, As I know the sale is not yet finished? The buy  button is the only active and Sell is not yet.

Go to their website: thecargocoin.com
Then skroll down until you find list of exchanges they have partnered with. Press on Ethen Exchange logo, it will open:
https://ethen.market/f49cdd50ad408d387d611f88a647179c3de3492b

Same contract, same CRGO. Just 3 times cheaper. Enjoy
Well, it is normally, as i think. You want someone pump this coin to the moon then go away? I don't like ethen or etherdelta, forldelta so much, they always make dumping the price of anycoin.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:19:27 PM

If someone want to test how admins care of the insvestors - go and ask about this on their telegram chat. They will ban you and delete all your messages.
Sounds legit? Not really
Have any misunderstood at here? And remember that almost admin at telegram is hired, not sure they are core team.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:53:26 PM

If someone want to test how admins care of the insvestors - go and ask about this on their telegram chat. They will ban you and delete all your messages.
Sounds legit? Not really
Have any misunderstood at here? And remember that almost admin at telegram is hired, not sure they are core team.
It seems to me that if there are any difficulties with respect for the project supporters, then you need to write directly to the project developers. Usually they give their email address on the official website of the project.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:31:54 PM

Sounds legit? Not really
It seems to me that if there are any difficulties with respect for the project supporters, then you need to write directly to the project developers. Usually they give their email address on the official website of the project.
I don't know if that was occur.If occur then it's a shame to have something like this.but try to connect here through thread,hope they will listen to the matter   
hxmsam

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:19:27 PM

Sounds legit? Not really
Do you speak in all seriousness? And you can find out exactly what you asked and for what reason they could delete your message?
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:36:06 PM

How soon the dump will stop and whether there are in general some prerequisites to it? It wouldn't be desirable that the price has gone even below as many people will lose interest in the project.

vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:43:02 PM

Sounds legit? Not really
I think yoh are just misunderstood some of the projecs part mate. May I ask if yoh have evidences about your accusations?  But if not be fair to the team please,its not right to accuse them just because of un noticed concerns, before you release irrelevant opinions try to check if this is healthy or not.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:17:31 PM

Sounds legit? Not really
Do you speak in all seriousness? And you can find out exactly what you asked and for what reason they could delete your message?
Actually I am just wondering why the team or administrators will delete your comments or suggestions, message if this is not against the project or some comments are negative but they don't deleted it, I don't get your point actually, but for your peace try to analyze everything and go back to telegram channel and send again your concerns.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:23:29 PM

How soon the dump will stop and whether there are in general some prerequisites to it? It wouldn't be desirable that the price has gone even below as many people will lose interest in the project.
This does not always happen. Take Bitcoin as an example, how many times the price fell and grew, but interest in this coin did not decrease, but vice versa. So here, if the team recommends itself, then they will succeed!
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 09:27:21 PM

Sounds legit? Not really
The way i see it is just to wait for admin reply first and see how that fans out because this is sounding kinda ridiculous if you ask me since basically they havent made an announcement on any exchange listing i think they just might need to clear the confusions around here

Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:35:45 PM

Sounds legit? Not really
The way i see it is just to wait for admin reply first and see how that fans out because this is sounding kinda ridiculous if you ask me since basically they havent made an announcement on any exchange listing i think they just might need to clear the confusions around here
at the moment we can only observe how the project will develop in the near future. Because it is still difficult to understand how successful he will be.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:43:11 PM

How much time will the team take to give a detailed response?
I am interested in the matter too. Meanwhile there are no news. Above I have only read about some problems with exchangers, it would be desirable to learn what occurs in more detail.

I think if want to hear and read news about cargo coin, You can join the telegram group chat and ask the moderator about you inquires.
I think that this maybe a desirable solution for the members to clearing any doubts.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:07:42 PM

I am interested in the matter too. Meanwhile there are no news. Above I have only read about some problems with exchangers, it would be desirable to learn what occurs in more detail.

I think if want to hear and read news about cargo coin, You can join the telegram group chat and ask the moderator about you inquires.
I think that this maybe a desirable solution for the members to clearing any doubts.
I think the answer nevertheless has to be soon because community already in panic because price of coin continues to fall. It is necessary to do something urgently.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:20:01 PM

Sounds legit? Not really
at the moment we can only observe how the project will develop in the near future. Because it is still difficult to understand how successful he will be.

We cannot totally predict what will happen in this project in the future. But we can get some hint through looking the foundation and the projects background. Starting from the creator or the developer, the creation of the project and the road map. Then the process will be followed.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:33:13 PM

Hoping to see a better reputation about this project because someone already throwing some serious issue. Dev should make some action just to clarify the problem and prove that the issue isn't true in order to closed the chaos.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:42:21 PM

This has to be entertained so that people here will stop wondering what's the real status of the platform. If they are professionals and I think they know how to make an action and handle things in a professional manner.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
wpc143

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:10:28 PM

Hoping to see a better reputation about this project because someone already throwing some serious issue. Dev should make some action just to clarify the problem and prove that the issue isn't true in order to closed the chaos.
Yes. They need to be here on this thread to fix and clear all the negative thoughts of the people. People will confused if this will go further and it can affect the reputation of the project. Hopefully, the team will still keep on touch with the project and with community to ensure that all are goes well.
PwrLeveld

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:27:13 AM

Sounds legit? Not really

What do you mean admin at telegram is hired? what is the topic you are talking about here? Why accuse without big evidence?

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 07:38:34 AM

Sounds legit? Not really

What do you mean admin at telegram is hired? what is the topic you are talking about here? Why accuse without big evidence?

Sometimes its best to review and read more about the team rather than accusing someone, Because their are people who will be confused, Like people who already invested.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:53:49 AM

Sounds legit? Not really

Sometimes its best to review and read more about the team rather than accusing someone, Because their are people who will be confused, Like people who already invested.

Did the guy accesses invested big on the ICo project? This will have big effects for potential and interested sponsors to join.

Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: