Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:46:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76792 times)
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:10:30 AM

I see there is a lot of attention in the crypto community for this project. What is Dispatch Labs team planning to do to involve people in their project though?

Did you really read their ANN and Whitepaper? You should already know what is the project's plan if you read it and you could get more idea what is the purpose of Dispatch Labs. I suggest you read first their whitepaper to know more.

tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:13:48 AM

I think its about time to properly introduce the team that is behind this project, investors and supporters of this project are surely interested to meet them.
Maybe or not, as for me, i really hope they can make livestream at youtube or facebook. Very interesting about it.

Check their youtube channel, they did lot of livestream and videos, and if you want to meet with them, they attend frequency lot of crypto events, just follow their social media.

Good live stream and video interviews show that the team are doing their best to improve more Dispatch lab project before it will be officially live on the internet soon.
This is great indeed that the Dispatch Labs project team make a splendid action like this to become more productive here in the crypto currency community. Well I greatly appreciates this news and I am glad to the team. I was hoping that more and more people will reach this news as and try to view the Dispatch Labs YouTube channel to see the live stream and video interview shows that has been prepared by the team to the community of crypto currency.
With their livestream and videos in youtube, they can gather more supports if they are showing themselves. This way it can build a bond between teams and members.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:42:18 AM

its is written that in 2nd Q there will be Bonuty programs launch. I can not find any link to them in the OP

Definitely, there are changes that they have made because the market right now seems pretty not good to make an investment IMO. Also, that concerns is already been raised and still the team preferably still in period of making the final decision.
it seems to me that we should not wait for the launch of bounty, because the team has not done so yet, so in the near future it will not happen either.
Even if they can't provide bounties, the project will still be known around the world because the team Dispatch have been hard worked in attending some conferences and events in various places. In fact, the team are having a panel discussions this coming August 21 and probably more people will go there to meet the team and to know more about the project.
If the developers still decide to release bounty, then this in my opinion is at least strange, because the project is already almost at the final stage of development and does not make much sense in this.
Yes mate, the project is about to eeach the final stage but if they throw away bounty campaign i they can still do but it will be in short period of time. The team members can't still decide whether they will have bounty campaign or not hoping they will announce as soon as possible for the clarification.
They are on the good metrics however as you mentioned even my analysis made me a confirmation that if they come a bounty plan through our bitcoin talk that allows them reach all the metrics in an outstanding manner and easily reach the target in a better level.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:15:21 AM

the good thing about this project is that they able to handle several social media platforms in order for them to reach out some of their investors.
I think that everyone who wanted to invest in the project has already invested in it for a long time, now it's just worth waiting for when the team will announce what will happen next with the project.
I'm sure a lot of good things will be announced and shared by the team as they are still in the processed of making the platform a location of choiced for investments. We just have to give them enough time to worked on this sinced it's not easy to build a platform for infinite data.
All the data should also be highly protected as it contains the confidential information which should not be shared and the technical professionals required to key in with all the measures from getting the data threatened that will safeguard all the users.
connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:25:23 AM

Hey Dispatchers, we've been busy at work upgrading our testnet and our developer tools.

Read this post to see all the cool stuff we've been up to!

https://medium.com/dispatchlabs/dispatch-dev-update-6-testnet-upgrades-and-dev-tools-f77b5c74f620

Nice team. It's so great to hear that you always ensure that the platform always in a better functions. Having this upgrades will give more reasons why it needs to be invested. Hopefully, you will have a good exposure for this in various sites so that more people will know how good it is.
Tuumbo

Activity: 227

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:34:33 AM

the good thing about this project is that they able to handle several social media platforms in order for them to reach out some of their investors.
I think that everyone who wanted to invest in the project has already invested in it for a long time, now it's just worth waiting for when the team will announce what will happen next with the project.
I'm sure a lot of good things will be announced and shared by the team as they are still in the processed of making the platform a location of choiced for investments. We just have to give them enough time to worked on this sinced it's not easy to build a platform for infinite data.
All the data should also be highly protected as it contains the confidential information which should not be shared and the technical professionals required to key in with all the measures from getting the data threatened that will safeguard all the users.
The protection of confidential information is very important, in fact, the crypto currency has been created for this, I hope the team will do everything possible to protect it.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:37:36 AM

Hey Dispatchers, we've been busy at work upgrading our testnet and our developer tools.

https://medium.com/dispatchlabs/dispatch-dev-update-6-testnet-upgrades-and-dev-tools-f77b5c74f620

Nice team. It's so great to hear that you always ensure that the platform always in a better functions. Having this upgrades will give more reasons why it needs to be invested. Hopefully, you will have a good exposure for this in various sites so that more people will know how good it is.

Yeah I have visited their medium link and really amazed about the latest updates from dispatch project. I hope the team will continue to make more developments and hoping more good news soon.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:09:40 PM

Yeah I have visited their medium link and really amazed about the latest updates from dispatch project. I hope the team will continue to make more developments and hoping more good news soon.
Testnet 2.0 upgrade has a lot of added features and bug fixes. Great work dear developers hopefully the platform will be more stable because of this new update.

It is nice to know that the team never give up to develop new features despite of the current market situation now. Soon all their hardships will be paid off and this project will achieve good outcome.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:55:09 PM

Testnet 2.0 upgrade has a lot of added features and bug fixes. Great work dear developers hopefully the platform will be more stable because of this new update.

It is nice to know that the team never give up to develop new features despite of the current market situation now. Soon all their hardships will be paid off and this project will achieve good outcome.
of course, sooner or later the market stabilizes and then all the efforts that the developers have made to the development of the project will necessarily bring good results in the future.
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:11:21 PM

I like this project because developers are very active and there are many participants, but it's a pity that there is no free distribution.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:42:48 PM

The protection of confidential information is very important, in fact, the crypto currency has been created for this, I hope the team will do everything possible to protect it.

It's I think a major concern when creating a platform, data's must be fully secured because it is what everyone wanted to happen. Dispatch team definitely already been making it as also their one of the top priority to consider so we should expect it to be done.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:49:45 PM

All the developers dealing with the core resources show work on fixing all the bugs without letting them on the same area that will allow the live users understand the workflow of the project accordingly the service level agreements and the immediate fix for all the functionalities should be planned and done that will ultimately reap to an advanced metrics.
kuto

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:05:54 PM

Well you're right mate the team should be more specific and strick in the security features. Specialy when we are taking about the project security and the safety of it's investors and supporters. It's really important to secure the people and the project as well. Hopefully security features will be implemented as soon as possible for the safety of everyone.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:17:25 PM

The project is interesting to me because it has been going on for a very long time and participants already have a lot, and I hope that the developers will make a bounty.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:22:09 PM

The project is interesting to me because it has been going on for a very long time and participants already have a lot, and I hope that the developers will make a bounty.

Well, that concerns was already been tackled and i think the dev probably still waiting for the market to at least increased dramatically. For now, let's just focused about the progress of the platform because as far as I can remember, this have made some partnership with another project.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:35:48 PM

its is written that in 2nd Q there will be Bonuty programs launch. I can not find any link to them in the OP

Definitely, there are changes that they have made because the market right now seems pretty not good to make an investment IMO. Also, that concerns is already been raised and still the team preferably still in period of making the final decision.
it seems to me that we should not wait for the launch of bounty, because the team has not done so yet, so in the near future it will not happen either.
Even if they can't provide bounties, the project will still be known around the world because the team Dispatch have been hard worked in attending some conferences and events in various places. In fact, the team are having a panel discussions this coming August 21 and probably more people will go there to meet the team and to know more about the project.
If the developers still decide to release bounty, then this in my opinion is at least strange, because the project is already almost at the final stage of development and does not make much sense in this.
Yes mate, the project is about to eeach the final stage but if they throw away bounty campaign i they can still do but it will be in short period of time. The team members can't still decide whether they will have bounty campaign or not hoping they will announce as soon as possible for the clarification.
They are on the good metrics however as you mentioned even my analysis made me a confirmation that if they come a bounty plan through our bitcoin talk that allows them reach all the metrics in an outstanding manner and easily reach the target in a better level.

Okay so there are metrics, but who has verified them? Is there say a trusted third party with no bias who can verify said metrics to be fully true
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:44:09 PM

I think now the market is green and the team will begin to act more actively, can launch a bounty company.
When exactly is the start of the company generosity? I think it does not depend on what the current prices are for coins.
lukamuric

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:08:37 PM

Small side on the wallet app. I always connect that send logo on the top right to telegram. I think a different logo would be better, Maybe an envelope or something like that
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:12:44 PM

Small side on the wallet app. I always connect that send logo on the top right to telegram. I think a different logo would be better, Maybe an envelope or something like that
I'm not professional on choosing the logo but I think it's a great idea to implement your idea to be realized, just give it to the developer directly.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 03:39:23 PM

So far i will say we are on a great page with dispatch team i really hope next update will be on their bounty program or the test token distributions i think that should help create the awareness the project actually needs in the community

Pages: « 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: