Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:59:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] GOeureka — Blockchain hotel booking platform  (Read 40418 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Amaara89

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:32:25 AM

a project with a very great idea, this is one of the projects that received full attention. I was very happy with this project, good luck for this project

Great idea with unique features it will going to change how hotel industry works and also provide relief to hotels who are paying high commissions from there profits so both customers and hotels will going to get benefit from this project
Going through the website, i read that goeureka has nearly 10 partnership, i wish they could increase the number of partnership along the way of goeureka development, with more partners more customer and hotel owners will jump in, and they would have a chance to create a hype of their service.
In todays era a good marketing of any project is first step of success. it doesnt matter how valuable your project is if you are not doing any kind of marketing activity to show the availibilty of your project then its waste of your time and money.
hmm, its true i saw many of the projects in the row who got success just because of their marketing techniques N all.
let see what would be goeureka do...
If we really talk about hotel booking and related services, its fact that no one wants to waste their money to live in hotels. goeureka is doing great job by using the crypto currency and blockchain technology which is based on ethereum.
what if goeureka wont use blockchain technology, what your thoughts what will happen with goeureka?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Legendary1

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:38:03 AM

a project with a very great idea, this is one of the projects that received full attention. I was very happy with this project, good luck for this project

Great idea with unique features it will going to change how hotel industry works and also provide relief to hotels who are paying high commissions from there profits so both customers and hotels will going to get benefit from this project
Going through the website, i read that goeureka has nearly 10 partnership, i wish they could increase the number of partnership along the way of goeureka development, with more partners more customer and hotel owners will jump in, and they would have a chance to create a hype of their service.
In todays era a good marketing of any project is first step of success. it doesnt matter how valuable your project is if you are not doing any kind of marketing activity to show the availibilty of your project then its waste of your time and money.
hmm, its true i saw many of the projects in the row who got success just because of their marketing techniques N all.
If we really talk about hotel booking and related services, its fact that no one wants to waste their money to live in hotels. goeureka is doing great job by using the crypto currency and blockchain technology which is based on ethereum.
what if goeureka wont use blockchain technology, what your thoughts what will happen with goeureka?

Blockchain is the need of hour as every other company is using blockchain as blockchain is fast secure and operational cost is less  and moreover transparency which everyone lacks 
Casey9889

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:41:08 AM

It is not possible to think any project in crypto without blockchain technology. as per as my opinion.
GO has spent the past 12 months working on a beta version of its platform, consulting blockchain technology experts on the token model in preparation for its initial coin offering.
Jessica_tait

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:41:27 AM

What are the problem GOeureka is going to solve for customers?
Brett0001

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:43:09 AM

GOeureka has vision to become a preferred technology partner to hotels, GOeureka’s blockchain-powered suite of solutions aims to disrupt the online hotel booking segment, allowing hotels to take back control of customer relationship and decrease OTA reliance. By providing a commission-free online
booking platform and transforming hotel loyalty programs, GO is enabling hotels to focus on what really matters – providing guests with the most memorable customer experience and ensuring customers get the best room rates possible.
Legendary1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:44:09 AM

GOeureka has vision to become a preferred technology partner to hotels, GOeureka’s blockchain-powered suite of solutions aims to disrupt the online hotel booking segment, allowing hotels to take back control of customer relationship and decrease OTA reliance. By providing a commission-free online
booking platform and transforming hotel loyalty programs, GO is enabling hotels to focus on what really matters – providing guests with the most memorable customer experience and ensuring customers get the best room rates possible.

LACK OF TRANSPARENCY LEADING TO HIGHER PRICES

Inequitable commissions to OTAs ultimately decrease hotels' margins and increase consumer prices

NEGLECTED HOTEL LOYALTY PROGRAMS

Consumers miss out accruing points and subsequently free hotel rewards

SEARCH BIAS

The manufactured bias through modified and reordered search results on OTA's ultimately costs consumers choice and value
Carlos2108

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:45:23 AM

This question is very familiar to every project, every one ask this question that what is your aim? what problems are you solving? something like that Wink Wink Wink
Jessica_tait

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:47:52 AM

How the re booking feature will work ? as i have read that they are coming with re booking feature ?
FrankyLu

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:51:34 AM

Blockchain is the need of hour as every other company is using blockchain as blockchain is fast secure and operational cost is less  and moreover transparency which everyone lacks 

I think GOeureka is using rebooking algorithm detects when a hotel rate drops, and automatically re-books an existing booking (qualified bookings that have not passed and are within valid cancellation policies) at the lower rate. Travellers will be notified of their discounted stay.  When hotels choose to drop their rates on the GOeureka platform, they will receive a summary report on the affected bookings and the total discounts provided by the rate cut. This will allow
hotels to make true informed decisions that are beneficial to themselves and their guests.
Jessica_tait

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:58:00 AM

I think GOeureka is using rebooking algorithm detects when a hotel rate drops, and automatically re-books an existing booking (qualified bookings that have not passed and are within valid cancellation policies) at the lower rate. Travellers will be notified of their discounted stay.  When hotels choose to drop their rates on the GOeureka platform, they will receive a summary report on the affected bookings and the total discounts provided by the rate cut. This will allow
hotels to make true informed decisions that are beneficial to themselves and their guests.

That is great but how they will help hotels ?
FrankyLu

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:06:04 AM

Online travel agents dominate the sector, driving up to 70% of all online bookings OTAs charge hotels 15%–30% commissions, impacting hotel margins
Increasing dominance of OTA's limits hotel's access to consumers
Lucy1warne

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 11:09:57 AM

How the re booking feature will work ? as i have read that they are coming with re booking feature ?
First, Customers search the GOeureka platform for their next hotel stay. Hotel information, booking rates and services are displayed. Interoperable loyalty program and re-booking features are available to customers. Then after, Hotels update their rates multiple times a day. Our unique algorithm will
automatically re-book existing customers’ bookings, (at no extra cost) when the hotel reduces their rates ensuring that you always get the lowest possible price. And In the Last, Customer receives price drop notification and the difference is credited back to the users account.
TimLouise

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:12:38 AM

Online travel agents dominate the sector, driving up to 70% of all online bookings OTAs charge hotels 15%–30% commissions, impacting hotel margins
Increasing dominance of OTA's limits hotel's access to consumers

It is right that OTAs charge commission once i have booked hotel through an OTA now when i called the hotel for inquiring something than i ask them there price of same booking i was shocked to listen that i have been looted by OTAs i have lost $300 because i have not made a direct booking it means that from both sides OTAs are earning, but now GOeureka is coming up with a commission free booking platform now we dont have to worry about the prices of hotels
CryptoVictorC

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:13:43 AM

As an investor why should i buy got tokens, what is the utility of these tokens? because an investor wants or needs a particular reason to invest in any project.
TimLouise

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:14:57 AM

As an investor why should i buy got tokens, what is the utility of these tokens? because an investor wants or needs a particular reason to invest in any project.

GO Tokens will be used for the purchase of products and services on the GOeureka platform. GO Token users will enjoy discounted rates, rewards and other value-added benefits. The whitepaper details the GO Token economy and its uses.
Charleswayne

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:15:41 AM

I read this important part of tokens on their website, that why should you buy tokens...
The absolute amount of 1 billion GO tokens generated during the ICO will be permanently fixed with no possible means of generating more in the future. All unsold tokens during the ICO and tokens redeemed under the “Buyer Protection” clause will be burned, thereby creating a scarcity in token supply.
Jessica_tait

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:17:48 AM

can Hotels update room inventory and prices directly? or integrate with channel managers?
Legendary1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:24:21 AM

can Hotels update room inventory and prices directly? or integrate with channel managers?

The web application platform will host a booking platform for travellers and a hotel inventory system for hotels. Travellers will be able to search and book hotels. Hotels can update room inventory and prices directly or integrate with channel managers. A majority of hotels manage their inventories using channel managers as a single point of management, therefore GOeureka will provide necessary APIs (Application Programming Interface) for integration. GOeureka will also work directly with major channel managers to automate the integration process for hotels.
Jessica_tait

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:27:05 AM

Why GOeureka is using Ethereum blockchain? Why they have not come with any custom blockchain ?
Legendary1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:34:40 AM

Why GOeureka is using Ethereum blockchain? Why they have not come with any custom blockchain ?

The blockchain provides GOeureka with the required token economics needed to eliminate high commission fees and the ability to facilitate interoperable loyalty points. GOeureka’s platform also benefits from the distributed ledger technology that guarantees security and transparency
across its platform. GOeureka chose the Ethereum blockchain due to its flexible and extensible nature. The use of Ethereum smart contracts allows for the creation of “autonomous agents” that may be implemented throughout GOeureka’s platform to automate many processes and remove various
third-parties that usually result in a slower process and multiple transaction fees that lead to high costs. While moving towards a fully decentralized platform, GOeureka will look into the adoption of key blockchain technologies such as zero knowledge proofs, off-chain computation solutions and
recently introduced Ethereum technology like the Plasma and Raiden network.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: