Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:57:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] GOeureka — Blockchain hotel booking platform  (Read 40418 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Tom-D

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:33:16 AM

What is the use of the loyalty program in goeureka platform, as goeureka is a hotel booking platform, How they will utilize the loyalty program N all?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mmo3kpro

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:34:48 AM

GOeureka is a relatively strong development project in terms of pr. It needs more sources of accurate information. Where can this token come from?
Amaara89

Activity: 102

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:46:30 AM

What is the use of the loyalty program in goeureka platform, as goeureka is a hotel booking platform, How they will utilize the loyalty program N all?
I know this, i have read it in their white paper, GOeureka vision is to give the customer access to loyalty points from multiple programs across a single platform. Points earned from a restaurant can be redeemed for GO credits, and in turn, used to pay for a hotel room. Blockchain acts as an immutable and secure ledger of all transactions related to the issuance of GO credits, creating a transparent, auditable supply of loyalty points without the need for intermediaries.
Brett0001

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:54:51 AM

GOeureka is a relatively strong development project in terms of pr. It needs more sources of accurate information. Where can this token come from?
What you are saying, means didn't get your point of "where can this token come from". Elaborate your concern so someone can help you.
Brett0001

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:10:08 AM

What you are saying, means didn't get your point of "where can this token come from". Elaborate your concern so someone can help you.
Carlos2108

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:11:11 AM

I think he is trying to ask about the usage of tokens in goeureka platform, like use cases of tokens. Might be i am wrong.
Casey9889

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:20:21 AM

As an investor why should i buy got tokens, what is the utility of these tokens? because an investor wants or needs a particular reason to invest in any project.

GO Tokens will be used for the purchase of products and services on the GOeureka platform. GO Token users will enjoy discounted rates, rewards and other value-added benefits. The whitepaper details the GO Token economy and its uses.
Imagine a scenario where the client doesn't need to utilize their go tokens in goeureka stage, is there any approach to utilize them from outside the goeureka stage. it tends to be a decent method to pull in more client towards goeureka, nobody will delay utilizing their stage in the wake of knowing this thing.
Lucy1warne

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 07:25:01 AM

their product seems like a progressive project, means it will make changes continuously for the sake of customers. GOeureka will store the PII, customer booking details, and hotel data off-chain to avoid pushing up network transaction fees and ensuring the immediate execution of user activity. GO will look to move its entire platform on-chain in the future, with the introduction of new blockchain technology that allows instant execution at minimal to no cost.
Katherine_Wignet

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:30:03 AM

As an investor why should i buy got tokens, what is the utility of these tokens? because an investor wants or needs a particular reason to invest in any project.

GO Tokens will be used for the purchase of products and services on the GOeureka platform. GO Token users will enjoy discounted rates, rewards and other value-added benefits. The whitepaper details the GO Token economy and its uses.
Imagine a scenario where the client doesn't need to utilize their go tokens in goeureka stage, is there any approach to utilize them from outside the goeureka stage. it tends to be a decent method to pull in more client towards goeureka, nobody will delay utilizing their stage in the wake of knowing this thing.

They are here to disrupt the OTAs and why would they come and join there program as they have there on and they are coming up with a solution to the ones who  have are using traditional methods or the ones who have not opted technology due to high cost and hefty commission charged by OTAs, so i must say that in future this will be the only platform which hotels will use
ahdie12

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:36:08 AM

How can this project be widely known? Because most tourists travel through travel companies
CryptoVictorC

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:37:43 AM

They are here to disrupt the OTAs and why would they come and join there program as they have there on and they are coming up with a solution to the ones who  have are using traditional methods or the ones who have not opted technology due to high cost and hefty commission charged by OTAs, so i must say that in future this will be the only platform which hotels will use
when we can expect the goeureka platform will be live, as it's September 2018 already. can we presume it at the end of 2018?
Katherine_Wignet

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:43:45 AM

How can this project be widely known? Because most tourists travel through travel companies

You are right that most tourist travel through travel companies and they also charge commissions from hotels just imagine that you will get a platform where you can directly contact a hotels and there you will also get benefit in prizes and moreover hotels will also get benefit from hefty commissions they pay to OTAs already GOeureka has tie up with 200000 hotels and are spreading there wings as the hotel market is very big moreover they are also spending 65% of there contribution on marketing and soon they will be widely known.
ridumbwebp

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:44:51 AM

The market is quite volatile when it comes to investments you can not really rely on cycles. One decision from a ruling body and the investment market will spiral into chaos, so its better to invest in this idea, as well! Don't put all the eggs in one busket!
Legendary1

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:49:19 AM

You are right that most tourist travel through travel companies and they also charge commissions from hotels just imagine that you will get a platform where you can directly contact a hotels and there you will also get benefit in prizes and moreover hotels will also get benefit from hefty commissions they pay to OTAs already GOeureka has tie up with 200000 hotels and are spreading there wings as the hotel market is very big moreover they are also spending 65% of there contribution on marketing and soon they will be widely known.

Katherine they have already created hype on social media platforms and they are providing benefits which no other travel companies are providing have you ever heard about re booking feature ? this is amazing feature that they are providing along with that if you use there platform you will be able to club your reward points earn from different hotels at one place and for token holders there are lot more benefits they will get extra savings while paying in tokens and along with that everyone will get GOcredits on every booking is this interesting. what else one wants
Kinngcrypt

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:53:32 AM

I think it just wants to help the team to know how big the community cares about this project, it does not matter, the most important is when this plan succeeds the community also can keep this project stay favored
what you are trying to say @Kaniji, and I believe the community will be standing in the favor of goeureka because they are doing lots of efforts for their community, I mean look at their telegram group they are too responsive there it doesn't matter whether its day or night.
groverconstructions

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:38:05 AM

The market is quite volatile when it comes to investments you can not really rely on cycles. One decision from a ruling body and the investment market will spiral into chaos, so its better to invest in this idea, as well! Don't put all the eggs in one busket!
yes. i agree with you about the market position these days . but to invest int his idea is great. because travelers never stop to explore the new places.

Jessica_tait

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:09:54 AM

Katherine they have already created hype on social media platforms and they are providing benefits which no other travel companies are providing have you ever heard about re booking feature ? this is amazing feature that they are providing along with that if you use there platform you will be able to club your reward points earn from different hotels at one place and for token holders there are lot more benefits they will get extra savings while paying in tokens and along with that everyone will get GOcredits on every booking is this interesting. what else one wants

Yes i have also seen this that they have created a hype but everyone wants a working product it is easy to talk in air but in reality things are difficult to achieve i want to see this in reality
DonMi

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:13:40 AM

I am strongly sure that today people don’t have much time, so some short and interesting video clip is a great way to promote the platform)))
Charleswayne

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:16:56 AM

yes. i agree with you about the market position these days . but to invest int his idea is great. because travelers never stop to explore the new places.

Hmm...market is red everywhere. only a few projects are available in the time which is promising. Where a new crypto user also can easily invest.
Katherine_Wignet

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:20:27 AM

I am strongly sure that today people don’t have much time, so some short and interesting video clip is a great way to promote the platform)))

Yes i have seen the video here is the link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCreMaKqzzcCmo3sNg3X2hsQ
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: