Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:52:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] GOeureka — Blockchain hotel booking platform  (Read 40418 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Jessica_tait

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:37:32 AM

The market is quite volatile when it comes to investments you can not really rely on cycles. One decision from a ruling body and the investment market will spiral into chaos, so its better to invest in this idea, as well! Don't put all the eggs in one busket!
yes. i agree with you about the market position these days . but to invest int his idea is great. because travelers never stop to explore the new places.

Hmm...market is red everywhere. only a few projects are available in the time which is promising. Where a new crypto user also can easily invest.

Yes market is down it is a nature of market it cannot remain constant so dont loose hope this project is worthwhile as travel industry is very big and it is a never ending industry
Wonsley Tom

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:46:33 AM

Greetings, there. A gateway to connect millions of developers, users, and in-store and online mechants to the cryptocurrency. Expecting more marketing activities to social media sites to reach the potential investors and end users.
PaulWalkerP

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:00:12 AM

GO Credits are cash values credited to customer account wallets. GO Credits may only be spent on the GO platform and are non-transferrable. Consumers will be rewarded with X amount of GO Credits for spending on GO’s platform. Consumers may then subsidize their total cost of purchase using GO Credits.
Tom-D

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:11:37 AM

GO Credits are cash values credited to customer account wallets. GO Credits may only be spent on the GO platform and are non-transferrable. Consumers will be rewarded with X amount of GO Credits for spending on GO’s platform. Consumers may then subsidize their total cost of purchase using GO Credits.
If I want to use their platform for someone else, from different place that will be possible to do?
Jeff Crus

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:15:17 AM

Website is excellent, I agree, but today you need so much more than a website to succeed.Most important aspect will be adoption, getting merchants to use your tokens everywhere!!!
Casey9889

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:19:42 AM

If I want to use their platform for someone else, from different place that will be possible to do?
Of course yes, you can use it from where ever you want.
Casey9889

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:32:52 AM

Website is excellent, I agree, but today you need so much more than a website to succeed.Most important aspect will be adoption, getting merchants to use your tokens everywhere!!!
Yes, however, a portion of the time it happens that venture proprietor begins taking a shot at huge things and neglect to settle their own little issues and over and over it goes greater and greater, so as per me they have to consider all issues with no prejudice.
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:23:22 PM

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
GOeureka

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:29:19 AM

Some of GOeureka's hardworking team at an event in London with from left, COO Tej Bhuller, CEO Manraj Rai, and Advisor Trond Vidar Bjoroy.

Follow us on Twitter for instant updates- https://twitter.com/goeurekatravel
Legendary1

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:46:08 AM

Hey thats really great i have seen the thread it is really good so you are taking full benefit of their bounty program good to see that bro spread this project so that everyone get to know about this project
Katherine_Wignet

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:53:49 AM

Hey thats really great i have seen the thread it is really good so you are taking full benefit of their bounty program good to see that bro spread this project so that everyone get to know about this project

Yes this project will go to moon as project has potential i am eagerly waiting for the launch of its platform as i am excited about this project as i travel alot so it would be beneficial for me and to all who travels a lot
Legendary1

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:07:59 AM

Everything is important if you see and if you are talking about adoption so adoption depends upon what new you are giving what others are lacking and every one wants benefit so all story depends upon the benefits one get after using particular thing and mouth publicity along with great minds will help you achieve what you want and if we see this project than they are offering so much commission free platform, rebooking feature, accepted payments in crypto, etc so this project has lot to offer there should be no second thought while investing in this project 
FrankyLu

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:11:51 AM

Everything is important if you see and if you are talking about adoption so adoption depends upon what new you are giving what others are lacking and every one wants benefit so all story depends upon the benefits one get after using particular thing and mouth publicity along with great minds will help you achieve what you want and if we see this project than they are offering so much commission free platform, rebooking feature, accepted payments in crypto, etc so this project has lot to offer there should be no second thought while investing in this project 

Yes you are  this project has lot to offer and along with the cool features you have mentioned above and token holders will get the real benefits as this project has more to offer for the token holders as they will get additional savings on booking which is really good
ridumbwebp

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:15:57 AM

Good night  Is КYC needed in order to join the sale? When does the ICO campaign start? Do you have a bounty program? Waiting for your answers. Thank you so much
Jessica_tait

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:16:08 AM

Yes you are  this project has lot to offer and along with the cool features you have mentioned above and token holders will get the real benefits as this project has more to offer for the token holders as they will get additional savings on booking which is really good

As i have seen that all are praising about this project there is no lack in this project ? as i have not gone through white paper
TimLouise

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:20:21 AM

Good night  Is КYC needed in order to join the sale? When does the ICO campaign start? Do you have a bounty program? Waiting for your answers. Thank you so much

Good Morning yes KYC is needed in order to join the sale, ICO will start on 10sept, and you can view the post made by them they have announced there bounty program and why dont take part in pr eico as you will get benefit they are giving away 12.5% bonus i have participated in the same here is the link of the same : https://goeureka.io/user/account/login/?next=/kyc/ 
TimLouise

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:16:16 AM

As i have seen that all are praising about this project there is no lack in this project ? as i have not gone through white paper

So jess i think you should go to our website and read all about them this project is really good and have lot of potential in it so kindly go to their website download the whitepaper and read it thoroughly and you can help everyone in the community by making awareness about the project.
Jessica_tait

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:17:50 AM

So jess i think you should go to our website and read all about them this project is really good and have lot of potential in it so kindly go to their website download the whitepaper and read it thoroughly and you can help everyone in the community by making awareness about the project.

Ok i will have a look on the same and definitely i will come up with something new
Katherine_Wignet

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:24:08 AM

Can anyone let me know about GOstore ? what is it and what is the use of it?
FrankyLu

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:26:03 AM

Can anyone let me know about GOstore ? what is it and what is the use of it?

The GO store is an in-app exchange for token holders to purchase GO credits using GO tokens. It is a safe and fast liquidation option for token holders to convert tokens into spendable fiat-value credits. Users enjoy discounted products and services on the GOeureka platform when purchasing with GO credits. GO credits are fiat-valued in-app credits that allows for instant transactions and off-chain settlement. Token holders will redeem GO credits according to the prevailing market rate at time of exchange. GOeureka will rely on data sources from various exchanges and number of custom oracles to retrieve the average token price on the market. Users will use the proxy wallet detailed below to exchange GO tokens for GO credits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: