Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:30:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] GOeureka — Blockchain hotel booking platform  (Read 40418 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
notderossi

Activity: 145
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:02:31 PM

Making bookings through the hotel is often expensive and troublesome. Reservation systems like you have great convenience for the end user. And when you bring this to the blockchain, a much faster and trouble-free holiday awaits us.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GOeureka

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:06:26 AM

Calling all Hotel Managers! Control your own revenue stream by utilising the blockchain-based online booking platform to your advantage. https://goeureka.io/

Click here to watch video- https://www.facebook.com/goeurekatravel/videos/290251521567340/
Amaara89

Activity: 102

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:49:13 AM

Correct me if I'm wrong – am I right in understanding that this project will help us get better prices for bookings? I mean, the aim is to cut out the middle man, i.e. travel agencies and the like?
Yes, mostly you are correct. They are removing those third people who charge a big amount just to book a hotel. And they are doing some other things as well like on of the best feature is re-booking feature which automatically books hotel again when the price is go down.
Brett0001

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:14:39 AM

Correct me if I'm wrong – am I right in understanding that this project will help us get better prices for bookings? I mean, the aim is to cut out the middle man, i.e. travel agencies and the like?
Seems you have well knowledge of travel industry N all, Third party removing is a good move by team.
Carlos2108

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:43:21 AM

As I know, not a few projects are evolving in the field of hotel bookings. but I see the vision and mission of your project, I think it's fair and more interesting. You offer low cost. and Go prioritizes hotels that focus on more of the best intrinsic value resources and best services for travelers around the world.
GOeureka is solving the problem of LACK OF TRANSPARENCY LEADING TO HIGHER PRICES Inequitable commissions to OTAs ultimately decrease hotels' margins and increase consumer prices.
Casey9889

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:48:08 AM

Making bookings through the hotel is often expensive and troublesome. Reservation systems like you have great convenience for the end user. And when you bring this to the blockchain, a much faster and trouble-free holiday awaits us.
Waiting for good time when people will use the technology of blockchain in the travel industry, so people won't make fool to people who used their platform booking hotel and they charged huge amount as commission.
Charleswayne

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:51:29 AM

do you think hotels are really reliant in ota industry? The online travel agent business was a model initially adopted by hotels as a means to clear unsold inventory. However, the entry and rapid expansion of OTAs are reshaping the travel industry. Hotels now rely heavily on OTAs for online sales, and not just as a channel for clearing unsold inventory.
CryptoVictorC

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:57:29 AM

do you think hotels are really reliant in ota industry? The online travel agent business was a model initially adopted by hotels as a means to clear unsold inventory. However, the entry and rapid expansion of OTAs are reshaping the travel industry. Hotels now rely heavily on OTAs for online sales, and not just as a channel for clearing unsold inventory.
The increasing influence of OTAs over hotels has had severe effects on hotel margins, especially for smaller hotel brands. While larger hotel chains are able to negotiate lower commissions given their global exposure and market strength independent brands face OTA commissions as high as 30% of the room fee. Will a big chase for goeureka to achieve the things what they want.
Kinngcrypt

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:11:27 AM

The increasing influence of OTAs over hotels has had severe effects on hotel margins, especially for smaller hotel brands. While larger hotel chains are able to negotiate lower commissions given their global exposure and market strength independent brands face OTA commissions as high as 30% of the room fee. Will a big chase for goeureka to achieve the things what they want.
As per as my knowledge and understanding, I think goeureka will help majority of the people who are booking hotels N all that according to their need.
GOeureka will help to book your choice of hotel and will give you chance to save some money for betterment.
Lauren0002

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:30:03 AM

Small hotels either have to increase their price per room or be forced to reduce their profit margins to survive in an OTA-controlled environment. In many cases, hotels are also limited by OTAs’ insistence on best price guarantee and rate parity. Partner hotels have signed agreements with OTAs which ensure that rates offered on these sites match those listed on the hotel-owned website, so goereuka makes all these things especially for the wanderer.
Lucy1warne

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 08:46:36 AM

As per as my knowledge and understanding, I think goeureka will help majority of the people who are booking hotels N all that according to their need.
GOeureka will help to book your choice of hotel and will give you chance to save some money for betterment.
It sounds Great. Because in my country whenever I go for booking hotel with my all packages they charge huge amount of commission even under my knowledge. After coming goeureka this problem won't be a problem longer. best part is i can use my GO tokens there for all the services.
Ralph0003

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:51:16 AM

The most awaiting project in the world . Dont miss opportunity to get high profit invest in this project.

Yes this is really a great project with lots of features and benefits so have you invested in this project ?

A great project with lots of potential and some unique features a platform from where merchants and hotels get benefit out of it.
Ralph0003

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:57:47 AM

It sounds Great. Because in my country whenever I go for booking hotel with my all packages they charge huge amount of commission even under my knowledge. After coming goeureka this problem won't be a problem longer. best part is i can use my GO tokens there for all the services.

Early hotels adopted them to clear unsold inventory but indirectly it is a part of sales they are just selling there unsold inventory and mediators are taking commission but as time passes OTAs come in the picture they helped the customers to find hotels at best prices reason being everyone thinks that they are giving less than there selling price but in reality those were the prices which are higher than the price of hotels
Katherine_Wignet

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:01:22 AM

Early hotels adopted them to clear unsold inventory but indirectly it is a part of sales they are just selling there unsold inventory and mediators are taking commission but as time passes OTAs come in the picture they helped the customers to find hotels at best prices reason being everyone thinks that they are giving less than there selling price but in reality those were the prices which are higher than the price of hotels

but there is another bitter truth that they have impose unwanted terms and conditions now when the era is of online doing all the things now otas become the main face of the hotels and now hotels have to do what OTAs says so this is something non digestable thing. 
FrankyLu

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:06:56 AM

but there is another bitter truth that they have impose unwanted terms and conditions now when the era is of online doing all the things now otas become the main face of the hotels and now hotels have to do what OTAs says so this is something non digestable thing. 

Now hotels have to depend on OTAs for there bookings and they charge commission ranging from 15 to 30% which is from there profit and further they get money after a time period which is also something strange and GOeureka on other hand came in action to solve the problem of hotels and customer, by providing them a platform which is non commissionable and moreover they will get money at same time this is good and the other benefits and features they are offering are really great hats off 
Ralph0003

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:09:29 AM

Now hotels have to depend on OTAs for there bookings and they charge commission ranging from 15 to 30% which is from there profit and further they get money after a time period which is also something strange and GOeureka on other hand came in action to solve the problem of hotels and customer, by providing them a platform which is non commissionable and moreover they will get money at same time this is good and the other benefits and features they are offering are really great hats off 

Know every hotels will enjoy commission free booking which is great and the benefits like re booking feature will let customers save lots of bucks this is great good to know that there is someone who is better than OTAs
FrankyLu

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:11:44 AM

Yes they are here to cut the middleman which use to charge high commissions now with the help of this platform you will be able to connect with hotel directly and more thing you also have the option to pay in fiat and crypto.
Katherine_Wignet

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:13:19 AM

Yes they are here to cut the middleman which use to charge high commissions now with the help of this platform you will be able to connect with hotel directly and more thing you also have the option to pay in fiat and crypto.
and you will also get GO credits on every booking you made using this platform and also token holders will also get lots of benefits like extra savings on their bookings

manaraga

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:15:53 AM

I've some doubt about the raised amount because after crowdsale till now they did not raise any amount or else the bar is showing wrongly? But when I check in ethers can transaction are being done by the investors and let's hope we get some update from the team?
Ralph0003

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:16:00 AM

and you will also get GO credits on every booking you made using this platform and also token holders will also get lots of benefits like extra savings on their bookings

Wattson you will love their re booking feature in which room prices tend to change several times a day and if your category room price gets low before you check in than you have to pay the lower price this is something interesting and will save lots of bucks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: