Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:45:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] GOeureka — Blockchain hotel booking platform  (Read 40421 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Legendary1

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:25:55 AM

As mentioned by you about RE booking feature this feature is really interesting as i have gone through it it actually saves lot of bucks but where that money will be credited will it go in the account or any digital wallet and what will be the use of that amount can we use it anywhere or we can only use it for booking hotels?

Yes  this feature is really interesting you are right i was also wandering that where this money will go might be that it will go to wallet or might b eto the source account or there is also a possibility that we have to pay discounted price at the time of check out which will rule out other two options and i think this is good as it is easy and relevant
Tom-D

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:26:07 AM

Hello
This idea is really valuable. Serious goals, determinant team and clear paln
I'd like to join your community
Very interesting project by the way, nice to see blockchain being used for something actually useful and important. Also there white paper so nice and interesting. Goodjob guys.
Here's a small feedback from my side you should launch your platform when the summer vacation will be ongoing.
FrankyLu

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:21:01 AM

There is another good news that GOeureka will not take any charge for visibility means if hotel's performance is good it will automatically come at first place which is really a great news if compared to OTAs than ota charge extra amount for the same in that scenario it is difficult to judge that whether hotel is good or not because any one can take advantage of it 
Katherine_Wignet

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:23:15 AM

How GOeureka will transform loyalty program with blockchain? and how consumer or hotels will get benefit out of it ?
TimLouise

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:30:00 AM

How GOeureka will transform loyalty program with blockchain? and how consumer or hotels will get benefit out of it ?

Traditional travel loyalty program points differ by industry segments. An interoperable loyalty network will provide greater utility and value to hotel customers. Metcalfe’s law states that a network increases its value and utility as the number of connected users in the network increases.9 Based on this, as more customers enroll in hotel loyalty programs on the GO platform, the total value of the program increases as well, ultimately providing greater rewards to customers. GO proposes an interoperable loyalty program that leverages the use of blockchain technology. This will benefit hotels and customers by promoting the hotel's own loyalty rewards program. With the option to convert hotel loyalty points into GO Credits that can be used on the GO platform,
GOeureka

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:41:53 AM

Feeling lucky?

You should be -- we're offering 10% bonus, Participate in GOeureka's ICO now.

Toliver Ross

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:44:36 AM

this very big business by the purpose and understanding of this plan is clearly visible as it will be disseminated to all countries, it's clear that there will be many countries that will support this system
Ralph0003

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:46:30 AM

Can we reedem the loyalty points earned from other hotels if we register at GOplatform ? or we have to pay any charge to redeem these points on there platform ? as i have many reward points of different and i am looking to redeem these at one place and i have heard about you

customers have the option of subscribing to a hotel’s loyalty program directly via the platform In some cases, customers can even register for a hotel’s loyalty program on the GO platform. Consumers can also manage their points from multiple registered hotel loyalty programs via the GO platform, gaining a single view of their rewards and might be they will provide the option you are talking about
Lucy1warne

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 08:48:42 AM

Feeling lucky?

You should be -- we're offering 10% bonus, Participate in GOeureka's ICO now.

10% bonus in token sale, This is first time i am watching that some one is giving 10 percent bonus at the time of crowd sale. If some one buys the 1000 got tokens then he/she will get 1100 got tokens. Superb offer by team!!!! this project is going to the moon surely.
Kinngcrypt

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:54:16 AM

A client loyalty program is a prizes program offered by an organization to clients who much of the time make buys. An unwaveringness program may give a client free stock, prizes, coupons, or even progress discharged items. Hope goeureka will attract more customer by using the loyalty program strategy.
Stephen King

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:59:46 AM

Can we reedem the loyalty points earned from other hotels if we register at GOplatform ? or we have to pay any charge to redeem these points on there platform ? as i have many reward points of different and i am looking to redeem these at one place and i have heard about you

As per as my knowledge we can redeem the loyalty points by registering at GO platform. This is very simple to redeem the points of various hotels to GO platform, for example if one has 100 loyalty points.  And those loyalty points has a fiat currency value of $100. If he wants to redeem those points then by exchanging those points with GO credit he will get 70$. In this process the hotels are saving their 30 points and consumer can easily utilize those 70$.
TimLouise

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:05:11 AM

GO App will also facilitates greater communication between hotels and their customers throughout their entire stay. Hotels are able to personalize customer experience according to their customers’ needs. Each customer request on the GO App will be sent to the respective hotels. Hotels manage these requests through a Web Content Management System (Web CMS) operated by hotel staff.
Stephen King

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:10:12 AM

I think Goeureka is a project very nice, they introduce something new to the concept, I don't even wait for the launch of its platform and how the platform works and is useful in real life.

Exactly this is a very nice project and this is quite beneficiary in booking of hotels for any individuals as well. It provides an affordable and efficient platform for hotels and consumers to directly engage and transact with each other, removing the inequitable commissions to OTAs that ultimately decrease hotel's margins and increase consumer prices. This is quite easy to understand that how it saves money and boost the benefits from hotels. It has few attractive features like Automatic rebooking, Zero Commission Fee, Interoperable Loyalty Points, Fiat & Cryptocurrency Payment Method and worldwide Coverage At Launch.

It seems a really great project but i have a little bit confusion about the feature Automatic re-booking, Can you please explain a bit about it?
anthony.hudson

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:17:27 AM

It'strue that in todays market it's very hard to have an original idea, it is just overpopulated. But you can have an original approach to the same idea. That can be the difference.
Arvansyy

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:27:11 AM

I think Goeureka is a project very nice, they introduce something new to the concept, I don't even wait for the launch of its platform and how the platform works and is useful in real life.

Exactly this is a very nice project and this is quite beneficiary in booking of hotels for any individuals as well. It provides an affordable and efficient platform for hotels and consumers to directly engage and transact with each other, removing the inequitable commissions to OTAs that ultimately decrease hotel's margins and increase consumer prices. This is quite easy to understand that how it saves money and boost the benefits from hotels. It has few attractive features like Automatic rebooking, Zero Commission Fee, Interoperable Loyalty Points, Fiat & Cryptocurrency Payment Method and worldwide Coverage At Launch.

It seems a really great project but i have a little bit confusion about the feature Automatic re-booking, Can you please explain a bit about it?

As much as i know by visiting their website and read their whitepaper, I came to know that for example if any one is booking a hotel in advance and at the time of checkout the price of hotel got decreased  then you do not have to pay that amount in which you had booked the hotel, now you will only pay the current rate, because they do not take advance payment.
Charleswayne

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:35:25 AM

GO App will also facilitates greater communication between hotels and their customers throughout their entire stay. Hotels are able to personalize customer experience according to their customers’ needs. Each customer request on the GO App will be sent to the respective hotels. Hotels manage these requests through a Web Content Management System (Web CMS) operated by hotel staff.
GOeureka will utilizes the tokens to minimize  third-party transaction fees and commissions. Powered by blockchain technology, GOeureka will be one of the most transparent, cost-effective, and secure OTAs globally. Third party charges the big amount of money for all booking of hotels.
Eric Swiran

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:46:04 AM

will the devs have an option for a debit card? Maybe with time but probably not in the beginning I think. Anyway, let's see how the people will react when the project goes live. But adding a debit card could speed up the process.
Arvansyy

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:52:09 AM

As per as my knowledge we can redeem the loyalty points by registering at GO platform. This is very simple to redeem the points of various hotels to GO platform, for example if one has 100 loyalty points.  And those loyalty points has a fiat currency value of $100. If he wants to redeem those points then by exchanging those points with GO credit he will get 70$. In this process the hotels are saving their 30 points and consumer can easily utilize those 70$.

So it seems to be a great beneficial project to consumers along with hotels.
Katherine_Wignet

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:45:09 AM

Is this a new form of hotel booking platform? I check out your whitepaper, fortunately, I understand easily what you are talking about. GOeureka is an hotel booking  portal where is more secured and reliable. time consumption  will prevent by this project by the use of hyperledger and ethereum smart contract, GOeureka will build an hotel industry so as to make booking convenient.
Amaara89

Activity: 102

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:45:26 AM

In the terms of service, What countries are goeureka currently operating in?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: