Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:07:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] GOeureka — Blockchain hotel booking platform  (Read 40418 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GlennMcgrath

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:05:02 AM

This Project has good vision and a thought to do something different in the area of hotel industry this industry is so big that OTAs have a strong monopoly on hotels and GOeureka is providing a commission free booking platform which in turn will let hotels free from unwanted terms and conditions imposed by OTAS. Thanks GOeureka you are doing a really great job
Stephen King

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:07:27 AM

This Project has good vision and a thought to do something different in the area of hotel industry this industry is so big that OTAs have a strong monopoly on hotels and GOeureka is providing a commission free booking platform which in turn will let hotels free from unwanted terms and conditions imposed by OTAS. Thanks GOeureka you are doing a really great job

Project is good but can anyone let me know that how much amount they have raised till now as market is low but bthis project is really good one i want to invest but after watching all the things
PaulWalkerP

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:16:28 AM

Project is good but can anyone let me know that how much amount they have raised till now as market is low but bthis project is really good one i want to invest but after watching all the things

Investment in this project is a good option as travelling is a never ending thing and this project token will get hike in near future as everyone use to book hotels and use service and this platform is providing commission free booking platform which will affect whole OTAs and hotels will shift to this platform as they are providing so much features and benefits
sehgalr25

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:21:26 AM

Investment in this project is a good option as travelling is a never ending thing and this project token will get hike in near future as everyone use to book hotels and use service and this platform is providing commission free booking platform which will affect whole OTAs and hotels will shift to this platform as they are providing so much features and benefits

As per my knowledge i have gone through its website and also read their whitepaper project is promising and also has lot of features which i think others are lacking i have invested in this project as this industry is never ending and it is a very big industry so there is a lot of scope that our money will get high
Charleswayne

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:42:19 AM

As per my knowledge i have gone through its website and also read their whitepaper project is promising and also has lot of features which i think others are lacking i have invested in this project as this industry is never ending and it is a very big industry so there is a lot of scope that our money will get high

Yes Project is good but there are many projects which are in market already but there are some of the features which others donot have
Lucy1warne

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 11:46:57 AM

GOeurekain how much time will you launch your platform as i am eagerly waiting for the same as i liked the idea which you have presented in front of this world good going GOeureka best of luck
Carlos2108

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:51:49 AM

Glad to see that at launch they are able to connect more than 200000 hotels which is really a positive thing as till now i have not seen such a big number at a launch. Want to see more and more numbers so that everybody will connect to you at the time when  your working product will launch
Legendary1

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:54:28 AM

Glad to see that at launch they are able to connect more than 200000 hotels which is really a positive thing as till now i have not seen such a big number at a launch. Want to see more and more numbers so that everybody will connect to you at the time when  your working product will launch

Yes you are right that they have such a big number at their launch this shows the potential of this project so invest in this project and grow your money
GOeureka

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:00:35 PM

Thank you so much for appreciating our project, We are happy to see the response of everyone. We Thank you everyone for supporting our project.
GOeureka

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:05:39 PM

Hello, Thanks for asking we have already achieved much more than our soft cap and we are still counting, we will notify once we done.
GlennMcgrath

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:08:09 PM

Hello, Thanks for asking we have already achieved much more than our soft cap and we are still counting, we will notify once we done.

Seems really interesting that you have achieved much more than your soft cap it is a good sign that market is down after than you are able to achieve great so means i also have to take participate in ico sales so is there any discount going on now?
Legendary1

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:09:34 PM

Seems really interesting that you have achieved much more than your soft cap it is a good sign that market is down after than you are able to achieve great so means i also have to take participate in ico sales so is there any discount going on now?

As i already said that this project has potential and can do well in the future, they are trying to solve real world problem 
Katherine_Wignet

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:14:00 PM

If OTAs will come with a strategy something like this than this will cause much to GOeureka as they are already established in the market from so long but nevertheless in both scenarios both will get benefited with the services and we will have another option with us
TimLouise

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:19:36 PM

Team Of GOeureka is very experienced and good and also have much experience in hotel booking might be they have gone through the phase of pressure like they have mentioned in there whitepaper that otas impose unwanted terms and conditions and they have come up with something unique
Charleswayne

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:21:56 PM

If OTAs will come with a strategy something like this than this will cause much to GOeureka as they are already established in the market from so long but nevertheless in both scenarios both will get benefited with the services and we will have another option with us

I will not trust OTAs as they used to skew both ways from hotel they take commission and also they are charging more prices from consumers. There image was good but now it has been come in front of everyone.
Jessica_tait

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:29:16 PM

I will not trust OTAs as they used to skew both ways from hotel they take commission and also they are charging more prices from consumers. There image was good but now it has been come in front of everyone.

But OTAS are good they have to launch there platform dont know when they will release there platform as they only have working demo waiting for there platform before using anything how can anyone be sure that it will be a really good product ?
Ralph0003

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:31:52 PM

But OTAS are good they have to launch there platform dont know when they will release there platform as they only have working demo waiting for there platform before using anything how can anyone be sure that it will be a really good product ?

I think they have upto 200000 hotels partner with them is a biggest thing and this a trust factor why anyone will become partner if there project has something which will provide benefit than one will join otherwise i dont think so that before this anyone will do partnerships with them
CryptoVictorC

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:33:50 PM

Increasingly dependent on the OTAs, and with their profit margins reduced, hotels are forced to either increase their price per room or look to cut costs in other areas (both of which are felt by their customers). Additionally, by booking their stay through an OTA, guests are no longer rewarded for brand loyalty to the hotel, but to the OTA instead
PaulWalkerP

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:36:34 PM

Increasingly dependent on the OTAs, and with their profit margins reduced, hotels are forced to either increase their price per room or look to cut costs in other areas (both of which are felt by their customers). Additionally, by booking their stay through an OTA, guests are no longer rewarded for brand loyalty to the hotel, but to the OTA instead

Yes you are true that if they will increase the rate of there commission it is obvious that they will force to increase the prices of there room which in turn will cost us much and both have to pay higher cost
GlennMcgrath

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:39:00 PM

Yes you are true that if they will increase the rate of there commission it is obvious that they will force to increase the prices of there room which in turn will cost us much and both have to pay higher cost

But now GOeureka is there to resolve all these issues related to cost and service which is a good thing good to see that they have come up with something different in a unique manner.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: