Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 04:19:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] GOeureka — Blockchain hotel booking platform  (Read 40418 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Casey9889

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:56:27 AM

Quite a lot of applications by offering a similar service..
I hope GOeureka will be able to provide more and more advantages and other facilities, so that enthusiasts for your application will also increase..
justin_hanna

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:59:25 AM

Quite a lot of applications by offering a similar service..
I hope GOeureka will be able to provide more and more advantages and other facilities, so that enthusiasts for your application will also increase..

Definitely  GOeureka has various different features such as Re-Booking, Commission-free booking platform, Crypto-enabled interoperability of loyalty points, that make is better as comparison to the other projects that are available in the market.
ceferov

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 02:13:32 PM

I know that booking type sites take a very big percentage from hotel bookings (I think nearly %15). And it is an advantage for blockchain to offer less expensive service and get less percentage. And then the marketing and the quality of services will decide which people will decide. Has a very good potential if the project  has strong team backed project

https://www.ETH2X.com - Multiplayer roulette gambling platform.
ZUTEN12000
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:02:01 PM

GOeureka is a travel technology company that uses blockchain technology to build hotel reservation platforms
GlennMcgrath

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:22:13 AM

GOeureka is a travel technology company that uses blockchain technology to build hotel reservation platforms

Yes, they are using blockchain as a technology, originally blockchain, is a growing list of records, called blocks, which are linked using cryptography. Each block contains a cryptographic hash of the previous block, a timestamp, and transaction data. By design, a blockchain is resistant to modification of the data.
Charleswayne

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:27:45 AM

Hello,
If I already have some loyalty points of any particular Hotels..& same I wanted to use for Goeureka. Is that possible in future? If yes what are the benefits of using the same?
Arvansyy

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:51:05 AM

I think this is a good platform with a good future. Because GOeureka is from Blockchaina. And this company will provide only a good project with a reliable platform.

As per my opinion, now a days I am going through on GOeureka's website, I hardly find there's any website in travel industry who are using blockchain technology.  blockchain is a decentralized, distributed and public digital ledger that is used to record transactions across many computers so that the record cannot be altered retroactively without the alteration of all subsequent blocks and the consensus of the network.
Casey9889

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:54:11 AM

Hello,
If I already have some loyalty points of any particular Hotels..& same I wanted to use for Goeureka. Is that possible in future? If yes what are the benefits of using the same?

In future if that particular Hotel has registered with GO Platform and their loyalty programs than on the GO platform. By doing so, You need only enter you respective loyalty program IDs to directly receive points from hotels for their bookings made via GO.In some cases, customers can even register for a hotel’s loyalty program on the GO platform. you can also manage your points from multiple registered hotel loyalty programs via the GO platform, gaining a single view of their rewards. They will also allow hotels to maintain their hotel branding on the hotel’s loyalty points pages on the GO platform.
cooperly

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:58:11 AM

I think this is a good platform with a good future. Because GOeureka is from Blockchaina. And this company will provide only a good project with a reliable platform.

As per my opinion, now a days I am going through on GOeureka's website, I hardly find there's any website in travel industry who are using blockchain technology.  blockchain is a decentralized, distributed and public digital ledger that is used to record transactions across many computers so that the record cannot be altered retroactively without the alteration of all subsequent blocks and the consensus of the network.

GO are using blockchain as a technology, originally blockchain, is a growing list of records, called blocks, which are linked using cryptography. Each block contains a cryptographic hash of the previous block, a timestamp, and transaction data. By design, a blockchain is resistant to modification of the data.
Viruskh

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:20:31 AM

GOeureka IS CONSIDERED FOR TOP ICO VOTING POLLS BY @TRACKICO

VOTE NOW FOR Goeureka AS ICO OF THE MONTH

THIS WEEK'S POLL HAS ALREADY BEGUN AND WILL END ON SUNDAY (JULY8th) AT 11:59 PM UTC

Great project. I like how the white paper is made; it is both simple and pleasing to the eyes. It is straight to the point and does not have junk words, and the best thing is that it is well explained thoroughly and is very easy to understand. This alone is a great plus and if you add up the great concept this project has, I think we already have a successful project on the way.
cooperly

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:27:08 AM

The increasing influence of OTAs over hotels has had severe effects on hotel margins, especially for smaller hotel brands. While larger hotel chains are able to negotiate lower commissions given their global exposure and market strength... Goeureka will deal with all the hotels?

OTAs are giving business to hotels it is right but hotels are not earning as much as OTAs .As their major part become the commission of OTAs which affect their profitability due to which hotels are not able to serve better and they have to obey the unwanted terms and conditions imposed by OTAs as they are solely depend upon them for their business but if they use GOeureka platform than they can grow their profit and also able to serve as they are zero commission booking platform and best part is that hotels will be able to interact with customers directly.
This is quite easy to understand that how it saves money and boost the benefits from hotels. It has few attractive features like Automatic rebooking, Zero Commission Fee, Interoperable Loyalty Points, Fiat & Cryptocurrency Payment Method and worldwide Coverage At Launch.
Amaara89

Activity: 102

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:31:11 AM

The increasing influence of OTAs over hotels has had severe effects on hotel margins, especially for smaller hotel brands. While larger hotel chains are able to negotiate lower commissions given their global exposure and market strength... Goeureka will deal with all the hotels?

OTAs are giving business to hotels it is right but hotels are not earning as much as OTAs .As their major part become the commission of OTAs which affect their profitability due to which hotels are not able to serve better and they have to obey the unwanted terms and conditions imposed by OTAs as they are solely depend upon them for their business but if they use GOeureka platform than they can grow their profit and also able to serve as they are zero commission booking platform and best part is that hotels will be able to interact with customers directly.
This is quite easy to understand that how it saves money and boost the benefits from hotels. It has few attractive features like Automatic rebooking, Zero Commission Fee, Interoperable Loyalty Points, Fiat & Cryptocurrency Payment Method and worldwide Coverage At Launch.
I would like to say that this is the time when we have to say goodbye to OTAs as they say something and when we book hotel it is something else, there should always be a direct communication between hotels and customers so that there should be clarity in each and everything. Goeureka is doing a same thing which will give benefit to both customer and hotels as well.
Kelvin_mores

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:39:49 AM

As we all know that the Hotel booking industry is very broad. And the future development of GOeureka project is worth investor's expectation. Expect the GOeureka's project team to make achievements in this field.
justin_hanna

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:43:16 AM

As we all know that the Hotel booking industry is very broad. And the future development of GOeureka project is worth investor's expectation. Expect the GOeureka's project team to make achievements in this field.
Yes we all know that the Hotel booking industry is very broad. And there are many giants which are already in the market and GOeureka has to make achievements in there project and it will be really good for investors as they have many things they have mentioned in there whitepaper to attract investor's interest. they will get more benefits if they will purchase there tokens which they can use while booking hotels or they can sell it at exchange.
Arvansyy

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:47:16 AM

Yes we all know that the Hotel booking industry is very broad. And there are many giants which are already in the market and GOeureka has to make achievements in there project and it will be really good for investors as they have many things they have mentioned in there whitepaper to attract investor's interest. they will get more benefits if they will purchase there tokens which they can use while booking hotels or they can sell it at exchange.
As much as I know about it, GO have tremendous features to milestone in this field.It provides an affordable and efficient platform for hotels and consumers to directly engage and transact with each other, removing the inequitable commissions to OTAs that ultimately decrease hotel's margins and increase consumer prices.  It has few attractive features like Automatic rebooking, Zero Commission Fee, Interoperable Loyalty Points, Fiat & Cryptocurrency Payment Method and worldwide Coverage At Launch.
Stephen King

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:06:32 AM

As much as I know about it, GO have tremendous features to milestone in this field.It provides an affordable and efficient platform for hotels and consumers to directly engage and transact with each other, removing the inequitable commissions to OTAs that ultimately decrease hotel's margins and increase consumer prices.  It has few attractive features like Automatic rebooking, Zero Commission Fee, Interoperable Loyalty Points, Fiat & Cryptocurrency Payment Method and worldwide Coverage At Launch.
Well, after views of lots of people I must say that GOeureka is an efficient platform to beat all other ways of hotel bookings.They have attractive features, fully accessible to everyone by GO app. I really appreciate the idea and technique  behind it.
GlennMcgrath

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:03:58 AM

As I love to travel a lot due to my business and family trips, I think it will be a great project for me because if my company offers me a reimbursement of the money so now it would help me a lot for saving my company money and thereafter we can plan some more trips that can help to increase our business.
PaulWalkerP

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:08:01 AM

Well, after views of lots of people I must say that GOeureka is an efficient platform to beat all other ways of hotel bookings.They have attractive features, fully accessible to everyone by GO app. I really appreciate the idea and technique  behind it.
For the first time, the lodging client's voyage stays continuous. The GO App guarantees that lodging clients are cared for from the time  of booking to the span of their stay ideal until  look at and installment.  GO will encourage installment in Fiat money,  digital forms of money, and tokens. By tolerating installment by means of cryptographic forms of money and tokens, inns are never again subject to exorbitant dealer expenses ordinarily charged by installment doors and Visa suppliers.
Charleswayne

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:25:58 AM

As I love to travel a lot due to my business and family trips, I think it will be a great project for me because if my company offers me a reimbursement of the money so now it would help me a lot for saving my company money and thereafter we can plan some more trips that can help to increase our business.

Definitely it would a great help for you and your company While in the whole post you just posted about the money but you completely forget about the comfort that you will get by the top hotels and its all happen because of this great project due to which most top hotels will try to register themselves in this list of Goeureka.
Bob_neuire

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:29:59 AM

As we all can see that every industry these days is going forward and choosing Blockchain Technology, Goeureka will give more straightforwardness and state of the art transparency surpassing all the OTA's in the market.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: