Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 03:06:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] GOeureka — Blockchain hotel booking platform  (Read 40418 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Arvansyy

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:43:40 PM

How Your loyalty program will work ? Will it depends upon the higher booking or some other method is there.?

As per as my knowledge we can redeem the loyalty points by registering at GO platform. This is very simple to redeem the points of various hotels to GO platform, for example if one has 100 loyalty points.  And those loyalty points has a fiat currency value of $100. If he wants to redeem those points then by exchanging those points with GO credit he will get 70$. In this process the hotels are saving their 30 points and consumer can easily utilize those 70$.
GlennMcgrath

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:50:03 PM

GOeureka is going to provide benefit to the customers by their re-booking feature good to see that but can someone explain me that the difference between the prices will be refunded or they are just used in the next booking.?
Arvansyy

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:53:52 PM

GOeureka is going to provide benefit to the customers by their re-booking feature good to see that but can someone explain me that the difference between the prices will be refunded or they are just used in the next booking.?

Hi, as much as I know about it, by visiting their website and read their whitepaper, I came to know that for example if any one is booking a hotel in advance and at the time of checkout the price of hotel got decreased  then you do not have to pay that amount in which you had booked the hotel, now you will only pay the current rate, because they do not take advance payment. So finally we as a consumer, have to pay the lowest price.
SmartBounty
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:37:10 PM

MVP is easy to use and functional. The market is huge, but with the advancement of technology the language barrier is collapsing. And users of blockchains enjoy those technologies for the foreseeable future. Many of them will contact the hotel directly in the future.
Mrbee

Activity: 454
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:09:51 PM

Do you guys realize how groundbreaking this project might actually end up being? I had my fair share of travel, I know how obscenely overpriced these hotels may be, it's actually crazy. If GOeureka can do something about it, then I'm a fan for life!
Kelvin_mores

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:04:10 AM

What If I already have some loyalty points of any particular Hotels..& same I wanted to use for Goeureka. Is that possible in the future?
If yes what are the benefits of using the same loyalty points in hotels registered with Goeureka?
Bob_neuire

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:11:45 AM

What If I already have some loyalty points of any particular Hotels..& same I wanted to use for Goeureka. Is that possible in the future?
If yes what are the benefits of using the same loyalty points in hotels registered with Goeureka?
I too have a same question what if i already have some loyalty points for the same hotel which i book from Goeureka will these points will be beneficial or not ? As we are dealing with the same hotel property.

Charleston0007

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:20:22 AM

How can this project be widely known? Because most of the tourists travel through travel companies and OTA's are already covering most of the travel industry?
Kelvin_mores

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:27:21 AM

How can this project be widely known? Because most of the tourists travel through travel companies and OTA's are already covering most of the travel industry?

As per my knowledge and experience, Social media would be the best platform for the marketing of the Goeureka services as most of OTA's are currently using Social media only as they cover almost everyone one way or another.
As ICO is still on for Goeureka they might be able to gather enough attention from the investors to make this project a huge success.
Bob_neuire

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:47:50 AM

As per my knowledge and experience, Social media would be the best platform for the marketing of the Goeureka services as most of OTA's are currently using Social media only as they cover almost everyone one way or another.
As ICO is still on for Goeureka they might be able to gather enough attention from the investors to make this project a huge success.
Not only marketing through Social Media but hotels partnering with Goeureka will also be indulged in marketing for their own benefits as they will be making profits through this Goeureka platform. Re-targeting the existing customers will play a important role to retain them.
Arvansyy

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:17:00 AM

Hi, if we talk about loyalty points, as per my knowledge we can redeem the loyalty points by registering at GO platform. This is very simple to redeem the points of various hotels to GO platform, for example if one has 100 loyalty points.  And those loyalty points has a fiat currency value of $100. If he wants to redeem those points then by exchanging those points with GO credit he will get 70$. In this process the hotels are saving their 30 points and consumer can easily utilize those 70$.
Stephen King

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:21:28 AM

As we all know that the GOeureka is a travel tech company. In this technology how an inter-operable loyalty network will provide greater utility to hotel customers?
Amaara89

Activity: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:22:05 AM

As we all know that the GOeureka is a travel tech company. In this technology how an inter-operable loyalty network will provide greater utility to hotel customers?
Traditional travel loyalty program points differ by industry segments. An interoperable loyalty network will provide greater utility and value to hotel customers. Metcalfe’s law states that a network increases its value and utility as the number of connected users in the network increases.Based on this, as more customers enroll in hotel loyalty programs on the GO platform, the total value of the program increases as well, ultimately providing greater rewards to customers. GO proposes an interoperable loyalty program that leverages the use of blockchain technology. This will benefit hotels and customers by promoting the hotel's own loyalty rewards program. With the option to convert hotel loyalty points into GO Credits that can be used on the GO platform.
cooperly

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:25:34 AM

Hello all, today I going through their whitepaper, I must say this project is quite interesting with lots of great and technical ideas.
justin_hanna

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:26:52 AM

Hello all, today I going through their whitepaper, I must say this project is quite interesting with lots of great and technical ideas.
Of-course,this seems like a very nice project and this is quite beneficiary in booking of hotels for any individuals as well. It provides an affordable and efficient platform for hotels and consumers to directly engage and transact with each other, removing the inequitable commissions to OTAs that ultimately decrease hotel's margins and increase consumer prices. This is quite easy to understand that how it saves money and boost the benefits from hotels. It has few attractive features like Automatic rebooking, Zero Commission Fee, Interoperable Loyalty Points, Fiat & Cryptocurrency Payment Method and worldwide Coverage At Launch.
Jessica_tait

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:32:10 AM

Hello all, I love to travel across the world, recently i visited to Nepal and Mount Everest. We all know that lots of OTAs are in the field and doing good, and if i say that total a booking industry is fully based on OTA. So it is possible for GO to break their leg from this industry?
Legendary1

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:36:51 AM

Hello all, I love to travel across the world, recently i visited to Nepal and Mount Everest. We all know that lots of OTAs are in the field and doing good, and if i say that total a booking industry is fully based on OTA. So it is possible for GO to break their leg from this industry?
I am totally agree with you about it, as we all know that OTAs are giant in this field. But we all are aware that we all have to face various issues with third party booking sites. OTAs are earning much better than hotels. The commission of OTAs affects their profitability due to which hotels are not able to serve better and they have to obey the unwanted terms and conditions imposed by OTAs as they are solely depend upon them for their business but if they use GOeureka platform than they can grow there profit and also able to serve as they are zero commission booking platform and best part is that hotels will be able to interact with customers directly.
Stephen King

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:48:04 AM

Hi, if we talk about loyalty points, as per my knowledge we can redeem the loyalty points by registering at GO platform. This is very simple to redeem the points of various hotels to GO platform, for example if one has 100 loyalty points.  And those loyalty points has a fiat currency value of $100. If he wants to redeem those points then by exchanging those points with GO credit he will get 70$. In this process the hotels are saving their 30 points and consumer can easily utilize those 70$.
As per my point of view, GO proposes an interoperable loyalty program that leverages the use of blockchain technology. This will benefit hotels and customers by promoting the hotel's own loyalty rewards program. With the option to convert hotel loyalty points into GO Credits that can be used on the GO platform, this program is designed to  Maximize the value of a reward to the customer. GO's vision is to give the customer access to loyalty points from multiple programs across a single platform.
Arvansyy

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:55:15 AM

Of-course,this seems like a very nice project and this is quite beneficiary in booking of hotels for any individuals as well. It provides an affordable and efficient platform for hotels and consumers to directly engage and transact with each other, removing the inequitable commissions to OTAs that ultimately decrease hotel's margins and increase consumer prices. This is quite easy to understand that how it saves money and boost the benefits from hotels. It has few attractive features like Automatic rebooking, Zero Commission Fee, Interoperable Loyalty Points, Fiat & Cryptocurrency Payment Method and worldwide Coverage At Launch.
it seems very helpful project for all of us for hotel bookings. they have a lots of attractive features like Automatic re booking, Zero Commission Fee and Inter operable Loyalty Points extras. so by using this platform every one can take benefits of these features. And most importantly this is more beneficiary to hotels, because they do not need to be dependable on any third party.
cooperly

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:59:42 AM

I am totally agree with you about it, as we all know that OTAs are giant in this field. But we all are aware that we all have to face various issues with third party booking sites. OTAs are earning much better than hotels. The commission of OTAs affects their profitability due to which hotels are not able to serve better and they have to obey the unwanted terms and conditions imposed by OTAs as they are solely depend upon them for their business but if they use GOeureka platform than they can grow there profit and also able to serve as they are zero commission booking platform and best part is that hotels will be able to interact with customers directly.

they are totally going to remove the dependency of OTAs on hotels. By using this platform hotels can directly contact to their customers and customers also can directly approach to hotels. In this process hotels are  saving a bug of money along with dependency of OTAs. So i am pretty much sure that hotels will improve the facilities for customers.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: