Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 06:22:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] GOeureka — Blockchain hotel booking platform  (Read 40418 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Legendary1

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:32:17 AM

I'm following this project for quite long now and I'm really worried about their marketing and how they will be competing with the Online travel agencies as they are currently ruling this industry completely. Having such big competitors in the market they have to do proper and channelized marketing for Goeureka project. Though they have a very good business Idea, it will take time to implement it.
The real strength of a successful project lies in the hands of a experienced and efficient team and leaders behind it. Online travel agencies will be a huge competition for them as everything depends on how they target there customers, as they will be the ultimate users for the services offered.
FrankyLu

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:36:08 AM

Goeureka truly seems to be a nice project and the vision they have is also very good as they are focussing on both users and the Hoteliers benefits. After a very long time, I have seen such a project in which I'm really looking forward to investing.
I too think the same and specially with the new feature they are introducing of Re-booking. It will be very beneficial as rates for the rooms are always fluctuating. This will give the customers a real experience and we wont be feeling cheated for money we paid for services offered by the property.
GOeureka is aiming to provide a seamless web experience and perfect applications without the high commission structure currently used by OTA.
They will  provide an affordable and efficient platform for hotels and consumers to connect directly and eliminate unfair OTA commissions, which in turn reduces the margins of hotels and increases in consumer prices.
Commission is the main thing in every business i think GOeureka is working to provide low cost structure to hotels so that they can adapt there web applications and there services. Might be the aim is to cover whole hotel industry and slowly and gradually all hotels will shift to this platform as they have a good vision and the team is also good.
Legendary1

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:58:56 AM

I'm following this project for quite long now and I'm really worried about their marketing and how they will be competing with the Online travel agencies as they are currently ruling this industry completely. Having such big competitors in the market they have to do proper and channelized marketing for Goeureka project. Though they have a very good business Idea, it will take time to implement it.
The real strength of a successful project lies in the hands of a experienced and efficient team and leaders behind it. Online travel agencies will be a huge competition for them as everything depends on how they target there customers, as they will be the ultimate users for the services offered.
What if there are any queries or bad user experience while checking in at the hotel or any room service issue ? We can not neglect the basic needs and day to day problems which we face in hotels like early check ins and late check outs. who will be helping us in that case ? Goeureka will help us in such cases or we have to deal with hotel authorities ?
FrankyLu

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:07:57 AM

What if there are any queries or bad user experience while checking in at the hotel or any room service issue ? We can not neglect the basic needs and day to day problems which we face in hotels like early check ins and late check outs. who will be helping us in that case ? Goeureka will help us in such cases or we have to deal with hotel authorities ?
As per my knowledge and experience Hotel industry will be helping us in such matters whereas Goeureka might be working on the feedback received from the customers.
Amaara89

Activity: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:20:19 AM

As ICO is still on for the Goeureka, I'm wondering will they be able to reach their hard cap? And any idea when they will launch their mobile applications or when project will be live and running?
Kinngcrypt

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:24:48 AM

As ICO is still on for the Goeureka, I'm wondering will they be able to reach their hard cap? And any idea when they will launch their mobile applications or when project will be live and running?
As market is currently down it might be possible they will reach there hard cap as they already had achieved soft cap. As i have read there whitepaper they have planned to launch there platform by end of fourth quarter of 2018.
Tom-D

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:49:11 AM

The vision of GOeureka Vision and the GO mission is to allow hotels to focus more resources on providing value and services to tourists around the world. GOeurka's mission is to decentralize the hotel reservation area and provide better transparency by connecting hotels directly with their customers. What GOeureka commands want to know is to find a specific moment to break the dominance of online travel agencies (OTA).
PaulWalkerP

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:51:52 AM

According to as my insight an affair there would be a talk bolster where you can undoubtedly make the inquiries about your concern. In any case, it is extraordinary to see that if this will oversaw by the lodging proprietor side.
Casey9889

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:58:02 AM

According to as my insight an affair there would be a talk bolster where you can undoubtedly make the inquiries about your concern. In any case, it is extraordinary to see that if this will oversaw by the lodging proprietor side.
hmm on the grounds that on the off chance that it will be overseen by goeureka then it would be excessively long process, making it impossible to take care of a simply little issue, in light of the fact that in the wake of raising any dissension by client they need to contact the inn deppartment also then after they need to sit tight for the reaction from them and afterward they will answer to client. Let see what they gonna do.
Carlos2108

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:02:56 AM

The vision of GOeureka Vision and the GO mission is to allow hotels to focus more resources on providing value and services to tourists around the world. GOeurka's mission is to decentralize the hotel reservation area and provide better transparency by connecting hotels directly with their customers. What GOeureka commands want to know is to find a specific moment to break the dominance of online travel agencies (OTA).
they have to work faster. If not, brokers who make them contact with customers can start making more of them. The GOeureka team thinks they might have found something that would give this hotel an edge over its agency. To do this, they decided to add the loyalty program available with blockchain technology.
Amaara89

Activity: 102

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:51:56 AM

they have to work faster. If not, brokers who make them contact with customers can start making more of them. The GOeureka team thinks they might have found something that would give this hotel an edge over its agency. To do this, they decided to add the loyalty program available with blockchain technology.
GOeureka, wants to change the script, first placing hotels and clients. Using blockchain technology, GO plans to benefit hotels and customers by commissioning orders, accepting payments through cryptographic conversions that have no commissions for sale and converting traditional loyalty programs to a brand.
Charleswayne

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:14:28 AM

GOeureka, wants to change the script, first placing hotels and clients. Using blockchain technology, GO plans to benefit hotels and customers by commissioning orders, accepting payments through cryptographic conversions that have no commissions for sale and converting traditional loyalty programs to a brand.
The company said it offers an affordable and efficient platform for hotels and consumers to get directly involved and lead among themselves, eliminating unfair commissions for OTA, which ultimately reduce hotel margins and increase consumer prices. These benefits are then transferred to the customers.

GOeureka will also presents the reservation function, designed to re-book, so that customers get the best value for the rooms. When the hotel rate falls, the rebooking feature will automatically detect and re-book an existing reservation at a lower rate. It will give an economical bill to all users.
Katherine_Wignet

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:06:33 AM

The company said it offers an affordable and efficient platform for hotels and consumers to get directly involved and lead among themselves, eliminating unfair commissions for OTA, which ultimately reduce hotel margins and increase consumer prices. These benefits are then transferred to the customers.

GOeureka will also presents the reservation function, designed to re-book, so that customers get the best value for the rooms. When the hotel rate falls, the rebooking feature will automatically detect and re-book an existing reservation at a lower rate. It will give an economical bill to all users.

They should built a platform which is user friendly and has easy to use interface so that everyone can use it talking about the features they are giving some unique features which has been mentioned above apart from this who has GO tokens they will get more benefit than others and i think investors must buy tokens as the price will definitely increase in near future as no one has yet think what they have thought of 
Arvansyy

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:17:17 AM

Hello, As we all are aware that there are a lots of Crypto currencies. So was it really mandatory for GOeureka to launch their own token? I just want to know the concept.
cooperly

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:20:40 AM

Hello, As we all are aware that there are a lots of Crypto currencies. So was it really mandatory for GOeureka to launch their own token? I just want to know the concept.
I think the concept of using GO tokens is very clear. As much as I know that The GO Token is a digital token or virtual currency designed to facilitate transactions on the GO platform for the purchase of room nights, hotel services, and other internal processes and payments within the GO infrastructure. Not only that GO will provide a 5%–15% savings on all GO Token redemption on the platform.
GlennMcgrath

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:40:57 AM

The GOeureka MISSION That leads to him as the best project as compared to other that existed in the market.
justin_hanna

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:45:44 AM

The GOeureka MISSION That leads to him as the best project as compared to other that existed in the market.

After Reading the complete Whitepaper and there Existing media, I found that they are different as compare to there competitor in the below points.

1 To decentralize the edifice booking sector and deliver bigger transparency by permitting hotels to directly connect with their customers.

2 Aims to produce a dynamic digital expertise to users and eradicate the High Commission structures obligatory by online travel agents.

3.By reducing the monetary commitments of hotels to third-party booking platforms.

BtcVolcano

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:49:47 AM

As market is currently down it might be possible they will reach there hard cap as they already had achieved soft cap. As i have read there whitepaper they have planned to launch there platform by end of fourth quarter of 2018.
Now at this time it is probably very difficult to predict the timing of such an event. And indeed the prediction business very ungrateful. Wink
smartcont
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:07:50 AM

Hotels and travel booking platforms have always gotten away with charging what they could. But if Goeuraka can do what they have set out to, I think it will be a very big win for the travel industry in general.
justin_hanna

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:09:29 AM

I think the concept of using GO tokens is very clear. As much as I know that The GO Token is a digital token or virtual currency designed to facilitate transactions on the GO platform for the purchase of room nights, hotel services, and other internal processes and payments within the GO infrastructure. Not only that GO will provide a 5%–15% savings on all GO Token redemption on the platform.
As much as i know about it, This is going to be a fresh and newest Brand. First of all they are giving us a discount on using GO tokens in-spite of other payment methods like credit card s and debit cards. And we can also redeem the loyalty points as well.So this will save our money.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: