Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:19:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Criminals and Bitcoin  (Read 4391 times)
16sept

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:40:27 AM

in the bitcoin forum there are bad people, people who work always open the bitcoin user wallet to scrape up the contents, but the bad guys have become not evil because follow bitcoin because bitcoin gives busyness and gives big advantage for its user ..
lehuong

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:04:16 AM

Criminals are very thirsty bitcoin, they consider bitcoin as big gold pits, they wait for the loopholes to steal bitcoin's security information, but nowadays they have a blockchain technology they will be difficult to achieve. purpose
Roadarks02

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:14:59 AM

Criminals are very thirsty bitcoin, they consider bitcoin as big gold pits, they wait for the loopholes to steal bitcoin's security information, but nowadays they have a blockchain technology they will be difficult to achieve. purpose

Criminals are very rampant either in digital or real world but they do consider using Bitcoin for their transactions. Bitcoin is their way in buying illegal stuff since it is anonymous in having a transaction.
alizalela7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:18:09 AM

If you participate in bitcoin you should keep your information secure and you should use a two-layer lock to avoid criminals taking advantage of your loopholes to steal your digital money, it will harm. you, reduce your economy
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:22:01 AM

criminals and bitcoin as if it would be difficult to separate. even every great asset there will be a villain who is always after him.
but it all depends on our own. criminals can steal because of our negligence to keep our own assets .
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:26:39 AM

the main problem that bitcoin is not accepted in a country because of that, the user of bitcoin that use bitcoin for criminals can't traced, so government is worried if the ciminals will grow up after they legalize the bitcoin, after see this situation i hope that someday it can be tracked where is the transaction happen

Vohoanghiep

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:39:05 AM

I do not think there is any way to find that transaction and it's so anonymous so no one will know it. This has two sides of benefit and harm. Therefore, the government still can not accept it if it is not publicly transparent. This will lose the character of Bitcoin so no one will participate in it
piter_wip12592

Activity: 219

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:07:54 AM

Here there is a link between bitcoin and crime. This is an anonymous transaction of buyers and sellers. So criminals can buy and hide their money by buying bitcoins.
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:34:41 AM

I have seen some news regarding hackers, terrorists, and other criminals using bitcoin for illegal trades.
How the police can find about these transactions?
Even if is hard to track illegal transactions, I don't think that Bitcoin can be a danger to society, since the problem is the society and its people.
Since the beginning of the internet this is happening ( the bad people committing crimes)  and no one is willing to shutdown internet because of that, so in that matters Bitcoin should be equivalent. I think those illegal transaction are one of the reasons some governments and the media are trying to depreciate bitcoin, but the problem is not Crypto/blockchain or Bitcoin, is just the society.

Yes, but I so believe that the police do have ways in order to track illegal activities that involves bitcoin as thier medium for payment. We all know that within local bitcoin trading site offer common kyc and this is one of the preliminary measure to help the government on detecting criminals that is using bitcoin.

investorck

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:57:28 AM

Bitcoin is not the cause of crime. Like other people have noted, crime has always being since humans. With or without bitcoin, people will be still commit crime.
I think it will be favourable if we look at the bright side of bitcoin too. Bitcoin is a decentralized currency thats is not controlled by anyody, Its safe and secure currency. I belive its the future.
Thanks
Eijrafarm

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:59:57 AM

I have seen some news regarding hackers, terrorists, and other criminals using bitcoin for illegal trades.
Even if is hard to track illegal transactions, I don't think that Bitcoin can be a danger to society, since the problem is the society and its people.
Since the beginning of the internet this is happening ( the bad people committing crimes)  and no one is willing to shutdown internet because of that, so in that matters Bitcoin should be equivalent. I think those illegal transaction are one of the reasons some governments and the media are trying to depreciate bitcoin, but the problem is not Crypto/blockchain or Bitcoin, is just the society.

Well, bitcoin is design to be like it. You are right we can't blame people. Now we have a new innovation which is what we want but because of those people who are making illegal movements using bitcoin is a problem that is hard to be settled.
systematicdeception

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:24:51 AM

It is necessary to be extremely careful because nowadays there are a lot of illegal BTC traders who can deceive you. I am sure that it is necessary to check every trader in order not to face scams.

Chaelbrin

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:31:15 AM

I have seen some news with respect to programmers, fear based oppressors, and different lawbreakers utilizing bitcoin for unlawful exchanges.
How the police can discover about these exchanges?
Regardless of whether is difficult to track illicit exchanges, I don't feel that Bitcoin can be a threat to society, since the issue is the general public and its kin. Since the start of the web this is going on ( the awful individuals carrying out wrongdoings) and nobody is ready to shutdown web thus, so in that issues Bitcoin ought to be equal. I think those illicit exchange are one reason a few governments and the media are endeavoring to deteriorate bitcoin, however the issue isn't Crypto/blockchain or Bitcoin, is only the general public
Herressy

Activity: 361
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:35:37 AM

Well, bitcoin is design to be like it. You are right we can't blame people. Now we have a new innovation which is what we want but because of those people who are making illegal movements using bitcoin is a problem that is hard to be settled.
we cant avoid this kind of person that are here in this forum that making some bad here that they use this for some criminalization but as long as this is cant disturb some of us or all of us here just continue and dont mind them.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:52:32 AM

Yes, but I so believe that the police do have ways in order to track illegal activities that involves bitcoin as thier medium for payment. We all know that within local bitcoin trading site offer common kyc and this is one of the preliminary measure to help the government on detecting criminals that is using bitcoin.

KYC? As far as I know. KYC is usually used on investing on ICO Projects so how can they know the criminals lurking in there? And do you think that criminals will let themselves send their real identity on the internet where they will know that someone can know him or her? Criminals are not that easy to catch, especially the ones lurking on the internet, we just need to be very careful.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:27:54 PM

we cant avoid this kind of person that are here in this forum that making some bad here that they use this for some criminalization but as long as this is cant disturb some of us or all of us here just continue and dont mind them.
I don't think we can get those people to go? bitcoin already explained that anyone free to use bitcoin and free use bitcoin for any purpose is a function of decentralization widely right? so from that it makes bad image to bitcoin and there is a lot of financial crime in bitcoin and I think it will not be eliminated it
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:27:21 PM

I don't think we can get those people to go? bitcoin already explained that anyone free to use bitcoin and free use bitcoin for any purpose is a function of decentralization widely right? so from that it makes bad image to bitcoin and there is a lot of financial crime in bitcoin and I think it will not be eliminated it
Bitcoin can be used in any type of transaction that they want but they should think twice if that will bring good or positive results or not because if you are a good bitcoin user then you don't want for bitcoin to get into bad or illegal activities because it might damage the image of bitcoin to the people so even though it is decentralized we still need to regulate so we can minimize the negative things to come in bitcoin.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:33:11 PM

There is no doubt that there are criminals who using bitcoins. We all know that bitcoin is decentralized, there is no government, people or companies who are controlling bitcoins. Criminals can freely use bitcoins and it is one of the disadvantage of bitcoins.

Et Hereum

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:16:24 PM

Illegal things like this are a lot and we can not prevent it. As you say BTC is not a bad thing, the bad is the person who abuses it. This we need to convey to others so that others do not misunderstand.
Baraban66

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:21:45 PM

Hello everyone, in Russia you can now buy drugs for crypto currency. I think it's not very good. As it is necessary to fight this

Hello! Drugs can be bought not only for cryptocurrency. Darknet works in all the world and for cryptocurrency you will can buy everything that is sold there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: