Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:08:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [173] 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:14:16 AM

We aim to be a one-stop solution for recruiters, active as well as passive jobseekers, and ISPs by providing a platform to:

 Request for Verification
 Build Reputation
 Access & Maintain Verified Data
 Referral Hiring

These records will be made readily available to users, who can share them with their next employer/hiring agency with user-controlled permissions.
Reference: https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf

On this three the most discussed areas are verification, reputation and access. I am quite interested in the Referral Hiring. I would like to ask if we will be receiving incentive when do make referrals? Is there any procedure as well on how to make referrals?

i would be guessing that they would be giving incentives to this referrals when the status of the applicant in the platform is HIRED.
referring system is a nice strategy again to gather rightful jobseekers. Some gives mobile or cash incentives ,In trustlogics they can give coin  as an incentive.

That's what I thought. It will be great if Trustlogics can clarify this. It will be interesting for users if they will be able to earn as well while using Trustlogics platform. I think they will put it up as tasks and reward will be given if the applicant you referred gets hired as you've said.

I'm sure they will have a procedure for the referral hiring. I would like to highlight the ISP's or Individual Services Provider, I think this pertains to freelancers. The real aim of Trustlogics is to become the bridge that connects ISP's and job-seekers to recruiters and employers. With a trusted pool of verified data, employers will have a faster  time in hiring new applicants. They can be assured that the information they are looking at is trust worthy and verified. This aims to reduce cost of hiring and shorten the time for the hiring process itself.

Trustlogic really came up with the all package deal to all the jobseekers, Who wouldnt want to join this kind of platform. The name of the platform speaks for itself and is really a necessity because it solves one of the top problem in the country.

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bioessential

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:23:32 AM

We aim to be a one-stop solution for recruiters, active as well as passive jobseekers, and ISPs by providing a platform to:

 Request for Verification
 Build Reputation
 Access & Maintain Verified Data
 Referral Hiring

These records will be made readily available to users, who can share them with their next employer/hiring agency with user-controlled permissions.
Reference: https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf

On this three the most discussed areas are verification, reputation and access. I am quite interested in the Referral Hiring. I would like to ask if we will be receiving incentive when do make referrals? Is there any procedure as well on how to make referrals?

i would be guessing that they would be giving incentives to this referrals when the status of the applicant in the platform is HIRED.
referring system is a nice strategy again to gather rightful jobseekers. Some gives mobile or cash incentives ,In trustlogics they can give coin  as an incentive.

That's what I thought. It will be great if Trustlogics can clarify this. It will be interesting for users if they will be able to earn as well while using Trustlogics platform. I think they will put it up as tasks and reward will be given if the applicant you referred gets hired as you've said.

I'm sure they will have a procedure for the referral hiring. I would like to highlight the ISP's or Individual Services Provider, I think this pertains to freelancers. The real aim of Trustlogics is to become the bridge that connects ISP's and job-seekers to recruiters and employers. With a trusted pool of verified data, employers will have a faster  time in hiring new applicants. They can be assured that the information they are looking at is trust worthy and verified. This aims to reduce cost of hiring and shorten the time for the hiring process itself.

Trustlogic really came up with the all package deal to all the jobseekers, Who wouldnt want to join this kind of platform. The name of the platform speaks for itself and is really a necessity because it solves one of the top problem in the country.

Trustlogics will be a big part of the industry of job hiring, i'm hope that trustlogics can aquire lot's of trusted investor and to see the potentials of this projects and i'm looking forward to success this projects.
pritibitisi

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:31:57 AM

In trustlogics we dont need to worry about those who will fake their information,as i have read Trust logic has partnered validators who can verified your details. So if the jobseeker is confident about his/her application he/she can easily choose to be verified.

oh really that is such a great idea from trustlogic, in this case jobseekers would be hesitant to falsify their
posted profile information in the system. Employers can distinguish easily a trust worthy applicant.
That`s right! But if you want to make the verification process fast and reliable, well the job seekers should probably use their true identification files or other information, which the validator`s will going to check if their files are fake or plagiarism.

With TrustLogics Job opportunities will certainly be better, faster , secured, and efficient to jobseekers and companies.
Recruiting has never been better like this before. Thanks to Trustlogics great idea.
Jrfranco

Activity: 786
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 12:53:17 AM

In trustlogics we dont need to worry about those who will fake their information,as i have read Trust logic has partnered validators who can verified your details. So if the jobseeker is confident about his/her application he/she can easily choose to be verified.

oh really that is such a great idea from trustlogic, in this case jobseekers would be hesitant to falsify their
posted profile information in the system. Employers can distinguish easily a trust worthy applicant.
That`s right! But if you want to make the verification process fast and reliable, well the job seekers should probably use their true identification files or other information, which the validator`s will going to check if their files are fake or plagiarism.

With TrustLogics Job opportunities will certainly be better, faster , secured, and efficient to jobseekers and companies.
Recruiting has never been better like this before. Thanks to Trustlogics great idea.

Decentralization and blockchain are opening doors and empowering professionals, businesses and investors in a number of different ways.
Trustlogics there's no question knows that we are in the midst of a technological revolution and made a very good recruiting platform.
Elexsis

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:01:03 AM

Nowadays many projects are the same platform as trustlogics. Then what makes trustlogics different from others?

For me the trust logics are different from other platforms that are closely similar to them is that they have a validatotrs who are professional in validating and will do authentication another is that the trust logic will give the job seekers an appropriate job for them
Indeed! This project is very different from others, in which they have an idea and concept that can be reliable for the user's who uses their system.

That's right, The best measure for anything is progress. This project aims to give the services for jobseekers and interconnecting the employee to the employer, a peer to peer process that defined the recruitment works and making it easier for the jobseekers to have an opportunity to find a job.

This peer-to-peer hiring concept grants TrustLogics system another set of twist. It complements the purpose in order
to further improve the current situation of this country.

Yes that's true and to add, trust logics will not only solved the problem of unemployment from many countries but also have solution for many recruiter and company as well... By giving them a trusted employee that will fit for their needs and demand in less time, and that's the reason why trust logics is different from others...
You got the point, job seekers needed a work and also company needs an employee which is this project provided it to them and also it is really reliable for them both as what this project can actually do.
emulsifryer

Activity: 337

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:17:20 AM
Last edit: June 25, 2018, 11:49:05 PM by emulsifryer

What problems will this platform solve? Is it really practical? Won't it just be another central place for data hoarding?

One can look at it as "data-hoarding" but it really is practical. TrustLogics offer a better and far more convenient
way for looking a job. Jobseekers will just need to use TrustLogics to find employers and employers doesn't need set
lengthy hours interviewing/screening applicants. It give leeway for both sides and at the same time it is far more secured.

You`re right as far as I know it is easy for both sides to be reliable in the system of trust logic and besides they actually need one another, As we all know not only the files can be secured in the system but also the job seeker`s needs a job and a company needs an employee then they are really suit to one another and this project can support or provides both parties of what they actually needed.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:33:27 AM

This Project is really promising, I can invest in it without any doubts. Because I did research on their Team and that is really experienced. Keep it up...
Hello Carlos, Thank you so much for your kind words, we really appreciate it. We would like to suggest you to join our telegram group for instant help - https://t.me/trustlogics

In case you need our help feel free to ask in any situation in regards to our project.

The telegram will be the medium for those people who want to join and invest to the trust logic project platform,
and as we can see the trust logic project platform.is very supportive and approachable to the people who has a questions.

this is one of the result of the best member in the team they have.
every field they need is occupied by an expert.
they put effort in having this kind of team.
they manage to have more members on the site and they are keep handling them.

That's right, it is nice to see that the trustlogics team have great performance. trustlogics people are loyal to what they say,I hope that this project will committed to be succeed.

Well, as what I have observed, the trust logis project truly has a great developing team that is obviously committed to the success of their project. I believe that the hard work poured by the developers will lead this project to success together with the support of the communi
That's correct, as we see with such a little time trust logics have developed their platform according to their plans... For sure many investor observed this progress, and for me that's enough reasons why they need to involve and invest with trustlogics...
I think this will open door for oppourtunity to many investor who afraid risk their money by investing from ICO's like this, and we can't blame them for that because many ICO's now are scam and not worth to invest for... But now with trustlogics im sure the money that they're invested will give more profits, because the success of this project is also their success...
Yes ofcourse, investor need to find a good project like this that will give them a chance to earn more and they are lucky coz they dont need to search everywhere... Trust logics is here and inviting all the investor to invest with them now, sooner the better and more investment means more income...
Well if one of them as investor,all you need to do is trust,and support to trustlogics regarding to their platform that,there is no emotionally intack regading to their fear doubt and negative thoughs,becuase if you looking at other platform trustlogics is only unique system platform for the new generation and to alljobseeker too,

Investors won't regret putting their investment with Trustlogics. Unlike other projects which will start the development stage after the success of its ICO, Trustlogics is already conducting its Pilot testing before even their ICO end. You can also see that Trustlogics already received an award recognizing the significance of the development and contribution of Trustlogics in the society as a start up company. Plus a high rating on different ICO rating websites. Surely, this is enough for investors to be encourage in putting their trust with Trustlogics and investing with Trustlogics.
Of course it will have an incentive for those people who gladly share the trustlogics. I think it is the essence of the so called "Referral" because if your refer someone, definitely, you will get some commission. Well, if it is true then it is good because we can earn TLT tokens by just referring it to our friends, family and colleagues.
I think you can`t actually earn TLT tokens and referring other people as long as you are part of the system in Trust Logic, because they need to identify you if you are also a user of their system you cannot actually invite someone if you don`t have any background it might think that you are making illegal recruiting of my own opinion only.
Elexsis

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:47:40 AM

I like this Trustlogics' project.Really a cutting-edge platform that makes it easy both for recruiters or
jobseekers.They can create profile and share with their own secured network with a process of validation
with the help of Trustlogics partners, addressing the inefficiency and flaws of recruitment procedures.

I just want to ask also if the files I have submitted to the system of trust logic will be publicity? Because if that happens how about those people who were trying to copy the files of each job seekers and used it for evil intentions. As what I have read the platform says the files which the job seekers submitted is very well-secured, how about the company? How can you assure that the company who wants an employee can easily to trust? Is it a part of Trust Logic to check their backgrounds also?
ConquerGold

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:07:40 AM

What problems will this platform solve? Is it really practical? Won't it just be another central place for data hoarding?
Anonyms

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:23:05 AM

Quoted ftom the whitepaper:
data hoarding is now the norm. In addition identity theft has been on the raise
Since it's blockchain, the system would be decentralized.
amir.malik

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:39:05 AM

The payment system would be decentralized, but them being the platform that gathers information, we can actually say that they will be the central authority and since they have our information, they are hoarding our data.
OlympusMons

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:55:14 AM

The payment system would be decentralized, but them being the platform that gathers information, we can actually say that they will be the central authority and since they have our information, they are hoarding our data.
Don't you mean on the rise? Well, identity theft is not limited to these online information collecting platform, but they mostly focus on getting card information so. Data hoarding is selling information, and with this platform, you control who can see your information so.
JJelly

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:09:05 AM

Being one of the participant of this project was a worth. Doing such kind of project like this is a help and solution for every freshmen on industry of job and work. As a graduating college student we do not know how to employ by ourselves only without any help of our parents or professional. Knowing that this project exist we will now apply and learn how to get a job and work in the most easy way as possible.
JoshKulot

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:22:22 AM

Being one of the participant of this project was a worth. Doing such kind of project like this is a help and solution for every freshmen on industry of job and work. As a graduating college student we do not know how to employ by ourselves only without any help of our parents or professional. Knowing that this project exist we will now apply and learn how to get a job and work in the most easy way as possible.
College also here. Knowing this kind of project that will be used in the near future is great because many on the newly grads has been able to get their dream job without any hassle and tiredness. Using app in these new era is a great way to apply to, nice strategy actually, using this strategy will make this project successful.
BeshyJelly

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:37:55 AM

Is any small business can use this project? Like restaurants, condominiums, households, and stores. Small business also needs human resources, is there a feature that small time business can hire employee also or the project is for big companies only?
JoshJelly

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:51:12 AM

Project that we will waiting for. Nothing to question on this, empowering the both employee and company. Imagine how was the hiring process if this system and project didn't exist. Great project, nice concept and very innovative. Double thumbs up on this.
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:00:04 AM

BLOCKCHAIN and cryptocurrency is the future of every human in this planet.
TRUSTLOGIC is connected and will work together with blockchain.
therefore we can be assure that this project will be the future also.
Cassy14

Activity: 237

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:09:17 AM

I am preparing an article about security measures in ICOs and would like to ask some questions to the admin. The study is conducted between Icodata and CGS to understand what initiatives ICO launchers are taking for the security of the investors. With whom can I speak?

HEY Mister or Miss, you dont need to wait forthem nor talk.
but if you will have a chance that would be better.
but if you are into cryptocurrency and information.
reading the thread, whitepaper and road map will be enough for you to understand the project.
but most of those like your projects need to talk with the team needs to be safe first. MONEY DOWN Tongue!
b1marlin

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:30:07 AM

Trustlogic is just a another agency that will recruit people for another company to do their work. the difference is just blockchain!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPSSSSS wait a minute, that is what people think about the project.
but the team is not like that.
they want to place everyone on the right position.
get the right job with their respective talent.
and that is what you need to admire on this.
AlbemZ

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:37:55 AM

what is background check services?
Pages: « 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [173] 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: