Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:39:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
MyInspiration

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:47:42 PM

By the way, will users have the power to control the privacy of their personal details here, do they have the power disclose it if needed and just restrict viewers from seeing if not needed? I dont feel it comfortable to have every single details about me to be open to the public or if not the public to every viewer i dont even know.

Hey, this question made us blush. You just gave us a change to show-off-our-skills  Wink Wink

Just Kidding.

But this is a serious question.

Had users thought the way as you thought, it would have been a different world of internet today.

Coming to the question, YES, users have complete control of their personal details and YES, users have the power to decide who-sees-what.

There are two features which will help TrustLogics user achieve this -

1. Creating Groups - You can create a group, give a name to it, pull in your network members to the groups. Each network member can be in more than one group.
2. Setting Permissions - Users can set permissions at personal details (technically, field) level and decide who-sees-what

I highly recommend to create a profile on https://trustlogics.com to get a pictorial understanding of what I meant in the above two points.

If you are mobile-only person, here are the links to TrustLogics app -

iOS - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/trustlogicstm/id1334594046?ls=1&mt=8
Android - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.technosquare.emdb&hl=en

This will be a straight question and I hope I get a straight answer from you. Will you be selling our private information to companies that will pay you for the list of your users with their personal data? Thanks for answering.

NO!

Thanks for being responsive to my question. With this users can be confident that the personal information they provide will be safe and secure with Trustlogic. The control on the details that one applicant will show is a good feature. If a person is looking for a job I think its best to show all professional records and experiences in the Trustlogic Platform for recruiters to see your profile properly and choose you over other applicants. This is a great project since it can contribute in  connecting employers and their prospective applicants. A faster and secure way of hiring people.

In some other things you maybe right, but to some I think not. Why? it is because we know that yearly there are lot of people who are

freshmen graduate that are job seeker where majority of them don't have work experience yet. So do you think how this project can help

these people to give a job easily?

I think this is the answer to their prayers and hopes. This will be their fair fight against some people who claim to have their degree but they have not. They only faked their papers, credentials and work experiences. Newly graduates were sometimes neglected because they are inexperienced but some employers should not look at that way. Fresh graduates are more eager to learn, eager to work and eager to excel. Even though they don't have the experience that some employees have. If they are fast-learner, they can be greater and more productive than old employees.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FAITHriot

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:01:45 PM

I hope with the trust logics will end or lessen the problem of unemployment in the whole world,  i believe that all of us have own skill and knowledge but they don't see the right place to go to...  By the trust logics even the lazy person can apply by just register and upload their credentials to them, update their status and wait to verified your application...

What do you mean by a lazy person? I am confused with what you have utter Sir. I think what you mean is that a person who doesn't want to go to job fairs and the like. I don't know if that was laziness means to me.

As you have mentioned about the problem of unemployment. On this aspect, I definitely say yes. TRUSTLOGICS will definitely lessen the problem for this. To share with you my experience as a good example. I owned a business but it doesn't work out. I have no problem with the number of clients but I have a problem with my number of employees. I feel that my number of employees is not enough. There are lots of clients but we cannot accommodate them because I am lacking manpower. The reason why I lack manpower is that some applicants are not really qualified. They will just state that they are experienced individual but they don't have papers or certifications. We require a government-issued certification but they don't own one.  I will not definitely hire someone that doesn't fit my job requirement.
Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:55:24 AM

I hope with the trust logics will end or lessen the problem of unemployment in the whole world,  i believe that all of us have own skill and knowledge but they don't see the right place to go to...  By the trust logics even the lazy person can apply by just register and upload their credentials to them, update their status and wait to verified your application...

What do you mean by a lazy person? I am confused with what you have utter Sir. I think what you mean is that a person who doesn't want to go to job fairs and the like. I don't know if that was laziness means to me.

As you have mentioned about the problem of unemployment. On this aspect, I definitely say yes. TRUSTLOGICS will definitely lessen the problem for this. To share with you my experience as a good example. I owned a business but it doesn't work out. I have no problem with the number of clients but I have a problem with my number of employees. I feel that my number of employees is not enough. There are lots of clients but we cannot accommodate them because I am lacking manpower. The reason why I lack manpower is that some applicants are not really qualified. They will just state that they are experienced individual but they don't have papers or certifications. We require a government-issued certification but they don't own one.  I will not definitely hire someone that doesn't fit my job requirement.
He had a bit exaggeration where he point out that even the lazy people will show an eagerness to work since hiring will become more easy than before (if ever, TrustLogics will launch successfully).
Speaking of TrustLogics, it will help you a lot to find dozens of employee who are capable to work in your business. TrustLogics will help entrepreneurs to cope up the needed labourers in order to accommodate the clients or to increase the production rate.

elycoinz

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:43:34 AM

i wonder how they would be able to verify all applicants documents? People would be coming from different parts of the world, would they have representatives or offices in different countries to verify and make sure that the papers are legit and the applicant is qualified?

Of course, if they can think of a project as great as this, it is already a given fact that they have already thought of that and have probably found the solutions for it as soon as they thought about this project in the first place. One solution I think would be automation and a few personnel monitoring the efficiency of the tool they are using for this verification job. But rest assured, I think this isn't a problem for this project.

That's a good question, but I would like to mention two points here -

1. TrustLogics won't perform any verification of applicants, rather, users documents. Its the users who has to decide and make a move to get their information verified.. You ask how, look at point#2
2. We, so far partnered with five validators/Background check companies, who are legally eligible to perform BGCs of users, of-course only with the consent of user.

On a side note, these five validators are so powerful that, arguably, can get any user, from any country, can get their background information verified.

Head to our telegram group to know more about the project and get all your questions answered instantly, we have founders and the technology team almost readily available.

Link - https://t.me/trustlogics

Ohh.. I see, i was a bit confused about this also but don't you think that answer one is just the same to verifying the person himself because in a person's documents, personal information are also written on those documents(or are these documents that has no personal info? if there are any, how will it be possible to know if it really is true?). Now, if this is the case and we cannot verify who the person behind the documents are, how will we be able to check his credibility? I am so confused right now.

Answer two is something that are honestly what I was expecting. Clearly, people will only have high expectations from this project and its developers.

it's very interesting to find out who would these five powerful validators be? But i trust that  Trustlogic can do their verifications well, and provide a good service and qualified jobseekers to future employers.

Indeed there are lots of pre-employment and professional background screening services out there that can cater to any employers verification needs and i'm glad to know that TrustLogics partnered with five of them to accommodate the expected global requirement for this.

And as mylifeisfullofalts mentioned, it would be lovely to know who these five validators are, will it be possible to name them for many to verify the validator's reputation?

And since all of us know that background information checks are not free as there's a lot of liason and logistics involved (many of which might be of international in nature), how does TrustLogic plan to approach the payment for such?

________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network
Frob1992

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:46:51 AM

that here it is necessary to specify Proof of Authentication *
Link of post of application on the bounty thread
jackbit

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:41:37 AM

Never undermine the power of reality and truth. And this is exactly what TrustLogics seems to be wanting to attain.

If TrustLogic succeeds to execute background checks as they hoped to, then we could finally see an employment avenue of the Elites (that being all professional data are of the truth whether excellent, fair or even low in achievements whether academically inclined , but the important things is that all of their information is true and correct).

Though the verification process of professional data is still subject to a lot of questions too, i would be glad to be part of this community once operational.
Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:59:27 AM

i like the peer to peer hiring model of trust logic, where recruiter posts a new job opportunity and declares a bounty to close that position. Then suitable peers will be notified of the post, who can then refer others within and outside of the TrustLogicsTM Ecosystem. After successful closure of the position, TrustLogicsTM tokens are distributed among all the participants involved. I think its nice to be able to earn and help a friend on landing a job at the same time.

I've tried to apply online job too through Linkedin and jobs.ph its not easy to find a job and get it because some of their Hr aren't really having time on replying your emails or applications. Is this the platform's/site fault or just the companies that's hiring ?
TrustLogics versus Online Job Application:
How do we differ each of it? Simply,
In trustlogics:
 The documents of the applicants are safe and secure, it is store in the hyperledger fabric. It is an enterprise grade distributed ledger based on blockchain technology that uses smart contracts to enforce trust between parties, which is immutable.
In Online Job Apllication:
There is no assurance where your document will go, at the same time, we can't say how does the jobseeker really reliable about his/her personal information.
Cassy14

Activity: 237

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:19:20 AM

how to get a job outside cryptocommunity or blockchain.

1. you will look for a job and go to their office.
2. apply with your CV or bio-data
3. you will be screened and do some interview and examination.
4. once accepted you need to pass your requirements including public documents and medical certificate.
4. YOU SHARED YOUR INFORMATION BEFORE GETTING JOB.

how to get job with TRUSTLOGIC?

problem: YOU DONT WANT TO SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH THE COMPANY!!
cross_over100

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:19:24 AM

Trustlogics will also verify the information provided by the jobseekers so that employers will consume less time and less cost in their hiring process. Trustlogics is a job portal wherein you can find a job and apply online. With the huge increasing demand of skillful employees in different industries, some job portals cannot verify each jobseekers profile. So the problem will arise if a recruiter accepts an application and found out that that applicant fakes it resumes and doesn't qualify for the job.
b1marlin

Activity: 179

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:22:16 AM

Trustlogics will also verify the information provided by the jobseekers so that employers will consume less time and less cost in their hiring process. Trustlogics is a job portal wherein you can find a job and apply online. With the huge increasing demand of skillful employees in different industries, some job portals cannot verify each jobseekers profile. So the problem will arise if a recruiter accepts an application and found out that that applicant fakes it resumes and doesn't qualify for the job.

Fake information can be find anytime.
If a job seeker submit his/her information online and will be screened and before having the job you want.
ofcorse the company needs your credentials to prove if your information and skills are true.
you can't put that you are a college graduate if you dont have a diploma to show.
Trustlogic

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:32:12 AM

I think Trustlogics will lessen the problems of unemployed people but it maybe 50% for awhile but as time goes by perhaps it will be in good

progress. By the way, Does trustlogics will give an assurance to give a job for the majority of the applicants? or Trustlogics need to verify it first?
Hello Lovesybitz, thank you for showing your interest in TrustLogics, To know more about us read here :- https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf
BitGainer03

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:57:41 AM

CoinFollow ICO aggregator published TrustLogics (TLT) project. You can find it here https://coinfollow.io/ico/trustlogics
Greninja

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:26:59 AM

By the way, will users have the power to control the privacy of their personal details here, do they have the power disclose it if needed and just restrict viewers from seeing if not needed? I dont feel it comfortable to have every single details about me to be open to the public or if not the public to every viewer i dont even know.

Hey, this question made us blush. You just gave us a change to show-off-our-skills  Wink Wink

Just Kidding.

Had users thought the way as you thought, it would have been a different world of internet today.

Coming to the question, YES, users have complete control of their personal details and YES, users have the power to decide who-sees-what.

1. Creating Groups - You can create a group, give a name to it, pull in your network members to the groups. Each network member can be in more than one group.
2. Setting Permissions - Users can set permissions at personal details (technically, field) level and decide who-sees-what

I highly recommend to create a profile on https://trustlogics.com to get a pictorial understanding of what I meant in the above two points.

Android - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.technosquare.emdb&hl=en

This will be a straight question and I hope I get a straight answer from you. Will you be selling our private information to companies that will pay you for the list of your users with their personal data? Thanks for answering.

NO!

I think informations that would be given to trustlogics are those that are only necessary for the employment requirement, which is reasonable since your applying a job. If one thinks that trust logic is getting too much unnecessary informations from you, then just don't submit that details.

i agree,  in job hunting , applicants give out vital informations that can help them get hired. and some sensitive details can just be given upon getting hired,. the important thing is,  you have all the requirements to fill in the qualifications of the position a person is applying to. and honestly, No Company will ever tell you if they are going to sell out your info, its like asking a scammer  if this is a scam.   

Based on my personal experience in seeking jobs only the recruitment agency and the companies only need important details of you as an applicant
that will help their company prosper and not the other things that are not related to the company.
Trustlogic

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:19:52 AM

What's good about Trustlogics is that we can view the profile of the recruiters. Their identity is can be viewed and verified by Trustlogics. This is good for those jobseekers because they can see who viewed their profile. I knew one job platform who doesn't show who viewed your profile. It just means that they can view our personal information that easily but we can never know who they are.

Yes, I too see this as a very big advantage than other projects out there with similar concepts as this one. But who would even wanna build up their profile and upload so much information about their personal lives just to showcase their skills, achievements or experiences when they cannot be sure if the one hiring them is truly capable or not. The developers really did a great job in thinking about this concept. I'm sure a lot more will be  coming and itching to get a set inside this sleeping rocket ship.
And what if all the informations written about the person like his educational attainment, job experiences, skills etc. are just fraud. Who will verify and testify that this person claiming to be somebody is instead nobody? In a small country it is not easy to steal identity or invent stories but in big countries it is easy and possible to do.

You spoke rightly, about the current platforms!

Anyone can claim they are good at anything with not being backed by data.

This is the differentiating factor of TrustLogics.

With genuine users getting their Background information, Education and past Employment details verified by certified validators, these fraud users easily get left out and eventually end up in lime light.

They will be more like junk profiles! So the profile will be of no use.

Since Recruiters will be in search of users whose profiles are 'verified by our BGC partners' there are good chances for deserving and genuine candidates.

On a side note, all the data is being saved on Private permission based blockchain, which will act like a ledger, where all the change requests will be tracked as transactions and our Algorithms can flag such users and take necessary action to maintain sanity of the platform.

I hope we answered your query, if you have more questions, please don't hesitate to ask on our telegram group https://t.me/trustlogics

Does this mean that there will be a regular cleaning of your database? Or you will just put the data's into unverified category?
If i am not mistaken there will be companies that will partner with trustlogic in verifying a person’s data. Datas stored in their database will be verified and proven and will be reliable and ready for use as reference in applying jobs.

Hello,

That's right.

TrustLogics partnered validators, who are legally eligible to perform background verification process, at the consent of the user of-course, will perform Background verification of the candidate.
A Background verification can include any of -

Education Qualification
Previous Employment
Skill certificates
Drug history
Criminal records

Each candidate can choose which type of verification they want to undergo. It's up to the user to decide.

Once this verification process is completed, this is user's profile will be marked as 'Trusted profile' and this user will have higher preference when they participate in RBS.

You can find out more about the process here - https://trustlogics.io
If you have any questions, feel free to drop by at - https://t.me/trustlogics

Trustlogic

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:35:48 AM

i wonder how they would be able to verify all applicants documents? People would be coming from different parts of the world, would they have representatives or offices in different countries to verify and make sure that the papers are legit and the applicant is qualified?

Of course, if they can think of a project as great as this, it is already a given fact that they have already thought of that and have probably found the solutions for it as soon as they thought about this project in the first place. One solution I think would be automation and a few personnel monitoring the efficiency of the tool they are using for this verification job. But rest assured, I think this isn't a problem for this project.

That's a good question, but I would like to mention two points here -

1. TrustLogics won't perform any verification of applicants, rather, users documents. Its the users who has to decide and make a move to get their information verified.. You ask how, look at point#2
2. We, so far partnered with five validators/Background check companies, who are legally eligible to perform BGCs of users, of-course only with the consent of user.

On a side note, these five validators are so powerful that, arguably, can get any user, from any country, can get their background information verified.

Head to our telegram group to know more about the project and get all your questions answered instantly, we have founders and the technology team almost readily available.

Link - https://t.me/trustlogics

Ohh.. I see, i was a bit confused about this also but don't you think that answer one is just the same to verifying the person himself because in a person's documents, personal information are also written on those documents(or are these documents that has no personal info? if there are any, how will it be possible to know if it really is true?). Now, if this is the case and we cannot verify who the person behind the documents are, how will we be able to check his credibility? I am so confused right now.

Answer two is something that are honestly what I was expecting. Clearly, people will only have high expectations from this project and its developers.

So, imagine you registered on TrustLogics. You can place a request for your Background verification process, which can include any of your -

Education qualification
Past Employment
Skills certificates and so on..

You will submit all the requested documents as per the Validators.

TrustLogics won't get to view/access your documents no matter what; It's only between the Validator, who are legally certified and eligible, and the user.

Once the verification process completes, we will be notified of the results. The same gets updated against your profile on TrustLogics.

Here's a sample mobile wire-frame on how a verified profile will look like - https://imgur.com/a/i60tt5O

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IMAGE IS ONLY FOR REFERENCE.

We hope your question is answered, if not, head to our telegram group and talk to our founders and technology team https://t.me/trustlogics
Wylie330

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

New Era of Freelancing

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:11:12 PM

With so much of our personal and sensitive information stored online, security and privacy are now necessities for everyone. And because we are now in the digital era, almost all our personal information goes online, we often hear about data breaches and hacks. Trustlogics has a solution to this. They store their data in a private blockchain called Hyperledger. What’s good about it is no one can view and tamper your sensitive’s data without your permission. You remain in control of your personal details.

[ PAYPERBLOCK ] NEW ERA OF FREELANCING POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN 
█  [ ANN ] [ Website ] [ WP ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ] [ Facebook ] [ YouTube ] [ Linkedin ]
kwendy

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:36:53 PM

Just Kidding.

NO!

Thanks for being responsive to my question. With this users can be confident that the personal information they provide will be safe and secure with Trustlogic. The control on the details that one applicant will show is a good feature. If a person is looking for a job I think its best to show all professional records and experiences in the Trustlogic Platform for recruiters to see your profile properly and choose you over other applicants. This is a great project since it can contribute in  connecting employers and their prospective applicants. A faster and secure way of hiring people.

In some other things you maybe right, but to some I think not. Why? it is because we know that yearly there are lot of people who are

freshmen graduate that are job seeker where majority of them don't have work experience yet. So do you think how this project can help

these people to give a job easily?

I think this is the answer to their prayers and hopes. This will be their fair fight against some people who claim to have their degree but they have not. They only faked their papers, credentials and work experiences. Newly graduates were sometimes neglected because they are inexperienced but some employers should not look at that way. Fresh graduates are more eager to learn, eager to work and eager to excel. Even though they don't have the experience that some employees have. If they are fast-learner, they can be greater and more productive than old employees.
Well, in our country it’s prohibited to the company that they only accept the employee who has experience and besides experience is not basis for an excellent workers, as long as the jobseekers is fast learner like what you said this is most important and ofcourse the attitude.
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:14:20 PM

With so much of our personal and sensitive information stored online, security and privacy are now necessities for everyone. And because we are now in the digital era, almost all our personal information goes online, we often hear about data breaches and hacks. Trustlogics has a solution to this. They store their data in a private blockchain called Hyperledger. What’s good about it is no one can view and tamper your sensitive’s data without your permission. You remain in control of your personal details.

So this means that all of the information that you put in their platform will remain secret and cannot be leak out unless you apply for a company where you pass your requirements and profession informations. So you are the one in control who can see your own data online?
ANGELA07

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:17:50 PM

I guess trust logics answer the problem to the jobseeker, im a few questions what are the credentials looking for the applicants? and  like the newly grad. some company interview asking if they are have work experience if they are only a new graduates?
jlaw007

Activity: 210
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:23:01 PM

how to get a job outside cryptocommunity or blockchain.

1. you will look for a job and go to their office.
2. apply with your CV or bio-data
3. you will be screened and do some interview and examination.
4. once accepted you need to pass your requirements including public documents and medical certificate.
4. YOU SHARED YOUR INFORMATION BEFORE GETTING JOB.

how to get job with TRUSTLOGIC?

problem: YOU DONT WANT TO SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH THE COMPANY!!

Hi, this is not necessarily true. The mere fact that you are applying for a job means that you need to provide your qualification. Basic information like Name, Age, Date of Birth, Birthplace, Education, Skills and work experiences are all relevant information for one to be able to get his/her desired job. If you don't want to share these information, you might not be able to qualify as an applicant in a company. Even Freelancers need to present their previous work or some credentials to their client. A resume also contains these information. Trustlogic will be your online Resume and link to companies that will be using Trustlogic platform in hiring new employees.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: