Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:44:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:43:48 AM

A QR code gets generated every time a job requirement is posted by recruiters. By scanning, job seeker no longer needs to fill job application repetitively.
Join us On Telegram Group Here :- https://t.me/trustlogics
THANK YOU!
This is a good idea. You don't need a resume, just scan your qr code and the system will validate you if your hired or not, application form is not needed anymore in the future, lucky for those future generation.
This is cool i wanted to try their apps. Could you guys give me the exact qr code for this.coz there are some apps that are prone to hackers. It maybe compromise by the people around us.

As I've said before, Trustlogics makes the process of hiring and even applying convenient and cost effective. With this QR technology on Trustlogics applying for a job will surely be just a scan away.
Trust logics will continue to upgrade and enhance this platform until every user's have been satisfied to their service's, by this all the documents will easily send by scan using qr code... What a good idea to give all it's user's a no time to update status apply and submit requirements...
Apart from QR Code features we have also some extra features like No Data Sharing Without Authorization, Artificial intelligence And Hiring, Global Information Gateway And Global availability status. And Blockchain For Trusted & Secured Professional Data Is our aim.

Love the trustlogic app, this is a very easy way to share to my collegues and friends who are planning to look for a job. Apps make life easier for millenials, just download and viola, a few more clicks and theres the job you are looking for.  Thank you for making us feel secured with the No data sharing without authoriation, makes me know that im still in control with my private data.
Thank you so much for your support buddy, TrustLogics will definitely success because we have best supporters like you for this project.
We are happy for showing your interest in our project, We really appreciate your support for TrustLogics.
And for the more information you can read our WhitePaper here - https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf

Or visit website - https://trustlogics.io/

the comments now are very positive, i appreciate being able to read how much Trustlogic can help so many people with its paltform and application. I hope more companies would also be able to know about Trustlogic, this would also help companies in hiring and screening job applicants.

Yes they have many positive comments and suggestions everytime ill visit this thread because of its many helpful facts and that includes scan and send of all data and application,
Vefiry all the documents by the validator which will help recruiter to find the right person for the job,
Now their app is available to mobile phone,
And with AI that will help make hiring process faster and easier for all jobseeker...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
scarleth06

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:04:10 AM

I think this is an easy way to find jobs, Trust Logics platform is a new form of hiring, have an easier way to find jobs that fits your interest and profession and the answer the problem in our country to help the jobseeker.
That's true, in our country that's a big problem are job shortage and does not apply to an applicant's ability. Trustlogics is an innovative way to make it easier for job seekers to get a right job for him.
We do understand that in your Country hiring process is bit lengthy. So for that TrustLogics is there to ease the hiring process, as when you will upload
your resume you will get job opportunities, according to your qualification, skills and experience. on the basis of that a jobseeker will get job, further if you wish to validate your profile, there are validators for validating your documents and resume after that ratings will be provided to profile which will help recruiter to search right candidate for right profile. The TrustLogics platform (which has a patent pending) is a cloud-hosted, SOA-based (Service Oriented Architecture) system and has a provision to create two different types of user profiles – Recruiter and Jobseeker.

trustlogic thank you for making the job hiring application easier for everyone. I had experienced the tedious process of applying a job, i have to run from one place to another just to submit my resume from one company to another, i have to dressed up, commute and line up, it's really eating lots of my time, and its very exhausting.
I think what you said is the old type of hiring process and already have solution for that by applying online to other recruitment industry but the trust logics is different from other platforms existing right now, and for sure you will know the difference by reading their white paper here https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf
joliepearl06

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:30:08 AM

4.3.1 Verified Profile Status
Jobseekers can use their TrustLogicsTM Tokens to place a request to get any of their information like Education, Past Employment, Criminal& Drug information verified. Suitable Validators will be notified of the request. After successful completion of the background check process, jobseekers will be notified of the results. Post-acknowledgment, the allocated TrustLogicsTM Tokens are transferred to the Validators.

I see that there will be validators of the data. How and who can be validators on the platfrom ? can anyone apply to this position so they can earn trustlogic tokens? Or validators will be only handpicked by the developers or the team of trustlogic ?
Truslogics have their validators which validate the background checks of the employee as per recruiters wish. if you wish to validate your profile, there are validators for validating your documents and resume after that ratings will be provided to profile which will help recruiter to search right candidate for right profile. The TrustLogics platform (which has a patent pending) is a cloud-hosted, SOA-based (Service Oriented Architecture) system and has a provision to create two different types of user profiles – Recruiter and Jobseeker.

Let me clarify on this, "as per recruiters wish" so it means that validation will only occur once a recruiter request for it?

If the meaning of the quoted phrase above is the same as what is stated above,
as per my own opinion i think it is better that the validators will validate the personal information of the job seeker even without the requests of the recruiters.
Yes its better to validate jobseeker certificate and all needed requirements even it not request by other parties so it will be marked as a trusted profile in the platform, i think TRUST is the key that need to be achieve by the jobseeker to have an advantage when they use this platform and to build reputation to many companies out there looking for the right profile and to have reliable job that every jobseeker want's for their future...
Trustlogic

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:41:36 AM

Its nice that they have a sites like this where a job seeker wont go through a job fair just to get a job and just stay at home and browse to their desired job and get a job online.

Some job fairs are way too unorganize and the result of it you wont have a chance to get your interview because of the scarce time of interviewee because of the huge number of applicants.
It is true that not all the time you join or try go on a job fair you have a luck waiting for you that can give you a job right away. A test of your patience waiting for you because of the huge number of applicants. but in trustlogic the easier process for job seekers to get the job that suitable in her skills and your personal information.
Yes, i remember also that when i first apply and looking for a perfect job that is suited on my course where i graduated, i was always failed because i want a job but reverse on what my course is, until i saw my self looking for nothing, but the company will entertain me even they know that you are not qualified on that position. But now there it is, a trustlogic will help us to make all easy in terms of finding a job.
Trustlogics is going to help, In terms of finding a job On the basis of your Skills and Experiences. You can get job opportunity the basic information like Education Qualification certificates, Previous Employment Detail, and Skill certificates. And We are the only platform using certified validators are verify the data and giving the ownership of the verification certificate to the job seeker. We believe this will help us to build a useful a platform from day one And Jobseekers also get benefited from day one
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:45:41 AM

I hope with the trust logics will end or lessen the problem of unemployment in the whole world,  i believe that all of us have own skill and knowledge but they don't see the right place to go to...  By the trust logics even the lazy person can apply by just register and upload their credentials to them, update their status and wait to verified your application...

I think Trustlogics will lessen the problems of unemployed people but it maybe 50% for awhile but as time goes by perhaps it will be in good

progress. By the way, Does trustlogics will give an assurance to give a job for the majority of the applicants? or Trustlogics need to verify it first?
Hello Lovesybitz, thank you for showing your interest in TrustLogics, To know more about us read here :- https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf
Will make a very big breakthrough for the people who was working to  be paid only even it is not their profession. It will make applying job very easy and very effective and efficient for both applicant and company. Just scroll and search for your desired job and you've got it, no cost and time-consuming job fair attending. Will lessen the unemployment and underemployment rate. Double thumbs up for this Project Team. Very innovative and well design project.

I really like the concepts of trustlogic, aside from they can give an easy job for the unemployed people, for sure some other individuals will tell

this to their friends who are looking for a job too. With the truslogics system the applicants don't need to wake up early, to fall in line for the

whole day just hoping to be accept or past the interview. Through trustlogics they will help them to be validate by their personal information

they had, just correct me if I am wrong with my thoughts anyway, thank you.
When the a recruiter/organizations place a request to verify jobseeker certificate and documents but unfortunately he doesn't have trust logic token is it possible to use bitcoin or etheruem token since TLT (trust logics token) has not yet in the main exchange?
markfinn

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:48:03 PM

Trustlogics is a hiring industry that uses blockchain technology as their system to record and store transactions. This will eliminate data breach and false identity because blockchain is can be used for verification of identity. So no need for third party to verify credentials.
Trust logic is a hiring industry with a big advantage in the logistics business. We can use their token to apply a job, secured data and information inside the blockchain. We don't need recuiters or 3rd party agency to hire us in their company all we need to do is login to trust logic and hired easily.
TrustLogics aims to be one stop solutions  Build reputation, access & maintain Verified data and also Referral Hiring. it  attract potential hirers, but also make an employer’s decision-making process smoother. i'm looking forward to this projects

You're right on track there Bioessential.

TrustLogics will indeed disrupt the hiring industry and revolutionize the whole process.  Shortening the time needed to verify jobseekers' profile will help a lot for a recruiter to decide immediately and end up with a pool of best possible candidates.  And this spells lower costs too which is beneficial for both parties.

Indeed, less the time equates to lower costs and moreover, maximizes productivity too for the recruiters as they need not to be stuck in the pre-screening process and background checks as TrustLogics already have that covered.

And for the jobseekers part, they neednot fill any other form over and over again as their profile will be accepted network wide as TrustLogics expand its reach globally.

And it is not only the Professionals who would benefit in the TrustLogics platform but ISPs (Individual Service Providers) as well.  ISPs will have the perfect avenue to build their digital reputation online where reviews and ratings are well kept and immutable (unchanging).

A single good review and a high rating for any ISP in the blackchain could go a long way for their career as a decentralized system is more dependable and trustworthy when it comes to review and rating transparency.

I, for one, would greatly depend on TrustLogics review and ratings for an ISP as these records are controlled by the whole community and not by a single central console where data may be manipulated to favor a particular party.

Applying to online jobs you get to see their profile information and pictures be you the employer or the contractor.
You could not determine the truth.
Reel and real has gotten to the point of blending into a seemingly one entity separated by faint boundaries.
You don’t know if the job offered to you is true,
many scams are associated with online jobs. Most of them come in the guise of data entry works.
Too much remuneration in return for a very easy project should make you cautious for mostly you wouldn’t get paid.
Trustlogic is actually a solution for employers to make it easier for them to choose a candidate based on their qualifications since those qualifications are already verified.

I am sure that a lot of investors will really bite into this one since it is pretty clear that a lot of people in this industry are fond of mystery boxes and I am one of them! I am really interested.
kaizie

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:57:19 PM

Not only jobseekers are faced with job search problems. Employers and recruiters also face challenges in the current job market but there is a trustlogic to help fix this kind of problem. Even with modern recruiting tools used are still difficult to identify and reach the right job seekers missing updated contact details and it is difficult to contact them. Trustlogic is the one stop solution for this kind of problem. Trustlogics is a cutting edge platform that make easy for jobseekers and also to a recruiters to make profile and share with secured network and validated. You are more connected with everything using the trustlogics platform.

Read Our WHITEPAPER             (((   BIDIUM   )))         ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
battlestarx

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:00:22 PM

Honest applicant vs. Dishonest applicant. Very common here in the Philippines because of many fake paper developers. One of the problem why workers mismatched and the company collapsed easily, because of dishonest workers and of their fake awards and achievements company foundations became weak. Thanks on this project because they helps the company to filter who were the honest and the dishonest one.
We are the only platform using certified validators are verify the data and giving the ownership of the verification certificate to the job seeker. We believe this will help us to build a useful platform from day one. We are building a permission-based data sharing platform, where the user has full control over there data. TrustLogics going to provide easier way for Jobseeker and organisation like the rating system, ISPs, AI-based algorithm, partnered validators, and history details verified.

This is such a great feature because it makes both parties sure which is the jobseeker and the employer. This is what's gonna make this project get lots of traffic in their platform. Plus the fact that the jobseekers and the employers have full control over their data, wow. This is going to be tasty for investors.
sexybambam21

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:02:14 PM

In my country when you applying for a job there is so many hassle, they have a first interview, screening, exam, back for tomorrow for the second interview, and back again for the final interview and if you badluck that day you will not passed with no explanation. We hope trustlogics is a big help to our problem and may lessen the  unemployment rate.

I feel you bro, I too have gone through such hassle and I have to say, it isn't anywhere near amusing. It is actually pretty tiring which is probably why there are a lot of people that are currently unemployed because clearly, this case is so common all over the world that anyone can truly relate.

There are so many online jobs available in the market, but mostly some people find job have been scam. So that trustlogic finds a way to make this problem solve they use a new blockchain technology to make it never happen so that Trustlogics they wants to lessen the unemployment rate.
Not just to solve scam jobs buddy. One of TrustLogics mission to solve is the authenticity of the jobseekers’s personal and professional records specially the skills. One applicant can put anything he wants in his resume to impress the employer but the moment they are hired they cannot prove any of the skills they wrote because everything was just invented. So with trustlogics they are going to verify the person’s datas.

Way you go Chikitita2004! You really are amazing on analyzing things. Yes, that is the main reason why Trustlogics was created. Something that we can trust because of the reliability of data. Bad news to those who are just there to update their professional info with LIES. And when they started to work, the simplest thing they have written on their resume is not visible on their work.
Disgusting right? Imagine how will if affect the company as a whole that hire that person. He has not just wasted the employer’s time in hiring him and doing all the necessary procedures but he could cause much casualties to the company because of his lies. Imagine an employer hires someone and expect a specific job to be done but in the end the person is not even able to do the job he applied for.

It can't be help, there are actually many people that I've encountered that provided their employer with fake documents like diploma and certificates just to qualify for the Job. And some do get hired. You can't blame some of them because most companies are discriminating people just because of their educational attainment even though the position is driver and janitor. I even encounter some who will work abroad and did get fake documents to be able to pass. Some do get in but some are deported back once the employer verified the information. I think Trustlogics will be able to help in minimizing the fake information provided by the applicant.

This is why it is important that there would be proper verification done before hiring someone. There were several news before wherein there were caregivers hired as they have previous experience and qualifications needed but there were no proper medical verifications made and then one day, the caregiver just snap and hurt the person she is taking care. This could have been prevented if the agency had verified earlier that the person is mentally unqualified.

Person with good credentials like, diplomas and certificates does not necessarily mean a person with good character. Likewise, not all employers do have good character. It is really fortunate for employees to find good employers and for employers to have good employees. Checking criminal records will somehow be able to see if an applicant has a bad record.
Well, you have a point on that, but if the employer has a fair treatment for their employee i think it will have a good start on their work. And not all people who have a diploma has an ability to do their work, because that is just a paper and we can't see their skills on their diploma until they experience how to apply what skills they have.
Maybe but maybe not  because we've never know until the employee stay in the company longer, with enough time the real attitude of  employee will be reveal... I believe that all job can learn by anyone if they have own will to do it and i think the problem why many people didn't have success because of their own attitude...
They have already launched a mobile app. I use this mobile app. the app is easy to use and they are targeting all the countries.
I think trustlogics is going to get the opportunity from everywhere around the world.

Oh really they launched trust logics mobile app, is it free or we have to pay? Coz i want to download their app right now for me to experience this project and all the features personally, also if is available for Android phone users?
This app is absolutely free. It has big categories of many types of job From different countries. I love this application. This application has a good feature, I uploaded my profile picture uploaded my resume on it I make my profile on it with my education skills and work skill. The services of this application are good and the design of this application is excellent. user-friendly it is and easy to use.

Well, i will tell it to my relatives who are looking for a job, because one of my cousins is a fresh graduate and others have but want to look for something new, my cousins who are fresh graduate want to have a job right now so that they can help their family back, this application will be a big help for her to easily apply and look for a job that is fitted to their course even outside the country.
Agapelove

Activity: 425

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:10:09 PM

Yes! This is a new form of hiring industry but TrustLogics is really different from what we knew about hiring industry.
Yes this very much addresses our problem with employment rates which is very low in the present day. This will definitely help people especially with good credentials to find the job that they want. Also it helps them keep their information private so that there will be no companies can take advantage of their identities for their own gains.
loopx

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:12:17 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2018, 01:32:28 PM by loopx

I hope with the trust logics will end or lessen the problem of unemployment in the whole world,  i believe that all of us have own skill and knowledge but they don't see the right place to go to...  By the trust logics even the lazy person can apply by just register and upload their credentials to them, update their status and wait to verified your application...
Yes! TrustLogics is not helpful in the people here in cryptocurrency but it will all of us to find a stable job that we are comfortable to show our ability. Graduating students will not fear to become unemploy because TrustLogics will help them to search for a new job that is suitable for their degree.
It may help in cryptocurrency world if they will give referral points for both applicants and company. It can also help if TrustLogic Coin *if ever have* in paying salaries to the workers.

Usually companies will join a platform like TrustLogic to hire a particular worker for their own company, and not join to refer a worker to work to another company, not unless it's a recruitment agency. So i don't think there's a need for a referral points for company's too.

I think that what he was trying to say is that jobseekers making referrals to go and use the services of trust logic to find a job and with companies, he meant that companies referring other companies to find workers with the use of the trust logic platform. That would be very appealing for people.
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:31:19 PM

I think Trustlogics will lessen the problems of unemployed people but it maybe 50% for awhile but as time goes by perhaps it will be in good

progress. By the way, Does trustlogics will give an assurance to give a job for the majority of the applicants? or Trustlogics need to verify it first?

I don't think Trustlogics is the solution to the increasing unemployment rate. Because Trustlogics is not the one who will create a job. They will simply help us to find a job in a convenient way. But it doesn't guarantee that if you apply using trustlogics, you will get the job right away. It still depends on your skills and abilities that will land you the right job

Maybe its not the solution for many that dont have job but somehow it will help people want's to have job easier than the long process happening before, imagine when someone dont have a confidence to go to the company and apply even they have a skills and abilities on their own do you think they can get a job!? That's good with the trust logics they will boost and give a jobseeker confidence to show their ability and to get a right job by using their platform, and ofcourse it will not be very fast but atleast they already have a chance...

Let me refresh you about the whitepaper they had in it dude, according to it " The innovative services that TrustLogics has in the pipeline will

reduce the gap between Recruiters and Job seekers even further by leveraging the full potential of blockchain technology. As a result, the

recruitment industry, which was previously following long and tedious protocols, will be simplifying its processes to a whole new level."

This is really what they wanted to be happen and aiming for.
That's right But apart from this, We are also aiming at Smart Verification platform, Reputation Building System, Digital Portfolio of ISPs for Ratings & Reviews, and Peer-to-Peer Hiring Model. And we are trying to ease the hiring process. And we also trying to reduce the time, energy and resources are spent on various stages of the hiring process.

Is Trustlogics Free for its users? I see how helpful Trustlogics for companies specially for those start ups without much capital since they can use Trustlogics data base to help them find new employees and verify the information provided by the applicant using Trustlogics platform.

as far as i know (correct me if im wrong) the trust logic's is not free the people who will be using this must be an investor or must invest to the trustlogic project platform mostly in the companies who will be using it.

Registration with Trustlogics is free, requesting for a verification of a recruiters or job seekers data will definitely be charge to the one who requested the verification. Aside from that, you can also avail of a premium account. This will  be for a fee. I'm not quite sure how much and what are the benefits of a premium member but I do believe that there will be a difference from a regular user to a premium account user.
Trustlogic is a Very good and beautiful project that should help people, who want to find jobs on the basis of their skills. Anyone wants a job on their ability especially in their personal data they get
the job through trustlogics.

That is right, there are many jobseekers who are now find a job online also but they do not hired because some of it is not legit, but getting an information only, but trustlogic is unique, they have a full security about the information that the jobseekers send on it.
liam8209

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:38:28 PM

A QR code gets generated every time a job requirement is posted by recruiters. By scanning, job seeker no longer needs to fill job application repetitively.
THANK YOU!
This is a good idea. You don't need a resume, just scan your qr code and the system will validate you if your hired or not, application form is not needed anymore in the future, lucky for those future generation.
This is cool i wanted to try their apps. Could you guys give me the exact qr code for this.coz there are some apps that are prone to hackers. It maybe compromise by the people around us.

As I've said before, Trustlogics makes the process of hiring and even applying convenient and cost effective. With this QR technology on Trustlogics applying for a job will surely be just a scan away.
Trust logics will continue to upgrade and enhance this platform until every user's have been satisfied to their service's, by this all the documents will easily send by scan using qr code... What a good idea to give all it's user's a no time to update status apply and submit requirements...
That's because the platforms launched by trustlogic very easy to find a job, a click or scan of the qr code, using their technology and their apps also have less hassle trustlogic has simplified the system for job seekers.
mysayuri87

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:45:29 PM

trustlogics will be different to other services regarding to their platform so that ,what is the overview ,eniffeciency of your current hiring industry? whether other platform will have different function ?
xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:58:48 PM

THANK YOU!

That's because the platforms launched by trustlogic very easy to find a job, a click or scan of the qr code, using their technology and their apps also have less hassle trustlogic has simplified the system for job seekers.
that is right, everyone will have their own qr code to scan by the validator to easily find a job that is fitted to the skills of each candidates, and aside from that, if they want to aplly again or look for a another job they will easily have it.
zavier1439

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:06:31 PM

I don't think Trustlogics is the solution to the increasing unemployment rate. Because Trustlogics is not the one who will create a job. They will simply help us to find a job in a convenient way. But it doesn't guarantee that if you apply using trustlogics, you will get the job right away. It still depends on your skills and abilities that will land you the right job

Maybe its not the solution for many that dont have job but somehow it will help people want's to have job easier than the long process happening before, imagine when someone dont have a confidence to go to the company and apply even they have a skills and abilities on their own do you think they can get a job!? That's good with the trust logics they will boost and give a jobseeker confidence to show their ability and to get a right job by using their platform, and ofcourse it will not be very fast but atleast they already have a chance...

Let me refresh you about the whitepaper they had in it dude, according to it " The innovative services that TrustLogics has in the pipeline will

reduce the gap between Recruiters and Job seekers even further by leveraging the full potential of blockchain technology. As a result, the

recruitment industry, which was previously following long and tedious protocols, will be simplifying its processes to a whole new level."

This is really what they wanted to be happen and aiming for.
That's right But apart from this, We are also aiming at Smart Verification platform, Reputation Building System, Digital Portfolio of ISPs for Ratings & Reviews, and Peer-to-Peer Hiring Model. And we are trying to ease the hiring process. And we also trying to reduce the time, energy and resources are spent on various stages of the hiring process.

Is Trustlogics Free for its users? I see how helpful Trustlogics for companies specially for those start ups without much capital since they can use Trustlogics data base to help them find new employees and verify the information provided by the applicant using Trustlogics platform.

as far as i know (correct me if im wrong) the trust logic's is not free the people who will be using this must be an investor or must invest to the trustlogic project platform mostly in the companies who will be using it.

Registration with Trustlogics is free, requesting for a verification of a recruiters or job seekers data will definitely be charge to the one who requested the verification. Aside from that, you can also avail of a premium account. This will  be for a fee. I'm not quite sure how much and what are the benefits of a premium member but I do believe that there will be a difference from a regular user to a premium account user.
Trustlogic is a Very good and beautiful project that should help people, who want to find jobs on the basis of their skills. Anyone wants a job on their ability especially in their personal data they get
the job through trustlogics.

That is right, there are many jobseekers who are now find a job online also but they do not hired because some of it is not legit, but getting an information only, but trustlogic is unique, they have a full security about the information that the jobseekers send on it.
That's true because there are many online posts that say they are looking for applicants who deserve to be there in company and jobs even at home you will earn a lot. But it's not true they just take your important information for bad use. Well, there's a great project like trustlogics because your personal information is securely protected and they will find you the right job to suit your ability.
Agapelove

Activity: 425

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:16:12 PM

Yes! This is a new form of hiring industry but TrustLogics is really different from what we knew about hiring industry.
Yes this very much addresses our problem with employment rates which is very low in the present day. This will definitely help people especially with good credentials to find the job that they want. Also it helps them keep their information private so that there will be no companies can take advantage of their identities for their own gains.
With pretty much the use of blockchain technology and AI, TrustLogics came up with a very innovative way of hiring. With such capabilities and technology we can pretty much assure in this kind of scenario that with TrustLogics employment rates can plummet up.
With Ethereum’s core innovation, the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) and Hyperledger Fabric this is all made possible in this platform. TrustLogics is really ahead of its game and thought of every edge it can have so solve the hiring inefficiencies the current society has.
papasunkoh88

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:19:57 PM

trustlogics will be different to other services regarding to their platform so that ,what is the overview ,eniffeciency of your current hiring industry? whether other platform will have different function ?
The overview of current industry were professional segment are consists to salary of those employees which line of work us highly specialized,and very knowledge-oriented for taking mainly place for an office as professional environment.
-Aside from that through independent service providers or (IPS)are consists of self employed or contractual which also individual are whose the line of work were involves at manual work ,taking the services requestor are nearby to environment,such us home or other personal property,in overall definition are terms listed below to have been used in our white paper,hence will defined to gain for better understanding of our product and services.

ranitidine

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:31:04 PM

By filter applicants do you also mean allowing people without completely verified information, or is that a totally removed possibility from the platform? Some people won't jump through as many hoops as you require just to add their career information.

you're right. maybe people dont accept this kind of change in a way on how to find job. online recruitment is widely used in the world but to the point that you put you're credentials or character information in order for recruiter will easily find you if you're qualified for the vacant job. maybe it will take more time to people to absorb to this kind of system. but this project is good aswell Smiley

Well, the way I see it, there is really nothing that is bad about this because the applicants and the companies are only necessary or what is needed by both parties(the applicant and the employer). This process is a must when both parties wants to make sure that they can be able to get what they truly deserve. And besides, the employers and applicants are the ones in charge of their info, so there really is nothing to worry about.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:36:24 PM

By filter applicants do you also mean allowing people without completely verified information, or is that a totally removed possibility from the platform? Some people won't jump through as many hoops as you require just to add their career information.

you're right. maybe people dont accept this kind of change in a way on how to find job. online recruitment is widely used in the world but to the point that you put you're credentials or character information in order for recruiter will easily find you if you're qualified for the vacant job. maybe it will take more time to people to absorb to this kind of system. but this project is good aswell Smiley

Well, the way I see it, there is really nothing that is bad about this because the applicants and the companies are only necessary or what is needed by both parties(the applicant and the employer). This process is a must when both parties wants to make sure that they can be able to get what they truly deserve. And besides, the employers and applicants are the ones in charge of their info, so there really is nothing to worry about.

As an applicant and user of Trustlogics platform, a person should be aware of his choices. Trustlogics did give us the choice of being able to hide our information partially or as a whole but since we are applying for a job we must also consider this before we hide our information. If one wants to get hired with Trustlogics, that person should at least make relevant information related to work experiences and qualification available for public viewing.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: