Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:23:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22111 times)
j.kelvin

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:51:49 PM

Work is hard what trustlogics is doing, But really appreciable work done by TrustLogics Team. Great job !!!
Such Beautiful words keep us motivated to do something extraordinary work for society. TrustLogics is really thankful that we have supporters like you.

You can expect to be able to see more of this type of comments towards your project because you truly deserve it. The work you guys have put into this project is really amazing. And the thing that makes you stand out from others is how you do your job and be as responsive as possible. Investors will flow.

They truly deserves it! It only show how people of the truslogic community see how hard they work on implementing all the things featured on the whitepaper! The work is still not done and theres more thing to improve and fix on the platform. Good job and goodluck devs !

Indeed, what people see will determine what their reactions would be towards anything and in this case, the project of trust logics. It's just so great to think that people appreciate the project. This means thet it will only lead to great success because more people appreciating means more supporters, users and investors. Great job trustlogics team.

That's right the truat logic Project has a very good platform and their mission is also very helpful to the people most especially to the people who are searching for a regular jobs. Or the job seekers / applicants.

Well on our part I think we do appreciate Trustlogics being active in this thread and appreciating the comment of users as well. Connecting to users is really important since it shows how sincere the developer in reaching out to people and addressing any issues that will arise. We can see more praises for Trustlogics in this thread since people and investors are starting to see the value of Trustlogics and its achievement as well. Truly a great job! Keep up the good work.
Labad

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:56:18 PM

I don't know if this is a good idea or not. I think it is good to have an online interview using trustlogics application. Well, I know it is not part of the platform of trustlogics and it is already above the objectives of this project. But it is good also if they will make some effort to put it. We already innovated the hiring process, why do we not make it completely. Just sharing my idea.

Well you have your point too, but what I think is, if there will be an online interview, I think it will be very difficult for the team since they are going to interview millions of applicants. I mean they are humans too, their body will collapse, I think, because they will be exhausted.
You have got the thing that will mess up! +1 for your opinion. In my opinion, trustlogics is not concern with this issue. Online Job interview can integrate upon the application but the team will never spend their money for just hiring interviewers. Probably, the part of the companies are to interview the jobseekers and it will become an easy for them if they will look for schedule time each applicants that they will interview.
If there is scheduling of time, it will be a favorable for all. Jobseekers can prepare themselves and interviewers will not be tired off because of thousands of applicants.
The thing is, how about those people who have slow connection? It is unfavor with them since the communication will interrupt by connection. In fact, it may become a reason why unequality in job hiring industry. If you have a good answer but your connection is very slow, good things will never happen to you!
I support the traditional way of interview. Interview is not just by means of answering of question in a senseful manner. There thousands of applicant and I know hundreds of that are better in oral communication. One thing that we cannot see in online interview is the projection of the applicant. Non-verbal communication can be a part of interview. As a matter of fact, some interviewers have backgrounds in psychology. Interviewers are looking for the gestures, postures, hand movement, eye movement and mannerisms of interviewee. They don't just seek for our answer because action speaks louder than words. If we interact in live, we can communicate well.

I disagree with online interview. Hope you consider my point also.
I understand your opinion. In fact you have the good point also. We can hide our emotions under an online communication. However, if we are dealing personally, we cannot control our feelings. In fact, we can't lie when there is somebody who is asking to our personal life unless if you have knowledge in psychology. Of course, we can divert our emotion and body language if we can read someone's thought to us.

Aside from that, interviewers are looking for the applicants who have strong personality, attitude and personal appeal and it can be shown when the interview is personally.

I'm sorry but when you say personal interview, are you being really literal with it? Just like interviewing face to face? Look I really appreciate and respect your opinion guys and you all have a point. But if that's the case, with all your respect, didn't you guys realize that it will cost too much for the applicant? I mean we can't deny that there are times that the applicant is located far away, and I know that maybe one of you will think that the applicant should find a way if he or she really wants the job, but afterall one of the project's objective, I think, is to make people save right?
roy.ashton

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:21:57 PM

We aim to be a one-stop solution for recruiters, active as well as passive jobseekers, and ISPs by providing a platform to:

 Request for Verification
 Build Reputation
 Access & Maintain Verified Data
 Referral Hiring

These records will be made readily available to users, who can share them with their next employer/hiring agency with user-controlled permissions.
Reference: https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf

On this three the most discussed areas are verification, reputation and access. I am quite interested in the Referral Hiring. I would like to ask if we will be receiving incentive when do make referrals? Is there any procedure as well on how to make referrals?
dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:03:55 AM

We aim to be a one-stop solution for recruiters, active as well as passive jobseekers, and ISPs by providing a platform to:

 Request for Verification
 Build Reputation
 Access & Maintain Verified Data
 Referral Hiring

These records will be made readily available to users, who can share them with their next employer/hiring agency with user-controlled permissions.
Reference: https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf

On this three the most discussed areas are verification, reputation and access. I am quite interested in the Referral Hiring. I would like to ask if we will be receiving incentive when do make referrals? Is there any procedure as well on how to make referrals?

i would be guessing that they would be giving incentives to this referrals when the status of the applicant in the platform is HIRED.
referring system is a nice strategy again to gather rightful jobseekers. Some gives mobile or cash incentives ,In trustlogics they can give coin  as an incentive.

Jrfranco

Activity: 786
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 12:16:32 AM

Trustlogics Project creates real solution to a distinct problem in the society focusing on the recruitment industry.
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:28:04 AM

"The 12-month pilot of TrustLogics is under process in Curacao.
 It aims to improve the current hiring and recruiting processes in the country and create a plan to implement a job fair program."
I love reading updates of this project,I have read this update on their official facebook page .
if Trustlogics platform and concept will be adapted in my country,  I can already visualize the development.

pritibitisi

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:41:37 AM

"The 12-month pilot of TrustLogics is under process in Curacao.
 It aims to improve the current hiring and recruiting processes in the country and create a plan to implement a job fair program."
I love reading updates of this project,I have read this update on their official facebook page .
if Trustlogics platform and concept will be adapted in my country,  I can already visualize the development.

yeah i would definite want this kind of system to be available in my country , the process of application will surely be shorten
compare to normal time jobseekers spend when applying for a job.
Elexsis

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:00:40 AM

I don't know if this is a good idea or not. I think it is good to have an online interview using trustlogics application. Well, I know it is not part of the platform of trustlogics and it is already above the objectives of this project. But it is good also if they will make some effort to put it. We already innovated the hiring process, why do we not make it completely. Just sharing my idea.

Well you have your point too, but what I think is, if there will be an online interview, I think it will be very difficult for the team since they are going to interview millions of applicants. I mean they are humans too, their body will collapse, I think, because they will be exhausted.

Yes, and if that will happen they will surely employ people to interview the applicants, because I dont think that it is best if AI bots will be the one to interview the applicants right? So I guess the project i better that way much easier and it is also safe to use.

Look bro, the aim of the project is to make things easier for everyone and if it would still need interviews even when it is online, it still is not any different with the traditional ways. Point is, AI is the future and this being in this platform makes it stand out and is the best of its features.
This project serves as the middleman between the company and the employee. In short this is a bridge in order to make job hiring more easier and faster. When you said about interviews, there are some other ways to interviee am applicant, and that will be done between the company and the applicant, this project wont interfere with and also wouldn't disclose any sensitive information between both parties.
You have a point this project is just a bridge which job seekers can easily submit their resume through online and this is the best way for those who wants their file to be well-secured. The system is no longer interfere about the interview between the company and also to the applicant as what you have said. For me in my own opinion, the part of the system is done already and they only save information about your background for easily application to be reviewed by any company who wants a job worker and it depends on company if they will we`re going to hired you for a job that is really suited for you.
emulsifryer

Activity: 337

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:16:05 AM

In trustlogics we dont need to worry about those who will fake their information,as i have read Trust logic has partnered validators who can verified your details. So if the jobseeker is confident about his/her application he/she can easily choose to be verified.

oh really that is such a great idea from trustlogic, in this case jobseekers would be hesitant to falsify their
posted profile information in the system. Employers can distinguish easily a trust worthy applicant.
That`s right! But if you want to make the verification process fast and reliable, well the job seekers should probably use their true identification files or other information, which the validator`s will going to check if their files are fake or plagiarism.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:32:04 AM

I think this project is very nice and nice.

Yes this is project is something different and every one wants different project and realistic too
Thank you so much Mate, We all need your support to make this project successful.

We are also thanking you for creating this big ideas which give us great opportunity in the near future.
I myself promise to support your project because maybe one I will be one of its beneficiaries.
Thank you team Trustlogics and God bless, may your project reach the top.

We should be thankful to this project because one day it can help us or help our family in the near future.
So, thank you Trustlogics!
Indeed! We can also get benefits from it someday and if this project were going to be successful, unemployment will be less and that`s the time our community will become more efficient for the job seekers.
Elexsis

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:47:09 AM

I think this project is very nice and nice.

Yes this is project is something different and every one wants different project and realistic too
Thank you so much Mate, We all need your support to make this project successful.

We are also thanking you for creating this big ideas which give us great opportunity in the near future.
I myself promise to support your project because maybe one I will be one of its beneficiaries.
Thank you team Trustlogics and God bless, may your project reach the top.

We should be thankful to this project because one day it can help us or help our family in the near future.
So, thank you Trustlogics!

Its a great project and we will support you all the way. I hope that Trustlogics will be successful in their pilot testing. The recognition received by Trustlogics is already overwhelming as well as its ICO rating. It only points out Success for this project. Good luck. 
This project deserves more awards and also ratings it`s because they have a great idea and concept, which people get benefits of it someday and also opportunity in order to lessen the unemployment in every country encountered right now. We should think about what this project can give to us, that government should probably provide it in which to help jobless people for a having a regular work.
shenglizhe

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:05:33 AM

I get the other money making parts like the verification part and referral part but how will the reputation building system work? Whta does the users need to do? Will they just need to write up regarding someone else's schools and training even though they don't know about it?
I think it might work like up vote or like or something like that, and it seems that each profile has some kind of percentage in it so those with high percentage have better profiles, sort of.
Will it be trustworthy then? If the school or training institution is really good, then there would be no problem building its reputation and building the reputation of the applicant. Is that how it works?
I'm not sure hot it really works but it probably means you just have to build the applicant's reputation and get paid by it, probably. Not sure how that could help an applicant since the application should speak for itself.
Hmmm, its a good question actually. They used to say all about security and privacy pattern but we do not understand how reputation building works. If it is percentage based giving it is not accurate and may be got the idea of percent on how the school was rated by the past reviews of the reviewers. For me as an suggestion make a picture verification for the platform to check if the paper is correct and check if it was legit.
It says algorithm stuff on the whitepaper, but what about the actual building of the reputation, how does that part work out? I'm not sure if it would become an effective hiring tool.
It's more of a tool for the applicant and not for the recruiter since it will be the applicant that would have to pay. The applicant has to pay for his information to be verified, then also if he wants to up his profile, this reputation building thing.
So for the employers, the only time they would pay is when there is a job opening and they do the peer to peer thing, that's quite incovenient for the applicant since he's looking for a job to earn money.
I'm wondering how it worked before, since the platform was already functional before and seemingly successful from before, did they have the same functions as paying for peer to peer hiring process, and also paying for information verification and also reputation building?
Maybe the only change they added here was implementing the payment system on blockchain. Maybe it worked the same way, that the Indian applicants pay fot their information to be verified and for their education and training to be built up.
shourisha

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:18:29 AM

I get the other money making parts like the verification part and referral part but how will the reputation building system work? Whta does the users need to do? Will they just need to write up regarding someone else's schools and training even though they don't know about it?
I think it might work like up vote or like or something like that, and it seems that each profile has some kind of percentage in it so those with high percentage have better profiles, sort of.
Will it be trustworthy then? If the school or training institution is really good, then there would be no problem building its reputation and building the reputation of the applicant. Is that how it works?
I'm not sure hot it really works but it probably means you just have to build the applicant's reputation and get paid by it, probably. Not sure how that could help an applicant since the application should speak for itself.
Hmmm, its a good question actually. They used to say all about security and privacy pattern but we do not understand how reputation building works. If it is percentage based giving it is not accurate and may be got the idea of percent on how the school was rated by the past reviews of the reviewers. For me as an suggestion make a picture verification for the platform to check if the paper is correct and check if it was legit.
It says algorithm stuff on the whitepaper, but what about the actual building of the reputation, how does that part work out? I'm not sure if it would become an effective hiring tool.
It's more of a tool for the applicant and not for the recruiter since it will be the applicant that would have to pay. The applicant has to pay for his information to be verified, then also if he wants to up his profile, this reputation building thing.
So for the employers, the only time they would pay is when there is a job opening and they do the peer to peer thing, that's quite incovenient for the applicant since he's looking for a job to earn money.
I'm wondering how it worked before, since the platform was already functional before and seemingly successful from before, did they have the same functions as paying for peer to peer hiring process, and also paying for information verification and also reputation building?
Maybe the only change they added here was implementing the payment system on blockchain. Maybe it worked the same way, that the Indian applicants pay fot their information to be verified and for their education and training to be built up.
Paying someone to build up reputation is really something I feel unnecessary, it's like saying that the application and qualifications itself is not enough for the person to get hired.
tokeisou

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:32:47 AM

Paying someone to build up reputation is really something I feel unnecessary, it's like saying that the application and qualifications itself is not enough for the person to get hired.
It said it worked there in their country so, it means that it was useful for them. The question is how useful was it? Did all of the applicants use these functions and pay for their application to build it up?
Umamisnack

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:49:17 AM

It said it worked there in their country so, it means that it was useful for them. The question is how useful was it? Did all of the applicants use these functions and pay for their application to build it up?
I believe this functions are just a plus in the platform and was used by those applicants who already have experience and savings, those applicants who can pay for these additional services. For fresh graduates, they probably entered the system without paying for anything.
BeshyJelly

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:24:20 AM

No problem about this project. Smooth and fast interaction of the Team and Dev's in the forum is the good sign of success. All we need now is the update and news about how were the project going. Great project, double thumbs up.
JoshKulot

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:31:59 AM

Is any of you guys will be using this project? coz I will. Job and work is difficult to have specially when you applying manually and going on the different job fairs and hunts. People used to be more lazy and tired of finding jobs around the globe, having this kind of matter causes people to be discourage and quit having one. Knowing this kind of project will increase the potential of people having jobs and then increase of ones country economical ratios. Great job on this dev's.
JoshJelly

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:49:12 AM

Is any of you guys will be using this project? coz I will. Job and work is difficult to have specially when you applying manually and going on the different job fairs and hunts. People used to be more lazy and tired of finding jobs around the globe, having this kind of matter causes people to be discourage and quit having one. Knowing this kind of project will increase the potential of people having jobs and then increase of ones country economical ratios. Great job on this dev's.
Of course yes. I would probably use this thing, Education in school will work in few years but having and finding a job is for the lifetime. Accept the fact that job will be on our side, nowadays we couldn't live without job because job and work exchanges profits and salary that we could be use in paying our goods and services. Will be using this. Great project for everyone of us.
JJelly

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:58:21 AM

Empowering and investing on this project is a worth. People nowadays used to get tired finding their profession of job and titles but ending up into wrong job and just wait to be payed. Investing on this project will cause success in different part of employment. Economic growth of ones country and social equality if it matters. Great Project.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:14:55 AM

Andre Bucknor
Business Development Manager at TrustLogics

Atlanta, GeorgiaInformation Technology and Services
Current   
TrustLogics, Desktop: Windows OS | Mobile: iOS | Tablet: hardware & software
Previous   
Competent Systems Inc, STONE Resource Group, TechnoSpire LLC
Education   
Albany State University

SUCH TALENT!!!
https://www.linkedin.com/in/andre-bucknor-b6470023
Pages: « 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: