Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:29:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
langka1213

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:15:16 PM

We still have time to participate. Why not grab the opportunity and earn Trustlogics token by doing simple tasks? This project is a sure success, it has 9.00/10 ratings. Come on guys lets go!!
You know what? No doubt Trustlogics is already a success project. They already got this award lately and aside from that they are working on partnership with other countries also. For a short period of time they’ve already attained something.
Trustlogics has bright idea when it comes to their platform. The project is really helpful to the community. It has great developers who are determined to work and develop their project. They got many awards and they achievements are still counting. With these facts, how do we doubt in Trustlogics? If they really a promising project.

that's right this project is very promising, because there are lots of people who will help by the TrustLogics if they try to send there personal data to and want to have a work inside and outside the country where they live. hopefully this project will become successful.
Gambitter

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:16:32 PM

Is your TrustLogics Android and IOS app available on every country??
I'm not sure if their Android and IOS app was available on every country, but as far as I know based on what I have read on their whitepaper it is a hiring project wherein you can apply national and internationally based. For me maybe it is available on every country.

Well maybe since is referred to blockchain technology its will sure that the market of  thrustlogics betwwen jobseeker will not limited on other country instead it will also unlimited to other country ,offered job hiring all over in the world,,for just in cased unemployment rate will decreased in the whole world. Cheesy
That could be a yes but I don't think i is since they would have to have set up a local team in each country they are targeting since it involves data collection and verification.
It's easy to develop the app and make it available worldwide since they are already established, the question is how about the processes that would be involved in the hiring process? And also the verification process?
Well i think as of my own opinion, it`s easy for them to recognized the verification process, because the account you have registered in their application needs your information in order to gathered data and establish it to their system and become verified user in which your account will be applicable for hiring companies.
That is correct and besides having a complete information regarding the applicant is the fastest way to find a job wherever they want and what ever it is. I think the applicant will need to update their files every time they have an additional seminars or diplomas like vocational course because sometimes other worked abroad need to take some vocational course even they are graduated in four year course.

I think it will be available in every country in the future. As of now they are still conducting their Pilot testing so even though their might be an available app or accessible platform, I think no jobs are present yet on their platforms yet, except of course from Curacao, since they are conducting their pilot testing for the project there.

Yes, Trust logics has the potential of using their platform worldwide, the project will be ready soon, I think it is already functioning now, the test will prove that the system is working, lets be patient for it, Im sure it will be the most used platform especially in the job seekers out there who are looking for a suitable and right position for them in the vast industry of Hiring industry.

Looking forward to the results of the tests. TrustLogics' brilliant strategy in facing economic crisis is an answer
that most of the people in the work force are looking for. The platform must be ready really soon because it has yet
to change people's lives.
For sure government from different countries are waiting for trustlogics to expand in their land, like the first two country they started to operate with... I hope it will continue to expand even from country that have no idea about cryptocurrency, because this project will not only help jobseekers to find job but also to introduce a cryptocurrency world to them...
Yes that's right, its like hitting two birds with one stone... And they need to learned to live with crypto world if they want the service of trustlogics... I guess if you want something great for your self you need to do and learn everything from it, and that's the rules...

Well, if you really wanna succeed in everything you do and in your life in general, you will obviously have to take risks at some point in your journey. New things are scary but if you let fear hold you back, you will never be able to move forward and get the best potential out of you. This is what people must put in mind.  But I believe a lot will be happy to take the risk in trying the innovation that this project has to offer. So success is a certainty.
i agree to a saying that you wont learn anything new when you are in your comfort zone. this is clearly a huge change and honestly nobody can really testify to what will the outcome but if you are really willing to risk then there are two outcomes, if you win you'll be happy jut if you lose you'll learn. It is better than not trying at all amd full with regrets in the end.
langka1213

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:30:40 PM

Is any of you guys will be using this project? coz I will. Job and work is difficult to have specially when you applying manually and going on the different job fairs and hunts. People used to be more lazy and tired of finding jobs around the globe, having this kind of matter causes people to be discourage and quit having one. Knowing this kind of project will increase the potential of people having jobs and then increase of ones country economical ratios. Great job on this dev's.
Of course yes. I would probably use this thing, Education in school will work in few years but having and finding a job is for the lifetime. Accept the fact that job will be on our side, nowadays we couldn't live without job because job and work exchanges profits and salary that we could be use in paying our goods and services. Will be using this. Great project for everyone of us.

I would also use this project too. Especially now that finding a job is really a need in every household, and education is important as well. I might even try once this will be out in the market.

Well I suggest you really should. It would obviously be worth the try. Will be saving you a lot of time and effort in finding suitable jobs for you. Who knows, you might even find a great future with the help of the trust logics platform.

I agree with you, the trustlogics team have been putting so much effort into this project, and they are really dedicated into making this successful as their goal. hope to see that the TrustLogics have a good feedback to others and i am also glad about it.
Lucilfer

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:32:54 PM

Is your TrustLogics Android and IOS app available on every country??
I'm not sure if their Android and IOS app was available on every country, but as far as I know based on what I have read on their whitepaper it is a hiring project wherein you can apply national and internationally based. For me maybe it is available on every country.

Well maybe since is referred to blockchain technology its will sure that the market of  thrustlogics betwwen jobseeker will not limited on other country instead it will also unlimited to other country ,offered job hiring all over in the world,,for just in cased unemployment rate will decreased in the whole world. Cheesy
That could be a yes but I don't think i is since they would have to have set up a local team in each country they are targeting since it involves data collection and verification.
It's easy to develop the app and make it available worldwide since they are already established, the question is how about the processes that would be involved in the hiring process? And also the verification process?
Well i think as of my own opinion, it`s easy for them to recognized the verification process, because the account you have registered in their application needs your information in order to gathered data and establish it to their system and become verified user in which your account will be applicable for hiring companies.
That is correct and besides having a complete information regarding the applicant is the fastest way to find a job wherever they want and what ever it is. I think the applicant will need to update their files every time they have an additional seminars or diplomas like vocational course because sometimes other worked abroad need to take some vocational course even they are graduated in four year course.

I think it will be available in every country in the future. As of now they are still conducting their Pilot testing so even though their might be an available app or accessible platform, I think no jobs are present yet on their platforms yet, except of course from Curacao, since they are conducting their pilot testing for the project there.

Yes, Trust logics has the potential of using their platform worldwide, the project will be ready soon, I think it is already functioning now, the test will prove that the system is working, lets be patient for it, Im sure it will be the most used platform especially in the job seekers out there who are looking for a suitable and right position for them in the vast industry of Hiring industry.

Looking forward to the results of the tests. TrustLogics' brilliant strategy in facing economic crisis is an answer
that most of the people in the work force are looking for. The platform must be ready really soon because it has yet
to change people's lives.
For sure government from different countries are waiting for trustlogics to expand in their land, like the first two country they started to operate with... I hope it will continue to expand even from country that have no idea about cryptocurrency, because this project will not only help jobseekers to find job but also to introduce a cryptocurrency world to them...
Yes that's right, its like hitting two birds with one stone... And they need to learned to live with crypto world if they want the service of trustlogics... I guess if you want something great for your self you need to do and learn everything from it, and that's the rules...

Well, if you really wanna succeed in everything you do and in your life in general, you will obviously have to take risks at some point in your journey. New things are scary but if you let fear hold you back, you will never be able to move forward and get the best potential out of you. This is what people must put in mind.  But I believe a lot will be happy to take the risk in trying the innovation that this project has to offer. So success is a certainty.
i agree to a saying that you wont learn anything new when you are in your comfort zone. this is clearly a huge change and honestly nobody can really testify to what will the outcome but if you are really willing to risk then there are two outcomes, if you win you'll be happy jut if you lose you'll learn. It is better than not trying at all amd full with regrets in the end.
That is the most crucial part of it. Some risks needs some tentative analysis and results, but when it comes to this, no one really know what will happen next. Anyway it is really a good opportunity, you only need to try it so that you will further know what will happen next and about the technical details about this project. All in all it is really good.
bitcoinner786

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:34:44 PM

I am preparing an article about security measures in ICOs and would like to ask some questions to the admin. The study is conducted between Icodata and CGS to understand what initiatives ICO launchers are taking for the security of the investors. With whom can I speak?
langka1213

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:46:31 PM

No problem about this project. Smooth and fast interaction of the Team and Dev's in the forum is the good sign of success. All we need now is the update and news about how were the project going. Great project, double thumbs up.
That`s right all we need also is to support whatever happens to this project as we all know this has a potential to become successful in the near future, let`s just wait for more updates regarding about their system. I hope this project will launch soon as possible great job to the dev and also to the team.

That's right, the trustlogics have an great platform interms of there system of hiring, I wish that this project will be success and have an great operation. so that many jobseekers will have an job that they need in there future.
Gambitter

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:51:29 PM

Is any of you guys will be using this project? coz I will. Job and work is difficult to have specially when you applying manually and going on the different job fairs and hunts. People used to be more lazy and tired of finding jobs around the globe, having this kind of matter causes people to be discourage and quit having one. Knowing this kind of project will increase the potential of people having jobs and then increase of ones country economical ratios. Great job on this dev's.
Of course yes. I would probably use this thing, Education in school will work in few years but having and finding a job is for the lifetime. Accept the fact that job will be on our side, nowadays we couldn't live without job because job and work exchanges profits and salary that we could be use in paying our goods and services. Will be using this. Great project for everyone of us.

I would also use this project too. Especially now that finding a job is really a need in every household, and education is important as well. I might even try once this will be out in the market.

Well I suggest you really should. It would obviously be worth the try. Will be saving you a lot of time and effort in finding suitable jobs for you. Who knows, you might even find a great future with the help of the trust logics platform.

I agree with you, the trustlogics team have been putting so much effort into this project, and they are really dedicated into making this successful as their goal. hope to see that the TrustLogics have a good feedback to others and i am also glad about it.

same as you do. hopefully i can see this after several years that will pass, well i am also positive that this will last and remain, to think that there are already so many who are interested to try, to support and suggest their own thoughts for this project. This can really be am eye opener and an opportunity for those who seek help amd has problems in their jobs.
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:03:52 PM

Such project are getting successful! Very nice business, sensible job, blameless plan.
Having this all good comments in this topic on TrustLogics Project, it is impossible for this project not to succeed. Worth to invest in.
really great news for the team of trustlogics to see the love that they got from their platform.
the odds are pretty high for this project, investors might not hesitate to invest their money on such a promising project.

It's seems like this is a very good sign output project of trustlogics and also hopefully will be continue there success and have an great operation.  

I must agree with you sir/maam i do also have a great feeling of encouragement everytime the team of the trust logic project platform replies to every questions of the people it only States thatthey are trustworthy.
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:16:12 PM

INTERVIEW, is one of the most important thing to do in applicants,
will the team do this before they place the job-seeker on the field?
or will they just skip that and let the employer to it?

the only thing that trustlogic needs to do is to verify the job seekers thr one who will interview ofcourse is the recruiter or employer. The job of trustlogic is to verify the user.

that's right, and also the Trustlogics have an amazing project, by there Blockchain technology that has a great security to protect the data information of others.

TrustLogics only hold and handles the hiring only. If the application interview will be also handled by the TrustLogics Projects it would be hard time for them and may be possible to hang-up so many applicants. App may be also crash if job interview feature was added. May chance to be non-productive for the project.

I do also wish that the trust logic will reach there success soon and will have a good Operations when they will launch their project platform because it will help so many job seekers or applicants as well as the Recruiting companies
Flygonz

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:29:11 PM

Gladly to know that the validators will do background checking propely, so meaning to say the information that will be sent to the recruiter is authentic. I can't really imagine if there is someone who uses false credentials but can pass the background checking, it will be a very big issue towards both recruiter and the peer.
This is the reason i think why they build this platform, as we can see the title or name of this project "Blockchain for Trusted and Secured Professional Data, means all data are authentic because of blockchain technology/validation and secured from identity theft... By this platform it will eliminate all the cheating and frauds that happening everywhere, hope that many country will support trust logics project to be able to help jobseeker world wide...
that is right, job seekers has no need to wory because they see that this project can protect the personal data that they send on the TrustLogics. It will be more useful and many job seekers will gave trust for them. I hope someday my friends and family will also try this when they want to find a job.
That's true and trust logics have a long period of preparation before they come up with this kind of platform, and the people behind this project is well known and have capabilities to build this such a wonderful ideas that able to bring success for many people...
Maybe but i doubt they are already known in this industry, for sure they have many experience building such a big project and an ability to make this possible... All we need is to support this platform all the way to help them with this game...
Now i think, because of trust logics they are starting to recognize in this industry as we see the results of this project and they already started their operations to some countries... And this is only the beginning of their campaign towards the success of many recruiter and jobseeker's from every parts of the world and soon they will known very well because of the success of this project...

I also watched the awarding of the trust logic project platform in the 2018 business american award.
And for me the trust logic project platform really deserve this award because this will serve as an aid to the people whore unemployed.
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:45:10 PM

Wish many investor support your idea when ICO will start! Blameless plan, plausible website,  good website!
Thanks for support! You can also put some of your BTC and ETH in Trustlogics because they currently run their token sale right now. If I just have some bunch of coins, I will put it here because I think that TrustLogics is a good ICO. A lot of investors here in thread who are keeping up the thread alive because they have some insights and clarification to this project. That is just a proof that trustlogics is a promising project.

For me it is expected that the trust logic will reach this kind of success and based on the posts of other people,
i am too confident that the trust logic will receive awards such the stevie award in the 2018 business american award. congratulations trust logic for this.
FAITHriot

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:04:36 PM

No problem about this project. Smooth and fast interaction of the Team and Dev's in the forum is the good sign of success. All we need now is the update and news about how were the project going. Great project, double thumbs up.

I do agree with your statement BeshyJelly about Trustlogics project. The development and consistent updates of the Trustlogics team really help in determining the upcoming success of the project. The team really do what they need to do and much more. I think this project will surely succeed. I am really looking forward to the Trustlogics roadmap to be very smooth as scheduled.
MyInspiration

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:16:08 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2018, 05:26:54 PM by MyInspiration

Kindly download it now from the leading application stores for you to experience it. I have already downloaded the beta version and I may say that it is very nice. This is really nice and If ever I will be applying again for a job, I will definitely use it or I will start having my data on it. Better ready for the next level of my career. Thanks to Trustlogics!
bravetalkcoin

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:37:41 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2018, 05:48:55 PM by bravetalkcoin

Of course, I will JoshKulot! I will definitely use the Trustlogics platform. This is not because I am lazy or what but I will make use of the technology. It is there for us to use it responsibly. The platform is really helpful especially for those who want a good, fair and easy hiring process. I also want to try if it will really find me a job that is applicable to what I have learned from schools as well as my job experiences.
BooTheGreat

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:59:38 PM

Of course, I will JoshKulot! I will definitely use the Trustlogics platform. This is not because I am lazy or what but I will make use of the technology. It is there for us to use it responsibly. The platform is really helpful especially for those who want a good, fair and easy hiring process. I also want to try if it will really find me a job that is applicable to what I have learned from schools as well as my job experiences.

Even I will definitely use the platform. Trustlogics platform is so easy to use and very reliable. I don't even have to spend so much money on traveling and applying for the job. I don't even have to wear formal clothes unless if there is an online interview. Convenience and Reliability are what Trustlogics offer us as applicants.
Axecelzon081218

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:01:19 PM

The idea of the project is interesting and the platform with such functions will be in demand. The market for employees has a number of problems that all its participants face. And if the team can implement the plan, the interest in the TrustLogics platform will only increase.

It is already in demand I think, because most of the unemployed people who most often check for a job thru online are now smell This project

which is trustlogics where they discovered that they have a big chance for them to have an opportunity to have a job with this campaign project.
So many jobseekers are waiting on this project to implement to their respective countries, I think after they launch the project it will become in demand in many countries who want to make it as their number one choice when they applying to find a better job inside or outside the country.

This will help the entire hiring industry once the project is launched and running. Im certain that they will try to reach out most of the hard places to make partnership not only the well knowned country as well.
CoachCarter

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:16:13 PM

The idea of the project is interesting and the platform with such functions will be in demand. The market for employees has a number of problems that all its participants face. And if the team can implement the plan, the interest in the TrustLogics platform will only increase.

It is already in demand I think, because most of the unemployed people who most often check for a job thru online are now smell This project

which is trustlogics where they discovered that they have a big chance for them to have an opportunity to have a job with this campaign project.
So many jobseekers are waiting on this project to implement to their respective countries, I think after they launch the project it will become in demand in many countries who want to make it as their number one choice when they applying to find a better job inside or outside the country.

This will help the entire hiring industry once the project is launched and running. Im certain that they will try to reach out most of the hard places to make partnership not only the well knowned country as well.

Totally aggreed on your statement. If they will be able to make a partnership with those 3rd world country this can be the answer for all those problem revolving on uneployment issues. There wont be a problem for partnering large country like US and UK cause they can almost see how capable this project is they even won an award for this.
HappyDumper

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:30:58 PM

We can clearly see the dedication and effort they put on the project, As I see they will make the way into the top of the global hiring industry and not only one of the best project based on blockchain this year. All of their hardwork and perseverance will bear  fruit in the coming of time. Just keep doing the good job @trustlogics team and you will succeed!

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
MetalBall

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:34:36 PM

I am preparing an article about security measures in ICOs and would like to ask some questions to the admin. The study is conducted between Icodata and CGS to understand what initiatives ICO launchers are taking for the security of the investors. With whom can I speak?

You should pm the thread maker or the community manager of this thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2075210

Or try to join their telegram channel on : @trustlogics  t.me/trustlogics
ace9989

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:41:48 PM

How can we be sure that this multi-currency platform will be 100% hack proof? And what will be their steps on securing their platform from hacks and fraud attemps of its users?
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: