Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:05:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
langka1213

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:00:20 PM

Hello Everyone!
TrustLogics and Authbridge have partnered with the objective of facilitating Data attestation, developing HR services by digitally magnifying the employment background screening and Background verification process.
Follow us on Twitter Here :- https://twitter.com/TrustLogicsUS
Joun us on Telegram Group Here :- https://t.me/trustlogics
THANK YOU!

Great news! It is good to know that there is another partnership. This is great for boosting the trust of investors to the trust logics project because this shows how committed the team is with the platform they are trying to build. I am very positive that there will only be good news in the coming days.

wow so AuthBridge would be one of the validators of applicants data. Seems reliable and professional.

yes definitely a great news, More partnership should be made in trustlogic ,
it should be the standard of the recruitment industry.

very professional! as the middle platform between the employers and employees ,
its really good that trustlogic collaborates with other professionals that can help the efficiency
of this project.

TrustLogics will really need professionals. They must have experts or people that are reliable in the said field
that they're about to embark with. Having experts or professionals make TrustLogics more credible and secured in terms
of how people view them.

that's nice to see that the trustlogics have an fantastic performance, they give an time and effort to this project, congratulations in advance to all the team I hope that the all success will be on yours.
Lucilfer

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:00:44 PM

Is this news makes sense? Is the partnership of the TrustLogics Team will cause data leaks? For me the more the TrustLogics having partners in the platform the more the chance of leaking of the data and other document files of a ones person. That's on my opinion only.
I think this one makes some  people having a doubt about their personal data will leak, but we are looking forward for the good result on it that i think the TrustLogics can make the job seekers files privately and even they have some partnership on the others they will sure that everything will be alright.
Of course they will do the very utmost because they are handling confidential files and they had promised to deliver good qualoty of service without disclosing the details of their employees or job applicants. A lot of expectations are being held by this project and hopefully they will really not mess up.
langka1213

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:16:40 PM

It will become also good if there is an achievements to all applicants who hired. It is good if the companies will see a symbol that represents the goodness, dedication and perseverance of a certain worker. Imagine, if you have 20 positive trust or any symbols under your name, it will become a catchy thing under the companies who are looking for applicant.

you have brilliant idea  nellayar,becuase it help also to trustlogics to build the trust of other company if applicants have a symbols from good sign to look the employer as  good employee in the past company,I think this system are also effective way to attached the system of trustlogics if in case,

Yes I agree with you, also their platform have a system of hiring, It is nice to know that this project will help a lot of people that has no job. I wish that this project will be success and have an great operation soon.
langka1213

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:30:14 PM

A project that will give a helping hand for the jobless people all over the world, Moreover, even the housewife/househusband can do have a chance to gain with Trustlogics, wow! this was such a cool project, I am sure that this will succeed in the long run. I will keep an eye for this project.

Please do so and if possible, spread the news to your colleagues about this great project. You are right about having a helping hand to the unemployed individual who are looking for a job. Trustlogics I think will also give jobs to freelancers and for those who wanted to work at home.

Every supporter should really share the word as much as they can to not only help people who ate in need of jobs or companies that need quality workers but also for the success of this project which will then in return make us all, the supporters of the trust logics project succeed in our decision to support this project. We must work as a team and not rely solely on trustlogics team alone.
despite trustlogics are have uniques to other platform we need also to full support in our investor because this is  the key to make succeed of this  project trustlogics sharing the good idea about the platform are also help to boost the project

that right, I'm agree with you, also the trustlogics platform can surely help the current unemployment problems in every country and all of this can happen depending on the adoption of this method or platform all around the world.
Lucilfer

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:35:22 PM

It will become also good if there is an achievements to all applicants who hired. It is good if the companies will see a symbol that represents the goodness, dedication and perseverance of a certain worker. Imagine, if you have 20 positive trust or any symbols under your name, it will become a catchy thing under the companies who are looking for applicant.

you have brilliant idea  nellayar,becuase it help also to trustlogics to build the trust of other company if applicants have a symbols from good sign to look the employer as  good employee in the past company,I think this system are also effective way to attached the system of trustlogics if in case,

Yes I agree with you, also their platform have a system of hiring, It is nice to know that this project will help a lot of people that has no job. I wish that this project will be success and have an great operation soon.
Indeed it will be very beneficial and time saving when it comes to job application or hiring. Since this has a great feedback and has the potential, we are also expecting that this will go long and have further developments to continue providing a good quality of services among users which is also a great way to make this successful.
Gambitter

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:43:37 PM

A project that will give a helping hand for the jobless people all over the world, Moreover, even the housewife/househusband can do have a chance to gain with Trustlogics, wow! this was such a cool project, I am sure that this will succeed in the long run. I will keep an eye for this project.

Please do so and if possible, spread the news to your colleagues about this great project. You are right about having a helping hand to the unemployed individual who are looking for a job. Trustlogics I think will also give jobs to freelancers and for those who wanted to work at home.

Every supporter should really share the word as much as they can to not only help people who ate in need of jobs or companies that need quality workers but also for the success of this project which will then in return make us all, the supporters of the trust logics project succeed in our decision to support this project. We must work as a team and not rely solely on trustlogics team alone.
despite trustlogics are have uniques to other platform we need also to full support in our investor because this is  the key to make succeed of this  project trustlogics sharing the good idea about the platform are also help to boost the project

that right, I'm agree with you, also the trustlogics platform can surely help the current unemployment problems in every country and all of this can happen depending on the adoption of this method or platform all around the world.
it is sure that will open more opportunity to the people that is having problems just like what you have said. The main point is that not only giving opportunities but it also makes life more easier and for the applicants to save more energy rather than the conventional way of job hiring.
langka1213

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:45:19 PM

Dear TrustLogics Community,

TrustLogics is elated to declare a valuable alliance with AIESEC- the world’s largest non-profit youth-run organization. This will facilitate #Students by empowering them through #global cross-culture internships & volunteer exchange experiences across the world.
For more info log on to https://trustlogics.io/

Everyday we hear good news or new announcement about their project. This how dedicated the team are on securing a partnership on foreign country and improve its popularity worldwide. This proves that they are worthy for the award they got and they will also get on the future.

It is only a good sign that they are moving forward. Well they have a noble vision and I really wish they will accomplish everything written in their whitepaper. If they will be having alliance with this non-profit youth organization then i hope they will be doing their service for free also. I really hope so.

I certainly agree with you Chikitita2004. Trustlogics team are really doing their best to show us that they are crazy serious on their goal to give us what we wanted. Little by little, they are making small steps on achieving their dream to have a reliable and secured platform to help people to move forward also to get their dream job.

It's seems like this project have a great platforms and also it will help a lot of people in every part of the world.  I hope it will be continue there success and have an great operation.  
Lucilfer

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:49:49 PM

As a fellow job applicanr i would also like to use and try their service because it has a promising features and just by the word trust itself it is really assuring that they wouldn't disclose any further private information about the applicant. I want to try that and test if it is really as trustworthy as they said.
MyInspiration

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:12:35 PM

Is this news makes sense? Is the partnership of the TrustLogics Team will cause data leaks? For me the more the TrustLogics having partners in the platform the more the chance of leaking of the data and other document files of a ones person. That's on my opinion only.

I don't think all have an access to the data in the platform. Partnering of the TrustLogics Team to another team doesn't give them the right to access everything, especially on the database. Data Privacy Law was highly implemented in the system and I don't think there will be a data leakage because first it was protected by Blockchain Technology. Second, there are existing laws that can sue any person who did the crime.
FAITHriot

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:36:22 PM

I don't think all have an access to the data in the platform. Partnering of the TrustLogics Team to another team doesn't give them the right to access everything, especially on the database. Data Privacy Law was highly implemented in the system and I don't think there will be a data leakage because first it was protected by Blockchain Technology. Second, there are existing laws that can sue any person who did the crime.

I agree! The access to the database is not a generic access which can be given to the different user. I don't think that TrustLogics Team will compromise the security and reliability of data and will entrust them to all their partners. The access of their partners will be limited to what they just need to know.
JagerBeen

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:44:20 PM

As a fellow job applicanr i would also like to use and try their service because it has a promising features and just by the word trust itself it is really assuring that they wouldn't disclose any further private information about the applicant. I want to try that and test if it is really as trustworthy as they said.

I agree with you, because you can say anything, but how it all really is,
then it is better to know by experience, that is, to try and test. Since trust is very important and without it either.
bravetalkcoin

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:09:00 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2018, 05:33:40 PM by bravetalkcoin

I agree! The access to the database is not a generic access which can be given to the different user. I don't think that TrustLogics Team will compromise the security and reliability of data and will entrust them to all their partners. The access of their partners will be limited to what they just need to know.

I am currently now on IT Department of a certain company and I know how the department handles the important data especially customer and employee data. You cannot easily get the data, there are authorized persons who can access, generate, extract reports, edit, and view data. When you need a report about this data, you need to secure for an approval. We are very strict about this because we are handling hundreds of thousands of data and we don't want to compromise the integrity of the company if the data or information will leak outside the company. Every changes, movement or access on the database have system logs so everything was documented and recorded. I think Trustlogics secured system is far greater than our system because of Blockchain Technology which promotes transparency, security and reliability.
BooTheGreat

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:40:03 PM

I am currently now on IT Department of a certain company and I know how the department handles the important data especially customer and employee data. You cannot easily get the data, there are authorized persons who can access, generate, extract reports, edit, and view data. When you need a report about this data, you need to secure for an approval. We are very strict about this because we are handling hundreds of thousands of data and we don't want to compromise the integrity of the company if the data or information will leak outside the company. Every changes, movement or access on the database have system logs so everything was documented and recorded. I think Trustlogics secured system is far greater than our system because of Blockchain Technology which promotes transparency, security and reliability.

This is great and well-explained current scenario of data handling of a certain company. I am now confident that with Trustlogics platform powered by Blockchain Technology is far greater than the current system implemented today. Data leak will almost impossible to the system and I am confident that Trustlogics team will put layers of security that will really protect and secure our personal data stored on it.
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:04:00 PM

I doubt that too.  Having partners, doesn’t mean they are prone to this kinds of problems such as leaking of datas.  As you can see, the main objective of TrustLogics is having a secured data, so they already created a system, in order to avoid this problem.

giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:19:42 PM

This is great and well-explained current scenario of data handling of a certain company. I am now confident that with Trustlogics platform powered by Blockchain Technology is far greater than the current system implemented today. Data leak will almost impossible to the system and I am confident that Trustlogics team will put layers of security that will really protect and secure our personal data stored on it.

Geez, that’s great, you have explained it well.  And just take a look, at the members of the team of TrustLogics, all of them are expert in this field and there will be no way they have not thought if those possible problems arising without coming up with the solution.  This TrustLogics have created a stable and solid system to avoid such problems.
Bitbratt

Activity: 198

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:32:10 PM

then it is better to know by experience, that is, to try and test. Since trust is very important and without it either.

I will definitely got to try this platform.  Imagine, applying jobs with just one click  without living the comfort of your home, wasting time, effort and money and not even sure if you will get the job.  With the help of TrustLogics. With just a reasonable amount of token, ( finger’s crosses), you can already apply not just one but several job positions with less effort, time and money. So, why should I not try it.?
1kreasons

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:51:16 PM

I will definitely got to try this platform.  Imagine, applying jobs with just one click  without living the comfort of your home, wasting time, effort and money and not even sure if you will get the job.  With the help of TrustLogics. With just a reasonable amount of token, ( finger’s crosses), you can already apply not just one but several job positions with less effort, time and money. So, why should I not try it.?

You are right bitbratt, you know what, even the Independent Service Providers must really try this platform. All features are to their advantage,  it is like they are promoting themselves as an ISP to the Service Requestors without middleman or without the help of websites that will eventually even get a cut off from their service fee.  ISP only have to connect with TrustLogics , submit their files and pronto, it is the Service Requestors will look for them trough TrustLogics.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:00:43 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DgyKOCZU0AEMJb3.jpg
“Skip all the Fuss related to hiring and opt for TrustLogics . Its AI-based algorithm notifies fitting Peers when a recruiters post a job and receives profiles of the suitable jobseekers ArtificialIntelligence”
For more info log on to trustlogics.io

So it will be automatic. The moment a suitable peer is registered in the platform when the job advertisement is posted that suitable peer is automatically notified about the position. So opportunities will not just pass him bye with out knowing about it.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:17:59 PM

You are right bitbratt, you know what, even the Independent Service Providers must really try this platform. All features are to their advantage,  it is like they are promoting themselves as an ISP to the Service Requestors without middleman or without the help of websites that will eventually even get a cut off from their service fee.  ISP only have to connect with TrustLogics , submit their files and pronto, it is the Service Requestors will look for them trough TrustLogics.
Ya you are right. Good thing here is the use of AI in this platform. AI will notify suitable peer whenever a job hiring is posted. So even the ISP can also be notified if their profiles show the skills that suit the position advertised by an employer of recruiter.
JJireh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:32:06 PM

It would be like merits or demerits which will show the kind of attitude a job seeker has for his jobs and how the employers feel about the applicant or jobseeker. This will then build up the reputation of the jobseeker. I just hope that there won't be any personal issues included in the ratings that the employers give to the jobseekers. That would be a scatry scenario.
Lol  Cheesy! It is funny but it happens and it happens a lot specially when an employee resigned agains the will f the employer, that employer will for sure hold a grudge against that employee and will take revenge by giving him a not nice recommendation letters.  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: