Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:59:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 [207] 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
joliepearl06

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:51:54 AM

The two major hurdles that makes hiring difficult are:
1) Availability of good no. of qualified CVs
2) Lengthy hiring processes. With TrustLogics, HR can reach out to a global pool of qualified candidates with verified profiles, looking for better opportunities.

Trustlogics platform addresses those you mentioned above.It is not just a job portal or regular employment
solution but a platform that fills-in gaps in recruitment agency built with the proper procedures and
validation to fulfill its purpose of really helping everyone in this kind of work-job industry worlwide.

Yes, because most of the online jobs are only give job but not what exactly needed by the company and same with the applicants ability... That's why they're not fit for the job and for the company, thats what we called job mismatch and trustlogics are here to eliminate this matter once and for all...
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 12:15:01 PM

Let us work together for the future of this project!
Here at trustlogics, They value much our own information. They value user data privacy. Assure that recruiters will only see the data that had been made visible for them by jobseekers.

They secured us from data privacy up to our own employment.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:45:24 PM

Let us work together for the future of this project!
Here at trustlogics, They value much our own information. They value user data privacy. Assure that recruiters will only see the data that had been made visible for them by jobseekers.

They secured us from data privacy up to our own employment.
I agree with you! This kind of project must not leave instead they should be supported by thousands of investors. There success is up to the hand of investors though there are plenty of projects here that are scam, we must give other a chance also to go to the moon. And trustlogics our help

girlexplorer31

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:00:32 PM

The project has a great strategy, and the team also has a very creative initiative, able to build partnerships with many pendkung, and make a variety of agreements or agreements with parties that can provide a smooth future, this project attracts investors to join rewarding $ 50,000 out of bounty with softcap of $ 2 million and still crowdsale skitar in september giving plenty of space for team and developer with strategy hopefully later hardcap $ 16 million can be seamlessly achieved and project can be successful.

Its really nice to know for trustlogics  are able to crowdsale in softcap,and I just  want  believe to trustlogics that hardcap will also achieve soon,and many potenial investor
will have seen the progress on this project regarding to their achievement that will recieve last month as the sign of progessive project.
Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:20:29 PM

May I know if the Validators are individual or a should it be a company to a country? I am considering to be one in my own country to be able to help the hiring industry to be very reliable and free from any dishonest applicants that fake their employment credentials and work experience.

I think this will also go with a company and partnership.
they have one like this.

Authbridge is the one they have right now.
As what I think, Validators are part of the system of Trust Logic is which they will going to check the background both parties the job seekers and also to a company which the job seekers will be employed. The reason why they need to hired the validators in order to prevent having fake applications and dishonest applicants. It is good for both sides in order to be reliable to the system and when the time comes all of the users can get benefits and opportunity.

Validators are trustlogics partners who will undertake background checks, give ratings
and reviews to help job seekers and provide recruiting solutions for recruitment agencies.
I think, it would be a partnership with a company.
summerbloom

Activity: 124

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:25:46 PM

Nowadays many projects are the same platform as trustlogics. Then what makes trustlogics different from others?

Ya you are right that there are many other projects in the market but i think they are providing validation services which no one is providing this is the difference between others and this project and no one is gona get job with fake education and experience which is really cool.

Aside from that the different of trustlogics to other platform is, user will can be share  to their professional data ,across by different platform through in setting permission,which recruiters can make the most of global peer to peer hiring model.
1004leirbag714

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:01:04 PM

Being one of the participant of this project was a worth. Doing such kind of project like this is a help and solution for every freshmen on industry of job and work. As a graduating college student we do not know how to employ by ourselves only without any help of our parents or professional. Knowing that this project exist we will now apply and learn how to get a job and work in the most easy way as possible.
College also here. Knowing this kind of project that will be used in the near future is great because many on the newly grads has been able to get their dream job without any hassle and tiredness. Using app in these new era is a great way to apply to, nice strategy actually, using this strategy will make this project successful.

So I think the next problem will be the number of jobs open to jobseekers. TrustLogics does makes it a lot easier to
find a job. But at the same time, jobs will also be easily depleted.

Yup, that is where the competition begins. Obviously the applicants will be forced to up their game more to make them the first choices of the biggest companies. Because obviously, when the number of applicants are too much, the companies have the option to get the best of the best among all the applicants. Reputation of everyone will really be playing a big role in the trust logics platform.

Thats right. I must agree with you that in trust logics there will be a categories in the project that the job seekers will easily search for for them to have a jobs that are fits to them
Indeed! But as what i think it depends on the company what job they can actually give for those applicants who registered their information in the system of trust logic.

Yes! The Trustlogics will be the one who will put you into the job you are capable of and their basis is according to the information you've registered. They will surely put you into a job that you are best with or a job which you are skilled, because if they put you to a job that you haven't experienced yet, it will be a lot of trouble, maybe the some partnered companies will leave.
Maybe after checking the background of each job seekers by the validators and if they are already qualified and verified in the system of Trust Logic to be an employee to any company, well after that the company should also have their own personal interview in order to know further more about the job seekers they wanted to be hired as their employee, and to know what extra services that person have done before, besides it is for their own good and also to the company which they were going to work.

Im also thinking of ways in using their platform, is it available to all? no country restrictions? if we use their system is there a fee for that? Do I need to pay for their services? or is it free like google? Im also thinking that this project has some huge potentials.Giving the updates about their platform I have now the visions of them being successful in the future.
I think it is actually free to all users who want's to participate in the system of trust logic, you just follow what are the rules and regulations in order to be verified and you can submit your files with less hassle and effort.
That was right, the TrustLogics has a good project whereas job seekers easily find a job in a simple way, and by that i hope that this project has a discount or less fee for those supporters and can also invite to use this project, and i think this one can also a good chance to increase the population of the project users.
pongs2341

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:17:11 PM

May I know if the Validators are individual or a should it be a company to a country? I am considering to be one in my own country to be able to help the hiring industry to be very reliable and free from any dishonest applicants that fake their employment credentials and work experience.

they have one like this.

As what I think, Validators are part of the system of Trust Logic is which they will going to check the background both parties the job seekers and also to a company which the job seekers will be employed. The reason why they need to hired the validators in order to prevent having fake applications and dishonest applicants. It is good for both sides in order to be reliable to the system and when the time comes all of the users can get benefits and opportunity.
This is nice idea, You have a point on that because the validators is the one who need to make a smooth and reliable in terms of validating the personal data that being sent by the job seekers. The company wants a better employee but the employee wants also a better employer too.
Jadeite

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:25:51 PM

Nowadays many projects are the same platform as trustlogics. Then what makes trustlogics different from others?

Ya you are right that there are many other projects in the market but i think they are providing validation services which no one is providing this is the difference between others and this project and no one is gona get job with fake education and experience which is really cool.

Aside from that the different of trustlogics to other platform is, user will can be share  to their professional data ,across by different platform through in setting permission,which recruiters can make the most of global peer to peer hiring model.

Trustlogics provision of Certified Validators is one thing that sets them apart from other platform.This help both jobseekers and recruitment agency be freed from inefficient and flaws of job application and recruitment. Building reputation of both sides is highly being set in this platform.
naruto_koo

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:13:26 PM

It will become also good if there is an achievements to all applicants who hired. It is good if the companies will see a symbol that represents the goodness, dedication and perseverance of a certain worker. Imagine, if you have 20 positive trust or any symbols under your name, it will become a catchy thing under the companies who are looking for applicant.
It's good idea but i think validations process will cover this idea of yours, and jobseeker only need one trusted remark from validator to all of their data and if the results is positive they are good to go...
Both of you have a point, and its only the same i guess... Whether a symbol or a trust from validator is all important for jobseeker, and the most important thing here is jobseeker find a right job using trustlogics platform...

Why? isn't using Trustlogics is not an assurance for the job seekers to have a good job? As far as I know those job seekers who will have a

request for a JOB will approve by the validators then once they're request be approve it will automatically goes into record on blockchain, Correct

me if I am wrong with it.

Helping us to get a job and get hired is too much, maybe this concept is too abusive.
This project is only for hiring and securing your data by using privacy pattern. As on my opinion getting a job using their project is too much of help, the Team must be the one that will receive the award not us.

i disagree trustlogic stands like the middle platform between the jobseekers and the employers
theyre verifying datas of applicants so the process or gap of getting hire or seeking employees will be more
faster ,secure and efficient.

yes trustlogic platform doesn not do the job , its still your data ,your skill and knowledge that would be the reason
for you to get you a job.

Yes, I agree that the Trustlogics' platform is not the one who does the job. It will only stands as a bridge in order for your datas, skills and knowledge to be passed to the company you are capable of working.
lezarbby

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:43:53 PM

Hello Everyone,
Blockchain is the new technology that has been adopted by many companies around the globe.

Join Our Telegram Group For Instant Help - https://t.me/trustlogics

If you guys still haven't read this, go ahead and do so. This article is damn amazing and explains the benefits of this project in an easy and understandable way. I like how it gets to smooth sailing after getting verified. I believe that there will be millions of users in just a few months of this platform going online.

vey good article , this concept of trustlogic will truly be a big help to companies
most specially large scale companies.

Yes it will be a help for companies who badly need employees.
I smell that there will be a lot of partnerships will happen between TrustLogics and other companies.
Well it`s a good opportunity for all of the user in the system of Trust logic and besides companies can depend to this project because it is very reliable and the idea is very unique. The job seekers can easily to be employed to their suited job, because the project is having partnership in other companies and they may think that this project is really trusted and worth it.

That will be the reason why other companies will partner with Trustlogics because they can depend on it and they probably think that the project is trustable. The concept of this project will attract companies to partner with them and if that will happen Trustlogics will surely be successful.
RakknRoll

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:07:42 PM

A project that will give a helping hand for the jobless people all over the world, Moreover, even the housewife/househusband can do have a chance to gain with Trustlogics, wow! this was such a cool project, I am sure that this will succeed in the long run. I will keep an eye for this project.

Please do so and if possible, spread the news to your colleagues about this great project. You are right about having a helping hand to the unemployed individual who are looking for a job. Trustlogics I think will also give jobs to freelancers and for those who wanted to work at home.

Every supporter should really share the word as much as they can to not only help people who ate in need of jobs or companies that need quality workers but also for the success of this project which will then in return make us all, the supporters of the trust logics project succeed in our decision to support this project. We must work as a team and not rely solely on trustlogics team alone.
despite trustlogics are have uniques to other platform we need also to full support in our investor because this is  the key to make succeed of this  project trustlogics sharing the good idea about the platform are also help to boost the project

that right, I'm agree with you, also the trustlogics platform can surely help the current unemployment problems in every country and all of this can happen depending on the adoption of this method or platform all around the world.
Well, as what being stated in the platform of the trustlogics, I can say that this project will easily adopt by the government in different countries because almost all country don't have many unemployed in their society because this is a bad feedback also in their country.

I agree since trust logics platform can make a difference in the economy of the country and also the need of the jobseekers as they mentioned in their platform, traditional job hunting in this period of time is a hassle environment for both the job hunters and the company , by using trust logics it will lessen all the inconvenience of both party and can give an efficient and digital form of hiring freelancers.

This kind of project is an eye-opener on us that we could not now except ourselves on finding a job.
This project helps us to be employed, cool isn’t it? People nowadays are to tired of finding a job and then finishing up career
because of lack of job and experience but now on because of this project we will now get a job on the very easiest way, by browsing.

Yes, it is very easy and very reliable way to find your desired job. It can also help the applicant to have his career path a very smooth one. When he decides to be on that field, he will not jump into another because it is only the vacancy as of this time. The Trustlogics system will find the most applicable job to build his career.

I’m very thankful on this Team and Developers
because they used to help people to get a job that is very uncommon nowadays. Project used to conceptualize only entertainment ideas but didn’t see what the people need and want.
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:30:58 PM

A project that will give a helping hand for the jobless people all over the world, Moreover, even the housewife/househusband can do have a chance to gain with Trustlogics, wow! this was such a cool project, I am sure that this will succeed in the long run. I will keep an eye for this project.

Well,,its true because  trustlogics are widely market to almost jobseeker ,,but I want to know to this system of trustlogics, if will have age limit for jobseeker? because in my country  traditionally,some online  job company will have age limit for their jobseeker,,like age limit will belong to 18-30 years old only.

I think, the Trustlogics does not look at the age, there are some companies even if you are an old man or a young as long as you are work smoothly you can steel work. I dont think that the trustlogics have an age limit.

Trustlogics is open to anyone brother, as long as you know how to understand their project you are welcome here, whether you are an applicant,

or whatever. Besides, you can also trade the token of Truslogics once their project has been finish aside from enjoying their services too.

what amazing project of trustlogics, if old man jobseeker will provide also to having a job,and if will passed to their validator as  long as old jobseeker will complete  requirement  and they approve to their employeer.

really ? if old man or woman jobseeker will  have a chance to have  a job at trustlogics blockchain system,despite her age are old and will comply to passed the requirment base on the system of trustlogics,,if really true

It all depends on the  company or recruiters  if they will allow overage people to be hired. I think they will indicate the age limit on the hiring platform and other requirements that needed.
yup i agree, it all depends on company or recruiter that will be posting a vacant job.
if the recruiter gets the job seekers profile, the recruiter is expected to put the job seeker-
in the most suitable job for them.all the data sent by the job seeker will be stored in their secured network.

Of course that will always be the case because when companies need workers, they know what they are looking for and already have a job that needs workers. Which is why when they see the profile of the jobseeker and the feedbacks of other employers (if any), then they will choose the ones with the better reviews.
Indeed! If the company wants to fill up a vacant slot they should probably get an employee that's really suitable for that vacant slot and besides it doesn't really matter if they have a better review, well it can be a point to be hired, but maybe some of the companies have their own standard to be followed by the employees.

I understand that every company has its own discretion and standard on hiring their employees but I believe that with Trustlogics, their only choice is the best choice. Trustlogics will filter every applicant for their company and will match all skills and employment details to the service that the employer (Service Requester) requires. A review is important but companies can still make their own choice. Trustlogics will only give the reliable details.

Very helpful for us. I’m an underemployed worker and I always failed having a good job. I always look up jobs on a job fair and assemblies
but I didn’t get anyone. Now I had a job but it is not my passion and profession, good to know that this project allows me to choose what I want to enter as of my passion industry.
nasoflo

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:27:55 PM

they have one like this.

Validators are trustlogics partners who will undertake background checks, give ratings
and reviews to help job seekers and provide recruiting solutions for recruitment agencies.

Yes, trust logics eould probably be partnering with big companies that are specifically dedicated with background checking. And as big as trust logics platform is, I believe that only the best of the best will be the partners of the trust logics platform. Because their platform's name will be the one at stake if one of their partners does not do the background checking well or comes short. We might even see government being involved but that is another story..
MyInspiration

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:28:07 PM

Aside from that the different of trustlogics to other platform is, user will can be share  to their professional data ,across by different platform through in setting permission,which recruiters can make the most of global peer to peer hiring model.

Trustlogics provision of Certified Validators is one thing that sets them apart from other platform.This help both jobseekers and recruitment agency be freed from inefficient and flaws of job application and recruitment. Building reputation of both sides is highly being set in this platform.

This is really nice having a platform that really gives importance to building a reputation which means they are meant to be true and honest to what they are doing. Trustlogics partnership with different Validators across the countries is a real challenge on building a strong platform which promotes reliability and fairness of the hiring process.
zycast

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:45:08 PM

they have one like this.

Yes, trust logics eould probably be partnering with big companies that are specifically dedicated with background checking. And as big as trust logics platform is, I believe that only the best of the best will be the partners of the trust logics platform. Because their platform's name will be the one at stake if one of their partners does not do the background checking well or comes short. We might even see government being involved but that is another story..

Yup, that's right. There just isn't any sense in picking partners that are less than great because it would ruin the name of the trustlogics platform if they do so and the partner comes up short every time with the expected results from their services. I personally think that looking for a cheaper price for service wouldn't be worth it if the one being oayed cheap wouldn't be able to deliver. Might as well do background checks themselves to make sure that rvery thing gets done right..
FAITHriot

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:57:58 PM

It will become also good if there is an achievements to all applicants who hired. It is good if the companies will see a symbol that represents the goodness, dedication and perseverance of a certain worker. Imagine, if you have 20 positive trust or any symbols under your name, it will become a catchy thing under the companies who are looking for applicant.
It's good idea but i think validations process will cover this idea of yours, and jobseeker only need one trusted remark from validator to all of their data and if the results is positive they are good to go...
Both of you have a point, and its only the same i guess... Whether a symbol or a trust from validator is all important for jobseeker, and the most important thing here is jobseeker find a right job using trustlogics platform...

Why? isn't using Trustlogics is not an assurance for the job seekers to have a good job? As far as I know those job seekers who will have a

request for a JOB will approve by the validators then once they're request be approve it will automatically goes into record on blockchain, Correct

me if I am wrong with it.

Helping us to get a job and get hired is too much, maybe this concept is too abusive.
This project is only for hiring and securing your data by using privacy pattern. As on my opinion getting a job using their project is too much of help, the Team must be the one that will receive the award not us.

i disagree trustlogic stands like the middle platform between the jobseekers and the employers
theyre verifying datas of applicants so the process or gap of getting hire or seeking employees will be more
faster ,secure and efficient.

yes trustlogic platform doesn not do the job , its still your data ,your skill and knowledge that would be the reason
for you to get you a job.

Yes, I agree that the Trustlogics' platform is not the one who does the job. It will only stands as a bridge in order for your datas, skills and knowledge to be passed to the company you are capable of working.

This topic was getting hotter. What is your real concern here?
First, Trustlogics platform is just a tool but it will be the greatest tool a jobseeker can use to find the most appropriate and right job for us.
Second, It is us who will build our digital portfolio which contains our employment achievements, awards and very good trust rating from reviews.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:59:42 PM

Trustlogic is aiming to be the first of in hiring industry to reduce the faulty hiring, lack of background verifications for those applicants and remove people who make up a fake experiences and data on their platform.
I imagine what will happen if I for example faked my resume to be an accountant but in reality I am a teacher in profession, and if I am hired how am I going to perform the task of an accountant? Embarrassing no? That will be a devastation in the part of the company.  Cheesy

You are right guys. In fact this verification process is the key advantage of TrustLogics compare to other job portal project.  TrustLogics offers more, and that more is one of the most important thing, which is the verification process .It will be an advantage to jobseekers but recruitment companies is more benefited in this feature.
Ya sure. This way no applicant will dare fake their resumes. No one will try to claim to be someone who is not because every detail concerning them will be checked and verified. Yes the recruitment agencies will benenfit the most on this process because hiring has been made easy for them and they will also be trusted by companies if they are capable of hiring only legit employees.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:30:05 PM

Trustlogic is aiming to be the first of in hiring industry to reduce the faulty hiring, lack of background verifications for those applicants and remove people who make up a fake experiences and data on their platform.
I imagine what will happen if I for example faked my resume to be an accountant but in reality I am a teacher in profession, and if I am hired how am I going to perform the task of an accountant? Embarrassing no? That will be a devastation in the part of the company.  Cheesy

You are right guys. In fact this verification process is the key advantage of TrustLogics compare to other job portal project.  TrustLogics offers more, and that more is one of the most important thing, which is the verification process .It will be an advantage to jobseekers but recruitment companies is more benefited in this feature.
Ya sure. This way no applicant will dare fake their resumes. No one will try to claim to be someone who is not because every detail concerning them will be checked and verified. Yes the recruitment agencies will benenfit the most on this process because hiring has been made easy for them and they will also be trusted by companies if they are capable of hiring only legit employees.
No. Not just for the recruitment agencies but also to applicants. Because their datas will be permanently stored in Trustlogics database, he will not need to provide everytime informations about his self everytime he applies for work, he can just pull it out from the system so it will also be less expenses for him.
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:53:14 PM

No. Not just for the recruitment agencies but also to applicants. Because their datas will be permanently stored in Trustlogics database, he will not need to provide everytime informations about his self everytime he applies for work, he can just pull it out from the system so it will also be less expenses for him.
Ok, that’s good to know, I was never attentive to that area. And I just thought about it now, aside from lesser expense, this verification process will give the jobseekers a fair game or competition with co jobseekers. Because nobody will outwit them because of fake documents.
Pages: « 1 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 [207] 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: