Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:48:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 [208] 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22109 times)
ki.Ata.Adonai

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:52:00 PM

Trustlogic is aiming to be the first of in hiring industry to reduce the faulty hiring, lack of background verifications for those applicants and remove people who make up a fake experiences and data on their platform.
I imagine what will happen if I for example faked my resume to be an accountant but in reality I am a teacher in profession, and if I am hired how am I going to perform the task of an accountant? Embarrassing no? That will be a devastation in the part of the company.  Cheesy

You are right guys. In fact this verification process is the key advantage of TrustLogics compare to other job portal project.  TrustLogics offers more, and that more is one of the most important thing, which is the verification process .It will be an advantage to jobseekers but recruitment companies is more benefited in this feature.
Ya sure. This way no applicant will dare fake their resumes. No one will try to claim to be someone who is not because every detail concerning them will be checked and verified. Yes the recruitment agencies will benenfit the most on this process because hiring has been made easy for them and they will also be trusted by companies if they are capable of hiring only legit employees.
No. Not just for the recruitment agencies but also to applicants. Because their datas will be permanently stored in Trustlogics database, he will not need to provide everytime informations about his self everytime he applies for work, he can just pull it out from the system so it will also be less expenses for him.
Ok, that’s good to know, I was never attentive to that area. And I just thought about it now, aside from lesser expense, this verification process will give the jobseekers a fair game or competition with co jobseekers. Because nobody will outwit them because of fake documents.
Yeah sure, and first and foremost we got to thank TrustLogics for this kind of breakthrough in recruitment industry.  Without this verification process, hiring uncapable employees will still exist and therefore will result to the inefficient work and of course re-hiring again which will cost them money.
coingrave

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:00:19 PM

trustlogic can help jobseekers lessen their expences on hunting for a job.and all applicants have a fair chance of getting hired because of their verification process. also their peer to peer hiring model is a very good idea every body gets the benefits trustlogic has instore for them.
hypekangbata89

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:03:20 PM

May I know if the Validators are individual or a should it be a company to a country? I am considering to be one in my own country to be able to help the hiring industry to be very reliable and free from any dishonest applicants that fake their employment credentials and work experience.

I think this will also go with a company and partnership.
they have one like this.

Authbridge is the one they have right now.
As what I think, Validators are part of the system of Trust Logic is which they will going to check the background both parties the job seekers and also to a company which the job seekers will be employed. The reason why they need to hired the validators in order to prevent having fake applications and dishonest applicants. It is good for both sides in order to be reliable to the system and when the time comes all of the users can get benefits and opportunity.
that's true validitor part of the system dudi so I'm going to say that it's really a part of a validitor in the company because they're checking for job seekers, just ask? is it really going to have fake applications and it's going to happen that's to get into the desired companion. I suppose I really believe that strutlogic is ready for everything and is looking for an idea of how this will work to stop it.
powerglade

Activity: 161

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:16:17 PM

trustlogic can help jobseekers lessen their expences on hunting for a job.and all applicants have a fair chance of getting hired because of their verification process. also their peer to peer hiring model is a very good idea every body gets the benefits trustlogic has instore for them.
trustlogic help the jobseeker to be at ease on finding the suitable job for them. based on my experience when applying for a job theres so mush hussle going to the company you want to apply to, wait for them to call if they verified your resume or not, going back for the interview then sometime not getting the job because of other applicants who fake their profiles. but with trustlogic all of that issues will be solved.
kurikong69

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:33:47 PM

A project that will give a helping hand for the jobless people all over the world, Moreover, even the housewife/househusband can do have a chance to gain with Trustlogics, wow! this was such a cool project, I am sure that this will succeed in the long run. I will keep an eye for this project.

Well,,its true because  trustlogics are widely market to almost jobseeker ,,but I want to know to this system of trustlogics, if will have age limit for jobseeker? because in my country  traditionally,some online  job company will have age limit for their jobseeker,,like age limit will belong to 18-30 years old only.

I think, the Trustlogics does not look at the age, there are some companies even if you are an old man or a young as long as you are work smoothly you can steel work. I dont think that the trustlogics have an age limit.

Trustlogics is open to anyone brother, as long as you know how to understand their project you are welcome here, whether you are an applicant,

or whatever. Besides, you can also trade the token of Truslogics once their project has been finish aside from enjoying their services too.

what amazing project of trustlogics, if old man jobseeker will provide also to having a job,and if will passed to their validator as  long as old jobseeker will complete  requirement  and they approve to their employeer.

really ? if old man or woman jobseeker will  have a chance to have  a job at trustlogics blockchain system,despite her age are old and will comply to passed the requirment base on the system of trustlogics,,if really true

It all depends on the  company or recruiters  if they will allow overage people to be hired. I think they will indicate the age limit on the hiring platform and other requirements that needed.
yup i agree, it all depends on company or recruiter that will be posting a vacant job.
if the recruiter gets the job seekers profile, the recruiter is expected to put the job seeker-
in the most suitable job for them.all the data sent by the job seeker will be stored in their secured network.

Of course that will always be the case because when companies need workers, they know what they are looking for and already have a job that needs workers. Which is why when they see the profile of the jobseeker and the feedbacks of other employers (if any), then they will choose the ones with the better reviews.
Indeed! If the company wants to fill up a vacant slot they should probably get an employee that's really suitable for that vacant slot and besides it doesn't really matter if they have a better review, well it can be a point to be hired, but maybe some of the companies have their own standard to be followed by the employees.

I understand that every company has its own discretion and standard on hiring their employees but I believe that with Trustlogics, their only choice is the best choice. Trustlogics will filter every applicant for their company and will match all skills and employment details to the service that the employer (Service Requester) requires. A review is important but companies can still make their own choice. Trustlogics will only give the reliable details.

Having a job because of the project isn’t an achievement.
It is too much Isn’t it? For me as a concern future user of the project let us give them appreciation on their work and don’t abuse them as a good Team and Developers.

Kindly elaborate your concern about "Having a job because of the project isn’t an achievement. " I think one of the main goals of Trustlogics is to give us decent and quality jobs that are applicable to us. And I think having a job through Trustlogics is a real achievement.

I agree wet you in I believe dudi in trustlogic has its own way to achieve its success in the future and having a job in a project I can say it's very important because each one is working to achieve the success and the good quality of work given to trustlogic help.
j.kelvin

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:14:34 PM

A project that will give a helping hand for the jobless people all over the world, Moreover, even the housewife/househusband can do have a chance to gain with Trustlogics, wow! this was such a cool project, I am sure that this will succeed in the long run. I will keep an eye for this project.

Well,,its true because  trustlogics are widely market to almost jobseeker ,,but I want to know to this system of trustlogics, if will have age limit for jobseeker? because in my country  traditionally,some online  job company will have age limit for their jobseeker,,like age limit will belong to 18-30 years old only.

I think, the Trustlogics does not look at the age, there are some companies even if you are an old man or a young as long as you are work smoothly you can steel work. I dont think that the trustlogics have an age limit.

Trustlogics is open to anyone brother, as long as you know how to understand their project you are welcome here, whether you are an applicant,

or whatever. Besides, you can also trade the token of Truslogics once their project has been finish aside from enjoying their services too.

what amazing project of trustlogics, if old man jobseeker will provide also to having a job,and if will passed to their validator as  long as old jobseeker will complete  requirement  and they approve to their employeer.

really ? if old man or woman jobseeker will  have a chance to have  a job at trustlogics blockchain system,despite her age are old and will comply to passed the requirment base on the system of trustlogics,,if really true

It all depends on the  company or recruiters  if they will allow overage people to be hired. I think they will indicate the age limit on the hiring platform and other requirements that needed.
yup i agree, it all depends on company or recruiter that will be posting a vacant job.
if the recruiter gets the job seekers profile, the recruiter is expected to put the job seeker-
in the most suitable job for them.all the data sent by the job seeker will be stored in their secured network.

Of course that will always be the case because when companies need workers, they know what they are looking for and already have a job that needs workers. Which is why when they see the profile of the jobseeker and the feedbacks of other employers (if any), then they will choose the ones with the better reviews.
Indeed! If the company wants to fill up a vacant slot they should probably get an employee that's really suitable for that vacant slot and besides it doesn't really matter if they have a better review, well it can be a point to be hired, but maybe some of the companies have their own standard to be followed by the employees.

I understand that every company has its own discretion and standard on hiring their employees but I believe that with Trustlogics, their only choice is the best choice. Trustlogics will filter every applicant for their company and will match all skills and employment details to the service that the employer (Service Requester) requires. A review is important but companies can still make their own choice. Trustlogics will only give the reliable details.

It is too much Isn’t it? For me as a concern future user of the project let us give them appreciation on their work and don’t abuse them as a good Team and Developers.

Kindly elaborate your concern about "Having a job because of the project isn’t an achievement. " I think one of the main goals of Trustlogics is to give us decent and quality jobs that are applicable to us. And I think having a job through Trustlogics is a real achievement.

I agree wet you in I believe dudi in trustlogic has its own way to achieve its success in the future and having a job in a project I can say it's very important because each one is working to achieve the success and the good quality of work given to trustlogic help.

Sure enough everyone is keeping an eye for the project. After receiving an award, getting more partners, and signing up MOU with different countries, Trustlogics surely catch everyone's attention by now. This is a good progress for the project and the team behind Trustlogics.
roy.ashton

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:52:45 PM

Seeing that this thread now has more than 4,300 post. I believe that this is one of the most discussed project here in this forum. This is very much a great sign that more and more people are participating and appreciating Trustlogics concept. Good luck and more power to you Trustlogics.
anik anik

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:08:17 AM

May I know if the Validators are individual or a should it be a company to a country? I am considering to be one in my own country to be able to help the hiring industry to be very reliable and free from any dishonest applicants that fake their employment credentials and work experience.

they have one like this.

As what I think, Validators are part of the system of Trust Logic is which they will going to check the background both parties the job seekers and also to a company which the job seekers will be employed. The reason why they need to hired the validators in order to prevent having fake applications and dishonest applicants. It is good for both sides in order to be reliable to the system and when the time comes all of the users can get benefits and opportunity.

Validators are trustlogics partners who will undertake background checks, give ratings
and reviews to help job seekers and provide recruiting solutions for recruitment agencies.
I think, it would be a partnership with a company.

yes thats true ,big companies and agencies should partner with trustlogic and let it become the standard in the recruitment industry.
ocinannaojd

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:44:38 AM

they have one like this.

Validators are trustlogics partners who will undertake background checks, give ratings
and reviews to help job seekers and provide recruiting solutions for recruitment agencies.

yes thats true ,big companies and agencies should partner with trustlogic and
 let it become the standard in the recruitment industry.

what more can get better that this concept, this kind of platform of trustlogic should be the standard worldwide.
Elexsis

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:00:38 AM

what i really love about this concept is the chance that the honest applicant will be more relief
and get more chances of getting hired. Falsification of datas of an applicant is nothing new in this industry.
Yeah that is the essence of this platform to seek the honest applicant base on their education background who does fited on their professional background,so that those dishonest applicant will not allowed to entered to trustlogics.

well you have some point because if you would compared to traditional system some applicant are tampered to this own document,to entry also of their bet company so that this technique are used despite is stickly pohibited that's why,you can make sure to trustlogics applicant that all jobseeker  will be honest according  to their document.
That`s right and besides there will be validators who were going to check each background of the applicant or we can call them as job seekers also which they submitted their documents in the system of Trust Logic. This project is very useful to make things less if you want to find a job and actually you can work also in which company you are really suited too.
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:31:52 AM

Nowadays many projects are the same platform as trustlogics. Then what makes trustlogics different from others?

Ya you are right that there are many other projects in the market but i think they are providing validation services which no one is providing this is the difference between others and this project and no one is gona get job with fake education and experience which is really cool.
Indeed! All users have to submit their true identification files which is the validators in the system of Trust Logic were going to verified if it`s good to be accepted or not, besides as what I have read in their whitepaper people who actually used fakes identification in their files will be banned in the system and as well as any company which is partnered in the system of Trust Logic.
JoshJelly

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:03:52 AM

trustlogic help the jobseeker to be at ease on finding the suitable job for them. based on my experience when applying for a job theres so mush hussle going to the company you want to apply to, wait for them to call if they verified your resume or not, going back for the interview then sometime not getting the job because of other applicants who fake their profiles. but with trustlogic all of that issues will be solved.
You right mate, TrustLogics Project and Platform allows every user to interface their own work and data that will be passe on the company. Very honest work and data collection was a fair documentation on the both employee and employer. Great way to avoid and eliminated illegitimate papers of the dishonest worker.
JoshKulot

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:40:40 AM

Sure enough everyone is keeping an eye for the project. After receiving an award, getting more partners, and signing up MOU with different countries, Trustlogics surely catch everyone's attention by now. This is a good progress for the project and the team behind Trustlogics.
Nowadays hiring system was so damn slow that we can't handle by a single person or even a single company. I prefer this project rather platform because of its rapid service on the users. Maybe a next groundbreaking project in the near future. I'm into this kind of project.
BeshyJelly

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:47:15 AM

Seeing that this thread now has more than 4,300 post. I believe that this is one of the most discussed project here in this forum. This is very much a great sign that more and more people are participating and appreciating Trustlogics concept. Good luck and more power to you Trustlogics.
Good sign of interest on the thread. As I monitored this project I'm almost done. This is sick. I love the way they will change the system of hiring and develop the honest employee and eliminate the dishonest one that was pretty common on the industry. I'm way amazed on how they think this project. Great project to invest in.
JJelly

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:55:23 AM

they have one like this.

yes thats true ,big companies and agencies should partner with trustlogic and
 let it become the standard in the recruitment industry.

what more can get better that this concept, this kind of platform of trustlogic should be the standard worldwide.
The Validator was on a Team. a single person or even a machine can't handle a bunch of people finding their jobs. As far as I know the TrustLogics Partners will hold the validations and other identity check in the first place. The question is will they had a Validators in every countries?
Trustlogic

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:25:06 AM

Dear TrustLogics Community,
Did you know how much it costs if background check of hired candidate is failed? Well, don't even think of it; at TrustLogics, you can gain access to verified profiles.
For more read our White Paper here - https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf
zediefuture

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:04:01 AM

The issue of fake document to  those some  dishonest applicant at will never fade ,but if trustlogics are truly succeed of this project this king of strategy will stop because trustlogics will have also partner who analized the paper of applicant.
dreamvacation2018

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:16:46 AM

The issue of fake document to  those some  dishonest applicant at will never fade ,but if trustlogics are truly succeed of this project this king of strategy will stop because trustlogics will have also partner who analized the paper of applicant.
Really true zediefuture ,that's why trustlogics are also one of leading company to produce honest applicant before  passed to their bet employer so that,it will assure that applicant will comply to their system,
TheBomber

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:01:50 AM

That is true, trustlogics can be a good platform to those who is need of job , the platform represents the system that will help the job seekers and other companies in building a bridge towards the brighter future.
rean7

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:30:16 AM

Nowadays hiring system was so damn slow that we can't handle by a single person or even a single company. I prefer this project rather platform because of its rapid service on the users. Maybe a next groundbreaking project in the near future. I'm into this kind of project.

Yes it is the traditional way of finding a job, even on the internet it is hard to find a job where in you can earn as much of the current online users population, trust logics has a lot to offer and maintaining the high standard of creating a way for everyone, especially the job seekers and the companies itself.
Pages: « 1 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 [208] 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: