Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:37:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 [257] 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
MyInspiration

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:27:20 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2018, 05:56:28 PM by MyInspiration

TrustLogics is very well designed on recruitment system for me. My question is, is the TrustLogics Team of Recruiters overseas can help employee if the employee was in trouble or being hurt by their employer? I some cases TrustLogics is responsible on hiring of employee overseas, can you also help employee if they have been in trouble by the employer specially oversea rather international?
The issue of overseas worker in my country will not  never fade, because for the many reason of jobseeker probably is lack of opportunity and low payment method for the their job,,so that if trustlogics are truly succeed it would be really help to my country ,

Trustlogics will be the bridge between jobseeker and recuiter, if there's some trouble occur with recruiter and jobseeker i think that's different situation and trustlogics is not liable for any problems in the future...

We are on the same side @sonjay, Im also thinking what will trustlogics will do if the person who applied to them are working on foreign country. Are they liable if the person or employee is in distress and not given a good workplace or abused by its employers?
Hey man! That will not be Trustlogics responsibility. Let it be clear, this is not what they wrote in their whitepaper. They are not a recruitment or manpower agency. They are solely responsible for keeping the datas of the users safely and providng them validators.
Nah, of course not. TrustLogics will not get into those responsibilities. The.most possible thing to do, just like partnering with validators, they can as well partner with government office that is incharge of overseas employment. In this way, the people will trust TrustLogics but it will not be responsible for any cases of employees overseas or even locally.  I repeat, it is not anymore their jurisdiction.
Nice idea giga19. I like the idea. You know in the government, every specific period of time they change people incharge of keeping records of people or whatever. In short as the administration changes they change also employees and ias it happens, sometimes records or important documents of the past administrations are being lost, things that need to be traced could not traced anymore. Problem in short. If they will partner with trustlogics, instead of keeping their records of employees in a hackable, tamper-able database, why not in Trustlogics database?

It might become true as trustlogics will fully launch. But in case that the government does not want decentralization, it is hard to change. As we know that government don't care about records, as long as they earned from the treasury of the citizen. Aside from that, the best enemy of government is cryptocurrency, why? Because it provides equal opportunities and fairness among the people. They don't want cryptocurrency to exist because it promotes decentralization wherein fact, they can't do illegal activities. Having a partnership with trustlogics is good but the question is, does the government want it?
I don't want to jump into conclusion, we all know that the government was not really aware of what is the real benefits of cryptocurrency. I think they will realize it somehow when they have seen successful projects like this. Let us continue supporting Trustlogics project. This will be our next step I think.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FAITHriot

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:57:34 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2018, 06:36:02 PM by FAITHriot

TrustLogics is very well designed on recruitment system for me. My question is, is the TrustLogics Team of Recruiters overseas can help employee if the employee was in trouble or being hurt by their employer? I some cases TrustLogics is responsible on hiring of employee overseas, can you also help employee if they have been in trouble by the employer specially oversea rather international?
The issue of overseas worker in my country will not  never fade, because for the many reason of jobseeker probably is lack of opportunity and low payment method for the their job,,so that if trustlogics are truly succeed it would be really help to my country ,

Trustlogics will be the bridge between jobseeker and recuiter, if there's some trouble occur with recruiter and jobseeker i think that's different situation and trustlogics is not liable for any problems in the future...

We are on the same side @sonjay, Im also thinking what will trustlogics will do if the person who applied to them are working on foreign country. Are they liable if the person or employee is in distress and not given a good workplace or abused by its employers?
Hey man! That will not be Trustlogics responsibility. Let it be clear, this is not what they wrote in their whitepaper. They are not a recruitment or manpower agency. They are solely responsible for keeping the datas of the users safely and providng them validators.
Nah, of course not. TrustLogics will not get into those responsibilities. The.most possible thing to do, just like partnering with validators, they can as well partner with government office that is incharge of overseas employment. In this way, the people will trust TrustLogics but it will not be responsible for any cases of employees overseas or even locally.  I repeat, it is not anymore their jurisdiction.
Nice idea giga19. I like the idea. You know in the government, every specific period of time they change people incharge of keeping records of people or whatever. In short as the administration changes they change also employees and ias it happens, sometimes records or important documents of the past administrations are being lost, things that need to be traced could not traced anymore. Problem in short. If they will partner with trustlogics, instead of keeping their records of employees in a hackable, tamper-able database, why not in Trustlogics database?

It might become true as trustlogics will fully launch. But in case that the government does not want decentralization, it is hard to change. As we know that government don't care about records, as long as they earned from the treasury of the citizen. Aside from that, the best enemy of government is cryptocurrency, why? Because it provides equal opportunities and fairness among the people. They don't want cryptocurrency to exist because it promotes decentralization wherein fact, they can't do illegal activities. Having a partnership with trustlogics is good but the question is, does the government want it?
I don't want to jump into conclusion, we all know that the government was not really aware of what is the real benefits of cryptocurrency. I think they will realize it somehow when they have seen successful projects like this. Let us continue supporting Trustlogics project. This will be our next step I think.
I strongly agree with you. When this project succeeds, this will be a global awareness of Blockchain Technology as well as using cryptocurrencies. Trustlogics projects will have a great impact that even the government will notice its greatness. Then this will have a positive result on the employment industry and economy.
ace9989

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:06:05 PM

Till now, there is no platform for recruiters to access as well as verify a candidate’s background. #TrustLogics is a One-Stop platform with up-to-date and #verified #profiles of #jobseekers
For more info log on to trustlogics.io

It means, Trustlogics is the first to have this kind of service in recruitment world. Thanks for this noble visions Trustlogics has.
TrustLogics never cease to amaze me.  Such a wonderful and noble vision as you say. Can’t say more. I really do believe and that they will succeed. This is much needed in the recruitment industry so Why won’t it be accepted. If this will not succeed, it will be such a great loss for the industry.

One-stop and then hit up your phone you will get hired, lol.
This project was a really help on every one of us, finding a job is a very big cost in all point of view good to know that this project exists just to help us get hired in our choice. Good project, outstanding Team and Developers.
well,this shows how truly convenient truslogics will be for their users. and thats what we need rigth now for our hiring system, nowadays i takes forever to get a response from that company you applied for. but with trustlogics one stop platform everything will change and be more faster and convenient for job seekers and recruiters.

“Global Recruiters” everyone. Around of applause on this, this is what I’m thinking of on how TrustLogics will communicate on different languages around the world, and these is the answer for my question. We probably need different recruiters because of our languages and culture barriers that only their own countrymen will understand. Good to know about this.
You are definitely correct! They will have local partners in every country which makes Trustlogics operate globally. Local partners will simply coordinate with their local applicants and job seekers as well as employers.

They should make that in order to prevent messing up. If they have global recruiters that are accountable for their job then it will lead to a prosperous and fast processes of job hiring. However, we will see also some global recruiters who are not suitable for their work. I hope that trustlogics will also maintain the fairness upon jobseekers and eliminate the fraud recruiters.
That's a good suggestion, they need to have a local partners in different countries for them to have smooth operation... And this will be  efficient for both recruiters and jobseekers, since not everyone can understand the same language or English...

Almost everyday or every week trustlogics are announcing their partnership with different countries and company all over the world it will only take a couple of months for them to be acknowledged by other countries foreign or local, it is just my opinion based on what I see on the projects progress.
HappyDumper

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:32:31 PM

Till now, there is no platform for recruiters to access as well as verify a candidate’s background. #TrustLogics is a One-Stop platform with up-to-date and #verified #profiles of #jobseekers

It means, Trustlogics is the first to have this kind of service in recruitment world. Thanks for this noble visions Trustlogics has.
TrustLogics never cease to amaze me.  Such a wonderful and noble vision as you say. Can’t say more. I really do believe and that they will succeed. This is much needed in the recruitment industry so Why won’t it be accepted. If this will not succeed, it will be such a great loss for the industry.

This project was a really help on every one of us, finding a job is a very big cost in all point of view good to know that this project exists just to help us get hired in our choice. Good project, outstanding Team and Developers.
well,this shows how truly convenient truslogics will be for their users. and thats what we need rigth now for our hiring system, nowadays i takes forever to get a response from that company you applied for. but with trustlogics one stop platform everything will change and be more faster and convenient for job seekers and recruiters.

“Global Recruiters” everyone. Around of applause on this, this is what I’m thinking of on how TrustLogics will communicate on different languages around the world, and these is the answer for my question. We probably need different recruiters because of our languages and culture barriers that only their own countrymen will understand. Good to know about this.
You are definitely correct! They will have local partners in every country which makes Trustlogics operate globally. Local partners will simply coordinate with their local applicants and job seekers as well as employers.

They should make that in order to prevent messing up. If they have global recruiters that are accountable for their job then it will lead to a prosperous and fast processes of job hiring. However, we will see also some global recruiters who are not suitable for their work. I hope that trustlogics will also maintain the fairness upon jobseekers and eliminate the fraud recruiters.
That's a good suggestion, they need to have a local partners in different countries for them to have smooth operation... And this will be  efficient for both recruiters and jobseekers, since not everyone can understand the same language or English...
Yeah this one can help trustlogics a lot by putting a satellite or office in every country, the hiring process will become more easy for jobseeker and with the recruiter as well... There will be no language barrier between the two of them, if they put a local partners in the same country... Good idea...

If they will have different office based on different country this is good news for the job seekers and company that will participate on their platform. I hope they will also implement a translation for the local people who will use trustlogics who cant use foreign language.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:03:22 PM

Yeah this one can help trustlogics a lot by putting a satellite or office in every country, the hiring process will become more easy for jobseeker and with the recruiter as well... There will be no language barrier between the two of them, if they put a local partners in the same country... Good idea...

If they will have different office based on different country this is good news for the job seekers and company that will participate on their platform. I hope they will also implement a translation for the local people who will use trustlogics who cant use foreign language.
I’m thinking if they do really need an office for this? Will it not be like LinkedIn and Facebook where everything is online? When we want to see and verify the identity of a person we search for them in LinkedIn or in Facebook but facebook now is full of dummy accounts.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:34:34 PM

I’m thinking if they do really need an office for this? Will it not be like LinkedIn and Facebook where everything is online? When we want to see and verify the identity of a person we search for them in LinkedIn or in Facebook but facebook now is full of dummy accounts.
Facebook also have their main office but they dont have in every country and I think it will be going to be like that. Plain online, not sure though. What I think that needs office or branches is the validators. That is only in my openion but i dont know what will be the best.
1kreasons

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:17:17 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiXWcgJVQAAsJa5.jpg

Facebook also have their main office but they dont have in every country and I think it will be going to be like that. Plain online, not sure though. What I think that needs office or branches is the validators. That is only in my openion but i dont know what will be the best.
We are now.in the new technology and mostly are based online.. definitely, there will be a main office, but proabably if it will.really go global, for instance in asia. They will just put up four offices. North,south east and west.. and so on..
giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:36:53 PM

Hello Everyone,
Weary of surfing different job portals? Cut the chase! Go for TrustLogics , Where you can connect with Recruiters directly to find your ideal job easily. For more info log onto https://trustlogics.io/

Join us on Telegram- https://t.me/trustlogics

This is what trust logics can offer a huge data gathering that will help the job seekers and the recruiters to find the right person for the position that they desire to put in to, it really amaze of how trust logics platform can execute the program precisely, and by the use of block chain it will lessen the delay during the process.
Developing the idea and concept like this kind of a project is very impressive. The job seekers and recruiters can easily stored their data and files which is well-secured and make the hiring process more efficient.
Online Job Hiring is faster not only because it is done virtually but it also minimizes the time consumed in commuting to your job place, lessen one's expenses like train fare, food, and etc. The process remains the same but it can also depend whether the employer would skip the interviewing part.
one of many things trustlogics offers to the hiring industry is efficiency for their candidates/job seekers.
candidates can be very particular about who they work for and these company descriptions often serve as a basis for their application decisions.
It is an opportunity for candidates/job seekers to be part of this Trust Logic system which is what this project proposed to and to find a company that is really suited for them and has a high rating in terms of security and also privacy.

You are right about that, and since then we all know about the security of the TrustLogics about the personal data of the jobseekers is really true and nothing to worry because when they say its secured then it is. For all the jobseekers out there, its time to review all your files and get ready for the launch of the TrustLogics.
But then we cannot assure that it will become secured forevermore. For sure, there are hacks and shutdowns of the system will be experienced by the users. However, it more reliable because the data is kept at hyperledger where is more immutable and secured. TrustLogics commited about the security of the jobseekers or the users and I know they will do that for us.
No doubt about it guys, this is really important for every user in this platform... And if someone tries to hacked the system for sure trustlogics will have back up plans to eliminate those kind of action, we can assure that the data of everyone is safe with them...
With all honesty, all the things needed by job seekers, with perspective.of looking for a job is already offered by TrustLogics.  All are to their advantage. I don't see any reason why this project won't click, i mean successful. They are offering the best in making recruitment processes with ease and comfort.

Pardon me Giga19 but trustlogics is near to become successful. They just need some linkage to the community as well as the effectiveness of their marketing. The team had greatest rewards and the project catches the eye of investors. As of now, publicity is what trustlogics need to do so that their project will not become stagnant when it will launch.
That is why i said, i don't see any reason, that this project won't click.  So therefore, i am with all the reasons backing Trustlogics to be successful, maybe tou.misunderstood my statement. Anyway, good thing is, we are both vying for ghe success of this project.
Dwey

Activity: 251
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:00:06 PM

Hello Everyone,
Weary of surfing different job portals? Cut the chase! Go for TrustLogics , Where you can connect with Recruiters directly to find your ideal job easily. For more info log onto https://trustlogics.io/

This is what trust logics can offer a huge data gathering that will help the job seekers and the recruiters to find the right person for the position that they desire to put in to, it really amaze of how trust logics platform can execute the program precisely, and by the use of block chain it will lessen the delay during the process.
Developing the idea and concept like this kind of a project is very impressive. The job seekers and recruiters can easily stored their data and files which is well-secured and make the hiring process more efficient.
Online Job Hiring is faster not only because it is done virtually but it also minimizes the time consumed in commuting to your job place, lessen one's expenses like train fare, food, and etc. The process remains the same but it can also depend whether the employer would skip the interviewing part.
one of many things trustlogics offers to the hiring industry is efficiency for their candidates/job seekers.
candidates can be very particular about who they work for and these company descriptions often serve as a basis for their application decisions.
It is an opportunity for candidates/job seekers to be part of this Trust Logic system which is what this project proposed to and to find a company that is really suited for them and has a high rating in terms of security and also privacy.

You are right about that, and since then we all know about the security of the TrustLogics about the personal data of the jobseekers is really true and nothing to worry because when they say its secured then it is. For all the jobseekers out there, its time to review all your files and get ready for the launch of the TrustLogics.
But then we cannot assure that it will become secured forevermore. For sure, there are hacks and shutdowns of the system will be experienced by the users. However, it more reliable because the data is kept at hyperledger where is more immutable and secured. TrustLogics commited about the security of the jobseekers or the users and I know they will do that for us.
No doubt about it guys, this is really important for every user in this platform... And if someone tries to hacked the system for sure trustlogics will have back up plans to eliminate those kind of action, we can assure that the data of everyone is safe with them...
With all honesty, all the things needed by job seekers, with perspective.of looking for a job is already offered by TrustLogics.  All are to their advantage. I don't see any reason why this project won't click, i mean successful. They are offering the best in making recruitment processes with ease and comfort.

Pardon me Giga19 but trustlogics is near to become successful. They just need some linkage to the community as well as the effectiveness of their marketing. The team had greatest rewards and the project catches the eye of investors. As of now, publicity is what trustlogics need to do so that their project will not become stagnant when it will launch.
That is why i said, i don't see any reason, that this project won't click.  So therefore, i am with all the reasons backing Trustlogics to be successful, maybe tou.misunderstood my statement. Anyway, good thing is, we are both vying for ghe success of this project.
i totally agree with what you said giga19,there's no reason for trustlogics not succeeding.I too myself is supporting trustlogics all the way to its success.we can all see that trustlogics has good process over the last few weeks they have a ton of partnerships.i really want trustlogics to be successful this could potentially help many job seekers around the world.
kibuloy1987

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:01:10 PM

In this days, Millennials are attracted to companies that have a good brand reputation.
The company is an important part of their self-concept and their social identity.
So that you must to improve your company brand.

That is not good for themselves.
People who look for a good company that has a good reputation with the people is not always a good thing to have.
If you are just starting to work, you must find a company that focuses on their workers who have heart for its people.
you need to learn from your work and not just to earn.

You know what mate, that's the saddest things happened now and its the reality also. Most applicants or majority of them they are after only on earnings, only few employees are learning from their work, So with Trustlogics they assure that the applicants will be approve with a high quality standard as well.

With Trustlogics, you are assured that you will find the best job that fits your profile. They will even have an AI programmed to match the job requirements over the million users of Trustlogics in the future. This is really an interesting project and I am hoping that they will succeed in their pilot testing so they can immediately go forward and be partnered with more countries.

Finding jobs is very difficult too all people nowadays because of much process that you will deal with it.  hope to see the trustlogics project are very good interms of there platform to all jobseeker to find their job easily.
Well this will make possible for trust logics because the team are aware on the problem of every job seekers, and now that the online application is one of the big project of the TrustLogics, i know it will become successful in the field of online application in the blockchain technology.
Most of us here had experienced how hard to fund a decent job or even something that us related to job hunting. It is too much time consuming and sometimes costy enough and in the end sometimes you are not hired and all those efforts are wasted. With these type of program, we are able to submit our applications without further wasting too much of our energy and with the use of internet today, it is more faster and easier for us to submit application forms.
Your right mate, what is good on this project is that the jobseekers has no worries about their personal data that surely safe and secured if they are worried about it. This project helps more people to find its job all over the world.
yeah right,whats actually amazing about trustlogics is with them using the blockchain technology their project will be secured.
all the data sent by the users or the job seekers will be secure in their network and all the job seekers has a fair chance of getting hired.

On my opinion this project is good in the public eye in the first place because all of us will be in the time of applying in a job. This project will be good on my own opinion, brand is just a image and overview, this is change.

There are always good and bad perceptions of the people upon the project. Of course many people will be glad of trustlogics aim but I know some of them hates trustlogics. Well, I don't care with them as long as I know that this project will ultimately solve the problem in the hiring industry.

so how can I buy tokens for fiat?
Hey man! Please look at the site. And just also read the whitepaper so that you know the regulation as well as the objectives of trustlogics and its benefits to the investors.

https://trustlogics.io/

https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf
well,This depends much on your perspective. Are you a job hunter or are you a job hirer or I suppose both. im not going to presume that I know how you want to use an online job portal. I would say that the portal is the differentiator but the inhouse or the outside recruiters for each position. And of source that would be mixed.
there's so many opportunities when it comes to finding jobs online.but there's also some disadvantages when looking for jobs online like,Miss out on great hires because your recruiter is tunneled in on only interviewing candidates with the right keywords in their resume.but with the help of trustlogics, all candidates will have a fair chance of getting the job they applied to.
Yes true through the online site you can find a job or true online ready to apply here, since all companies are already using this application, so the idea of trustlogic is combined to improve the way in which the application is true online & interviews and thus it is possible to improve this way further.
LastRolling

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:15:16 PM

Hello Everyone,

i totally agree with what you said giga19,there's no reason for trustlogics not succeeding.I too myself is supporting trustlogics all the way to its success.we can all see that trustlogics has good process over the last few weeks they have a ton of partnerships.i really want trustlogics to be successful this could potentially help many job seekers around the world.
I personally believe in trustlogics to succeed,they are making process and developments that brings them on succeeding just like what they say the only thing trustlogics is missing is publicity.they need to be known by the public that's why we need to help them be noticed by sharing their platform trough social media platforms.
Bigboss0912

Activity: 183

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:39:51 PM

In this days, Millennials are attracted to companies that have a good brand reputation.
The company is an important part of their self-concept and their social identity.

People who look for a good company that has a good reputation with the people is not always a good thing to have.
If you are just starting to work, you must find a company that focuses on their workers who have heart for its people.

You know what mate, that's the saddest things happened now and its the reality also. Most applicants or majority of them they are after only on earnings, only few employees are learning from their work, So with Trustlogics they assure that the applicants will be approve with a high quality standard as well.

With Trustlogics, you are assured that you will find the best job that fits your profile. They will even have an AI programmed to match the job requirements over the million users of Trustlogics in the future. This is really an interesting project and I am hoping that they will succeed in their pilot testing so they can immediately go forward and be partnered with more countries.

Finding jobs is very difficult too all people nowadays because of much process that you will deal with it.  hope to see the trustlogics project are very good interms of there platform to all jobseeker to find their job easily.
Well this will make possible for trust logics because the team are aware on the problem of every job seekers, and now that the online application is one of the big project of the TrustLogics, i know it will become successful in the field of online application in the blockchain technology.
Most of us here had experienced how hard to fund a decent job or even something that us related to job hunting. It is too much time consuming and sometimes costy enough and in the end sometimes you are not hired and all those efforts are wasted. With these type of program, we are able to submit our applications without further wasting too much of our energy and with the use of internet today, it is more faster and easier for us to submit application forms.
Your right mate, what is good on this project is that the jobseekers has no worries about their personal data that surely safe and secured if they are worried about it. This project helps more people to find its job all over the world.
yeah right,whats actually amazing about trustlogics is with them using the blockchain technology their project will be secured.
all the data sent by the users or the job seekers will be secure in their network and all the job seekers has a fair chance of getting hired.

On my opinion this project is good in the public eye in the first place because all of us will be in the time of applying in a job. This project will be good on my own opinion, brand is just a image and overview, this is change.

There are always good and bad perceptions of the people upon the project. Of course many people will be glad of trustlogics aim but I know some of them hates trustlogics. Well, I don't care with them as long as I know that this project will ultimately solve the problem in the hiring industry.

Hey man! Please look at the site. And just also read the whitepaper so that you know the regulation as well as the objectives of trustlogics and its benefits to the investors.

well,This depends much on your perspective. Are you a job hunter or are you a job hirer or I suppose both. im not going to presume that I know how you want to use an online job portal. I would say that the portal is the differentiator but the inhouse or the outside recruiters for each position. And of source that would be mixed.
there's so many opportunities when it comes to finding jobs online.but there's also some disadvantages when looking for jobs online like,Miss out on great hires because your recruiter is tunneled in on only interviewing candidates with the right keywords in their resume.but with the help of trustlogics, all candidates will have a fair chance of getting the job they applied to.
Yes true through the online site you can find a job or true online ready to apply here, since all companies are already using this application, so the idea of trustlogic is combined to improve the way in which the application is true online & interviews and thus it is possible to improve this way further.
Yes true because the trustlogic way is further strengthened so much more to trust it in the data base, so it's not surprising to be one of the tools to be able to protect the privacy of the trustlogic way, so everyone important things or personal data can be protected against people who are doing unwanted work.
Elexsis

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:00:58 AM

Yes true because the trustlogic way is further strengthened so much more to trust it in the data base, so it's not surprising to be one of the tools to be able to protect the privacy of the trustlogic way, so everyone important things or personal data can be protected against people who are doing unwanted work.
It is very important to have a reliable system for the job seekers so that they can easy to stored their personal data, for them to have no doubt and also they could trust the project for the effective way of security and also privacy of every user.
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:33:52 AM

Hello Everyone,

Well, that's right, there is no such thing that this project won't work properly as what they have proposed to their platform they want to make easiest and efficient way of hiring process. I know there are also disadvantages to this project, but it seems like they have already solution about it.
Jobseeker in a great new job with a great new employer.
If they like the job, but they don’t also like the employer, then they’re not going to take the job.
Trust Logics online recruiting is a major facet of the recruitment process.

Well, you have a point. The system of Trust Logic has validators to make secured and verified not only to every job seeker, but also to a company which the employee we`re going to work. You can`t say that the employer is not good, they will not reach that situation if they are not doing their jobs well.
JoshKulot

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:26:47 AM

We are now.in the new technology and mostly are based online.. definitely, there will be a main office, but proabably if it will.really go global, for instance in asia. They will just put up four offices. North,south east and west.. and so on..
A project that allows everyone to understand. Country based recruiters and validators is a very help on the employee and jobseeker. They can now communicate in different matters without any language and culture barriers. Good to know that TrustLogics Team and Developers come up on this kind of idea.
JoshJelly

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:39:51 AM

Having this as a personal platform on finding job was a very help. People nowadays always hire and apply recruitment agencies and ending up didn't employed on what work or job they want to. Good to know that this project has their own recruiters that allow everyone to be talk to in an efficient and effective way as possible.
Trustlogic

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:26:46 AM

Why Is Immutability A Blessing For Recording An Unalterable History On Blockchain?

Click HERE To Know.
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:18:47 AM

The hiring process steps always the same?
Of course, every organization and company is different.
Trust Logics used a new technology to make our application make easier and convenient.
What works well for Trust Logics may not work well for another.
meme12345

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:33:56 AM

Hello Everyone,

Well, that's right, there is no such thing that this project won't work properly as what they have proposed to their platform they want to make easiest and efficient way of hiring process. I know there are also disadvantages to this project, but it seems like they have already solution about it.
Jobseeker in a great new job with a great new employer.
If they like the job, but they don’t also like the employer, then they’re not going to take the job.
Trust Logics online recruiting is a major facet of the recruitment process.

Well, you have a point. The system of Trust Logic has validators to make secured and verified not only to every job seeker, but also to a company which the employee we`re going to work. You can`t say that the employer is not good, they will not reach that situation if they are not doing their jobs well.

One thing that client must remember is that the recruitment procedure involves actual recruiting.
These type of candidates need to be recruited. Why? Because they’re not actually looking for a job!
They’re probably already being paid well and treated well by their current employer.
However, recruiting passive candidates is NOT easy.

gerald232

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:38:46 AM

TrustLogics using Dubot technology, is an AI engine for moving the TrustLogics platform. DUBOT will analyze user behavior patterns using artificial neural networks and take action to maximize some cumulative reward idea.
Pages: « 1 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 [257] 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: