Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:19:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 [1294] 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 ... 2557 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NXT :: descendant of Bitcoin - Updated Information  (Read 2761530 times)
landomata
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2014, 07:46:16 PM

This seems very wise....i could be wrong, what do you guys think?

"The Ethereum project is also excited to announce the alpha release of the open source testnet client to the community at the beginning of February. This will give people an opportunity to get involved with the project and experiment with Ethereum scripts and contracts, and gain a better understanding of the technical properties of the Ethereum platform. Launching the testnet at this date will give those interested in the fundraiser a chance to better understand what the Ethereum project is about before participating."

Taken from Ethereum Press release: http://blog.ethereum.org/?p=100/conference-testnet-and-fundraiser-updates

Edit: This is allow dev's time to build for the platform so by time it officially launches they can hit the ground running.  Their adapting....this was pointed out as a major problem and now they are trying to resolve it.

My thinking is that they won't need to do IPO some big guys will fund them.....but maybe they will IPO only to gain acceptance from the community and not fall into the same trap as Ripple.

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bithic

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 07:48:06 PM

As far as i remember zerocoin has backdoors... I could try to find in BTT if you like, someone mention it somewhere. Not sure based on what he said it.

Bitcoin will probably use Stealth Addresses:  http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1v7ayg/revolution_in_bitcoin_privacy_stealth_addresses/
to gain anonymity.

Didn't Cfb once say that Alais + encrypted url = stealth address?
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2014, 07:48:48 PM

I'm thinking of paying 1M from my own pocket. Later we can add BCNext's idea if he has any.

Well, don't you think that if this guy was indeed legit, that he would agree to receive his pay once you tested his implementation?

jl777
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2014, 07:48:53 PM

Regarding Mixing Service. Do we need such on-chain service that mixes coins with anonymity-reliability trade-off? 30% anonymity means 70% reliability to get all the coins back. Yes, it means that with 100% anonymity u could get 0% - 200% coins back.

can you elaborate on how the mixing service can work and why such high risks are involved?
the anonymity feature is quite important in my view.

I can't. I don't know the algo. It costs 1M NXT.
I think the above is the algo for zerocoin: http://spar.isi.jhu.edu/~mgreen/ZerocoinOakland.pdf

They even have source code on top of bitcoin released, though my understanding is that it is a slow inefficient version.

I believe their algo is 100% annonymity and 100% coins received and implements a fully cash like behavior

1M NXT to port this to NXT does not sound unreasonable, it is a significant effort to understand the algo enough to port it properly.

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
NxtChg

Activity: 840

Simcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2014, 07:52:55 PM

I'm thinking of paying 1M from my own pocket. Later we can add BCNext's idea if he has any.

Just wait a bit, would you? If Zerocoin can do it (and they have a paper, reading it right now), then we can do it too.

No reason to pay $70,000 to somebody for a similar idea.

Simcoin: https://simtalk.org:444/ | The Simplest Bitcoin Wallet: https://tsbw.io/ | Coinmix: https://coinmix.to | Tippr stats: https://tsbw.io/tippr/
--
About smaragda and his lies: https://medium.com/@nxtchg/about-smaragda-and-his-lies-c376e4694de9
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 07:53:53 PM

Well, I was asking for the transformation of 'nobody can map input transactions to output transactions' to a knapsack.

Go to that link and search for "If all the profits are 1, we can try to minimize the number of items which exactly fill the knapsack" string.

Or I don't get ur question, sorry.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 07:56:10 PM

Well, don't you think that if this guy was indeed legit, that he would agree to receive his pay once you tested his implementation?

That's why I asked Anon about escrow service.
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 07:56:43 PM

Why the NTX coin price is falling ? Any bad new or dump ?

Don't worry. Remember the days when BTC was less than a dollar? These are those days for NXT. These drops are all excellent opportunities to buy. Don't look back some day and kick yourself for not buying now.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 07:57:36 PM

I could try to find in BTT if you like, someone mention it somewhere.

Thank u, but I'll read the whitepaper and google around.
Eadeqa

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 07:58:33 PM

- people using weak passwords

Oh, I remembered what I wanted to ask you, CfB: what do you think about key stretching?

Would this protect users with weak passphrases?

What will protect users would be if the client (by default) creates a very strong (but easy to memorize and type) password that the user must retype in the "next screen".  The user should have the option to override that and create their own password, but by default the client should create one for them Electrum style. Just copy the word list and code from Electrum

https://raw.github.com/spesmilo/electrum/master/lib/mnemonic.py

Electrum 12 random word passwords are very strong, easy to type, and easy to memorize

If anyone has never used Electrum, just download the portable version

https://electrum.org/download.html

and rum it first time and see how it creates 12 word password ("seed") on the first run.

Something like this should be integrated with a client. 

Nomi, Shan, Adnan, Noshi, Nxt, Adn Khn
NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
https://github.com/Lafihh/encryptiontest
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 07:58:49 PM

No reason to pay $70,000 to somebody for a similar idea.

Agree.
jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2014, 07:59:00 PM

Regarding Mixing Service. Do we need such on-chain service that mixes coins with anonymity-reliability trade-off? 30% anonymity means 70% reliability to get all the coins back. Yes, it means that with 100% anonymity u could get 0% - 200% coins back.

why not implement zerocoin's zero knowledge proof on top of NXT blockchain using AM?

James

Let's do it, we just need a simple explanation how it works.

https://github.com/zerocoin

reference source code for alpha zerocoin implementation

jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2014, 08:01:02 PM

why not implement zerocoin's zero knowledge proof on top of NXT blockchain using AM?

James

Klee informed but he dont get answer from the devs

I am saying that we now have 2 million NXT bounty. NXT developers here can do this project!

James

marcus03

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 08:02:43 PM

Here is version 1.4 of my Windows NXT client "NXT Solaris". Still closed-source, so relax...

Download
64-bit Version: NXTSolaris-v1.4-64bit.zip (44.6 MB) – Download here
SHA256 checksum for NXTSolaris-v1.4-64bit.zip: 6C603D8EB47CDF7A054DCEC950E4B08A134A9D2C623C29DC8EB37632DEC6977F

32-bit Version: NXTSolaris-v1.4-32bit.zip (43.8 MB) – Download here
SHA256 checksum for NXTSolaris-v1.4-32bit.zip: 256CF00E1A6C1242556CA4ECAEBB2D0E0C6FAA04CD14CC68B8E850D02C966EAD

For screenshots and everything else please visit: http://nxtsolaris.wordpress.com/

Installation
Simply unzip the archive and run the NXTSolaris.exe file.

The current version 1.4 is not compatible with previous versions, so please delete any existing NXT Solaris files before updating to 1.4.

Roadmap
1.) Move current version of my code to XE5 and release closed source 32-bit and 64-bit versions for Windows. [DONE]
2.) Refactor code to a MVC architecture, so that I can create separate GUIs while using the same version of the business logic code. [90% DONE - Remaining necessary work will show up while doing 3.) ]
3.) Create new GUIs for Windows and OS X using the same business logic, but based on the cross-platform Firemonkey libraries.
4.) Release Windows version (32 and 64 bit) based on FireMonkey.
5.) Release source-code for FireMonkey Windows version.
7.) Release OSX version based on FireMonkey.
8.) Release source code for FireMonkey OSX version.

Changes for v1.4
-Added market charts (DGEX, Bter, NxtChg, Vircurex) and exchange rates (from cyptocoincharts.info)
-Added feature to show NXT assets in other currencies in the personal account management
-You can now synchronize your address book after a NXT Solaris update with default address book that I ship that holds account numbers of exchnages, faucets and such
-Implemented orphan block cleanup
-Moved to Delphi XE5 in preparation for multiplatform support and open-source FireMonkey GUIs
-Windows 32-bit and 64-bit versions are now available

Thanks to NxtChg.com for doing the small animation in the status bar!

Donations
I hope you like my client and I’d be extremely happy to see some donations for the future of this project!

NXT: 1758531264253431177
jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2014, 08:04:31 PM

The following is from zerocoin site. It seems to be nicely documented and also has different things that need to be done. We can have different people doing the different integration tasks in parallel and get this done reasonably quickly.

If there really is 2 million NXT, I bet we can get quite a few very talented people to take long vacations from their real world jobs, or maybe get "sick" and be able to work on this 100%.

James

Integrating with bitcoin clients
libzerocoin provides the core cryptographic routines for the Zerocoin protocol. It is not, however, a complete Zerocoin implementation. On this page we provide a short overview of the additional transaction types and functionality required to add Zerocoin to a Bitcoin client.

Note that this is a high level overview and not a precise description of the message format. We believe those decisions are best left to the Bitcoin/altcoin community.

Note: See the Advanced Integration page for details on incremental deployment, reducing proof bandwidth, etc.

Choosing zerocoin denomination(s)
Unlike Bitcoin, Zerocoin is a coin-based protocol where all coins have some fixed denomination. For example, the value of 1 zerocoin (ZC) might be set at 1 BTC. This value is arbitrary and should be set by protocol convention.

In practice it may be convenient to run several independent Zerocoin instances, where each instance uses a different coin denomination (this is analogous to issuing $1, $5 and $10 bills.) libzerocoin provides native support for multiple denominations. See supporting multiple denominations (TODO) for more on the tradeoffs involved.

Parameter generation
All parties in a Zerocoin deployment must share a common public parameter N. This parameter must be generated by a trusted party and distributed with all clients. See generating Zerocoin parameters for more details.

Coin Minting
To mint a new zerocoin, the user first constructs a new PrivateCoin object, then extracts the public portion of the coin using the getPublicCoin() method. The resulting PublicCoin object can be serialized using the << constructor to obtain a binary array.

The client must now formulate a new ZEROCOIN_MINT transaction to send to the network. This transaction will include:

Bitcoin inputs summing to the denomination of one zerocoin + transaction fees
(OPTIONAL) the denomination of the coin, if more than one denomination is in use
The serialized PublicCoin.
The precise format of the ZEROCOIN_MINT message is left to implementers. Since public coins are relatively small, it may even be possible to 'hack' this capability into a standard Bitcoin transaction without changing the protocol. However you choose to do it, there must be no way for users to redeem the inputs except via a Zerocoin spend transaction.

The client must store the PrivateCoin object in a secure wallet. This object contains the secrets required to spend the coin. NOTE: IF THESE SECRETS ARE COMPROMISED (EVEN AFTER YOU SPEND THE COIN) YOU COULD LOSE BOTH THE COIN AND THE ANONYMITY OF THE COIN. THEY SHOULD BE DESTROYED IMMEDIATELY UPON SPENDING.

Coin validation
Each client (or miner) who receives a ZEROCOIN_MINT transaction must validate the transaction before performing any operations on it. Validation involves the following steps:

Verifying that all Bitcoin inputs are correct and unspent. (These should also authenticate the rest of the transaction including PublicCoin.)
Verifying that all inputs total to the denomination of the coin requested (+ fees).
Deserializing and validating the PublicCoin.
Verifying that this PublicCoin has not appeared in any previous ZEROCOIN_MINT transactions.
Steps (1) and (2) are Bitcoin-specific and require no Zerocoin cryptography. Step (4) requires the client/miner to keep a list of previously minted coins. libzerocoin currently does not provide a data structure for this purpose.

The validation in step (3) will be performed automatically if you use the stream (deserialization) constructor for PublicCoin. If for some reason you don't, you can manually perform validation using the validate() method of that class.

A ZEROCOIN_MINT transaction should be considered confirmed only after it has been included in a certain number of blocks. This number is at the discretion of the implementer.

Validation is as important as normal Bitcoin transaction validation and should happen at the same points. Failure to validate a new Zerocoin could allow double-spending.

Overview of the Spend process
Spending a Zerocoin involves several steps. We first provide a brief overview of the full process, then break out each step in the sections that follow.

The client (spender) first identifies a set of confirmed ZEROCOIN_MINT transactions (by all users) in the block chain (this set must include the zerocoin she intends to spend). We'll call this the confirmed transaction set. She chooses one of these transactions at random and verifies that it has not been redeemed (i.e., it is not referenced in another ZEROCOIN_SPEND transaction). We'll refer to this as the redemption transaction.

She then computes an Accumulator over all the PublicCoin values in the confirmed transaction set. The network can assist with the Accumulator calculation (see 'Calculating the Accumulator' below).

She computes a Witness over the confirmed transaction set and the PrivateCoin she intends to spend.

She then computes a ZEROCOIN_SPEND transaction that includes (A) the identity of the redemption transaction as a Bitcoin input, (B) one or more arbitrary destination Bitcoin addresses as a Bitcoin output, (C) a serial number and signature on the transaction, both of which are computed using the CoinSpend class. The computation of CoinSpend is based on the hash of the transaction, the Accumulator and Witness as well as the unspent PrivateCoin.

The network (particularly the miners) compute the Accumulator over the same transaction set. They perform the following checks: (A) extract the serial number from the CoinSpend object and verify that it has not been used in any other (valid) ZEROCOIN_SPEND transaction, (B) verify the CoinSpend signature (using the included libzerocoin CoinSpend.Verify() method), (C) verify that the specified Bitcoin inputs (referenced in the redemption transaction) have not previously been redeemed by another ZEROCOIN_SPEND.

The network (particularly the miners) confirm the checks of Step [5]. If all checks pass, the ZEROCOIN_SPEND transaction is accepted and confirmed into the block chain. The transaction represents a transfer of value from the inputs of the redemption transaction to the destination Bitcoin addresses specified in the ZEROCOIN_SPEND outputs. Any unclaimed bitcoins are retained by the miner as transaction fees.

The following sections elaborate on each of the steps above.

Calculating the Accumulator
In order to generate or verify ZEROCOIN_SPEND transactions each participant must first compute an Accumulator on the set of confirmed ZEROCOIN_MINT transactions. The accumulator is deterministic (non-randomized) and can be incrementally computed. Calculation can be accomplished in two ways:

The spender/verifier can compute the full accumulator themselves. This is accomplished by instantiating a fresh Accumulator object and using the += or accumulate() methods to add the PublicCoin value from all confirmed ZEROCOIN_MINT transactions.

To reduce clients' computational burden, the miners can incrementally compute the accumulator. This is accomplished by placing an 'Accumulator Checkpoint' within each block. The Accumulator Checkpoint for block i is computed by deserializing the Accumulator Checkpoint in block i-1 into an Accumulator class, then accumulating all valid ZEROCOIN_MINT (PublicCoin) values in block i. If i = 0 an empty Accumulator class is used for the previous Checkpoint.

NOTE: When using Accumulator Checkpoints, all nodes in the network MUST validate each Accumulator Checkpoint before accepting a proposed block. This is done by re-computing the Accumulator Checkpoint using the identical inputs. FAILURE TO VERIFY THE CORRECTNESS OF ACCUMULATOR CHECKPOINTS COULD LEAD TO DOUBLE SPENDING.

Coin spending (detailed)
This section elaborates on Steps [1-4] of the overview above.

The client (spender) first identifies the confirmed transaction set, i.e. the set of confirmed ZEROCOIN_MINT transactions in the block chain. In our expected usage this set will consist of all confirmed transactions. However some clients might choose to use a smaller set -- for example, by selecting only transactions within a specific block range (see 'Using Transaction Windows' on the Advanced Integration page).

The client (spender) now picks at random one confirmed ZEROCOIN_MINT transaction that has not been redeemed (spent) by any ZEROCOIN_SPEND transaction in the block chain. This is the redemption transaction. Note that the redemption transaction is not (except by random chance) the same as the original MINT transaction.

The client (spender) calculates an Accumulator over all confirmed ZEROCOIN_MINT transactions in the first set (specifically, she accumulates the PublicCoin values from each transaction.) She can do this independently, or with the assistance of the Bitcoin network (see 'Calculating the Accumulator').

The client (spender) formats a ZEROCOIN_SPEND transaction. This transaction specifies the set of ZEROCOIN_MINT transactions used to compute the Accumulator (i.e., it might specify block numbers 0-B for some block number B). It also includes the identity of the ZEROCOIN_MINT transaction selected in step (2) as a Bitcoin input. It embeds an arbitrary set of Bitcoin outputs.

The client (spender) generates a CoinSpend signature on the transaction that includes the hash of the transaction as well as the Accumulator and PrivateCoin object. The resulting CoinSpend embeds both a coin serial number and a set of zero-knowledge proofs that prove (A) that the spender knows a coin in the transaction set, (B) that the serial number is consistent with the coin, and (C) the spender knows the secret values for the coin. These are all tied to the transaction hash. The client (spender) serializes the CoinSpend object and transmits the completed ZEROCOIN_SPEND transaction to the network.

Once the ZEROCOIN_SPEND transaction has been confirmed by the network, the spender MUST destroy the PrivateCoin and all secrets to prevent later compromise and de-anonymization.

Coin spend verification (detailed)
This section elaborates on Steps [5, 6] of the overview above.

The network nodes compute the Accumulator over the same transaction set as the spender (this information is taken from the sender's COIN_SPEND transaction).

They now perform the following checks: (A) they extract the serial number from the CoinSpend object and verify that it has not been used in any other (valid) ZEROCOIN_SPEND transaction, (B) verify the CoinSpend signature (using the included libzerocoin CoinSpend.Verify() method), (C) verify that the Bitcoins from the redemption transaction have not previously been redeemed by another ZEROCOIN_SPEND and (D) verify that the Bitcoin input and outputs are consistent.

The network (particularly the miners) confirm the checks of Step [2]. If all checks pass, the ZEROCOIN_SPEND transaction is accepted and confirmed into the block chain. The transaction represents a transfer of value from the inputs of the redemption transaction to the destination Bitcoin address. Any unclaimed bitcoins are retained by the miner as transaction fees.

cc001

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 08:08:23 PM

I just designed and 3d-printed a NXT-keychain Smiley

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
nxtgt

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 08:11:21 PM

nexern, marcus, minus - What are the ETA's of your clients?

Since it's January, would you happen to have a better estimate?
S3MKi
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 08:11:37 PM

not bad
abctc
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1038

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 08:12:15 PM

regarding the mixing.

BCNext once said:
Nxt is being developed with payment privacy in mind.  I have not revealed details yet, but I can say that there is a special account in Nxt (recipient #0), later it will be used for advanced features (mixing, escrow, etc.)
- may be now is time for him to reveal details (to developers).

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

, the Next platform.  Magis quam Moneta (More than a Coin)
NxtChg

Activity: 840

Simcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2014, 08:13:31 PM

http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/899322nxtkeychain.png

Nice Smiley

Simcoin: https://simtalk.org:444/ | The Simplest Bitcoin Wallet: https://tsbw.io/ | Coinmix: https://coinmix.to | Tippr stats: https://tsbw.io/tippr/
--
About smaragda and his lies: https://medium.com/@nxtchg/about-smaragda-and-his-lies-c376e4694de9
Pages: « 1 ... 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 [1294] 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 ... 2557 »
  Print  

Jump to: