Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 01:57:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [AIRDROP] MUXE - innovative platform for all real estate needs  (Read 9415 times)
MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

MUXE - Real Estate Assets Platform

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 11:35:09 AM

After i saw this project on white paper, it seems this is a quality project, and this really makes me interested to join,
good work for MUXE team Good luck for this project.
You should definitely support this project and I assure you that you will not regret it, Have you finished reading their whole white paper? If not, read the whole story and be amazed at the impact it can have on our daily life. Muxe can reduce worry/fatigue in your daily lives.
True! This project is worth of your investment and support because of all the partnerships they had and companies that will support them all the way of the ICO.
Yes, because the current supporters and investors are counted already and if we think carefully about its progress, it's not impossible to reach the Hard cap.

We will be around for a longtime. The MUXE project will be realised under any circumstances. We are building this project to provide a better solution to the market.
Spectacular! I know it already, but the news that comes from you regarding the development of this project is more important and trustworthy. As we continue to support this project we become more assured that whatever happens MUXE will succeed and keep going to the end.

That is a fact indeed! Development is key in the success of our project. On the long term we will certainly be able to proof this.

Join the discussion about Blockchain & Real Estate! | MUXE - innovative platform for all real estate needs | www.muxe.io
Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:24:46 PM

The team prepared all the things needed before they undergo to blockchain and cryptoworld. They really made a partnership before they conduct ICO, by this we can say that the team are all prepared and aware in what they doing. In no time this project will become one of the best application ever use in real estate service.
Yes, that's one of those qualities that's really amazing and we'll see that they really do everything they can to meet all the needs of this project and always follow their Roadmap.

Do the team make some news and updates about the progress in their application or Ico? I guess its important for all investors to know what is the happenings in Muxe project. Please give us more updates it will really help us a lot to see if this is really a worth to invest project.
For an updates and progress of the ICO, you may visit their website and join in their telegram channel. For sure, admins and devs are always active in their telegram channel for any queries of their participants and investors.
even the website there is nothing new can you tell to us the link of their telegram? How many need fund to reach the soft cap and the hard cap?they have an advisor? What are those background and which department or specialize?
Did you visit and sign-up their website already? https://www.muxe.online Did you explore? How do you say nothing new here? Did you notice that they have Alpha version already? Did you test it? I think it's really very important that we have personal research to those project that we are supporting and it is very good that we practice reading repeatedly in their white papers. So that we will not expect more than their plans and Roadmap, why do we expect new things or progress today if on next week will have improvements based on the project's Roadmap? we do not have to tell them to hurry to do things about this project because they know more what to do with this project. Hope you get my point and please keep going by supporting this project with all our Heart Grin We "The community" is very important to them Grin

SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:47:42 PM

I do make some research to Ico that also focus in real estate. I found one successful Ico that also same as your service , Propy.
How can the devs compare propy to Muxe? Also how can you compete with propy after the muxe application launch in the market?

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:33:22 PM

I do make some research to Ico that also focus in real estate. I found one successful Ico that also same as your service , Propy.
How can the devs compare propy to Muxe? Also how can you compete with propy after the muxe application launch in the market?
actually for now their not going to compare any propy from other ico as the same purpose of muxe their focus to the development of the project the team working hard to propose the project to become successful even more competence from other project.
neths29

Activity: 169

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:59:30 PM

actually for now their not going to compare any propy from other ico as the same purpose of muxe their focus to the development of the project the team working hard to propose the project to become successful even more competence from other project.

For some reason I also curious on how muxe will compete to some existing project like propy. They need also to be more competitive . Atleast I believe they have a plan about competing to other application who also offers about real estate issues.

lunatics14

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:05:35 PM

I like that Muxe platform will have a constant updates on new products and services to keep the platform fresh and exciting. Also, they offer a wide and comprehensive range of products and services to cater the real estate market. It is important for Muxe to include new product or service categories in order to keep up with the industry. It is very helpful to all users and clients of having this in their platform.

Glad that you are so positive about our project. We really need all the support that we can get at this moment. We are happy to have you with us. In case you have any questions please let us know!
I am happy too for being part of this ICO because I believe that this will help a lot of people and you have a good purpose in creating this platform. Also, it is very important to any project that the team are being transparent to all their supporters/clients/investors so that you will earn their trust and continue to support your project.
aedankreios

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:11:09 PM

You can even hire handymen with Muxe, everything  from housing bid to repairs, Muxe can really help you achieving your dream home.
because the creator of this project is broad-minded they depend about the technology most people are using now advance tech for everything people like before in real state you need personally talk for any hotel or company about the settlement of your processing house title or what you dream house now you can process just in one apps.
If we are wasting a lot of time to care about things about our Real Estate needs, now it's no longer because MUXE will make it all for us. This MUXE and their Innovative platform will be really useful to us someday.

That is the goal of the MUXE platform.
But we are certainly not limiting the possibillities to just that. We are going to introduce a new solution to the market.
hi dev I just want to know what are those problem in the market can possible to change or fix by muxe? What are kind of benefits can I get if I'm going to invest? Do you have any partnership can muxe help to be success in the future?

MUXE token is the cryptocurrency for all transactions on the platform that will be used for purchases of home, office supplies, rental payments to contractors' fees.
MUXE platform provides a wide range of varied products and services to cater to almost everyone's need from a home supplies or office renovation to property development projects.
It is a single decentralized platform using Blockchain technology and cryptocurrency for transactions. This revolutionary platform will provide the convenience, increase efficiency and money (time) saving for their users.
The MUXE platform allows users to easily LIST, SEARCH, BUY and SELL real estate related products and services on a secured P2P platform using blockchain technology
It is the one-stop real estate products and services platform that can integrate blockchain technology with MUXE tokens for real estate industry.
MUXE is easily accessed, convenient, private and secured for everyone to perform their transactions.

thankyou for the answer how about the security how will you prove it this not be  scam or hack of someone else, for example, have a business which is furniture and I need more set of table for the office by department how can you sure there are going to shipping to place safety? how does the transaction run?

All of the MUXE transactions with regards in real estate needs will be rendered via smart contract with the use of blockchain technology this platform of muxe allows to be executed the transaction systematically which is very transparent and well efficient.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
olegna17

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:36:47 PM

You can even hire handymen with Muxe, everything  from housing bid to repairs, Muxe can really help you achieving your dream home.
because the creator of this project is broad-minded they depend about the technology most people are using now advance tech for everything people like before in real state you need personally talk for any hotel or company about the settlement of your processing house title or what you dream house now you can process just in one apps.
If we are wasting a lot of time to care about things about our Real Estate needs, now it's no longer because MUXE will make it all for us. This MUXE and their Innovative platform will be really useful to us someday.

That is the goal of the MUXE platform.
But we are certainly not limiting the possibillities to just that. We are going to introduce a new solution to the market.
hi dev I just want to know what are those problem in the market can possible to change or fix by muxe? What are kind of benefits can I get if I'm going to invest? Do you have any partnership can muxe help to be success in the future?

MUXE token is the cryptocurrency for all transactions on the platform that will be used for purchases of home, office supplies, rental payments to contractors' fees.
MUXE platform provides a wide range of varied products and services to cater to almost everyone's need from a home supplies or office renovation to property development projects.
It is a single decentralized platform using Blockchain technology and cryptocurrency for transactions. This revolutionary platform will provide the convenience, increase efficiency and money (time) saving for their users.
The MUXE platform allows users to easily LIST, SEARCH, BUY and SELL real estate related products and services on a secured P2P platform using blockchain technology
It is the one-stop real estate products and services platform that can integrate blockchain technology with MUXE tokens for real estate industry.
MUXE is easily accessed, convenient, private and secured for everyone to perform their transactions.

thankyou for the answer how about the security how will you prove it this not be  scam or hack of someone else, for example, have a business which is furniture and I need more set of table for the office by department how can you sure there are going to shipping to place safety? how does the transaction run?

All of the MUXE transactions with regards in real estate needs will be rendered via smart contract with the use of blockchain technology this platform of muxe allows to be executed the transaction systematically which is very transparent and well efficient.
With the help of  P2P platform of Muxe that allows the buyer and seller to communicate or transact directly with each other on Muxe VPN. With these direct access for all parties, fees and other surcharges will be eliminated and leads to cost savings and discounts. I think this will avoid people from scamming.
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:15:43 PM

I'm just curious to what extent legal actions can this platform help the clients if anything goes wrong with the transaction? I'm pertaining to"back-jobs".

For example, I hire a plumber to install my waterline then after a few months problem would arise far from repair. Is Muxe be eligible for any function or extent client support if case like this happens?
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:38:18 PM

When will be the release of the platform’s trial/beta version? This is a must try app. I wanna see how it works and make an insight about it.
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:45:01 AM

When will be the release of the platform’s trial/beta version? This is a must try app. I wanna see how it works and make an insight about it.
i also ask about that. i also want to see how good and how to run muxe application. not all of us are relative in industry of real state so its much better if the application are easy to understand. im still looking for more updates.
Pitchipuff

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:12:04 AM

I'm just curious to what extent legal actions can this platform help the clients if anything goes wrong with the transaction? I'm pertaining to"back-jobs".

For example, I hire a plumber to install my waterline then after a few months problem would arise far from repair. Is Muxe be eligible for any function or extent client support if case like this happens?
maybe something like that muxe not totally release the function basing of their system let just be waiting patiently what is the next step of the team and a further update on their site.
x441parot

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:21:39 AM

It seems like these kinds of questions are repeated all the time?

Please take note:

Quote from: MuxeProject P.14 #262

We are unique in every way that we are. We dont follow anyone else their lead but instead we create our own lead. We make mistakes as we move and learn from them. By introducing new updates and features everyday we believe we have a great shot at the long run in the market.

Quote from: SantiagoEmz on July 23, 2018, 04:24:15 PM P.23 #441
Yes, the platform is good. So as a concept is in demand to some investors. It will get more investors and collect enough funds 70 million dollar . But the true question here is how it will compete in their competitor . Do you have plan for the future? I like to hear. Thanks.

Quote from: MuxeProject P.26 #515
We are building many different aspects into our platform. We have raised amazing results with the investors that backed our project so far.
Even though we are far from our softcap the muxe project will certainly continue no matter the results. All though we have alot of plans for the long run.

Our private investors are supporting us every month in order to make sure that the MUXE platform will be realized.

Note: As far as I know this question was repeated again by someone. But I've been lazy for searching it. Please, do not ignore MuxeProject's answers
so that the questions are not repeated.
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:32:02 AM

Hey, devs.
I got in this idea. I'm interested to watch how the owners realize the plan!
Please check this out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6M5KozVBqc&t=5s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61M93n2XLSQ&t=6s

Those Videos helped me to better understand about MUXE, and of course I have learned more from their White paper
and there I saw how much its potential in the market. You can also sign up here: https://www.muxe.online/
Thanks for your support Anya!

Glad to have such an active and supporting community with us! It is really glad to see this.
We are also happy with the hard work we see throughout the MUXE Team and it's one of the reasons why we stay here until we reach success. Because we hope that MUXE will be able to provide convenience for us in the future because the time will come that the MUXE will works for us.

Thank you very much. Have you already signed up on our platform? https://www.muxe.online
Done already, So far, I'm still exploring it. If I am not mistaken, last week there was little error in the display of this website. So I rested first, but it's beautiful and many well-known people and entrepreneurs sign up here already so I was amazed.

Guys, also try it for yourself to be able to give a review on this website. https://www.muxe.online

Thank you for the support! We are really happy that people are sharing our network!
We need to do this, for even this way we can help MUXE and to see that this project is existing in the future. Your network is eligible to share with others over and over again, so they can see the beauty and benefits that we can get when it's successful. And they can see that this is worthwhile to support and invest in it.

jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:33:46 AM

I expect this plan grows well and excellent. Absorbing project, attentive activity, classy idea!
Yes I also think so that the plans will grow excellently and well because they have the set of best people in every field of work and expertise in this project. And will definitely looking in every detail that they need to make this project successful.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:38:03 AM

Hey, devs.
I got in this idea. I'm interested to watch how the owners realize the plan!
Please check this out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6M5KozVBqc&t=5s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61M93n2XLSQ&t=6s

Those Videos helped me to better understand about MUXE, and of course I have learned more from their White paper
and there I saw how much its potential in the market. You can also sign up here: https://www.muxe.online/
Thanks for your support Anya!

Glad to have such an active and supporting community with us! It is really glad to see this.
We are also happy with the hard work we see throughout the MUXE Team and it's one of the reasons why we stay here until we reach success. Because we hope that MUXE will be able to provide convenience for us in the future because the time will come that the MUXE will works for us.

Thank you very much. Have you already signed up on our platform? https://www.muxe.online
Done already, So far, I'm still exploring it. If I am not mistaken, last week there was little error in the display of this website. So I rested first, but it's beautiful and many well-known people and entrepreneurs sign up here already so I was amazed.

Guys, also try it for yourself to be able to give a review on this website. https://www.muxe.online

Thank you for the support! We are really happy that people are sharing our network!
Yes! this project is really worthy of all the support and trust of the community because they really have a great platform that will definitely boom the world of blockchain technology.
MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 07:13:50 AM

The team prepared all the things needed before they undergo to blockchain and cryptoworld. They really made a partnership before they conduct ICO, by this we can say that the team are all prepared and aware in what they doing. In no time this project will become one of the best application ever use in real estate service.
Yes, that's one of those qualities that's really amazing and we'll see that they really do everything they can to meet all the needs of this project and always follow their Roadmap.

Do the team make some news and updates about the progress in their application or Ico? I guess its important for all investors to know what is the happenings in Muxe project. Please give us more updates it will really help us a lot to see if this is really a worth to invest project.
For an updates and progress of the ICO, you may visit their website and join in their telegram channel. For sure, admins and devs are always active in their telegram channel for any queries of their participants and investors.
even the website there is nothing new can you tell to us the link of their telegram? How many need fund to reach the soft cap and the hard cap?they have an advisor? What are those background and which department or specialize?
Did you visit and sign-up their website already? https://www.muxe.online Did you explore? How do you say nothing new here? Did you notice that they have Alpha version already? Did you test it? I think it's really very important that we have personal research to those project that we are supporting and it is very good that we practice reading repeatedly in their white papers. So that we will not expect more than their plans and Roadmap, why do we expect new things or progress today if on next week will have improvements based on the project's Roadmap? we do not have to tell them to hurry to do things about this project because they know more what to do with this project. Hope you get my point and please keep going by supporting this project with all our Heart Grin We "The community" is very important to them Grin

I think we need to ask you to join our team you seem to have a great feeling for our project! Do you like PR Work? Thank you very much for all your support.

Join the discussion about Blockchain & Real Estate! | MUXE - innovative platform for all real estate needs | www.muxe.io
MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 07:16:06 AM

We are complete different then other Real Estate based projects. We focus on the market segments beyond Real Estate rather then on Real Estate itself.
Our Alpha Platform: https:/www.muxe.online is a great example of what we are expanding to.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 07:19:30 AM

Exactly what you say! We are completely different then other projects as we have our own methods, vision, and ways of doing things.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 07:20:29 AM

For some reason I also curious on how muxe will compete to some existing project like propy. They need also to be more competitive . Atleast I believe they have a plan about competing to other application who also offers about real estate issues.

We will notyet reveal our exact strategies but we certainly have some interesting stuff planned to be introduced over time. The release of the CcS Marketplace will be the biggest update of this year.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: