Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:03:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [AIRDROP] MUXE - innovative platform for all real estate needs  (Read 9415 times)
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:01:07 AM

Hey, devs.
I got in this idea. I'm interested to watch how the owners realize the plan!
Please check this out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6M5KozVBqc&t=5s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61M93n2XLSQ&t=6s

Those Videos helped me to better understand about MUXE, and of course I have learned more from their White paper
and there I saw how much its potential in the market. You can also sign up here: https://www.muxe.online/
Thanks for your support Anya!

Glad to have such an active and supporting community with us! It is really glad to see this.
We are also happy with the hard work we see throughout the MUXE Team and it's one of the reasons why we stay here until we reach success. Because we hope that MUXE will be able to provide convenience for us in the future because the time will come that the MUXE will works for us.

Thank you very much. Have you already signed up on our platform? https://www.muxe.online
Done already, So far, I'm still exploring it. If I am not mistaken, last week there was little error in the display of this website. So I rested first, but it's beautiful and many well-known people and entrepreneurs sign up here already so I was amazed.

Guys, also try it for yourself to be able to give a review on this website. https://www.muxe.online
when I look at in the youtube MUXE vidio, this becomes more aware and understanding in the MUXE project, and I think the outsiders will feel the loss if they do not join the MUXE, because it is obvious that this project will be a success in the future, and the team was very active in the forum I am very happy and interested to immediately buy token MUXE.
Those who do not support this project today will be regrettable someday, but of course we can not get rid of the fact that they can still benefit from MUXE in the future.

IYAH

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:13:23 AM

I expect this plan grows well and excellent. Absorbing project, attentive activity, classy idea!
Yes I also think so that the plans will grow excellently and well because they have the set of best people in every field of work and expertise in this project. And will definitely looking in every detail that they need to make this project successful.
Looking upon how consistent the admins and the developers seeking in every queries and providing all the information needed, this goona be some step closer to success. By providing excellent service, and making sure that this platform really helps a lot with the community.

Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:42:57 AM

Admins and the community is very active. That is a good thing for MUXE. I hope that the developers are also active in making progress for the platform. A lot to expect from MUXE. Hope it goes all the way.
Yes, it is good to have an active community and admins in a project. This will create a good communication between the participants of Muxe and the team. People will learn from reading all the information that admins are sharing in this forum. Hopefully, the team won't get tired of answering all the queries of people about their platform.
As far as I know, they mentioned before that they were busy with many things, mainly in the development of their Platform, so I think we do not have to worry about something else. You do not even notice that the founder of MUXE is interacting with us this past few days. In those matters we see that they are really concerned with the community and they don't neglect us.
Maryqueen Finez

Merit: 11

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:15:59 AM

Hey, devs.
Please check this out:

Those Videos helped me to better understand about MUXE, and of course I have learned more from their White paper
and there I saw how much its potential in the market. You can also sign up here: https://www.muxe.online/

Glad to have such an active and supporting community with us! It is really glad to see this.
We are also happy with the hard work we see throughout the MUXE Team and it's one of the reasons why we stay here until we reach success. Because we hope that MUXE will be able to provide convenience for us in the future because the time will come that the MUXE will works for us.

Thank you very much. Have you already signed up on our platform? https://www.muxe.online
Done already, So far, I'm still exploring it. If I am not mistaken, last week there was little error in the display of this website. So I rested first, but it's beautiful and many well-known people and entrepreneurs sign up here already so I was amazed.

Guys, also try it for yourself to be able to give a review on this website. https://www.muxe.online

Thank you for the support! We are really happy that people are sharing our network!
We need to do this, for even this way we can help MUXE and to see that this project is existing in the future. Your network is eligible to share with others over and over again, so they can see the beauty and benefits that we can get when it's successful. And they can see that this is worthwhile to support and invest in it.

I couldnt agree more with you. Community engagement is one of the most important aspects of project successrates. Without a dedicated community a online project most likely has no purpose.
You ACT We Support :-D Why we can not support this project wholeheartedly, if these kinds of promises and plans are what MUXE wants us to experience in the future?

UI & UX
Our UI features will allow the user to quickly search, view, locate and
trace their preferred or favourite products and services for future
references. It will have a clean, user friendly and simple design to
cater the wide age group of users.

Recommendations, Guides and Tips
It is essential to place a system for recommendations, guides and
tips that can be turned on or off when desired by users during their
browsing, search or transaction. These components can assist the
user in their decision making and optimize their experience on the
platform.

Up to Date Technology
MUXE will offer new and up to date technologies and plug-ins such
like AR and VR apps to assist our users when choosing paint colours,
interior designs, furniture, viewing of an apartment, comparing new
designs and layouts, which traditional method would not have been
possible.

MUXE has amazingly great Goals, this is a great help for us, they have Up to Date Technology which we can use wherever we are. Having AR and VR apps is an amazing way to make our jobs faster, for choosing the ones we want like paint, apartments, interior designs and furniture.
Because of these features, Muxe project will attract more investors and their future clients/customers. They are very detailed in what they want for this project and what they can really offer to all people.
Even MUXE UI features, will bring us great help in planning the materials and things we want to buy in the future. We can also prepare the quality of the products we want to buy and fit to our budget.

Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:23:16 AM

Hey, devs.
Please check this out:

Thank you for the support! We are really happy that people are sharing our network!
We need to do this, for even this way we can help MUXE and to see that this project is existing in the future. Your network is eligible to share with others over and over again, so they can see the beauty and benefits that we can get when it's successful. And they can see that this is worthwhile to support and invest in it.

I couldnt agree more with you. Community engagement is one of the most important aspects of project successrates. Without a dedicated community a online project most likely has no purpose.
You ACT We Support :-D Why we can not support this project wholeheartedly, if these kinds of promises and plans are what MUXE wants us to experience in the future?

UI & UX

platform.

Up to Date Technology
possible.

MUXE has amazingly great Goals, this is a great help for us, they have Up to Date Technology which we can use wherever we are. Having AR and VR apps is an amazing way to make our jobs faster, for choosing the ones we want like paint, apartments, interior designs and furniture.
Because of these features, Muxe project will attract more investors and their future clients/customers. They are very detailed in what they want for this project and what they can really offer to all people.
Even MUXE UI features, will bring us great help in planning the materials and things we want to buy in the future. We can also prepare the quality of the products we want to buy and fit to our budget.
Their Recommendations, Guides and Tips can also help us greatly because we will not be too tired of our decision-making when it comes to the things we plan and want to do in our homes, offices and warehouses. Because MUXE can help us with this stuff. And that's not all, expert people will still be provided by MUXE to provide us recommendations, guides and tips that we need.
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:58:00 PM

Hey, devs.
Please check this out:

UI & UX

platform.

Up to Date Technology
possible.

Their Recommendations, Guides and Tips can also help us greatly because we will not be too tired of our decision-making when it comes to the things we plan and want to do in our homes, offices and warehouses. Because MUXE can help us with this stuff. And that's not all, expert people will still be provided by MUXE to provide us recommendations, guides and tips that we need.
its look like all we need stuff is on the muxe now? For budgeting to planning this is big help who planning to have a business but after all their need the example of the product and also what kind of the transaction process.. Make them people know the easy step of the procedure.
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:28:00 PM

Admins and the community is very active. That is a good thing for MUXE. I hope that the developers are also active in making progress for the platform. A lot to expect from MUXE. Hope it goes all the way.
Yes, it is good to have an active community and admins in a project. This will create a good communication between the participants of Muxe and the team. People will learn from reading all the information that admins are sharing in this forum. Hopefully, the team won't get tired of answering all the queries of people about their platform.

I know many ico where the devs and people behind the project are all active. From their telegram to bitcoin forum. And all of that ico become successful. The team really do their best to explain and talk to investor and some supporter of muxe. By this I really think this could become a successful project.
That's why i'm supporting this ICO until the end because I saw the hard work and dedications of all the admins and the team to deliver a good service to their supporters. They'll make sure that they will cater all the queries and comments of all the people in this forum.
Metallikcwot

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:55:52 PM

What are the plan of the team if the ico fail to collect and reach the hard cap $70 million ? What will you do if that happens?
lunatics14

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:02:13 PM

What are the plan of the team if the ico fail to collect and reach the hard cap $70 million ? What will you do if that happens?
I don't think any of the ICO or project will think that they will fail. Upon reading their white paper, the team didn't think that this ICO will be failed. But they are very positive that they will reach their target amount and their ICO will be successful. And here are their next plan after a successful ICO:
- New Partners
It is in the plans for MUXE to include Home delivery services and collaborate with other partners to bring value-added services for our MUXE holders. The collaboration includes companies from fast food, supermarkets, pharmacy, health care, medical and dry cleaning. Home stays platform like AirBnB would form good partnership for both platform using MUXE tokens as payment gateway.
- Hard Folk
When transaction volumes increase in specific business sector, we plan to hard folk some of these tokens to support the demands and increase the value of MUXE over time.
- MUXE-cash
Proposed cryptocurrency for fast moving and smaller transactions within limits of certain value.
- MUXE-block
Proposed cryptocurrency for special development projects and sales of higher transaction amount.
bergong

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:30:16 AM

As far as I know, they mentioned before that they were busy with many things, mainly in the development of their Platform, so I think we do not have to worry about something else. You do not even notice that the founder of MUXE is interacting with us this past few days. In those matters we see that they are really concerned with the community and they don't neglect us.

really sir, when we saw the team really cared about this forum and it was not necessary for us to doubt it again, for us to support and surely the success that we will see in the future of MUXE.
jomel

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:17:52 AM

I think the plan if the MUXE team if they tend to failed and accomplished their goal to reached the $70 million is they will burn the unsold tokens but let us hope and believe that they will reach the hard cap.
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:20:25 AM

The real estate business is uncharted by blockchain technology, and this project provides a solution to the problem. MUXE platform provides secure and transparent authenticity with the support of a professional team and also well organized. I think this project will run and be realized well.

Yes, you right. The Muxe platform has a potential to help and make service that is related to real estate business. As of the moment they still working for the muxe application. Lets just wait and hope for the best for that application.

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:51:02 AM

I expect this plan grows well and excellent. Absorbing project, attentive activity, classy idea!
Yes I also think so that the plans will grow excellently and well because they have the set of best people in every field of work and expertise in this project. And will definitely looking in every detail that they need to make this project successful.
Looking upon how consistent the admins and the developers seeking in every queries and providing all the information needed, this goona be some step closer to success. By providing excellent service, and making sure that this platform really helps a lot with the community.
Indeed and I believe also to what you have said that they are near to success because the team is very acive in everything that is needed and they also stick to their plan and roadmap.
Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:18:10 AM

Hey, devs.
Please check this out:

UI & UX

platform.

Up to Date Technology
possible.

its look like all we need stuff is on the muxe now? For budgeting to planning this is big help who planning to have a business but after all their need the example of the product and also what kind of the transaction process.. Make them people know the easy step of the procedure.
I think we will be lazy with this project, Just kidding Grin This project will help us to do many things that we need do. Even we are in our office, then our workers needed the materials in our project we can support them with the MUXE Platform. And as ordinary people, we can also ask for their Platform's help with the designs, materials and quality that we will need in our work.
Anya Doreen

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:50:49 AM

Hey, devs.
Please check this out:

UI & UX

platform.

Up to Date Technology
possible.

I think we will be lazy with this project, Just kidding Grin This project will help us to do many things that we need do. Even we are in our office, then our workers needed the materials in our project we can support them with the MUXE Platform. And as ordinary people, we can also ask for their Platform's help with the designs, materials and quality that we will need in our work.
Even though we handle three or more projects, we can synchronize together using the MUXE platform. Through MUXE we can increase our profits even we are not too strenuous at work. In modern era we need to acknowledge that we should use Brain and Technology together for easier work. But take note, we need to be prepared for everything and we still need to know how  to do different jobs manually in case of sudden loss of power.

lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:04:46 AM

The real estate business is uncharted by blockchain technology, and this project provides a solution to the problem. MUXE platform provides secure and transparent authenticity with the support of a professional team and also well organized. I think this project will run and be realized well.

Yes, you right. The Muxe platform has a potential to help and make service that is related to real estate business. As of the moment they still working for the muxe application. Lets just wait and hope for the best for that application.

Not just the real estate business but the whole industry. This will help not only the businessmen but also the professionals. You can find a career in the platform or people who needs manpower for their home improvement will find you if you(let's say you are a professional carpenter, engineer, and etc).
Metallikcwot

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:29:32 AM

Not just the real estate business but the whole industry. This will help not only the businessmen but also the professionals. You can find a career in the platform or people who needs manpower for their home improvement will find you if you(let's say you are a professional carpenter, engineer, and etc).

Why such difficulties? A simple site for such a project is not it enough?
Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:43:36 AM

Even ordinary people can get help from MUXE greatly, and whatever angle you look at we are really benefiting from the MUXE Platform. Yes, especially those who are professionals and experts, MUXE will help them with their tasks and how to speed them up.

Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:07:09 AM

The team and the community is working very hard to post updates and info regarding the project. If this one is put into work, I am sure more and more will be beneficiary to its system, both users and service providers.
Maryqueen Finez

Merit: 11

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:34:42 AM

The team and the community is working very hard to post updates and info regarding the project. If this one is put into work, I am sure more and more will be beneficiary to its system, both users and service providers.
Correct, but of course we also need to do everything we can do to contribute help to MUXE. For them to succeed in the end, and to see that MUXE platform is working in the future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: