Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:43:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 [1273] 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3058423 times)
crazy-igzo

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

Data Scientist

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 03:10:43 PM

You guys should make an option in the gaming wallet where we can set our fee ourselves, the payouts rfom DGB gaming are comming in little chunks which requier a greater feee if we wana send the alltogather later,,, mine are unconfirmed for over 4 days now.
http://digiexplorer.info/address/DKM5PwZe67gtDaMZuQ9weTHxNU5FUCQuWf

is everybody having problem with there wallet! cuz mine is freezing 61000 dgb! I saw the "UNCONFIRMED TRANSACTION!"  which  is what happened to my transaction.
jared said he's working on an update to the wallet! but I think that won't solve the problem. I'm a newbie to all this(crypto-world). will it be available after the wallet update get fixed ?
sorry for being impatient.

Did you send the transaction with a fee?

no. chrome wallet does not require fee to send. does it? I have sent before successfully.

So all transactions are prioritized in blocks relative to the fee that you pay to the network I believe. I suggest next time you send out a transaction you add a minor 0.0001 DGB fee which should resolve any future errors. If your transaction has already been broadcasted onto the network (if you have a tx id) then you will just have to wait for the transaction to get mined.

tx id ? and I don't really get it.  and is it normal to stay unmined for like for 2 weeks

I can't objectively answer that question as I do not know if its normal. However it is always advised to add a small fee to any transaction in order to make sure it gets mined with priority.

A tx id is the id for the transaction that you've sent. I don't use the gaming wallet but I presume its a simple right click, copy transaction id.

For gaming wallet, normally you would go to history click that and get an option to see it on the blockchain.It wont be here if it is still pending and you should get a message saying that in send.
Sometimes, instead of being able to see past transactions on the blockchain, I get a blank page. Press escape to take you back to history.

Ok, this is a bug and seems to happen if you do this a second time, close and open the wallet again and it appears to work again.

In this case it's clearly not in the blockchain.

plug into a power source, -reindex, and go away for several hours.

That might not be needed after the update . . . we'll have to wait and see what's addressed this time around.

I don't think you can reindex a gaming wallet, its an API service. https://dgbwallet.com:3232/bws/api

and there seems to be some kind of broadcast issue, where the wallet does not connect.  I'm assuming this is because devs working on issues.

this is the link of the transaction on the blockchain , http://digiexplorer.info/tx/0ccef56f85c7cce8a0a893621583b1a52ce2318e7bf1305952f9c3f3bddd57dd
I think I'll try reindexing
HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 03:12:19 PM

You guys should make an option in the gaming wallet where we can set our fee ourselves, the payouts rfom DGB gaming are comming in little chunks which requier a greater feee if we wana send the alltogather later,,, mine are unconfirmed for over 4 days now.
http://digiexplorer.info/address/DKM5PwZe67gtDaMZuQ9weTHxNU5FUCQuWf

is everybody having problem with there wallet! cuz mine is freezing 61000 dgb! I saw the "UNCONFIRMED TRANSACTION!"  which  is what happened to my transaction.
jared said he's working on an update to the wallet! but I think that won't solve the problem. I'm a newbie to all this(crypto-world). will it be available after the wallet update get fixed ?
sorry for being impatient.

Did you send the transaction with a fee?

no. chrome wallet does not require fee to send. does it? I have sent before successfully.

So all transactions are prioritized in blocks relative to the fee that you pay to the network I believe. I suggest next time you send out a transaction you add a minor 0.0001 DGB fee which should resolve any future errors. If your transaction has already been broadcasted onto the network (if you have a tx id) then you will just have to wait for the transaction to get mined.

tx id ? and I don't really get it.  and is it normal to stay unmined for like for 2 weeks

I can't objectively answer that question as I do not know if its normal. However it is always advised to add a small fee to any transaction in order to make sure it gets mined with priority.

A tx id is the id for the transaction that you've sent. I don't use the gaming wallet but I presume its a simple right click, copy transaction id.

For gaming wallet, normally you would go to history click that and get an option to see it on the blockchain.It wont be here if it is still pending and you should get a message saying that in send.
Sometimes, instead of being able to see past transactions on the blockchain, I get a blank page. Press escape to take you back to history.

Ok, this is a bug and seems to happen if you do this a second time, close and open the wallet again and it appears to work again.

In this case it's clearly not in the blockchain.

plug into a power source, -reindex, and go away for several hours.

That might not be needed after the update . . . we'll have to wait and see what's addressed this time around.

I don't think you can reindex a gaming wallet, its an API service. https://dgbwallet.com:3232/bws/api

and there seems to be some kind of broadcast issue, where the wallet does not connect.  I'm assuming this is because devs working on issues.

That was my big doubt. If it's not possible, then it comes down to patience and faith, as stated above. Wink

That having been said, and especially if true, it might not be a bad idea for everyone who is experiencing the same issue to post their own individual address just like OZmaster did in this subject's original post. It can't be of harm, and it just might be of help to the Devs working on this.

esotericizm

Activity: 750
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 03:25:33 PM

More than likely a fee issue.

For anybody having the problem keep the wallet closed for a while and hopefully the tx should drop from the mempool and be refunded eventually (I can't really give a timeframe). In the meantime I'm working to see if we can double spend these transactions with a higher fee to get them pushed through but I can't duplicate the problem which makes it hard.
bobthenager

Activity: 443
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2016, 03:35:38 PM

I smell a moon comin' soon....
bitkapp

Activity: 517

aka alaniz

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 04:00:34 PM

For anybody having the problem keep the wallet closed for a while and hopefully the tx should drop from the mempool and be refunded eventually (I can't really give a timeframe). In the meantime I'm working to see if we can double spend these transactions with a higher fee to get them pushed through but I can't duplicate the problem which makes it hard.

Couldn't we get the dev mining pool to mine these stuck transactions directly?

Jumbley
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 04:03:18 PM

thanks esotericizm, I think most people run into issues when they try and send the entire contents of their wallets.
I was able to send everything but the last 6.27 DGB, I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.  Grin
esotericizm

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 05:05:30 PM

thanks esotericizm, I think most people run into issues when they try and send the entire contents of their wallets.
I was able to send everything but the last 6.27 DGB, I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.  Grin

Okay I think I've tracked down the problem, I won't be able to get it fixed tonight but expect an update tomorrow.

Cheers.
OZmaster

Activity: 804

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 05:28:48 PM

Ok,so i'll ask for help again,,,, how do i import my DGB gaming wallet backup into the core wallet?

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 06:01:55 PM

Ok,so i'll ask for help again,,,, how do i import my DGB gaming wallet backup into the core wallet?
I said before I’m not sure if this is possible. First thing to try is scroll down from Home where it should show any unsent transactions. Click on that and then scroll down and cancel payment.
OZmaster

Activity: 804

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 06:07:26 PM

I said before I’m not sure if this is possible. First thing to try is scroll down from Home where it should show any unsent transactions. Click on that and then scroll down and cancel payment.

there are no unsent ones, they are unconfirmed on the blockchain cos there are hundreds of blocks in the transaction and fee that the DGB gaming wallet set is 0.0004,
we cannot set the fee in the DGB gaming wallet meaning our transactions get stuck if we wanna sent them.

there has to be a way to import the backup,, its still a wallet

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 06:12:51 PM

there are no unsent ones, they are unconfirmed on the blockchain cos there are hundreds of blocks in the transaction and fee that the DGB gaming wallet set is 0.0004,
we cannot set the fee in the DGB gaming wallet meaning our transactions get stuck if we wanna sent them.

You could be right,I just have not tried it and I'd need to move some things around before I'd attempt it for the first time. If your payments are on the blockchain unconfirmed or otherwise importing them into another wallet will not regain you control of them, will it?
esotericizm

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 06:17:34 PM

I'm hoping that it should be fixed at some point in the next 12 hours. I suggest waiting.
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 06:33:32 PM

I'm hoping that it should be fixed at some point in the next 12 hours. I suggest waiting.
and my advise is to follow eso's advice.  Wink
crazy-igzo

Data Scientist

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 06:52:34 PM

Okay I think I've tracked down the problem, I won't be able to get it fixed tonight but expect an update tomorrow.

Cheers.

cool, looking forward for tomorrow.
antho281

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 06:58:13 PM

Looking for 2 people who'd like to test a new mining pool (GPU algo) pm me for info Smiley

thanks a lot in advance!
EPLDCC

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 08:05:18 PM

Enter the Feb. DigiByte Knights Challenge Contest sponsored by the DigiByteGroup
and stand the chance to win 250,000 DGB!

https://digibytegroup.com/project/challenge-contest-february-2016/

BTW, can you enter as often as you like?

already did.
about your question I don't think so. anyway I'm going to wait for the answer too. lol.

There is no rule prohibiting multiple entries.  So, yes.  It is possible to enter more than once.  However, there is a rule that requires that every entry is unique.  Therefore, you cannot use the same social media post to enter multiple times. 

We will check all of the links before we draw a winner at the beginning of March. 
bitkapp

aka alaniz

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 09:17:56 PM

DigiByte Slack Channel

If you would like to join the DigiByte Group slack channel for reporting issues, providing ideas for community led projects and basically anything else DigiByte related then please drop me a PM with your email address and I'll send you an invite link.

I will also be providing an update on the Telegram chat bot shortly.

crazy-igzo

Data Scientist

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 09:35:00 PM

DigiByte Slack Channel

If you would like to join the DigiByte Group slack channel for reporting issues, providing ideas for community led projects and basically anything else DigiByte related then please drop me a PM with your email address and I'll send you an invite link.

can a newbie join? and what would be expected from me if I join? I can repport issues, but providing ideas Sad I don't think so ( I have none, still cultivating).
 one thing is sure I'll be a pain in the Ass.
bitkapp

aka alaniz

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 10:07:38 PM

DigiByte Slack Channel

can a newbie join? and what would be expected from me if I join? I can repport issues, but providing ideas Sad I don't think so ( I have none, still cultivating).
 one thing is sure I'll be a pain in the Ass.

Everybody is welcome to send me a PM with a request. I'll moderate each invite on a case by case basis. You aren't allowed to be a pain in the ass tho Tongue

HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 10:16:54 PM

Enter the Feb. DigiByte Knights Challenge Contest sponsored by the DigiByteGroup
and stand the chance to win 250,000 DGB!

https://digibytegroup.com/project/challenge-contest-february-2016/

BTW, can you enter as often as you like?

already did.
about your question I don't think so. anyway I'm going to wait for the answer too. lol.

There is no rule prohibiting multiple entries.  So, yes.  It is possible to enter more than once.  However, there is a rule that requires that every entry is unique.  Therefore, you cannot use the same social media post to enter multiple times. 

We will check all of the links before we draw a winner at the beginning of March. 

Very smart, and so very right of you as well!

So, you got that folks? Every unique social media post qualifies as another individual entry. Time to flood the social networks with WORTHY messages (let's keep our standards high and not go gutter ball). Oh, and remember, you've got a few more requirements like kind of media, topic, links, etc. that you mustn't forget for your entry to be valid, so be sure to read the instructions carefully - you know how we are with instructions . . . Wink

Pages: « 1 ... 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 [1273] 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: