Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:13:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 [1328] 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3055808 times)
justholdinbags

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 04:56:38 AM

After watching the video in 2014 about DigiByte it got me critically thinking about the potential overlap of coins being developed in the gamer coin world, namely C2, GBT, HYPER and DGB. Someone earlier in this thread made a comparison about how the rewards you receive from a rebates rewards card when shopping is minimal in reterms of monthly return of interest and compared this to how playing games for a month earns you about $2 DGB. It's important to note even if the rebate rewards did not exist the shop would still be used, it's insignificant. However, Digibyte pitches itself as this gamer coin when in reality, wether gamers actually use DigiByte (at least as of now)... is also insigificant.

The only practical use of DigiByte to gamers would be dumping DGB -> BTC -> $$ or the DBG Market... which even then would require someone to play games for very long before buying anything. Now I understand and it's been said, the whole ploy of being able to gain DGB for free by playing games is a marketing tactic; It's not suppose to generate real money for gamers. However, this form of advertisement could be utilized by other coins better if they mimiqued the implementation and advertisement scheme, no?

This is all theoretical, but given GBT's market platform of tailoring to items on steam it makes a lot of sense to me that if they used the same advertisement scheme it would be more beneficial to them. Users who play CSGO who sign up through the site, refer users and share the site with their friends so they could do the same are likely to also gamble on the site with their steam items.

Likewise C2 could look to do something similar since they're developing their own game. The purpose of advertising through this method would serve a slightly different purpose. They would be offering free C2 so that people playing LOL and CSGO became more aware of their game where you can use C2 as an ingame currency. It's a bit counter intuative, but it still makes more sense then what DGB is doing right now.

I'm sure there are alternate uses that I haven't thought about and I'm sure someone's going to try to undermine the validity of this post but it's alarming to me as someone who's invested in DGB to realize that other coins could take DGB's strategy and do way more with it then DGB is doing itself.
smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 04:57:53 AM

Did DGB price go up 10x or something lol? Not sure but shouldn't I have earned alot more?
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 05:18:10 AM

Did DGB price go up 10x or something lol? Not sure but shouldn't I have earned alot more?
DGB give moving forward Just bought some of it from yobit I do believe that many game player will embrace the idea so might keep the coin from my wallet good job dev, if you need promoter from yobit and other trading platform I'm willing to participate,. good luck

IloveDigibyte

Activity: 303
Merit: 100

POS / PRIMENODES

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 05:28:42 AM

After watching the video in 2014 about DigiByte it got me critically thinking about the potential overlap of coins being developed in the gamer coin world, namely C2, GBT, HYPER and DGB. Someone earlier in this thread made a comparison about how the rewards you receive from a rebates rewards card when shopping is minimal in reterms of monthly return of interest and compared this to how playing games for a month earns you about $2 DGB. It's important to note even if the rebate rewards did not exist the shop would still be used, it's insignificant. However, Digibyte pitches itself as this gamer coin when in reality, wether gamers actually use DigiByte (at least as of now)... is also insigificant.

The only practical use of DigiByte to gamers would be dumping DGB -> BTC -> $$ or the DBG Market... which even then would require someone to play games for very long before buying anything. Now I understand and it's been said, the whole ploy of being able to gain DGB for free by playing games is a marketing tactic; It's not suppose to generate real money for gamers. However, this form of advertisement could be utilized by other coins better if they mimiqued the implementation and advertisement scheme, no?

This is all theoretical, but given GBT's market platform of tailoring to items on steam it makes a lot of sense to me that if they used the same advertisement scheme it would be more beneficial to them. Users who play CSGO who sign up through the site, refer users and share the site with their friends so they could do the same are likely to also gamble on the site with their steam items.

Likewise C2 could look to do something similar since they're developing their own game. The purpose of advertising through this method would serve a slightly different purpose. They would be offering free C2 so that people playing LOL and CSGO became more aware of their game where you can use C2 as an ingame currency. It's a bit counter intuative, but it still makes more sense then what DGB is doing right now.

I'm sure there are alternate uses that I haven't thought about and I'm sure someone's going to try to undermine the validity of this post but it's alarming to me as someone who's invested in DGB to realize that other coins could take DGB's strategy and do way more with it then DGB is doing itself.

Well for a lot of people in Asia $2 is a lot of money. Rich kids won't bother but people can use $2 a month can keep them alive and help feed their families, it's a big deal.

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 05:38:59 AM

I have bought up 42 million digibyte in the last 72 hours on both Poloniex and Bittrex. This coin is the best and I will support a price over 100 with lots of bitcoin, it's not going below 100 again.

Pictures with proof and a signed address else you are spreading meaningless misinformation in hopes of prices rising on this for you to cover your buy price.

I strongly recommend people not take this persons gospel as a reason to go all in.

I like digibyte but i don't like shenanigans, especially from a 1 post account with a name ilovedigibyte.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 05:47:43 AM

Its like anything.. faucets lure people to play and pay insignificant amounts for what they get in advertising. Consider digibyte gaming to be a faucet where you do nothing other than what you would do anyway namely play csgo and league of legends. Yes the rewards are small BUT none the less its a reward that asks nothing in return. You can visit the site once sign up and play and have it come to your wallet without ever visiting the site again.

If you consider for a second that a real payment would happen i.e. $5 a game or hour who would provide such payments? If you consider the amount of gamers world wide then consider people that would launch auto playing bots you begin to understand how crazy someone would have to be to give full time wages away for someone to play games.

The aim of the digibyte gaming from what i see is a free faucet that promotes digibyte awareness. Anything given to you for free from playing will rise in price from awareness. Digibyte gets awareness in value instead of advertising revenue.. you get some dollars here and there and may buy more on the risk that it may not rise. Like anything if enough people join in and create a community it prospers.
IloveDigibyte

POS / PRIMENODES

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 06:11:01 AM

I have bought up 42 million digibyte in the last 72 hours on both Poloniex and Bittrex. This coin is the best and I will support a price over 100 with lots of bitcoin, it's not going below 100 again.

Pictures with proof and a signed address else you are spreading meaningless misinformation in hopes of prices rising on this for you to cover your buy price.

I strongly recommend people not take this persons gospel as a reason to go all in.

I like digibyte but i don't like shenanigans, especially from a 1 post account with a name ilovedigibyte.

In total I have over 46 million. I had around 4 million before laying around but with all the latest news I had to get more coins or fear losing out when the price eventually gets to 500 or 1000 or much more.  52 btc worth of digibyte isn't a life changer but if it goes to 1000 I have +460 btc worth.

robox

Activity: 138

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2016, 06:13:47 AM

DGB rocks! it would be cool if we can get DGB to maybe sponsor some League of legend Pros.. those players have massive reach and huge following that could help the movement.. buy and HODL! DGB to teh moon! Grin

do you like rare coins? check out http://unobtanium.uno/ and http://www.triangles.network please follow me on twitter @heyrobok.. join my discord server @ http://discord.me/triangles
IloveDigibyte

POS / PRIMENODES

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 06:23:10 AM

DGB rocks! it would be cool if we can get DGB to maybe sponsor some League of legend Pros.. those players have massive reach and huge following that could help the movement.. buy and HODL! DGB to teh moon! Grin

I couldn't agree more. The possibilities are endless, the speed at which the blocks come compared to bitcoin makes it much better for real world usage. Why the marketcap is so low compared to Ethereum we will never know but after NYC this will change and we will all be rich.

rade

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 06:37:33 AM

Hy all
A lot is expected from Jared @ FINDEVR in NY.
It sure is a pressure on one man but I believe he will handle it just fine. If he does 10% of what he can it will be good for DGB. Thumbs up, respect and best of luck tomorrow Jared.
JanDzban

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 06:41:30 AM

10% ? How did you count it? Grin

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

IloveDigibyte

POS / PRIMENODES

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 06:49:59 AM

Hy all
A lot is expected from Jared @ FINDEVR in NY.
It sure is a pressure on one man but I believe he will handle it just fine. If he does 10% of what he can it will be good for DGB. Thumbs up, respect and best of luck tomorrow Jared.

Jared is a legend. I heard JP Morgan blockchain team will be attending the NYC conference.What if they ditch what they doing and back digibyte. 1% of their capital would spike the marketcap over 60 billion usd in a matter of minutes.

rade

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 06:53:26 AM

10% ? How did you count it? Grin
It was just a thought... not a calculation...
rade

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 07:00:24 AM

Someone from here actually sent me 1 DGB to my wallet LOL. THX for that.
DGB: DA6L73Xao7NmvSDh59xAN5SFTXouND79qp
ezview

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

Country music is where my heart is.

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 07:06:14 AM

Well for a lot of people in Asia $2 is a lot of money. Rich kids won't bother but people can use $2 a month can keep them alive and help feed their families, it's a big deal.

All the people in Asia to whom 2$ would be a lot of money dont have enough money to buy computer games and pay for internet.

---Hip-Hop and Rock is where my guns at---
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 07:06:49 AM

In total I have over 46 million. I had around 4 million before laying around but with all the latest news I had to get more coins or fear losing out when the price eventually gets to 500 or 1000 or much more.  52 btc worth of digibyte isn't a life changer but if it goes to 1000 I have +460 btc worth.

so show some screenshots to back it up or sign a message with your address priv key. Else its best not to broadcast such messages as others will take your messages as buying advice when you don't have it backed up with anything.
myriadcoin

Activity: 209

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 07:06:56 AM
Last edit: March 29, 2016, 11:41:45 AM by myriadcoin

Hi guys. I know I said I wouldn't come back, but I can't resist...

A HISTORY OF DIGIBYTE

I'll start by noting that DGB launched with a broken difficulty adjustment algorithm. Difficulty changed every 144 blocks, with a retarget range of 0.25x to 4x.

#1440 Jan 12, 2014 12:05:11 PM       16000   Official premine over, rewards drop 72000 to 16000. Difficulty at 0.00105477

It's instamine time!
Every 144 blocks:

#1584 Jan 13, 2014 6:01:42 AM       16000   Difficulty drops to 0.00026369
#1728 Jan 13, 2014 6:03:35 AM       16000   Difficulty 0.00105477
#1872 Jan 13, 2014 6:05:33 AM       16000   Difficulty 0.00421907
#2016 Jan 13, 2014 6:08:25 AM      16000   Difficulty 0.01687627
#2160 Jan 13, 2014 6:12:21 AM       16000   Difficulty 0.06750507
#2304 Jan 13, 2014 6:19:04 AM       16000   Difficulty 0.27002027
#2448 Jan 13, 2014 6:30:39 AM       16000   Difficulty 1.08008109
#2592 Jan 13, 2014 7:03:05 AM       16000   Difficulty 4.32032435
#2736 Jan 13, 2014 8:56:35 AM       16000   Difficulty 5.60138117
#2880 Jan 13, 2014 11:58:01 AM       16000   Difficulty 4.44325559

The double rewards end:

#5760 Jan 15, 2014 11:45:37 AM      8000   Difficulty 6.31115652
                              = ~ 45MH/s, or about 40 top end video cards

All in all, 69,104,000 coins mined with a handful of GPUs in just over 2 days. Nice job guys.

5 weeks later... Hard fork to reduce rewards and maximise instamine effectiveness:

#57023 Feb 21, 2014 6:27:03 PM       8000   Difficulty 8.35521372   
                              = ~ 50 top end GPUs
#57024 Feb 21, 2014 6:27:33 PM       8000   Difficulty 19.3762414    Last diff change before reward reduction
#57121 Feb 21, 2014 10:03:38 PM       7960    Difficulty 19.37962414    Reward reduction by 0.5% every 10080 blocks

Price and difficulty plummet.

"I'm fed up mining these reward changing scamcoins..."

Every 10080 blocks:
#67201 Mar 1, 2014 9:52:34 AM       7920   Difficulty 11.94895065
#77281 Mar 11, 2014 1:42:30 AM      7880   Difficulty 17.35805563
#87361 Mar 22, 2014 7:38:41 PM      7841   Difficulty 7.91179439    Looks like only Jared left mining
#97441 Apr 3, 2014 9:15:07 AM       7801   Difficulty 11.12540833
#107521 Apr 15, 2014 9:24:08 PM      7762   Difficulty 19.86894542
#117601 Apr 30, 2014 5:56:59 PM       7724   Difficulty 15.08022371
#127681 May 21, 2014 8:41:05 AM    7685   Difficulty 80.43841606   Blocks are slowing down. Must be the ASICs taking over Scrypt multipools?
#137761 Jul 7, 2014 1:56:33 PM       7647   Difficulty 80.57865768   Slow.

Multipools having a ball with this Scrypt shitcoin that has nothing going for it at this point as far as the public can see.
Time to implement multi-algo and announce it on the first post here on this thread:

September 1st, 2014: MultiAlgo hardfork at block 145,000. DigiByte plans & successfully deploys its second hardfork to allow miners to mine on five independent mining algorithms & is the first digital currency to make such a move.
https://github.com/digibyte/dgbbitcointalk.org/commit/292b4bb8074318bf6ca59d3057dcb255ce9391ae

#145000 Sep 2, 2014 4:32:42 AM      7647   Copy multi-algo straight from MYR. MYR had 30s block targets at the time, DGB 1 minute... Guess the devs forgot? Double rewards and reduce twice as fast (still every 10080 blocks)
#147841 Sep 3, 2014 4:56:00 AM       7608
#157921 Sep 7, 2014 9:47:12 AM      7570
#168001 Sep 12, 2014 3:03:56 AM      7532   On the other hand, seems unlikely they're that incompetent...
#178081 Sep 16, 2014 9:02:17 PM      7495   

Price nearly at its all time low due to big inflation increase. Who would bother to mine this shitcoin unless they knew something we didn't? Apart from auto-exchanging multipools that is.

#188161 Sep 21, 2014 1:07:31 AM      7457   
#362880 Nov 26, 2014 7:15:41 PM      6848
#372960 Nov 30, 2014 2:05:41 PM      6814

Start of December, DigiByte announces its 250k investment http://www.coindesk.com/digibyte-raises-250k-altcoin-retail-payments/

#383040 Dec 4, 2014 12:15:38 PM    6780
#393120 Dec 8, 2014 12:01:13 PM    6746

Time for a fork to drop the rewards... JARED NEEDZ CA$H!!

#399999 Dec 11, 2014 3:51:42 AM    6712   
#400000 Dec 11, 2014 3:51:45 AM    2434

I understand the devs, either through incompetence or plain scamming, doubled the rewards a few months ago... But they correct this by reducing it 2.75x?

Huge price explosion... Rolling my eyes... Jared is rolling in cash!

March 26, 2015: Hype the upcoming DigiSpeed hard fork. Claim it will be able to process more transactions per second than Visa, and far more than Bitcoin. This turns out to be complete bullshit, of course. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=408268.msg10892349#msg10892349

August 25, 2015:Seriously, where is this DigiSpeed? Jared still hyping it. "We have set the hardfork block at 1,300,000. This will occur roughly on Monday October 19th 2015" https://digibytegroup.com/project/challenge-contest-october-2015/

Finally, the DigiSpeed fork:

#1430000 Dec 5, 2015 12:35:44 AM   1078   Halving + theoretically half the block times
#1437478 Dec 6, 2015 8:08:08 AM      1066   ... oh no... orphans...
#1437479 Dec 6, 2015 8:08:19 AM      1066   orphan
#1437480 Dec 6, 2015 8:09:24 AM      1066   orphan
#1437481 Dec 6, 2015 8:09:25 AM      1066   orphan
... every next block...
#1440000 Dec 6, 2015 6:37:04 PM      1066   orphan
... still every block...
#1500000 Dec 17, 2015 3:55:42 AM   1066   orphan. wow, they sure are stubborn.
#1528099 Dec 22, 2015 12:57:34 AM   1066   orphan
#1528100 Dec 22, 2015 12:57:35 AM   1066   orphan
#1528101 Dec 22, 2015 12:57:40 AM   1066   orphan
#1528102 Dec 22, 2015 12:57:46 AM   1066   not an orphan

During this time, DigiByte was extremely vulnerable to attack, but it seems the DigiSpeed issues have finally been fixed (or have they?)

Now they're hyping DigiByte gaming. It's a massive pump, but for how long... Until MYR makes its return? Wink

If anyone would like to take on updating the Android wallet we can organize a community bounty for the project ( this is the idea behind digis4commits).

250k investment. LMAO.

N.B. This list of dodgy acts committed by DGB devs is by no means exhaustive. It's only what I managed to uncover with just a couple of hours research.

References:
- This thread
- Digibyte's block explorer
- Digibyte's github

Myriad: the ORIGINAL and fairest distribution 5 algo coin, which I did not develop.
http://myriadcoin.org
NOT the Myriad developer. Just a fan.
IloveDigibyte

POS / PRIMENODES

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 07:19:17 AM

Hi guys. I know I said I wouldn't come back, but I can't resist...

A HISTORY OF DIGIBYTE

I'll start by noting that DGB launched with a broken difficulty adjustment algorithm. Difficulty changed every 144 blocks, with a retarget range of 0.25x to 4x.

#1440 Jan 12, 2014 12:05:11 PM       16000   Official premine over, rewards drop 72000 to 16000. Difficulty at 0.00105477

It's instamine time!
Every 144 blocks:

#1584 Jan 13, 2014 6:01:42 AM       16000   Difficulty drops to 0.00026369
#1728 Jan 13, 2014 6:03:35 AM       16000   Difficulty 0.00105477
#1872 Jan 13, 2014 6:05:33 AM       16000   Difficulty 0.00421907
#2016 Jan 13, 2014 6:08:25 AM      16000   Difficulty 0.01687627
#2160 Jan 13, 2014 6:12:21 AM       16000   Difficulty 0.06750507
#2304 Jan 13, 2014 6:19:04 AM       16000   Difficulty 0.27002027
#2448 Jan 13, 2014 6:30:39 AM       16000   Difficulty 1.08008109
#2592 Jan 13, 2014 7:03:05 AM       16000   Difficulty 4.32032435
#2736 Jan 13, 2014 8:56:35 AM       16000   Difficulty 5.60138117
#2880 Jan 13, 2014 11:58:01 AM       16000   Difficulty 4.44325559

The double rewards end:

#5760 Jan 15, 2014 11:45:37 AM      8000   Difficulty 6.31115652
                              = ~ 45MH/s, or about 40 top end video cards

All in all, 69,104,000 coins mined with a handful of GPUs in just over 2 days. Nice job guys.

5 weeks later... Reduce rewards to maximise instamine effectiveness:

#57023 Feb 21, 2014 6:27:03 PM       8000   Difficulty 8.35521372   
                              = ~ 50 top end GPUs
#57024 Feb 21, 2014 6:27:33 PM       8000   Difficulty 19.3762414    Last diff change before reward reduction
#57121 Feb 21, 2014 10:03:38 PM       7960    Difficulty 19.37962414    Reward reduction by 0.5% every 10080 blocks

Price and difficulty plummet.

"I'm fed up mining these reward changing scamcoins..."

Every 10080 blocks:
#67201 Mar 1, 2014 9:52:34 AM       7920   Difficulty 11.94895065
#77281 Mar 11, 2014 1:42:30 AM      7880   Difficulty 17.35805563
#87361 Mar 22, 2014 7:38:41 PM      7841   Difficulty 7.91179439    Looks like only Jared left mining
#97441 Apr 3, 2014 9:15:07 AM       7801   Difficulty 11.12540833
#107521 Apr 15, 2014 9:24:08 PM      7762   Difficulty 19.86894542
#117601 Apr 30, 2014 5:56:59 PM       7724   Difficulty 15.08022371
#127681 May 21, 2014 8:41:05 AM    7685   Difficulty 80.43841606   Blocks are slowing down. Must be the ASICs taking over Scrypt multipools?
#137761 Jul 7, 2014 1:56:33 PM       7647   Difficulty 80.57865768   Slow.

Multipools having a ball with this Scrypt shitcoin that has nothing going for it at this point as far as the public can see.
Time to implement multi-algo and announce it on the first post here on this thread:

September 1st, 2014: MultiAlgo hardfork at block 145,000. DigiByte plans & successfully deploys its second hardfork to allow miners to mine on five independent mining algorithms & is the first digital currency to make such a move.

#145000 Sep 2, 2014 4:32:42 AM      7647   Copy multi-algo straight from MYR. MYR had 30s block targets at the time, DGB 1 minute... Guess the devs forgot? Double rewards and reduce twice as fast (still every 10080 blocks)
#147841 Sep 3, 2014 4:56:00 AM       7608
#157921 Sep 7, 2014 9:47:12 AM      7570
#168001 Sep 12, 2014 3:03:56 AM      7532   On the other hand, seems unlikely they're that incompetent...
#178081 Sep 16, 2014 9:02:17 PM      7495   

Price nearly at its all time low due to big inflation increase. Who would bother to mine this shitcoin unless they knew something we didn't? Apart from auto-exchanging multipools that is.

#188161 Sep 21, 2014 1:07:31 AM      7457   
#362880 Nov 26, 2014 7:15:41 PM      6848
#372960 Nov 30, 2014 2:05:41 PM      6814

Start of December, DigiByte announces its 250k investment http://www.coindesk.com/digibyte-raises-250k-altcoin-retail-payments/

#383040 Dec 4, 2014 12:15:38 PM    6780
#393120 Dec 8, 2014 12:01:13 PM    6746

Time for a reward drop... JARED NEEDZ CA$H!!

#399999 Dec 11, 2014 3:51:42 AM    6712   
#400000 Dec 11, 2014 3:51:45 AM    2434

I understand the devs, either through incompetence or plain scamming, doubled the rewards a few months ago... But they correct this by reducing it 2.75x?

Huge price explosion... Rolling my eyes... Jared is rolling in cash!

March 26, 2015: Hype the upcoming DigiSpeed hard fork. Claim it will be able to process more transactions per second than Visa, and far more than Bitcoin. This turns out to be complete bullshit, of course. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=408268.msg10892349#msg10892349

August 25, 2015:Seriously, where is this DigiSpeed? Jared still hyping it. "We have set the hardfork block at 1,300,000. This will occur roughly on Monday October 19th 2015" https://digibytegroup.com/project/challenge-contest-october-2015/

Finally, the DigiSpeed fork:

#1430000 Dec 5, 2015 12:35:44 AM   1078   Halving + theoretically half the block times
#1437478 Dec 6, 2015 8:08:08 AM      1066   ... oh no... orphans...
#1437479 Dec 6, 2015 8:08:19 AM      1066   orphan
#1437480 Dec 6, 2015 8:09:24 AM      1066   orphan
#1437481 Dec 6, 2015 8:09:25 AM      1066   orphan
... every next block...
#1440000 Dec 6, 2015 6:37:04 PM      1066   orphan
... still every block...
#1500000 Dec 17, 2015 3:55:42 AM   1066   orphan. wow, they sure are stubborn.
#1528099 Dec 22, 2015 12:57:34 AM   1066   orphan
#1528100 Dec 22, 2015 12:57:35 AM   1066   orphan
#1528101 Dec 22, 2015 12:57:40 AM   1066   orphan
#1528102 Dec 22, 2015 12:57:46 AM   1066   not an orphan

During this time, DigiByte was extremely vulnerable to attack, but it seems the DigiSpeed issues have finally been fixed (or have they?)

Now they're hyping DigiByte gaming. It's a massive pump, but for how long... Until MYR makes its return? Wink

If anyone would like to take on updating the Android wallet we can organize a community bounty for the project ( this is the idea behind digis4commits).

250k investment. LMAO.

N.B. This list of dodgy acts committed by DGB devs is by no means exhaustive. It's only what I managed to uncover with just a couple of hours research.

References:
- This thread
- Digibyte's block explorer
- Digibyte's github

It's marketing. I don't see anything wrong with telling a white lie here or there to get more users? Look at how much users this project has... Do you think people become rich by telling the truth and not ripping people off. This is why Christians are never rich because they honest , of course there is dishonest people pretending to be Christians and scam poor people of their money.

justholdinbags

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 07:24:41 AM

Do you even play games? I assure you those families who $2 is a big deal to sure as fuck aren't playing CSGO and LOL, lmfao.

Its like anything.. faucets lure people to play and pay insignificant amounts for what they get in advertising. Consider digibyte gaming to be a faucet where you do nothing other than what you would do anyway namely play csgo and league of legends. Yes the rewards are small BUT none the less its a reward that asks nothing in return. You can visit the site once sign up and play and have it come to your wallet without ever visiting the site again.

If you consider for a second that a real payment would happen i.e. $5 a game or hour who would provide such payments? If you consider the amount of gamers world wide then consider people that would launch auto playing bots you begin to understand how crazy someone would have to be to give full time wages away for someone to play games.

The aim of the digibyte gaming from what i see is a free faucet that promotes digibyte awareness. Anything given to you for free from playing will rise in price from awareness. Digibyte gets awareness in value instead of advertising revenue.. you get some dollars here and there and may buy more on the risk that it may not rise. Like anything if enough people join in and create a community it prospers.
Not at all, I said I clearly understand this is an advertisement play; I also pointed out that this same advertisement play would benefit the other game coins way more than it benefits DGB and that's all my main point was.
rade

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 07:35:47 AM

Someone from here actually sent me 1 DGB to my wallet LOL. THX for that.
DGB: DA6L73Xao7NmvSDh59xAN5SFTXouND79qp
Now someone just sent me 100 so i have 101 now LOL. Maybe by the end of the week i will have 1+100+1000+10000+100000+1000000+10000000
NICE hahaha
Pages: « 1 ... 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 [1328] 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: