Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:53:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 [1380] 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3055610 times)
Telenong

Activity: 469
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 05:55:41 AM
Last edit: June 05, 2016, 06:06:48 AM by Telenong

step by step people understand that a game or other project push the coin more down. no interest in buy DGB... the team should do something really good or this coin will soon DIE... it's not the btc price that push this coin down... it's becose people dont trust invest in this coin becose all people that held DGB have millions of this coin... so the price willl never grow like here you think it can... return to reallity.... sorry guys....  the only who do good investment in this crypto is who run the bot lol...
jared... you do a good job... but the strategy marketing should change... hear me... do a game like monopoly or risk or something where adult will play for win opponent money... by this way poeple will buy DGB... but now what is the interess of this coin Huh NOTHING TO DO With your DGB.... think all about that... what is the need to have some DGB ? why buy a jean with dgb when you have big store where you can buy with btc... i tell this becose you are all affraid about the price in your telegram chat... if my feeling is bad think that other giving a look at this coin maybe think bad to... so change
HI stupid guy, you still here? LOL. what you know about game? lets us know what good thing you want? btc price always, listen my word "always kick down all altcoin. give proof about bot please or do not talk nonsense.
so you are best marketing? lets us know what your best trategy? once again dont talk nonsense.

why buy a jean with dgb when you have big store where you can buy with btc... i tell this becose you are all affraid about the price in your telegram chat... if my feeling is bad think that other giving a look at this coin maybe think bad to... so change
you ask why? so you do not research about DGB? hollyshit!!!. because DGB is FASTER dude, or do you want waiting on store 1-2hours for confirmation?. DGB current 280 TPS, on years 2020 2000 TPS as the same time bitcoin only 7 TPS. do you know what is TPS? dont make me laugh again. are you think store make choice Bitcoin than DGB? please answers with fact not your opinion. sorry once again i call you are stupid

Digibyte donate : DGHhJ4r6QqW2GMXL9FcsHpteFLZV3V3VgN

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jumbley
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 12:12:27 PM

step by step people understand that a game or other project push the coin more down. no interest in buy DGB... the team should do something really good or this coin will soon DIE... it's not the btc price that push this coin down... it's becose people dont trust invest in this coin becose all people that held DGB have millions of this coin... so the price willl never grow like here you think it can... return to reallity.... sorry guys....  the only who do good investment in this crypto is who run the bot lol...
jared... you do a good job... but the strategy marketing should change... hear me... do a game like monopoly or risk or something where adult will play for win opponent money... by this way poeple will buy DGB... but now what is the interess of this coin Huh NOTHING TO DO With your DGB.... think all about that... what is the need to have some DGB ? why buy a jean with dgb when you have big store where you can buy with btc... i tell this becose you are all affraid about the price in your telegram chat... if my feeling is bad think that other giving a look at this coin maybe think bad to... so change
HI stupid guy, you still here? LOL. what you know about game? lets us know what good thing you want? btc price always, listen my word "always kick down all altcoin. give proof about bot please or do not talk nonsense.
so you are best marketing? lets us know what your best trategy? once again dont talk nonsense.

why buy a jean with dgb when you have big store where you can buy with btc... i tell this becose you are all affraid about the price in your telegram chat... if my feeling is bad think that other giving a look at this coin maybe think bad to... so change
you ask why? so you do not research about DGB? hollyshit!!!. because DGB is FASTER dude, or do you want waiting on store 1-2hours for confirmation?. DGB current 280 TPS, on years 2020 2000 TPS as the same time bitcoin only 7 TPS. do you know what is TPS? dont make me laugh again. are you think store make choice Bitcoin than DGB? please answers with fact not your opinion. sorry once again i call you are stupid

meanwhile in reality digibyte only does about 1 transaction per block, and if transaction volume were to come anywhere near the theoretical peak of what digibyte claims it can handle it is highly likely that all sorts of bugs and flaws in the sloppily done code would suddenly appear. this TPS thing of digibyte is total marketing and not at all a reality.
You say that, yet DigiByte has been tested with full blocks to make sure it won’t fall over at the first hurdle, this happened before releasing digispeed and further improvements for TPS are intended to pace with advancements in hardware technology. Any bug that arises will be dealt with in the event it ever becomes necessary. Feel free to try and bloat our blockchain and see for yourself.
Tortoise75

Activity: 346
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 02:09:07 PM

meanwhile in reality digibyte only does about 1 transaction per block, and if transaction volume were to come anywhere near the theoretical peak of what digibyte claims it can handle it is highly likely that all sorts of bugs and flaws in the sloppily done code would suddenly appear. this TPS thing of digibyte is total marketing and not at all a reality.
You say that, yet DigiByte has been tested with full blocks to make sure it won’t fall over at the first hurdle, this happened before releasing digispeed and further improvements for TPS are intended to pace with advancements in hardware technology. Any bug that arises will be dealt with in the event it ever becomes necessary. Feel free to try and bloat our blockchain and see for yourself.

m8 we all know there was no testing, if there was then the digispeed release would not have been such a giant cock up with such a giant obvious bug being overlooked and forks everywhere. the claims about digibytes supposed transaction throughput remain nothing but claims until the day digibyte actually makes use of it, and we all know thats never going to happen.
I agree that these things are claims and DGB has yet to be proven to stand up to them. But as you said the load is no way near BTCs load, not to speak of the claimed abilities, and going there won't happen all in a sudden, that means more money to Jared & Co to up their capabilities while still there's time to adapt and iron out problems. Well, DGB is working, it is fast and probably could already take more load than BTC due to the shorter block times alone. Also BTC is hitting limits, it's slow and unreliable or relatively expensive to use and, while they have the knowledge and abilities to do something about it they are somehow unwilling to do anything but cosmetics to change that situation.
Telenong

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 02:47:21 PM

m8 we all know there was no testing, if there was then the digispeed release would not have been such a giant cock up with such a giant obvious bug being overlooked and forks everywhere. the claims about digibytes supposed transaction throughput remain nothing but claims until the day digibyte actually makes use of it, and we all know thats never going to happen.

Hi, what's up myriad, so this is another your clone account? long time no see you here

mobile

Activity: 400

the sun is shining, but the ice is still slippery

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 03:16:58 PM

Is this the appropriate thread to post troubleshooting questions. I have been mining scrypt for 3+ days at an average rate of 40 Kh/s , using pooler cpuminer and have not received a payout since May 31 on this address: D6xm6nmAH6wA8mNx7niJvTw5J32PfD2To3

Any insightful comments and/or directing me to an appropriate thread/person would be great! Cheers

mobile

1MoBi1eNbqh8QMuvtZjYzQGV8NEckJJYcT rep|GnuPG <3 CLAM <3
mfqrs3

Activity: 419

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 04:34:09 PM

Is this the appropriate thread to post troubleshooting questions. I have been mining scrypt for 3+ days at an average rate of 40 Kh/s , using pooler cpuminer and have not received a payout since May 31 on this address: D6xm6nmAH6wA8mNx7niJvTw5J32PfD2To3

Any insightful comments and/or directing me to an appropriate thread/person would be great! Cheers

mobile

It's a pool problem. Or were you solomining ?
IloveDigibyte

Activity: 303
Merit: 100

POS / PRIMENODES

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 04:37:37 PM

Crypto_beast how do you explain digibyte has much higher value then Myriad. The development of DigiByte is 10 times that of Myriad because the coinmarketcap is 10 times higher.

Telenong

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 06:21:24 PM

Crypto_beast how do you explain digibyte has much higher value then Myriad. The development of DigiByte is 10 times that of Myriad because the coinmarketcap is 10 times higher.
https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/false-cause

not sure why people here are obsessed with myriad what does that shit coin have to do with anything? here we are discussing the shitcoin digibyte try to stick to the topic?

always evasive and talking bullshit. your strategy to discredit DGB is not working. might be able to fool newbies Tongue Tongue Tongue, keep spirit crypto_beast. we love you Kiss Kiss

litecoingva

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

in LTC i trust

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 10:02:50 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2016, 10:18:12 PM by litecoingva

i know i talk only bad things... but it would be great to update market that accept DGB in order to not scare new people... DGB team should be more efficient... becose it seem a DEAD coin for new user...

it's bad showing this sites that doesnt work. maybe it was a strategy... but it's better to take off.... a lot doesnt exist anymore.. and maybe show some new site. after few years it's the same song with some dead and nothing new:
mininGRAFIK Design: http://minigrafik.com/minigrafik-now-accepting-digibyte-dgb-payment-method/
San Francisco SEO: http://sanfranciscoseoagency.com/cryptocurrency/
Crypto Directory: http://www.cryptodirectory.info/
Glivet Clothing E-Store: http://glivet.com/index.php?
Portuguese Hotel: http://residencialcastor.com.br/
Intraweb Design: http://intrawebstudio.com/contact/
AUSE Electronic Cigarettes: http://ausecigs.com.au/cryptocurrency/
Web911 Creative Agency: http://www.web911.co/
Crypto Crock Alligator Meat: http://cryptocrock.com/
Euro Inks: http://www.2euroinks.com/
Black Cat Games: http://www.blackcatgames.org/
OEM Concept: https://www.oemconcept.com/
Project ONE Hookahs: http://projectonehookahs.com/
Pyrenees Dog Trainer: http://www.psychodog.eu/
Iquidus Technologies: http://www.iquidus.co.nz/?q=crypto

@GODofUSD
bogglor

Activity: 266

DigiByte? Yes!

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 10:42:06 PM

mobile

You are CPU mining scrypt algo? 40khash/s ?   

Not really a good idea. You might make an average of about 100 DGB per month, if you are lucky. Of course if you aren't paying for the electricity and you don't care that your PC will be running slow, then I guess it doesn't matter.

Depending on the pool you are mining at, you probably won't get any payout for months based on the threshold for payouts. (I think the official DGB pool is something like 300 or 500 before a payout will happen).

My current miner setup: Linux - Ubuntu 12.04, Two 1.3Mh/s Scrypt ASICs, Two Radeon HD 7850 GPU mining different algos (usually qubit or skein).
Click here for my DGB Address QR code.   DGB Address: D6ZLjbSWu2mse3EqtoSn93nFrJ85wPKBF5
I have the DGB Gaming Wallet on my Galaxy S6
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 12:42:21 AM

mobile

Not really a good idea. You might make an average of about 100 DGB per month, if you are lucky. Of course if you aren't paying for the electricity and you don't care that your PC will be running slow, then I guess it doesn't matter.

Depending on the pool you are mining at, you probably won't get any payout for months based on the threshold for payouts. (I think the official DGB pool is something like 300 or 500 before a payout will happen).
I would have thought competing with asic using a cpu is a really bad idea but deserves reward for effort, I think. Wink
n0gard

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

BTC|Waves

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 12:51:29 AM

mining is not so good now

Telenong

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 01:31:20 AM

i know i talk only bad things... but it would be great to update market that accept DGB in order to not scare new people... DGB team should be more efficient... becose it seem a DEAD coin for new user...

it's bad showing this sites that doesnt work. maybe it was a strategy... but it's better to take off.... a lot doesnt exist anymore.. and maybe show some new site. after few years it's the same song with some dead and nothing new:
mininGRAFIK Design: http://minigrafik.com/minigrafik-now-accepting-digibyte-dgb-payment-method/
San Francisco SEO: http://sanfranciscoseoagency.com/cryptocurrency/
Crypto Directory: http://www.cryptodirectory.info/
Glivet Clothing E-Store: http://glivet.com/index.php?
Portuguese Hotel: http://residencialcastor.com.br/
Intraweb Design: http://intrawebstudio.com/contact/
AUSE Electronic Cigarettes: http://ausecigs.com.au/cryptocurrency/
Web911 Creative Agency: http://www.web911.co/
Crypto Crock Alligator Meat: http://cryptocrock.com/
Euro Inks: http://www.2euroinks.com/
Black Cat Games: http://www.blackcatgames.org/
OEM Concept: https://www.oemconcept.com/
Project ONE Hookahs: http://projectonehookahs.com/
Pyrenees Dog Trainer: http://www.psychodog.eu/
Iquidus Technologies: http://www.iquidus.co.nz/?q=crypto

hi funny guy, so what website accept dgb as payment not working, same like open website and accept PAYPAL. when your website shutdown, whether Paypal is responsible for your website. okay easy example, you have a shop, recieve payment with A-Bank, at the time when your shop collapse, whether A-bank are responsible for that?.
what proof all website accept digibyte? dont talk bullshit again

Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 01:55:38 AM

Mining is the life blood of DigiByte and is always good as it is active membership of the community. Digibyte has 5 algorithms to mine on, a cpu would probably fair better on one that isn’t dominated by ASICs. Only the miners can cut off the supply of new coins or indeed release them all. If you do not mine you contribute nothing to the control of the supply of the coin. It’s true that many people mine for instant profit but community members also mine or should mine to protect their investment. So any mining is good!
mobile

Activity: 400

the sun is shining, but the ice is still slippery

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 04:13:57 PM

mobile

It's a pool problem. Or were you solomining ?

I failed to mention in my original post that I was mining at http://digihash.co/

Long story short, in this case power consumption is not a concern. Set it to mine and forget about it. However you answered my question regarding DGB dev pool payout threshholds. Thank you!

I would have thought competing with asic using a cpu is a really bad idea but deserves reward for effort, I think. Wink

Deserving reward for sake of effort....if only life was that easy Tongue we could call that Utopia mining.

Mining is the life blood of DigiByte and is always good as it is active membership of the community. Digibyte has 5 algorithms to mine on, a cpu would probably fair better on one that isn’t dominated by ASICs. Only the miners can cut off the supply of new coins or indeed release them all. If you do not mine you contribute nothing to the control of the supply of the coin. It’s true that many people mine for instant profit but community members also mine or should mine to protect their investment. So any mining is good!

Spot on mate!

Well thats all clear, thank you for the response everyone! -mobile

1MoBi1eNbqh8QMuvtZjYzQGV8NEckJJYcT rep|GnuPG <3 CLAM <3
danielj314

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 05:41:33 PM

I still believe. Digibyte will come back. Stronger than ever.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   STORM TOKEN    A decentralized micro-job marketplace    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Blog*
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     TOKEN GENERATION EVENT | Coming Soon    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
carlo_0000
Legendary

Activity: 1281

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 07:11:10 PM

mobile

if you wanna test cpu mining do it on skein 4 mh on older athlon x4 it s 1000-3000dgb month  or qbit (bit less)
Telenong

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 12:44:14 AM

NEXT EVENT Digibyte as speaker

Speakers - 2016 Global Blockchain Summit
22-24 June Beijing,China

3rd, Global, Blockchain, Aviation,  Summit, Beijing, China, Technological, FinTech,Technological FinTech, Seminar,2016

Brief Introduction of Organizer
Z-park Blockchain Industry Alliance

Z-park Blockchain Industry Alliance was established by 21Vianet Group, Inc. ,colleges and companies include of Tsinghua University, Beijing University, and Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications, China Institute of Information and Communication, China Mobile Research Institute, China Unicom Research Institute, and Microsoft, Iptalent, Bubi, DL Capitals in February 3, 2016.It will focus on standardization and industrialization of blockchain technology, promote economic growth through innovation and transforming from the information of the Internet to value of the Internet, and make China to become the world blockchain innovation center and take the occupation of the initiative in the age of the value of the Internet. It aims to carry out active exploration on industry researches, policy advice, network protocol standards, the patent systems, venture incubators, innovative applications and international cooperations, and becomes China's important industrial innovation platform and carrier on blockchain technology.

About Asia BlockChain DACA Association
Asia BlockChain DACA Association (DACA-Digital Assets Coalition Asia)was initiated by the companies of : OKCoin, BTCC, HuoBi, BTCTRADE, YuanbaoHui, BITMAIN, and some well-known experts :Yang Linke, Han Feng, Liao Xiang, Hu Hongjieetc . Asia BlockChain DACA Association is committed to serve the Bitcoin and Blockchain development in Asia area.

Our Vision:
To build up a new digital wealth view, make a free, fair, beautiful world.
Our Mission
Transmission, Innovation, Communication, Self-discipline, Public welfare, Development.
Our Values
Freedom and equality, Tolerance and coexistence, Decentralized.

http://www.global-blockchain-summit.com/beijing/en/speakers.asp

cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2016, 12:55:14 AM

Nice to see this project coming along...came to check up. Haven't been here for a while.  Grin

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
DigiByte (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051

Official DigiByte Account

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2016, 01:39:14 AM

We would love to get some updated mining feedback from people. What is working and what is not. As mentioned by Jumbley DigiByte has 5 separate mining algorithms.  Each other counts fo 20% of new blocks mined. Sha256 and Script are mined by Asics.

We would like to get feedback as to the success people are having on Skein, Groestle and Qubit.

Last week was a great week for DigiByte! We have met with a lot of major institutions. This process is a slow one as a lot of talking to the involves educating them.  The gist is we are positioning the benefits of DigByte as a public chain to them. Everyone wants a private centralised system, but the reality is only a public decentralised chain provides the security that "blockchain" has become synonymous for.

I would like to invite everyone to post any questions they may have here and I will answer them over the next few days. Thanks again everyone for being such an awesome community!  DigiByte on!

-  Jared

Pages: « 1 ... 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 [1380] 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: