Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:10:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 [1382] 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3055610 times)
benjamoyne

Activity: 274
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 07:44:02 PM

You can now use Digibyte to purchase gold at Bitgold.

http://cryptomining-blog.com/7940-bitgold-now-accepting-multiple-crypto-currencies/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
litecoingva

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

in LTC i trust

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 09:47:25 PM

Update:

Where is the troll that was arguing with me now?  Cheesy Tongue Cry Kiss Lips sealed Wink

Where all good trolls belong, under a rock...
last time you show that, the price should grow but the price go down becose no buy support.... this time, like the first, there is a buy wall of 120 btc at 46 sat... it's just a pump i think... nothing concreat about something that will happend around DGB. no news. only jared told that 20 banks are interested in blockchain, but it will be or not lolll
every time an information is release there is a little pump... but the price will return like ever if there is nothing concreat like ever Smiley
But it's a good investment for who buy at 47 sat before the pump and sold at 66 and bought at 57... lol

why you care?
i don't care about... BUT i prefere stay realistic. and maybe help people to not get scared by DGB and make a better choice than simply looking at a graph that can be contradictory... if i read only and i make my decisions in terms of what i read in this thread, it seem that i should buy every time...and sometimes it's better sell. if i want make faithful the new users i think it's better that they make the right decision and stay alert of all factor. it's not only you... we are a community that need help to spread DGB and not get traped by fake pump

@GODofUSD
Telenong

Activity: 469
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 01:08:20 AM

Update:

Where is the troll that was arguing with me now?  Cheesy Tongue Cry Kiss Lips sealed Wink

last time you show that, the price should grow but the price go down becose no buy support.... this time, like the first, there is a buy wall of 120 btc at 46 sat... it's just a pump i think... nothing concreat about something that will happend around DGB. no news. only jared told that 20 banks are interested in blockchain, but it will be or not lolll
every time an information is release there is a little pump... but the price will return like ever if there is nothing concreat like ever Smiley
But it's a good investment for who buy at 47 sat before the pump and sold at 66 and bought at 57... lol

why you care?
i don't care about... BUT i prefere stay realistic. and maybe help people to not get scared by DGB and make a better choice than simply looking at a graph that can be contradictory... if i read only and i make my decisions in terms of what i read in this thread, it seem that i should buy every time...and sometimes it's better sell. if i want make faithful the new users i think it's better that they make the right decision and stay alert of all factor. it's not only you... we are a community that need help to spread DGB and not get traped by fake pump

so you dont care? but wanna help people? are you part of community? your words say the opposite LOL
you know what it is fake? it is not and has not happened
in the event that the price rise has been the risk of the buyer
it means they want to buy at a higher price
what's wrong with that?

Digibyte donate : DGHhJ4r6QqW2GMXL9FcsHpteFLZV3V3VgN
litecoingva

in LTC i trust

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 02:31:38 AM

Update:

why you care?

so you dont care? but wanna help people? are you part of community? your words say the opposite LOL
what's wrong with that?

however the price go like i say every time... so sorry if it is in contradiction with you and others falsely entousiastic... sorry but from 66 to 57 it seem that the price go down... but if something happen for sure the price will grow. but at the moment it's only speculation... not a logical grow. just speculation about some jared words. but in fact at the moment it is to early to tell that DGB will grow... because nothing proove that some banks will invest or some else in DGB.. i repeat it's only speculation. so i think its better to tell to new potential buyer to wait some real news and not get traped by some pump and dump

@GODofUSD
Qasim1234

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2016, 06:57:56 AM

Update:

why you care?

what's wrong with that?

however the price go like i say every time... so sorry if it is in contradiction with you and others falsely entousiastic... sorry but from 66 to 57 it seem that the price go down... but if something happen for sure the price will grow. but at the moment it's only speculation... not a logical grow. just speculation about some jared words. but in fact at the moment it is to early to tell that DGB will grow... because nothing proove that some banks will invest or some else in DGB.. i repeat it's only speculation. so i think its better to tell to new potential buyer to wait some real news and not get traped by some pump and dump
lol man you are crazy.if you re expert then you will not say that it's fake pump and dump price going up then it does not means thats it's a fake pump any ann made after confirmation so how you can say that it's not real news ?
Qasim1234

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2016, 06:59:42 AM

Update:

why you care?

nice try to fud
ofortuna

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 07:01:45 AM

That's one funky looking chart.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████BREAKOUT STAKEWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE July 10 – July 24  ████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Telenong

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 09:53:02 AM

source : http://www.irishtimes.com/business/technology/paddy-cosgrave-s-rise-event-in-hong-kong-draws-8-000-1.2677179

Paddy Cosgrave’s Rise event in Hong Kong draws 8,000
Robotics was a key theme for many at the WebSummit man’s event
Clifford Coonan Hong Kong

WebSummit founder Paddy Cosgrave hailed the success of the company’s Hong Kong event Rise, which has seen a strong increase in attendees in its second outing despite a cooling economic backdrop.
Last week, Rise welcomed 8,144 global participants from 88 countries to Hong Kong, up from 5,000 attendees from over 70 countries last year, and tweets from @RISEConfHQ racked up 1.2 million impressions.

“Rise is growing up like WebSummit. Rise is a good bit bigger now,” Cosgrave said in an interview with The Irish Times.
The event featured 220 speakers presenting on five stages, and the pace of networking by entrepreneurs, start-ups, investors and the press in the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre was frantic.

In the evening, participants left the Wan Chai area where the event was being held and went to the Lan Kwai Fong and SoHo districts of the city, where there were Rise -themed events and summits being held in some of the city’s best watering holes and eateries.
The slowing economy was on exhibitors’ minds. The slowdown in valuations of firms, such as the “unicorn” companies, as well as the slowdown in the value of publicly listed companies over the past 12 months has also been a factor.

“There are lots of major economies that are slowing down or going in the wrong direction, so it’s chillier times than it has been in the past. Not as dark as in 2008 or 2009, but not as bright as in 2012 or 2013,” said Cosgrave.

Drone company
“There was lots of hardware at the show. It was opened by DJI, the drone company based in Shenzhen who did a demo. There is a lot happening out here,” he said. “Shenzhen was the factory of the world, and Taiwan was making stuff for so long that eventually some smart people began to say ‘hey, maybe we should do it ourselves and brand it and sell it to the world’.”

Chinese handset maker Xiaomi was at the event, as was OnePlus, which had gone from being a start-up at WebSummit with a one-metre booth three years ago to being poised to launch its own Android smartphone.
Robotics was a big theme, especially in Hong Kong where the government has committed to building a centre of excellence for robotics.

The start-ups most requested for meetings by investors were DigiByte Holdings, Know Your Customer and FengVest, and 435 start-ups exhibited at the event.

Among the highlights of Rise for Cosgrave was a talk by Min-Liang Tan, the founder of Taiwanese gaming company Razer, which had 40,000 people tuning in to Facebook to listen. It was the most-viewed talk on the company’s livestream with 79,575 views.
Mickael Mas works with a South Korean start-up called Symaps which is a data-enrichment API and visualisation engine that does geographic analysis to let big companies know where they should locate their next shop or outlet. Among their partners are Louis Vuitton, alcohol companies and big Korean companies.

Mas believes the Rise is a useful way for them to meet investors to help them expand.
“If we can raise some money, it will help us accelerate. The product works now, we want to scale up and we want to scale fast,” said Mas.
Cosgrave expects WebSummit in Lisbon to examine the kind of impact technologies are having on people’s lives.

“What happens when we don’t need drivers any more, when doctors don’t need to do diagnosis but are there to tell you what the computer says, or what do we need accountants for? Sports reports can write themselves? What do we need to teach in our schools?”
“The summit will involve more policymakers and shakers, a lot more politicians,” he said.

Asked if WebSummit would return to Dublin, Cosgrave said: “Dublin is an amazing location to bring people together. It’s relatively easy to create something there.”
However, he said the scale of WebSummit meant Lisbon was a better option.

Lisbon vs Dublin
“The city [Dublin] and the venue were overwhelmed with people. We can scale all the way up to 80,000 people in Lisbon. They just happened to hold the World Expo over a decade ago, they redeveloped a whole area of the city, they built the public transport infrastructure around the venue to move people rapidly and build a state-of-the-art facility,” he said. “The RDS is a beautiful and amazing venue but it’s not built for human beings – it’s built for horses.”

source : http://www.irishtimes.com/business/technology/paddy-cosgrave-s-rise-event-in-hong-kong-draws-8-000-1.2677179

FakeWalls

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 11:59:05 AM

OMG I feel sorry for those bastards selling and whales trying to push price down.

You're playing the wrong game here and you're gonna get really burn, you really don't know the beast you're trying to short.

Just wait for the next update, and see how a giant flow of $$ eats your cheap DGB Grin Grin Not a good choice to supress price right now, you know what I mean.. Wink Microsoft is in, and big chinese contacts too, just waiting the good time to publish all.

Remember and mark that: DGB +50 $ M by end of this summer. 
rade

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 12:26:55 PM

OMG I feel sorry for those bastards selling and whales trying to push price down.

You're playing the wrong game here and you're gonna get really burn, you really don't know the beast you're trying to short.

Just wait for the next update, and see how a giant flow of $$ eats your cheap DGB Grin Grin Not a good choice to supress price right now, you know what I mean.. Wink Microsoft is in, and big chinese contacts too, just waiting the good time to publish all.

+1 , that would be nice...
litecoingva

in LTC i trust

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 03:48:15 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2016, 04:07:24 PM by litecoingva

Update:

why you care?

what's wrong with that?

lol man you are crazy.if you re expert then you will not say that it's fake pump and dump price going up then it does not means thats it's a fake pump any ann made after confirmation so how you can say that it's not real news ?
if you give a look at the daily buy and sell you can note that there is more sell than buy...the 122 btc disapear, so, it's probably a fake pump to let someone sell more DGB at a better price. but the price will not grow... until a real news come out. but it's nice to swin on waves hehe
speculation on nothing... will see in the future. But from the beginning, only poloniex add DGB... and looking that people talk about coinbase when on BTER there are only 16 vote to add the coin... it let me think about news are joke for speculation and rap some new user... and sure that banks are interested in blockchain, but this not mean in DGB blockchain...

@GODofUSD
Telenong

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 04:05:51 PM

Update:

why you care?

what's wrong with that?

if you give a look at the daily buy and sell you can note that there is more sell than buy...the 122 btc disapear, so, it's probably a fake pump to let someone sell more DGB at a better price. but the price will not grow... until a real news come out. but it's nice to swin on waves hehe
speculation on nothing... will see in the future. But from the beginning, only poloniex add DGB... and looking that people talk about coinbase when on BTER there are only 16 vote to add the coin... it let me think about news are joke for speculation and rap some new user...

sell dude, sell sell sell all your, before price falling on ground
this coin fake, buy order is fake too, just sell is real

litecoingva

in LTC i trust

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 04:08:56 PM

swimming on waves ahah

@GODofUSD
litecoingva

in LTC i trust

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 09:20:19 PM

+ 5o'000 $$$ M so let it dump more and you will buy more at cheapest price lollll

@GODofUSD
Jumbley
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 09:46:41 PM

Grin
klee
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 09:53:07 PM

DigiByte will Bite!  Cheesy
kushalgaudel

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 08:44:41 AM

price is too low.. better chance to buy.
coxalex

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 10:29:44 AM

Hello Guys,

Ive been looking for DGB for a while, any chance anyone could chuck a couple coins my way to start up?
Verias

Activity: 351

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 11:10:35 AM

Hello Guys,

Ive been looking for DGB for a while, any chance anyone could chuck a couple coins my way to start up?
https://digibytegaming.com/
Chmel

Activity: 994
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 11:11:56 AM

what reason for buy it now?
Pages: « 1 ... 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 [1382] 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: