Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:44:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 [379] 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 ... 849 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ASIC-RESISTANT] UltraCoin (UTC) - Ultrafast 6 second transactions!!  (Read 946564 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Jarod1231

Activity: 951
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 11:20:49 PM

my mom and i wanted to invest 8 btc in altcoins 2 days ago. we narrowed down our choices to utc and mazacoin. we thought about going half and half then utc started going up and we bought with the whole 8 btc in ultracoin.
it went down more than half and mazacoin went up from 0.00000600 to 0.00019000.
i hate you bumface you lost me 250 btc.  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Cry Cry Cry

i dont hate you but i hate my self. i want to die i lost 250 btc that i could have had.
on top of that utc went down half and i lost 4 btc.
i hate my self.
i feel like crap now.
i will hold this utc and hope it goes on cryptsy so i can break even or make some profit.

Relax, UTC will go back to 0.0004 once crypto-trade comes back

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Marnie1976

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 11:24:08 PM

Bumface you never answered me. Why will they (Cryptsy) not add Ultracoin, although they know there is a ton of demand for it?

i dont work there, i dont know.

and you can forget about btc-e at this specific moment....there is not nearly enough demand or community size for btc-e. we are talking about the industry leader here....not about nannas apple pie shop

Now that's finally some clear information and a clear answer. Thank you Bumface.

So it is simple: for the upcoming (longer) period we have to forget BTC-E.
They will (probably) not add UTC on a short term.

So then only one important big exchange is left over to get UTC add on. Cryptsy !

But how far is UTC with that goal Huh

MCXNOW might be a option to. Max coin is the only coin on there with big volume but the do have a lot off users so so if I were them I would be interested in a high potential coin:UTC.

Please  wake up now fellow UTC community members:

Bumface stated just that we can forget UTC will be add on BTC-E on short term (UTC and UTC community is to little for the leading Exchange)...

Now only ther is one last chance: UTC MUST BE ADD AT CRYPTSIE VERY SOON !!

If this will not happen then UTC stay's only at a dozen of shitty small exchanges with small amount of trades and with high risk for being hacked.

WAKE UP PLEASE  !!! What i try to say for a view weeks to everybody is coming very very close now....
mizultra

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 11:33:42 PM

Nearly every coin out there has no real reason for demand anyways. No shops etc.
Only fancy logo, nice name, morale & confidence boosting dev, good marketing etc.

Now that we lost that initial momentum due to CT, it's VERY difficult to gain it back.
Only real way to get it back is BTC-e IMO. I doubt Cryptsy will make as good impact.

Bumface, have you got any info from CT on when they are coming back?

yeah UTC had great momentum, then some lag and 2 hacks....but thats in the past....im giving it a major injection in a few months when i get some asics..until that time i will use 30000 utc to make things happen

Im still a believer and Ive been holding my UTC. Is there anything you need from the community? Would be great to see it on BTC-E and Cryptsy.

i want to have somebody make an informational video

How about a VPN service with various billing bundles to avoid monthly recurring charges. Seems like UTC and an autonomous VPN service could be a winner since there's a pretty strong demand for anon VPNs these days. I'm just a little fuzzy on how UTC transactions get processed when they are used to buy stuff, But then again...maybe getting a payment processor might go hand in hand with taking UTC to the next level all by itself.

Antway, call it UltraVPN. Do a little dance and eat cupcakes or something..

Cheers!

http://ultracoin.net/ - Ultracoin Website  |   http://ultracoinpool.info/ - Ultracoin Pool
skribnod

Activity: 95

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 11:34:35 PM

Nearly every coin out there has no real reason for demand anyways. No shops etc.
Only fancy logo, nice name, morale & confidence boosting dev, good marketing etc.

Now that we lost that initial momentum due to CT, it's VERY difficult to gain it back.
Only real way to get it back is BTC-e IMO. I doubt Cryptsy will make as good impact.

yeah UTC had great momentum, then some lag and 2 hacks....but thats in the past....im giving it a major injection in a few months when i get some asics..until that time i will use 30000 utc to make things happen

What exactly are the asics going to do to help Utc and the comunity? I have heard you say you have been busy and spending a lot of time with asics details. What does this mean and would the time have been better spent on the developement of your coin?
PaulR1

Activity: 320

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 11:41:37 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2014, 11:52:39 PM by PaulR1

Bumface you never answered me. Why will they (Cryptsy) not add Ultracoin, although they know there is a ton of demand for it?

and you can forget about btc-e at this specific moment....there is not nearly enough demand or community size for btc-e. we are talking about the industry leader here....not about nannas apple pie shop

Now that's finally some clear information and a clear answer. Thank you Bumface.

So then only one important big exchange is left over to get UTC add on. Cryptsy !

MCXNOW might be a option to. Max coin is the only coin on there with big volume but the do have a lot off users so so if I were them I would be interested in a high potential coin:UTC.

Bumface stated just that we can forget UTC will be add on BTC-E on short term (UTC and UTC community is to little for the leading Exchange)...

If this will not happen then UTC stay's only at a dozen of shitty small exchanges with small amount of trades and with high risk for being hacked.

WAKE UP PLEASE  !!! What i try to say for a view weeks to everybody is coming very very close now....

Hmmm  Shocked this is for the upcoming months serious bad news for the Ultracoin miners, traders and holders.

Let us be honest, we all hoped a little that UTC would be get add at BTC-e soon or not ?

This bad news means that the coin will probably not reach +$1 or +$2 in the upcoming long period.

If you have a serious ammount of coins in your wallet you need to go for the long haul now, at least for 1 year or longer to get you investment back and hope UTC will not die before.

And even then, on the long haul, there is no guarantee !

On change is still open.

I believe also it is the last chance :

GET UTC BEING ADD AT CRYPTSIE !

Remember my words: if this not will happen in a view weeks of time then UTC and our investments are lost  Shocked Cry

http://ultracoin.net/ ~ Ultracoin Website         http://ultracointalk.org/ ~ UltracoinTalk Forum
fabietech

Activity: 298

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 11:46:53 PM

Hmmm  Shocked this is for the upcoming months serious bad news for the Ultracoin miners, traders and holders.

Let us be honest, we all hoped a little UTC would be add at BTC-e or not ?

This bad news means that the coin will probably not reach +$1 or +$2 in the upcoming long period.

If you have a serious ammount of coins in your wallet you need to go for the long haul now, at least for 1 year or longer to get you investment back and hope UTC will not die before.

And even then, on the long haul, there is no guarantee !

On change is still open. I believe also it is the last chance : getting add at Cryptsie ! if this not will happen in a view weeks then we are lost  Shocked Cry

+1 lets go on cryptsy!!

bumface (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 11:53:46 PM

What exactly are the asics going to do to help Utc and the comunity? I have heard you say you have been busy and spending a lot of time with asics details. What does this mean and would the time have been better spent on the developement of your coin?

it means i will have alot of money to spend on utc when i get them...new websites, new services

skribnod

Activity: 95

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 11:55:13 PM

it means i will have alot of money to spend on utc when i get them...new websites, new services

Ok thnx for the explanation.
bumface (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 11:57:31 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2014, 12:08:29 AM by bumface

my mom and i wanted to invest 8 btc in altcoins 2 days ago. we narrowed down our choices to utc and mazacoin. we thought about going half and half then utc started going up and we bought with the whole 8 btc in ultracoin.
i hate you bumface you lost me 250 btc.  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Cry Cry Cry

i dont hate you but i hate my self. i want to die i lost 250 btc that i could have had.
i hate my self.
i feel like crap now.
i will hold this utc and hope it goes on cryptsy so i can break even or make some profit.

hi,

Its unfortunate you missed some gain, i have been there  Undecided, but Missed profits is not the same as loosing money.

UTC is a medium hold, if your investment did not go x10 in 1 day, this is normal, relax. There is a differentce between gambling and investing.when warren buffet buys something he is thinking what can i do with this in 5 years....

When a coin goes down , it is not dead for ever....If you dont want to make a loss, then dont sell.I did see the mazacoin rise, that would have been nice, but we cant look into the future.if we could we would all have bought bitcoin when it was 3 cent.....

jakiman
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011

jakiman is back!

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 12:17:41 AM

There is not enough buy orders to even sell 8 BTC worth of UTC anyways.

In MintPal, with roughly 4 BTC in hand, you can wipe out the entire buy/sell orders clean!
So yeah, wait until at least Crypto-Trade comes back. Then we might see the real price.

PaulR1

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 12:27:52 AM

There is not enough buy orders to even sell 8 BTC worth of UTC anyways.

In MintPal, with roughly 4 BTC in hand, you can wipe out the entire buy/sell orders clean!
So yeah, wait until at least Crypto-Trade comes back. Then we might see the real price.

Well that's going to be a friggin month. Coin's gone be dead by then if nothing good happens.

Bumface, don't tell anything about negotiations. Just get this coin to btc-e and everything will be ok  Grin

One month later...    Lips sealed   

Two months later... still no big exchange    Undecided

Three months later...  I can still not tell you guy's, still in secret negotiations   Sad

Five months later...  noop... nothing yet or can not tell you about it   Cry

Six months later...    sorry guy's very, very, very sorry  Angry Angry  Shocked  Roll Eyes  Embarrassed   

Just a joke Bumface

LOL

http://ultracoin.net/ ~ Ultracoin Website         http://ultracointalk.org/ ~ UltracoinTalk Forum
phaddie

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 12:29:10 AM

Hey guys,

I use SMOS and was trying to install the miner.  I unzipped the zip file, then I ran

./configure --enable-scrypt --enable-opencl

It however ended with this

Configuration Options Summary:

curses.TUI...........: FOUND: -lncurses
  OpenCL...............: NOT FOUND. GPU mining support DISABLED
configure: error: No mining configured in

What did I miss?  I am thinking either it is not compatible with SMOS or I should have put it in a specific place.  Any help would be appreciated.  And sorry if this is the wrong place for this post.

Phad
PaulR1

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 12:43:15 AM

i hate my self.
i feel like crap now.

hi,

Its unfortunate you missed some gain, i have been there  Undecided, but Missed profits is not the same as loosing money.

UTC is a medium hold, if your investment did not go x10 in 1 day, this is normal, relax. There is a differentce between gambling and investing.when warren buffet buys something he is thinking what can i do with this in 5 years....

When a coin goes down , it is not dead for ever....If you dont want to make a loss, then dont sell.I did see the mazacoin rise, that would have been nice, but we cant look into the future.if we could we would all have bought bitcoin when it was 3 cent.....

i wish i didnt convince my mom to change her mind about going half utc half mazacoin. its my fault. i cant forgive my self.
i have been thinking about this all day. i even cried when i saw a 75 btc buy order at 0.00016 and 10 btc order above him and some 5 btc orders too on mintpal and 30 btc in buy orders above 0.00014 more on cryptorush

i could have had all that btc for me and my mom.
how can i forgive my self i cant.
we spent hours deciding which coins to buy. if only i had listened to her and bought half utc and half mazacoin.

Zeded, i read your post, can i ask how old you are ?

dukas93

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 12:44:29 AM

5 years,  Cheesy, Could BTC even live this long? UTC  Cheesy

██
         ████

██████
       ████████
      ██████████

█████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████

█████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████

████
                       ██
Azbit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ROGER VER ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
● ● ●
● ● ●
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄

▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████

██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀

▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄

▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████

███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀

▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄

▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████

████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀

▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Jacques21

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 12:47:41 AM

i hate my self.
i feel like crap now.

hi,

i wish i didnt convince my mom to change her mind about going half utc half mazacoin. its my fault. i cant forgive my self.
i have been thinking about this all day. i even cried when i saw a 75 btc buy order at 0.00016 and 10 btc order above him and some 5 btc orders too on mintpal and 30 btc in buy orders above 0.00014 more on cryptorush

we spent hours deciding which coins to buy. if only i had listened to her and bought half utc and half mazacoin.

im 17

Just dont sell the UTC you bought, you havent lost yet. The value will go up. Im still buying UTC
funsponge

Activity: 776
Merit: 557

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 12:51:59 AM

i hate my self.
i feel like crap now.

hi,

Boo hoo. Shoulda woulda coulda. We all have our own stories. Suck it in. U haven't lost as much as many on here. Some of us bought 20btc at 0.0005 but we aren't moaning. You wanted to gamble on a lesser known coin rather than sticking with bitcoins so you can't complain.
PaulR1

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 12:54:38 AM

i hate my self.
i feel like crap now.

hi,

Its unfortunate you missed some gain, i have been there  Undecided, but Missed profits is not the same as loosing money.

im 17

Just dont sell the UTC you bought, you havent lost yet. The value will go up. Im still buying UTC

Remember trading in virtual coins or real stocks can give you large lost but also (smal or big) profit.

Win or loose.
Loose or win.

Be carefull with trading and only put money in trading if you or your mom dont need it on short term.
Dont take (to) big risks because they can give big problems...

For the rest, keep your faith and hold your position to sell later if prices are better...

utcminer

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

http://ultracoin.net/ - Ultracoin Website http://c

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 12:56:16 AM

As the father of utc,you should do something to make this coin more valuable.DO NOT say you can't see the future,nobody can see the future,but you are the future of UTC for you are the father of utc.You must look after your baby,must't you?

http://ultracoin.net/ - Ultracoin Website
http://cryptotrain.net/ - Ultracoin Multipool
http://ultracoinpool.info/ - Ultracoin Pool
idol

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 01:06:37 AM

aurora is dropping hard ...i hope some btc will make it back to UTC and buy up some cheep coins....

dcgirl

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 01:17:39 AM

aurora is dropping hard ...i hope some btc will make it back to UTC and buy up some cheep coins....

buy on the way down, sell on the way up. I love this.
Pages: « 1 ... 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 [379] 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 ... 849 »
  Print  

Jump to: