Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:25:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 [353] 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 ... 849 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ASIC-RESISTANT] UltraCoin (UTC) - Ultrafast 6 second transactions!!  (Read 946564 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
solarflareq

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 11:08:05 PM

Pointing ALL my hash power at UTC right now, only getting 70-75KH/s per 280x, but they are also pulling a LOT less power than normal scrypt and it's helping out the cause, still not sold any of my mined coins, hoarding them all up Smiley

about 85kh/s on my 7970 @ 1250/1850 clock speeds.

You should be getting at least 110 KH/s with each 280x/7970. (Over 130KH/s if you have 8GB of RAM or more)
http://www.reddit.com/r/official_utc/comments/1z93t9/cgminer_configs_for_new_nfactor/

Still can't get above 75, even with those settings Sad

perhaps download afterburner and set your power limits to max. your card may be holding back with lower power limit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheStuhlman
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

https://twitter.com/JStuhlman

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 11:12:12 PM

We are about to overtake Aurora coin. Say hello to #1 coin on Mintpal today  Grin

Mikebeav3r

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 11:15:45 PM

Pointing ALL my hash power at UTC right now, only getting 70-75KH/s per 280x, but they are also pulling a LOT less power than normal scrypt and it's helping out the cause, still not sold any of my mined coins, hoarding them all up Smiley

You should be getting at least 110 KH/s with each 280x/7970. (Over 130KH/s if you have 8GB of RAM or more)
http://www.reddit.com/r/official_utc/comments/1z93t9/cgminer_configs_for_new_nfactor/

Still can't get above 75, even with those settings Sad

perhaps download afterburner and set your power limits to max. your card may be holding back with lower power limit.

Have set GPU powertune to 20, I am using MSi 280x, thought they were supposed to be alright, I also have another rig with 3 VTX3D 280's and a normal desktop with an XFX DD, none of them top out over 75 though.

**EDIT**

And they all go tits up if I use -G 2, trying some different TC's with it now though, but currently really low WU and many, many HW errors Sad
serdan

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 11:20:48 PM

Someone's trying to dump and manipulate the price on Mintpal.  Build the sell walls and eat it into the dump.

thats what i see too. from .0001 it jumps to .0002. maybe they are waiting for CT to fix their issue LOL  Cheesy
RichardMiner

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 11:24:59 PM

Yes I know, it is my first post here.
It doesn’t mean I am a newbie with no news.
I am here since first day and I have read the whole tread.
Every day I get updated.
I am a so cold “serious miner” who is mining to trade like a businessman.
I mined UTC from the first day with scrypt jane which have the equivalent at normal scrypt around +130.000 KH/s.

I did leave this last Wednesday and stop with mining UTC.
If you look the pasted days at the pools you find proof of my leaving.
Maybe I will come back, maybe not.

Why did I leave ?

I think the positive actions of the community is very great.
Ultracoin worthy.
But next to this I also think that the founders have to less and too little interest and involvement too the coin and they have no serious knowledge about mining.
At least they don’t show it openly if they have.

This great Facebook or other give a way the community is starting now is showing how you all believe in the coin and how you want to get awareness all around.
It's really great and keep on doing that !
But next to this all I believe it will only give a short and temporarily little push or boost around.
It will be not enough.
Not at all.
I even think many people will get their money lost in this short PR action and it will bring not much new miners or traders for UTC.

Believe me, I have seen a lot in crypto world.
I am here for long time and mined and trade a lot.
I won a lot of money but also lost a lot.
I have seen coins grow and I have seen coins get slowly fade away to the background and die.

In my opinion there is for the beautiful Ultracoin only one possibility to survive:
It has to get listed at BTC-E or on Cryptsy and at some large Chinese and eastern exchanges.

If this happens the coin will grow and will get big with a beautiful future between $2 and $5 or hopefully more.

Without these large exchanges ? I am sorry to say here, but then the coin will not survive !

http://ultracoin.net/ ~ Ultracoin Website  http://ultracointalk.org/ ~ UltracoinTalk Forum
http://ultracoinpool.info/ ~ Ultracoin Pool http://ultracoins.info/ ~ Ultracoin Pool
serdan

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 11:32:55 PM

tyvm 170kh/s with that 280x config. much much better.

guess that solves the hw errors without dropping the intensity down to much.

nice. whats your config like? im getting 145-150 kash on 280x toxic. increasing tc 16384 beyond keeps my pc lagging..
dcgirl

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 11:33:19 PM

Every day I get updated.
I mined UTC from the first day with scrypt jane which have the equivalent at normal scrypt around +130.000 KH/s.

Why did I leave ?

Ultracoin worthy.
But next to this I also think that the founders have to less and too little interest and involvement too the coin and they have no serious knowledge about mining.

This great Facebook or other give a way the community is starting now is showing how you all believe in the coin and how you want to get awareness all around.
But next to this all I believe it will only give a short and temporarily little push or boost around.
It will be not enough.
Not at all.
I even think many people will get their money lost in this short PR action and it will bring not much new miners or traders for UTC.

I have seen coins grow and I have seen coins get slowly fade away to the background and die.

In my opinion there is for the beautiful Ultracoin only one possibility to survive:
It has to get listed at BTC-E or on Cryptsy and at some large Chinese and eastern exchanges.

If this happens the coin will grow and will get big with a beautiful future between $2 and $5 or hopefully more.

Without these large exchanges ? I am sorry to say here, but then the coin will not survive !

OK - I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on this and assume you mean well with what you posted. We ALL want UTC on a bigger exchange. But WE need to get it there. Have you clicked on the cryptsy support link and liked it (and posted something)? Have you tweeted to Big Vern? Do those things and help us get it there.
nanoprobe
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Traveling in subspace

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 11:41:15 PM

Every day I get updated.

Why did I leave ?

Ultracoin worthy.

It will be not enough.
Not at all.

*YAWN*

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.
Never look back, something might be gaining on you.
TheStuhlman
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 11:45:39 PM

Cryptsy just added NXT ... keep up the twitter pressure people, BigVern is adding Markets now, do not let down. Tweet @Cryptsy

Marnie1976

Activity: 275

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 11:53:39 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2014, 12:05:05 AM by Marnie1976

Every day I get updated.

Why did I leave ?

Ultracoin worthy.

It will be not enough.
Not at all.

*YAWN*

Heey Nanoprobe still here?

Do you now what means this Huh ;   Being  *Stupid*  -  *Ignorent*  -  *Dump Ass*   - *Asshole*

That is all your nickname LOL

EDIT: read between the lines and learn something without any *yawning*
Marnie1976

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 11:55:42 PM

Every day I get updated.

Why did I leave ?

Ultracoin worthy.

It will be not enough.
Not at all.

Everyone and their exit speeches.  Why do they feel the need?
Either support the coin or keep your opinions to yourself.
If you really support the coin, why do feel the need to post negative thoughts and beliefs.  Do you really think this will help?
Hey, I get it, your trying to buy some cheap coins.   Roll Eyes

Ahaa,  even more ignorant people arround her  Grin

EDIT: Read between the lines dude and learn something !
nanoprobe
Legendary

Traveling in subspace

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 11:58:22 PM

Do you now what means this Huh ;   Being  *Stupid*  -  *Ignorent*  -  *Dump Ass*   - *Asshole*

You call me names and you can't even spell here or around. GFY with a cattle prod.

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.
Marnie1976

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 12:00:15 AM

You call me names and you can't even spell here. GFY with a cattle prod.

If you make a quote, please quote the whole post and not anly the last lines
TheStuhlman
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 12:01:34 AM

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/75770

direct like link, sign in with google or facebook to get your like to register

nanoprobe
Legendary

Traveling in subspace

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 12:01:59 AM

Since when do you make the rules loser? GFY.

Marnie1976

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 12:02:35 AM

Ahaa,  even more ignorant people arround her  Grin

EDIT: Read between the lines dude and learn something !

You should have edited some more, because your ignorance is showing through your spelling.

Sorry for this.

As a native German it is not easy to write correctly in Englisch  Roll Eyes

But i am very happy you understand what i try to say...that's great   Grin Wink
Marnie1976

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 12:03:54 AM

Since when do you make the rules loser? GFY.

I ad the word  "please" i did not say you "must"  Shocked Roll Eyes Wake up dude...
nanoprobe
Legendary

Traveling in subspace

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 12:08:44 AM

This user is currently ignored. Guess who?  Grin

Marnie1976

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 12:15:06 AM

This user is currently ignored. Guess who?  Grin

...a real man you are: now you try to win souls here  Shocked Wink
dcgirl

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 12:16:25 AM

The whales finally backed off enough for my buy to go through, so I could donate to the facebook campaign:

150 UTC sent to UV65rd1p2D5TcAihXm4vdSWy89tTLajoEf

Whales - you may now continue to manipulate the price upwards...
Pages: « 1 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 [353] 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 ... 849 »
  Print  

Jump to: