Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:00:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE] Poloniex - Crypto Exchange with BTC/NXT  (Read 272218 times)
Ajayjkhidhgtfe

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 10:56:33 AM

i received my coins  Grin   and will never go to poloniex face again Angry

Congrats .... i hope they will do the right thing with my btc still stuck over there... MEH.

Hacky

how much has it taken for your withdrawal, i had opened my support ticket at 5 pm and when i checked in the morning at 7 am today i had received my coins although my support ticket was still not replied.

I had got suspicious when even after 25 days they didn't verify my account for enhanced verification and didn't give any reply. Then i started checking here and at other places wondering what is the issue.

But thanks god now i have my coins in my wallet and will only trade by sending small amounts to bittrex and never to poloniex Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
farsky

Activity: 2128
Merit: 757

NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 11:24:12 AM

Yesterday i got Level 2 Verification
It took up to 8 hours (considering that at first I incorrectly wrote my address, I received a notification that I need to fix it)

Rus fascists: Goran_, mp3.Maniac, Xommy, ivan1975, lovesmayfamilis, Excimer, leonello, Snork1979, be.open, K210, Azrieli.
aesma

Activity: 2394
Merit: 916

fly or die

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:26:01 PM

Yesterday i got Level 2 Verification
It took up to 8 hours (considering that at first I incorrectly wrote my address, I received a notification that I need to fix it)

You're lucky, I've been waiting for a month. I guess depending on your country it might be quick or slow.
bitkokos2

Activity: 666
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:52:16 PM

They have dumped our BCC and will rebuy it cheaper to give it to us so they make millions.
I just took out all my coins. Keep my BCC.
Good Bye Polo.
hackbyte
Copper Member

Activity: 282
Merit: 111

Doing cryptocurrency stuff since 2010.

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 04:55:17 PM

They have dumped our BCC and will rebuy it cheaper to give it to us so they make millions.
Good Bye Polo.

Hrhrhr yeah ... i suspect something lika that too .... but well... there is nothing we can do about .... except spreading the word........

But .. it's not like others are so much better ..... bittrex still does not let me trade my btc... and support does not answer too ...... so....

All i can do is wait ... again, again, again...... and again... Sad

Hacky

Cryptocurrency Mining, Gambling, Lending, Trading, Staking .. So much to do with them, since 2010!
Donations-> 1bytoroRvXLGc1FWTob5h1oH92VMdUSFi Questions? Dunno! To the moon? Mün or bust!
Lust auf klönschnack? Schau bei uns rein im Cryptotalk (D-A-CH+EU) unter https://t.me/cryptotalkgerman
RayX12

Activity: 952
Merit: 552

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 06:16:32 PM

Good Bye Polo.
Unfortunately we have no proof but I do suspect that they will be doing this until Aug 14th and possibly beyond.
and... yes I have TAKEN ALL MY COINS OUT OF POLO. 
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 06:29:17 PM

I've been done with Poloniex for about 2 months now. When it got so bad I didn't dare look at my withdrawal history to see if it was pending or being held for review, that my nerves couldn't take anymore.

Or better yet, Withdrawal confirmation email sent: and then it shows up the next day... if lucky

Never any of the above problems with Bittrex over 4 years time... so far, also I traded my BCC match for BTC within 24 hours of fork...

or even smaller exchanges like Cryptopia, Nova, Yobits etc.

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
hackbyte
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 07:33:59 PM

Heh ... very interesting .... Around some irc discussion, i sat down to look a bit deeper in to the interwebs .. Discoverin, that Poloniex, instead of being an Incorporation/Company as still stating on their page, is actually a LLC with 3 people being at the CEO position.

Nice to know ... raises another little red flag (well, they start to count up imho) but .. ya just interesting....

Kudos to the people over ad bitcoinscamfighters for this nice overview:

https://www.bitcoinscamfighters.com/single-post/2017/06/03/BITCOIN-SCAM-FIGHTERS----FACT-SHEET-POLONIEX-AND-CHIEF-EXECUTIVE-OFFICERS

(O.k. that you can find them on a lot of places in the US, poloniex i mean .. is another thing but well, who never moves the office in a few years? Wink

Besides that .. it just raises some more questions... so .. @Busoni .... may you please come over to give us some statements about what the heck is going on in your third of a LLC? Wink

I'm just getting curious and even still a bit more angry as there just seem to happen _nothing_ in terms of support..... And seeing you havin changed from an Inc to a LLC tells me, you may keep to reimburse any user with watever may be necessary .. but legally it sems you simply don't need to anyways...... (red flag...)

Just wondering and keeping a sharp eye on my coins..... which are still lost in nirvana (erm, awaiting approval .. what the? Wink)

Hacky

Cryptocurrency Mining, Gambling, Lending, Trading, Staking .. So much to do with them, since 2010!
Donations-> 1bytoroRvXLGc1FWTob5h1oH92VMdUSFi Questions? Dunno! To the moon? Mün or bust!
Lust auf klönschnack? Schau bei uns rein im Cryptotalk (D-A-CH+EU) unter https://t.me/cryptotalkgerman
aesma

fly or die

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 07:34:40 PM

Good Bye Polo.

If they had done that BCC would be worth pennies right now. We're talking about dozens of thousand BCCs.
mmortal03
Legendary

Activity: 1762
Merit: 1010

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 10:51:22 PM

Has it been longer than 24 hours for you yet?

Nope .. but strangely, the ticket was market as solved ... but still no change.....

Very strange things are going on ....

Well i did not try to trade my last "free" satoshi for anything else than BCC .. but have to check that later...

On the poloniex side ... still nothing happened. No reaction from Polo Support and still no coins...

Meh. Wink

Hacky

I just discovered that I also can't withdraw the coins that I deposited to Bittrex (which means that when you get the account disabled message, it's not just for trades, but also for withdrawals).

Is Poloniex the same way?

When an account is disabled, these exchanges should also be disabling the deposit interface and telling customers that their accounts are disabled *at that point*, not *after* you've deposited and only *then* letting you know that you can't trade or withdraw the funds back out. It's an extremely bad business practice to be letting people deposit funds into an account they can't use, and then holding on to their funds. It's just creating a customer service nightmare. I can imagine one scenario where they're doing some kind of checks on the funds that are coming in and *then* disabling your account if they detect something bad about the source of funds, but that's not at all my situation. There's nothing shady going on with what I deposited.

So, now I've got coins deposited to Polo that have never shown up, and coins deposited to Bittrex that are stuck there. Sad
bitkokos2

Activity: 666
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 10:52:50 PM

Good Bye Polo.

If they had done that BCC would be worth pennies right now. We're talking about dozens of thousand BCCs.

First, BCC was 0.25 BTC, today was down to 0.08 BTC. There are 10 days left.
ranger1320

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 11:02:03 PM

I opened a support ticket about BCC/BCH and was first given copy pasta answer saying "read our latest press release".  I demanded more information and threatened litigation if I was denied rightful access to my BCC/BCH as per their TOS section 18.

This ticket was promptly responded to with,

"We're sorry for the inconvenience, in case the tokens are credited they will be credited to all eligible customers at the same time.

Unfortunately we are not able to credit any at the moment and cannot guarantee they will be credited in the future.

Sincerely,
Poloniex Support Team"

Then my ticket declared resolved and deleted from freshdesk.

Their TOS does not block small claims court, which is where most US citizens with less than $10k in losses would be filing suit anyways.  And by their own recently updated TOS, the tokens deposited to trade with are acknowledged by the user and the exchange as the user's properties, or the user is an authorized handler of said token properties.

By this standard, the BCC/BCH tokens are owned by the user who deposited BTC into their account and did not loan it out (i.e. used for normal market-limit and stop-limit as well as marginal collateral).

Now, I do understand the fledgling nature of BCC/BCH, and polo's potential reluctance to open trading pairs while the side-chain develops further; but fact of the matter is that the BCC/BCH tokens that polo currently hold are primarily the properties of their users, whom they are denying properly crediting to, AFTER a precedent setting action like the ETC accreditation when ETH hardforked.

This shit is a joke to win in small claims and then simply put liens on Tristan's property(s). 

I am not an attorney and this is not legal advice.  My discussion of litigation is currently pure speculation as I work to remove all my available assets off polo indefinitely.

You never sent BCH to Poloniex. You never bought BCH on Poloniex. Poloniex never promised anything regarding BCH. I don't see how you could win that case.

Yeah, you wouldn't.  You can attempt to debunk the fact that Polo holds MY property that I deposited into their exchange, but that's a fool's run and a waste of your time.  Please refrain from injecting your undereducated opinion in a logical discussion, kthnxbuhbye.
hackbyte
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 11:14:31 PM

Yeah, you wouldn't.  You can attempt to debunk the fact that Polo holds MY property that I deposited into their exchange, but that's a fool's run and a waste of your time.  Please refrain from injecting your undereducated opinion in a logical discussion, kthnxbuhbye.

'kthnxbuhbye' Is a very strong logical argument.

IANAL, but i'm pretty sure, we are all very good informed about the fact in which timeframe the split will happen and even are informed about the side-effects about _any coin or token which may be in transit within that timeframe_.

Poloniex even stated very clearly, that they "might or might not" support BCC at all.

So .... good luck with your case at any court, i would not bet to much money on that. But hey.

What are we simple users against such a strong; 'kthnxbuhbye'

P.s.: Insulting others does not make the others look bad at all. 8-)

ranger1320

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:06:38 AM

IANAL, but i'm pretty sure, we are all very good informed about the fact in which timeframe the split will happen and even are informed about the side-effects about _any coin or token which may be in transit within that timeframe_.

Poloniex even stated very clearly, that they "might or might not" support BCC at all.

So .... good luck with your case at any court, i would not bet to much money on that. But hey.

I have no intentions of suing them; they're giving me my property.  Whatever they said they would do to support the BCH token on their exchange or not does not change their own TOS that states the tokens I (as a customer) send to them are my properties.  This would be the public and private keys to the BTC, which would include all assets associated with them.  And seeing as they set a precedent in the past with ETH/ETC, yes those BCH associated with the BTC private keys I've sent them are indeed mine and should be rightfully credited to me.

As far as the little insult spin goes, it was a jab at the myopic down-talk, much like this is.

p.s.  your mother.
Starving_Marvin

Activity: 511

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:00:35 AM

Anyone else getting Complete: Error problems when trying to withdraw coins? I've already gotten two in a row. Hope I'll get the money back some day with the nonexistent support and everything. This is a very sad day indeed.

Ajayjkhidhgtfe

Activity: 393

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:46:23 AM

Anyone else getting Complete: Error problems when trying to withdraw coins? I've already gotten two in a row. Hope I'll get the money back some day with the nonexistent support and everything. This is a very sad day indeed.

i also faced this problem and opened a support ticket and soon after 12 hours i had got my coins although support ticket was and still not answered and what to talk of this i had my enhanced verification pending since 30 days and is still pending, they haven't replied to my ticket of enhanced verification.
This is becoming a scam exchange i luckily just took off all my coins of this exchange Cheesy and everybody should follow same  Angry
aesma

fly or die

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:33:56 AM

Yeah, you wouldn't.  You can attempt to debunk the fact that Polo holds MY property that I deposited into their exchange, but that's a fool's run and a waste of your time.  Please refrain from injecting your undereducated opinion in a logical discussion, kthnxbuhbye.

I have no intentions of suing them; they're giving me my property.  Whatever they said they would do to support the BCH token on their exchange or not does not change their own TOS that states the tokens I (as a customer) send to them are my properties.  This would be the public and private keys to the BTC, which would include all assets associated with them.  And seeing as they set a precedent in the past with ETH/ETC, yes those BCH associated with the BTC private keys I've sent them are indeed mine and should be rightfully credited to me.

As far as the little insult spin goes, it was a jab at the myopic down-talk, much like this is.

p.s.  your mother.

You talk about logical argument but what you say is not logical at all. Funds are not stored on a BTC address for you. You can check what happens on the address when you send funds. Furthermore when you trade on poloniex, it's all virtual, no tokens are moving from wallet to wallet.

When poloniex say you own the tokens, that's an IOU, nothing more. They owed you BTC, and they gave you BTC back.
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:45:59 AM

Do you mean when clicking the confirmation link?
ranger1320

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:58:38 AM

Yeah, you wouldn't.  You can attempt to debunk the fact that Polo holds MY property that I deposited into their exchange, but that's a fool's run and a waste of your time.  Please refrain from injecting your undereducated opinion in a logical discussion, kthnxbuhbye.

p.s.  your mother.

You talk about logical argument but what you say is not logical at all. Funds are not stored on a BTC address for you. You can check what happens on the address when you send funds. Furthermore when you trade on poloniex, it's all virtual, no tokens are moving from wallet to wallet.

When poloniex say you own the tokens, that's an IOU, nothing more. They owed you BTC, and they gave you BTC back.

Read their TOS bucko.  And why you trying to argue this anyways?  I know I'm getting my BCH from them, as is everyone that held non-loaned BTC on their exchange.  Why you contend this is beyond me, but it's your right to beat a dead horse all day man.

Personally I'm gonna go take a fat dab and be happy I don't have to sue anyone.  This will be my last reply to this chain of conversation in this thread.   By all means, use this as your opportunity to get the last word to stroke your ego because I really don't care now that I'm getting my BCH.  Cheers! Smiley
aesma

fly or die

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:39:32 PM

First use of the ignore function for me...

Did a BTC withdrawal today, of the lowest amount yet since I'm still limited to 2000$. It went smoothly like every day for the last 3 weeks.
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: