Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:26:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 [830] 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722522 times)
TanteStefana

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 07:12:26 PM

If you have not heard yet..... DRK just made the list over at Coin Payment's 

https://www.coinpayments.net/home

Wow, we were just a "wild card"?  They won't be sorry, I'm sure!

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ErrorId

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 07:12:30 PM

Anybody have teamviewer willing to help me get my oldwallet n sync with new wallet I have over 200 coins in wallet stuck I tried to send my coins from old to new but the wallet never synced?

I think we have to use the RC1 wallet now.  Can anyone confirm that the regular wallet still works? 

Unfortunately, this leaves a hole where you can't compile the wallet yourself as the beta is closed source until it's finished.  I may be wrong though???

I can confirm that my wallet is still updating and I'm running the one linked on the website.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 07:13:06 PM

bought 4btc drk at 500   Huh Huh I;m the worst trader  Cry

I sold some of my dark at something like 24 or so, bought it back at 51, lost half of 'em!  I think I deserve the crown.

On the other hand, I'm glad what I have is back in dark, and I won't screw up like that again.  Don't be too concerned, seriously, I'm certain it will be going up so much higher, it won't matter.

That's why I am afraid to ever trade coins like that. I'm a pretty bad trader, so unless a coin shoots up 10x in several hours, I don't exactly feel confident that I'll know where the top is (and even then I'm not confident), or when to buy back in. It's tempting... only time I've even tried it, I made a mighty .01 btc on a coin ... and then the next day the coin tanked, so it was all meaningless anyway. I find Drk really hard to figure out from a price standpoint ... for ages it seemed like it should be worth more... then it shoots up seemingly for no reason... falls back down some after rc announced. I think it sort of has the 'lead up' price hike thing going on, where it'll shoot up high based on expectations, but once those expectations are announced, it may retreat a little bit. I don't have enough DRK to feel safe trading any, so probably will just hold for a long time.
TanteStefana

The Future Of Work

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 07:14:23 PM

something is brewing...

Will you be pretending to buy, so you can sell?  What's up fearcoka?  LOL

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
GhostPlayer
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 07:15:23 PM

I'm on Mac 0.9.1.2 and it just stopped doing that NOT syncing stuff. It did sync though, always have, mining rewards always dropping in, tx always quick and easy. It was quite annoying though.
poornamelessme

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 07:16:20 PM

I tested it and it works for me. And yes it's the current version without DarkSend.
Delete the folders blocks and chainstate in \AppData\Roaming\DarkCoin and let the wallet resync.

Thanks, I'll give it a try.

One other question ... I have an old windows wallet on laptop, with about 100 coins on it. Will that old wallet sync okay, and can I just send the coins from it without problems? I read some people having old wallet issues.

I'd like to get all my scattered coins into a mac wallet, keep it safe on the mac side of my dual-boot machine, and just leave them there. Figure since I tend to use win most of the time, it's like keeping them offline on a 2nd machine... sorta.
BitcoinFX
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1720

https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 07:18:25 PM

Herewith, "Easy 'Anonymous' Darkcoin connectivity via the Tor Network" - quick guide.

http://www.darkproxy.net/darknet.php

or

https://ssl.darkproxy.net/darknet.php

If you would like to sponsor a Darkcoin .onion Tor node or help with bandwidth then see the base of the website for contact info. etc.

Cheers!

"Bitcoin OG" 1JXFXUBGs2ZtEDAQMdZ3tkCKo38nT2XSEp | Bitcoin logo™ Enforcer? | Bitcoin is BTC | CSW is NOT Satoshi Nakamoto | I Mine BTC, LTC, ZEC, XMR and GAP | BTC on Tor addnodes Project | Media enquiries : Wu Ming | Enjoy The Money Machine | "You cannot compete with Open Source" and "Cryptography != Banana" | BSV and BCH are COUNTERFEIT.
kopam

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 07:18:43 PM

Hey i love darkcoin and i would like to support it with a masternode. I will buy 1000 dark just for that. But the question i have is : can i set up a masternode in Windows ? Or the only option is linux ? If there is a guide or sth it would be great.
Thank you !

▐▒▄
          ▄▄▌   ▐▒██▒▒▄
       ▄▒███▌     ▀▒███▒▒▄
   ░▒▒██▒▒██▌  ▄▒▄▄   ▀▒███▒▄
   ▐██▒  ▐██▒▒██████▒▄▄   ▐███
   ▐██▌  ▐███▒▀   ▀▀▒██▒   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▌       ███   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▌       ███   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▒▒▄   ▄▄▒███   ███
   ▐██▌   ▀▒███▒▒██▒▀▀   ▐███
   ▐▒███▒▄▄   ▀▒▒▀   ▄▒████▒
       ▀▒███▒▄      ████▒▀
          ▀▀▒███▒   █▀
              ▀▒█
BEXAM
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █

█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███

▄████▄
                       ▄▄█████▀▀███
                   ▄▄████▀▀    ███
             ▄▄▄████▀▀   ▄▄   ▐██
         ▄▄█████▀      ▄█▀   ██▌
    ▄▄████▀▀▀      ▄███▀     ██▌
   ████▀       ▄▄████▀      ▐██
    ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀        ██▌
         ▀████████          ▐██
           ▀████▌           ███
            ▀███  ▄██▄▄    ▐██▀
             ███▄███▀███▄   ███
             ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                         ▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄██▄▄▄   ▄
    ██▄           ▄████████████▀
    █████▄▄      ▐█████████████▀
     █████████▄▄▄▄▐████████████▌
    █▄█████████████████████████▌
    ▀██████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
      ▐██████████████████████
        ▀██████████████████▀
          ▄▄█████████████▀
    ▀████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄██████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████
   ████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
   ███████████████      ██████
   ██████████████▌   ▐█████████
   ████████████▀▀    ▀▀▀██████
   ████████████         ██████
   ████████████████████████████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███

███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
TanteStefana

The Future Of Work

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 07:21:12 PM

guys is it possible to make an easy creation of masternode ,because for me is too hard ,i ve read how to make it 00000 understanding Smiley . i have 7k darkcoins

No offence but if you read a guide and still can't do it you shouldn't be doing it! Leave it up to the pros or wait for a server image to come out!

A server image will eventually come out.  Don't worry, as we are not being paid for them yet Smiley

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
Stratobitz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 07:25:15 PM

Shades of an AltCoin War

There is no question that the last 24-48 hours the AltCoin community, particularly the three "ShadeCoins", White, Dark and Black, have been filled with an incredible amount of both positive and negative energy. There is no question that these three coins are essentially "at war". Having followed the past few days very closely, I wanted to provide my detailed perspective on what has been happening, why, and most importantly, what this means for the future of these coins.

Most of the posts on this particular forum (Whitecoin), those posted in the last 24 hours were in all likelihood SPAM, complete lies posted by people who created brand new accounts on bitcointalk to spread FUD (Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt... Or as I see it "Disruption), in order to capitalize on their own personal cryto-currency goals.

The tactics used however, particularly those used to question the integrity and security of the Whitecoin protocol have been by far the most disappointing.

So... The first point I want to address is:  Why would people do this?

There are two reasons which I see as being the most likely scenarios:

1.) If a person or small group of people can essentially "Mass-Spam" a coin community with disinformation or "lies", those which cannot be confirmed or disproved quickly, a large enough portion of the coin holders who's coins are under this attack (Whitecoin in this case) will be driven into a state of fear, and where there is fear, people sell. A mass exodus of selling causes additional panic, leading to more selling, which drives the price down.

--- So, Why do this?

By driving the price down these Spamers will have the ability to buy the coins at much lower levels.  Once the disinformation they have posted is proved to be false, the coin will then rally back to normal if not far exceeding levels, resulting in huge profits for the attackers.

2.) The other likely reason would be a competing coin's community, users, or even Devs, would attack their competitor with posts to forums, twitter and the like to discredit the coin in hopes to drive them out.

--- Again, Why do this?

There is a limited supply of money being traded in alt-coins. Altcoin creators are essentially all competing for a piece of the same pie. More buyers mean higher prices. By spreading disinformation, uninformed and inexperienced traders will read these posts and see them as being the gospel.  Fear sets in, and they sell.  

Now if you're a trader, particularly a new trader, waiting on the side lines for the right opportunity is no fun.  

Most neophyte traders will likely immediately seek a new place to park their BTC as an investment. Right now, there is no question Blackcoin, Darkcoin, and Whitecoin are in a fierce competition for a limited amount of BTC which is within the exchanges and at play to trade with. Those very BTC are the necessary fuel for any and all growth. Lack of new BTC being fed into an altcoin means stagnation... And traders, particularly the new ones, "must" see action in order to feel they are "in the game".

Thus a coin that meerly churns, meaning no new influx of BTC, will likely trade sideways, resulting in boredom, which psychologically progresses into anxiety. This anxiety, or felling that missed opportunities are passing at every moment as their altcoin investment meerly treads water inevitably leads to selling off and looking for a new and better play.

--- CONSIDER THE FACTS OF WHAT HAS OCCURRED WITH WHITECOIN

The information, or disinformation that has been posted about Whitecoin lacks credibility In my opinion for a number of reasons.

1.) Timing:  The release of this so called "highly critical and important information", information by which caused mass panic, was released to the public in the middle of the night on a Saturday/Sunday. A time most likely when the actual developers would be either asleep or out to dinner, or putting the kids to bed,  and not available to respond to what was being posted.

What professional developer would seriously disseminate important information to his community in the middle of the night on a weekend.  And if so, why would he only do so only on this forum and on twitter, using brand new accounts with little to no posts.  

Lastly, why would he chose not to post this also on his own website?

These factors in terms of timing are the main reason the information these posters provided I find to be highly suspicious and untrue.

2.) Users:  All of the disinformation posted was posted by brand new accounts created within hours of the release of the said information. These users claimed to be a part of the development team.

I consider this also to be highly suspect of foul play.

3.). PoW to PoS Transition:  Whitecoin recently finalized its mining phase, and has now entered into its Proof of Stake phase.  This switch occurred less than 72 hours ago.  

With any major switchover, there were some minor bugs that were immediately resolved.  

New PoS multipools were being set up by pool operators independent of Whitecoin. New pools almost always have things to work out as in a matter of hours the user load increases by huge amounts.

The timing of this suspect information coincided with these minor issues, issues which in fact all coins have faced during a transition phase.  I personally believe the attackers of Whitecoin timed their attack to exploit these minor bugs and add to any already existing stress within the Whitecoin community.

To Note: Most, if not all of these minor issues have since been resolved.

--- REALITY

Whitecoin is now priced at levels that offer unprecedented opportunities to traders. This opportunity has been made available to the entire altcoin community at the expense of those who sold off and likely realized losses in their Whitecoin investments.

The price levels we are seeing right now allow traders to get in at severely undervalued price points and ride the "rocketship" as many coiners call it, as the coin begins to recover.

You have to remember:  Coins like Blackcoin and Darkcoin were both at one point in time worth less than 1000 Satoshis.  Yet these coins managed to skyrocket in value to levels of 90,000 and 500,000 respectively.

The truth is this growth is impossible to sustain.  10,000% returns are now 100% impossible to see again with both Blackcoin and Darkcoin. If you didn't get in weeks ago, I'm sorry you missed the boat.

Whitecoin however is a clearly different story.  

1.) Whitecoin is perhaps the most publicized and rapidly accepted altcoin to hit the exchanges in months.  Within a few weeks time it had been added to virtually all of the major exchanges, as well as listed on BitcoinWisdom. This alone is unprecedented.

2.) Whitecoin is the only one of the three "shadecoins", that being White, Dark, Black; that can actually grow by leaps and bounds. 1000%, 10,000%, 50,000% is certainly possible. This is what both Blackcoin and Darkcoin were able to achieve, but have since fallen considerably and become less attractive to the investment community. Whitecoin is the new kid on the block, he's gotten a lot of attention recently, and the other 2 shades aren't too happy their values have since been dropping as Whitecoin sucked up a lot of the volume and Market Cap.

Now considering all three of these coins are speculative investments; as are ALL altcoins, there being still no mainstream acceptance in terms of being used as a payment method, you have to ask yourself this question...

--- Why invest in any altcoin?

- If you are investing in altcoins for the mere point of being a part of a world changing shift of how money is treated and transacted, invest in coins you see as having unique features or philanthropic aspects which appeal to your personal aspirations. You aren't in this for the money. You want to change the world. Honestly, I applaud you.

- If you are investing and trading to make money, and capitalize on as much value growth as possible resulting in huge returns, you should be looking for oversold, underpriced options.

These coins will be the ones that go from 700 to 250,000 and make you rich.  A coin like Darkcoin would have to rise at its current price by a factor of 250 times to see the same growth... Growth that is a very real possibility with Whitecoin. That means that Darkcoin would have to near reach the price of Bitcoin. Personally, I do not see that as being even the most remote possibility.

MY CONCLUSION

The Blackcoin and Darkcoin ships have sailed. They made people who got in early and held for the months it took for the coin to go from 1000 to astronomical levels very rich.  Blackcoin in particular took roughly 32 days to move from its final 900 level to 90,000.  32 days. It takes time. Those that bought and held, I am sure are now buying very nice houses.

The past 24 hours have been filled with garbage posts which have no reliable information and lack integrity from all angles.

Whitecoin in my opinion is the next player in what I refer to as HyperGrowth Capitalization. Growth that will make millionaires out of ordinary people. It may take 32 days as it did with Blackcoin, or even longer as in the case of Darkcoin. If you remember Bitcoin took years. However,  It is the only coin as of right now that has the realistic potential to see such gains.  It has a strong community.  It's developers are actively engaged in promoting and advancing the coin into the future.  It's incredibly oversold on bad information. I wish I had more BTC to buy in.

But only time will tell. Don't take my words for the holy grail. But also don't listen to most of the negative  information you will likely find on the Whitecoin board. Do research. Be a smart investor. Don't risk what you can't afford to lose.

You can follow me on Twitter @Stratobitz   I frequently post tips on what's breaking out, as well as what I feel is likely to correct or crash.

Please reply +1 if you enjoyed this... To keep it up in the thread listing.

Best of luck to all.

Strato
TanteStefana

The Future Of Work

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 07:26:58 PM

There is no good reason why the private key needs to be stored on a masternode.

In an ideal setup, you would just broadcast a signed message "Authorizing 123.123.123.123 as masternode with input 1bcd1c22a3687e1ec1ea6ce61d3a43fae3581da9305d64fda298bbb66d1691ec expires 1398622305"

In this case 123.123.123.123 would be your masternode, but you don't need to have the private keys on that node. The signed message proves you are authorizing that IP to be the masternode for that input.

In this scenario you are proposing, would it be possible to spend the 1000 DRKs (located elsewhere) after the node initiates?

It sounds to me like it could.  Or there would be potential for a hole to be found.  Simple is always better. 

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
TanteStefana

The Future Of Work

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 07:29:40 PM

In an ideal setup, you would just broadcast a signed message "Authorizing 123.123.123.123 as masternode with input 1bcd1c22a3687e1ec1ea6ce61d3a43fae3581da9305d64fda298bbb66d1691ec expires 1398622305"

In this case 123.123.123.123 would be your masternode, but you don't need to have the private keys on that node. The signed message proves you are authorizing that IP to be the masternode for that input.

Did you see Evan's post about not needing the 1000 DRK on the actual master node? You just start a master node on your local machine and then call a darkcoind command to forward the master node to some other machine running darkcoind. I'm sure it works the way you describe, or something very similar.

The best setup is to have 2 machines:

Machine A: Holds 1000DRK, runs as masternode. Use configuration option -masternodeaddr=machineB
Machine B: Holds 0DRK, runs as masternode.

There's no target.

Hummmm, I don't think that's implemented yet, 'cause I haven't seen anything saying you could do that???

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
TanteStefana

The Future Of Work

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 07:33:02 PM

I'm new to darkcoin and don't know much about it, but I noticed that Darkcoin.io has an old windows binary. The download on the front page is 0.9.1.2. It's not cool. That should be changed!

I know, both developers have their noses to the grindstone lately, and I can imagine it's hard to switch to do the mundane of keeping the website up to date, especially because the design is still up in the air... Ugh!  

Where is the newest mac wallet to use? I don't have a ton of coins (maybe 1000ish) but sort of want to consolidate them in a safe place now. I tried using the mac wallet from the main website, but it couldn't sync. Is there a better wallet? Or do I need to set up some files on it or something?

A lot of people are having trouble with the latest non-beta wallet.  And I don't believe we have a RC1 Mac wallet yet.  The second problem is an issue because the code is closed.  Evan is trying to get a setup where he can compile a mac wallet, but I don't think he's gotten there yet???

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
Kai Proctor

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

01100100 01100001 01110011 01101000

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 07:33:20 PM

Did you see Evan's post about not needing the 1000 DRK on the actual master node? You just start a master node on your local machine and then call a darkcoind command to forward the master node to some other machine running darkcoind. I'm sure it works the way you describe, or something very similar.

Machine A: Holds 1000DRK, runs as masternode. Use configuration option -masternodeaddr=machineB

There's no target.

Hummmm, I don't think that's implemented yet, 'cause I haven't seen anything saying you could do that???

Yes you just saw it.

There's no target.
TanteStefana

The Future Of Work

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 07:35:21 PM

bought 4btc drk at 500   Huh Huh I;m the worst trader  Cry

I sold some of my dark at something like 24 or so, bought it back at 51, lost half of 'em!  I think I deserve the crown.

On the other hand, I'm glad what I have is back in dark, and I won't screw up like that again.  Don't be too concerned, seriously, I'm certain it will be going up so much higher, it won't matter.

Damn, so sorry to hear that TS.

Oh, just sharing, it was my "extra" darks.  I still have my two masternodes, and won't risk those!  I'm currently thinking of depositing cash into coinbase again, but since I have no visa card, I have to wait 4 business days (more like 5+ with those guys) before I can buy any dark, and by then... ugh, who knows where drk will be?

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
videos4pictures

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 07:35:32 PM

Shades of an AltCoin War

There is no question that the last 24-48 hours the AltCoin community, particularly the three "ShadeCoins", White, Dark and Black, have been filled with an incredible amount of both positive and negative energy. There is no question that these three coins are essentially "at war". Having followed the past few days very closely, I wanted to provide my detailed perspective on what has been happening, why, and most importantly, what this means for the future of these coins.

Seriously take your petty speculative b.s. somewhere else. The Darkcoin community is above this and does not care at all about what other coins might be trying to do to dismantle it.
poornamelessme

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 07:40:09 PM

A lot of people are having trouble with the latest non-beta wallet.  And I don't believe we have a RC1 Mac wallet yet.  The second problem is an issue because the code is closed.  Evan is trying to get a setup where he can compile a mac wallet, but I don't think he's gotten there yet???

If I want to go with the win wallet, which version is the newest (or I should say most reliable)? I do keep antivirus on win, firewall, and all that, so it should be safe. I just figured the mac side of my dualboot may be safer, since I rarely use mac os. But if it's flakey, I may just go with the win version for now.

And any issue if I want to move coins from a really old wallet (like back when drk was still cpu only mining)? I left about 100 stranded drk on an old laptop and would like to move them off.
chaeplin

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 07:41:09 PM

There's no target.

Yes you just saw it.

There's no target.

It's already implemented, I think. Just don't know how to use properly.
Code:
strings .darkcoin/darkcoind-testnet | grep masternodeaddr
-masternodeaddr
Invalid -masternodeaddr address: '%s'
TanteStefana

The Future Of Work

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 07:48:20 PM

Shades of an AltCoin War

ER... did I just switch threads accidentally?

Sorry to hear your coin got attacked, we get that a lot as well...but this is the Darkcoin thread...

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
GhostPlayer
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 07:50:40 PM

I actually like the trolls.

They're so obvious it only strengthens the opinion of people with brains. Anyone, be it a miner or serious investor, does his homework and understands why the whales are not munching on anyone's profit. Slight profit maybe. Just the rogue pumppy dumpy and soon to fall off the wall.

Now... pseudo day traders that have some money and no clue, and are used to having a rape fest with other coins... after several failed attempts they rush in to contain their damage. Anyone asking why this market does not make sense, hasn't made sense of cryptos in general.

Cryptos are NOT a cryptsy catering service! Its a natural selection environment.

I LOVE YOU TROLLS !!!  Kiss

Please keep the price down a few more days 'till my credit clears!!

actually...

Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
Pages: « 1 ... 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 [830] 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: